Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ff6df16ec5e2c9669e8e1ac310f7fa19.jpg
Vape Mail Friday. JellySlice by Lotus 2600mah internal, 80w, fires down 0.1 also does TC..but I'm not into TC.

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahhh, Friday night finally got here! I'm going to party tonight - that means chocolate ice cream.... I got my order from VW! Hubby is hooked now, too. They pack so well! Yep, I think we are all waiting (impatiently) for the new flavors and sizes.
Ok, time for ice cream. yummy12.gif Hugs to you all, sleep well.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon VW family. Have a great weekend everyone!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2a42aca7a94f54b6b15f2094ae000c6b.jpg
does any one have one of these. I don't no what it is or any thing. It was given to me. Because no one can get it to hit. If anyone can tell me where to get instuctions for this thing I'd be very thankful. Its older. And got a lot going on

have a nice day

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
does any one have one of these. I don't no what it is or any thing. It was given to me. Because no one can get it to hit. If anyone can tell me where to get instuctions for this thing I'd be very thankful. Its older. And got a lot going on

have a nice day
I would put up a thread in the Mods & APV subforum inquiring about it. Someone will know it

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone been up to my ears I'm it. Hope everyone is well

have a nice day

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry I hate that feeling if not having a job it will get better
Yeah, it will. The worst part is that I work for a company that does it quite often and then calls people back. So most other employers are hesitant to hire you because they know most people go back when they get called.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

have a nice day
Looks like a mod I owned for about an few hours. Won it at a vape meet but someone stole it before I left. I would poke around over at Madvapes think that is where mine had come from.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like a mod I owned for about an few hours. Won it at a vape meet but someone stole it before I left. I would poke around over at Madvapes think that is where mine had come from.
It's a smok Zmax acrylic I found them lastnite. Like to have fell out my chair when I seen the price on them. 79 bucks

have a nice day

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Would have to assume that is antiqueing value lol. They only go to 15 watts lol. Think i would fell outta my chair to. Hell when I had won one they was like a 20-30 dollar mod

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, everyone! Sorry I was gone. Hubby had a procedure so I was needed. All better now :) Have you all been good? Staying out of trouble? :rolleyes: Anyone buy anything new? Hear any good jokes? Ok, see you all tomorrow, have a great Tuesday, and hugs!

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening, everyone! Sorry I was gone. Hubby had a procedure so I was needed. All better now :) Have you all been good? Staying out of trouble? :rolleyes: Anyone buy anything new? Hear any good jokes? Ok, see you all tomorrow, have a great Tuesday, and hugs!
So far so good hope your hubby is well off to bed goodnight everyone

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would have to assume that is antiqueing value lol. They only go to 15 watts lol. Think i would fell outta my chair to. Hell when I had won one they was like a 20-30 dollar mod
Yeah everywhere I seen it was way up there in price I'd never try and charge someone that for it. More like you said probably 20bucks would be about rite and I'm. Told it's a 20w. Sorry I haven't been on much lately. But between work and my girlfriend my mind has been everywhere but normal. I seem to be at a crossroads and I'm stressing where to turn. Have a great day. Miss you guys
7015d87fe28cf28e4a0ac1f96f3dd736.gif

have a nice day

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah everywhere I seen it was way up there in price I'd never try and charge someone that for it. More like you said probably 20bucks would be about rite and I'm. Told it's a 20w. Sorry I haven't been on much lately. But between work and my girlfriend my mind has been everywhere but normal. I seem to be at a crossroads and I'm stressing where to turn. Have a great day. Miss you guys

have a nice day
Them crossroads can always be a real bitch. I hope whichever way you turn it works out for the best for you :) We are always here :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

have a nice day

I'm sorry to hear this. All I can say is to follow your heart. Please take care of you, whatever you decide.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. Happy Hump Day to all. Today seems to be off to a good start hoping to keep it rolling. Got me a Krixis arriving friday. Cant wait to try it out. Still loving my Cleito tank. Hoping to get my .4ohm coils in soon. Possibly this weekend. Ordered them outta china so not holding my breath but definitely hoping :) Now just to get watch to get them new flavors on the site before I explode lol.
th

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening,all! Did you all have a good day? Really nice here, had all the doors open. I'm trying a new to me flavor, the
honeydew strawpear. It's pretty good! I love trying new flavors, lol. Ok, time for the news. Hugs to all! Heart.gif

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there folks! Sorry for being MIA for a while. I came down with the flu...at one point my temperature spiked up to 103! I'm just happy to be recuperating....still hacking up lungs, but other than that I feel a hell of alot better :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally cracked open some Blueberry Crumble. The hype is real.

On a side note, out of desperation I started acupuncture for pain management a couple months ago and it's actually working. Still have a long way to go but it's moving in the right direction. :D

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally cracked open some Blueberry Crumble. The hype is real.

On a side note, out of desperation I started acupuncture for pain management a couple months ago and it's actually working. Still have a long way to go but it's moving in the right direction. :D
Glad to hear it's working for you. And yes blueberry crumble is one of the best juices out there

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to hear it's working for you. And yes blueberry crumble is one of the best juices out there
Thanks axel. Truth! I didn't think anything could give strawberry yogurt and doughnut a run for it's money but I was so wrong. Getting one bottle was a grave error. It isn't lasting long in the Crown. I keep upping the temp to get more crumble. Just got a Vaping Watch order in a few days ago and I already added more to the cart.

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks axel. Truth! I didn't think anything could give strawberry yogurt and doughnut a run for it's money but I was so wrong. Getting one bottle was a grave error. It isn't lasting long in the Crown. I keep upping the temp to get more crumble. Just got a Vaping Watch order in a few days ago and I already added more to the cart.
I know hat you mean I can't wait for the 120mls to come out

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know hat you mean I can't wait for the 120mls to come out
Definitely. I waited on the 120ml bottles for 2 weeks before my last order. They can't come soon enough. The new flavors sound tempting, too. Vaping Watch is going to get slammed with orders when they drop.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today is here..sitting in waiting room while hubby gets prepped for his shoulder surgery.

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there folks! Sorry for being MIA for a while. I came down with the flu...at one point my temperature spiked up to 103! I'm just happy to be recuperating....still hacking up lungs, but other than that I feel a hell of alot better :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Glad your on the mend my friend get better.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors