Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So far so good the wife had surgery Tuesday for an abdominal hernia just trying to nurse her back to health and keep the kids from jumping all over her

Ouch! Yeah- just breathing, coughing, laughing or eating will make her feel that for a while. I hope she heals quickly!!! :)

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So far so good the wife had surgery Tuesday for an abdominal hernia just trying to nurse her back to health and keep the kids from jumping all over her
Prayers for speedy recovery..the kids are just jumping for joy, that Mommy is home! :)

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Thayer , where have you been? Very good to see you!
@BigNasty , what's going on with your summer? Hope it's nothing bad.
@VapeOn86 , good to see you! Glad you can post now, we miss you when you go missing.
@axelbeam , prayers for your wife, ouch!
Hi to everyone, you all doing well? Good weather? Good flavors going? I got off early, enjoying the free time! Hugs

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@misswish Was invited to paddle on mom's company's dragon boat team, and also on an all male crew.
She paddled last year and loved it, their team kicked some serious major ass 4 divisions. 2 are year round teams which means they paddle and compete year round. The other two divisions are 10 week corporate teams.
They did so well in 4th division they moved them from 4 past 3 into divsion 2 and they timed their best time in almost 10 years. 3.23 minutes.
Over all they landed in 4th in the year round as the only corporate team to compete in that division.

We helped repaint the fleet, at least I will be able to finish up that prior to training which should be kicking back off with a push to finish the fleet.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Afternoon everyone. I'm out of blueberry crumble and broke let tonite be the night

have a nice day

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well,they never sent the email to reset the password. So I registered with a different email addy! Saw some you guys there! I don't think any of us won anything, but it was fun. @Scooter 72 , did you win? I can't get there very often, work :( Still don't know when the new stuff will be available, I had to order anyway. We were out of some favorites, can't have that!
@ Vapingbeauty, don't know what you have on your plate, but best wishes for you. If we can help please let us know.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well,they never sent the email to reset the password. So I registered with a different email addy! Saw some you guys there! I don't think any of us won anything, but it was fun. @Scooter 72 , did you win? I can't get there very often, work :( Still don't know when the new stuff will be available, I had to order anyway. We were out of some favorites, can't have that!
@ Vapingbeauty, don't know what you have on your plate, but best wishes for you. If we can help please let us know.
Heck no I thought it started at 8 tonite for some dumb reason. I missed the show completely. I have no idea what I was thinking.

have a nice day

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
cde39c9f247e121d4cafca0c572bc326.jpg
kids at tho other grandparents for the weekend..now time to watch the game :)

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That blueberry crumble is good stuff! I didn't think I would like it, finally tried it and went through it fast. So far I like all of the ones I've tried, a few I know better than to get. We all have our preferences. I think my very favorite is the dragon bananafruit, yummy! Maybe we'll have better luck next time.
Going to watch the news and go to bed, work in the morning. Hugs to everyone! flower-smiley.gif

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I am waiting on the new flavors to. Been hangin on to my $25 code so I can snag up the new flavors to try and the white chocolate peanut butter since I have not tried that one yet either. I broke down a 2 shows ago and put in an order for 360mls of the blueberry crumble. I was out and that is scary so had to snag it while I could.

Caught my first vw show tonight saw ya there @misswish finally figured out how to watch it on my phone then the boss comes over asked me what I'm doing then says try to win him some blueberry crumble I laughed I got him hooked

That blueberry crumble is good stuff! I didn't think I would like it, finally tried it and went through it fast. So far I like all of the ones I've tried, a few I know better than to get. We all have our preferences. I think my very favorite is the dragon bananafruit, yummy! Maybe we'll have better luck next time.
Going to watch the news and go to bed, work in the morning. Hugs to everyone! View attachment 41620

Blueberry crumble is by far my favorite. Its good out of the mail but it is to die for after a little steep time IMO. I so far have been surprised by several of the flavors myself. I dont like banana but I do like the banana fruit. Didn't think I would like peanut butter either but that peanut butter custard was really good. I dont think I have tried a TMNFM that I havent liked yet. Some may not be an all day vape but they have all been good so far. Blueberry Crumble has stolen my heart though :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

th

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I went to my local shop for some juice today. Since you can't go in a shop without looking, I looked at the RDAs. I've been wanting to try one. He had the Indestructible by Wismec for $30. I picked up. I get home excited to try my first RDA. Open it up...allen key on the grubs, and not one included. I don't have one that small laying around either. My wife is in town still. Hopefully she can find a small set for me.
14560003163410.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@miss wish thank you my grandmother is in rehabilitation for the 5th time this year she's 84 and keeps getting infections which lands her in rehab ugh it's so frustrating my grandfather is 87home a lone with out her and you would think she died by his depression it's tough

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I went to my local shop for some juice today. Since you can't go in a shop without looking, I looked at the RDAs. I've been wanting to try one. He had the Indestructible by Wismec for $30. I picked up. I get home excited to try my first RDA. Open it up...allen key on the grubs, and not one included. I don't have one that small laying around either. My wife is in town still. Hopefully she can find a small set for me.
View attachment 41661

I take it you've looked under the black piece holding the RDA, sometimes they hide extras under there.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. Extra o-rings, screws, and grubs...not allen wrench. Kind of lame.

Yea that sucks, I've grown quite a collection of them over the years, but for 1st time buyers that sucks, but at least a local shop you can go back to though.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
View attachment 41661
That's crazy. They really should include them.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Thayer , where have you been? Very good to see you!
@BigNasty , what's going on with your summer? Hope it's nothing bad.
@VapeOn86 , good to see you! Glad you can post now, we miss you when you go missing.
@axelbeam , prayers for your wife, ouch!
Hi to everyone, you all doing well? Good weather? Good flavors going? I got off early, enjoying the free time! Hugs
Just been really busy on the home front and trying to get medical figured out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors