Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th
tgif-dance.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Friday is over, yay! Glad you are on the mend, CTFX. Healing thoughts for your hubby, spongeylilvaper.
Very good to see you, VapeOn! Hope it was a good show and lots of fun. Wish I could get there more often.
Time for beddy-bye, hugs. sleep.gif

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes back on the mend but a new symptom sprouted...now I can't taste or smell anything....the wonders of being sick....this shit is getting real old now lol.

I'm your OHMbre :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all! Sorry I missed being here, had a day off with hubby. @CTFX, I hope you can shake that off quickly! Healing vibes headed your way. Back to work tomorrow, I'm going to feel like itsmonday.jpg Have a good one everyone.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
OKAY GANG... IT'S OFFICIAL!!... THE 5 NEW FLAVORS AND THE 120ML BOTTLES WILL LAUNCH THIS FRIDAY!!... March 11th!

Sale details to follow soon
:eek:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My dad is back in the hospital again...he just got admitted....his breathing has become extremely labored...I'm really fucking scared

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My dad is back in the hospital again...he just got admitted....his breathing has become extremely labored...I'm really fucking scared

Cherish the moments, look at him and smile that God has given you this wonderful man and know that it's ok to be scared.

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cherish the moments, look at him and smile that God has given you this wonderful man and know that it's ok to be scared.

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?
Thank you once again my friend. I truly appreciate the kind words. I am doing exactly that. Like I've said previously....he's had this horrible disease for 4 years, and surpassed a few odds down the way....he really fought the good fight. If it is his time to go we are all prepared. There is no more reason to be hurting as much as he is. It's just really scary :(

Prayers are needed once again for my dad!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The nurse just gave him an IV of pain meds. He should be in a relative painless state soon.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Prayers are on the way. Sending more for you and the family, strength and healing, too. You will always have him with you in you heart and memories. So very sorry, it is so hard to go through.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah!!! I just got an email from VW that has a headline about the new flavors and 120ml bottles but I can't read the email. :eek: It even has a link to read the email on the web but it doesn't have any info there either. Nothing about the new flavors, 120ml bottles, or the sale. Ah!! Could somebody who has the info please post it here? I'm really excited about trying some of the new flavors. I have a box full of Vaping Watch juice but it isn't enough. It's never enough. :p

EDIT to add: They sent another email that works. Here's the info:
120ml-and-Flavor-Release-Ad-Newsletter-Ver-Scaled.jpg

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening VW family. Praying for you, and your father @CTFX.
I'm really looking forward to trying the new flavors and gotta jump on that $5 for 30ml deal!
Have a great night everyone!

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have any advice on how to tell an authentic Petri from a clone? I have someone local who wants to do some trading.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening,everyone! Great news about the new flavors, have to see what kind of damage I can do to the budget. Those in the storm areas, please stay safe! The news is showing some real damage and dangerous situations. Off to bed, busy day tomorrow. Hugs to all!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Sooooo feels like it should be friday but nothing ruins your friday like realizing its only thursday. One more day til I can get my grubby lil paws on them new flavors and some 120's of strawberry doughnut. The 3 120's of blueberry crumble I have are lonely and wanted some playmates ;)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My dad is back home from the hospital! He's now on 2 Fentanyl patches so he can function. He's finally able to sleep like a human being. It's a huge step for him! The past couple months have been horrible for him when it comes to sleeping. We're all happy he's doing as well as he can be :)

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My dad is back home from the hospital! He's now on 2 Fentanyl patches so he can function. He's finally able to sleep like a human being. It's a huge step for him! The past couple months have been horrible for him when it comes to sleeping. We're all happy he's doing as well as he can be :)

I'm glad he's home and able to sleep a little better still praying for him hope things get better

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone been awhile. I've been so busy I just don't have enuff time anymore. Hope everyone is well and happy

have a nice day

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Prayers are on the way! Glad to hear he is doing better!

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the minimum atomizer resistance?

I'm probably going to keep it around .5 for me. That comes out to just shy of 15 amps and around 110 watts. I'm using Samsung 25r batteries, so I should be good with that. I could push it a little lower if I wanted to, but .5 is plenty rowdy for me. I certainly wouldn't go lower than .3 because you'd be pushing over 20 amps then, but I guess it depends on what batteries you're using, and how far you're comfortable pushing them.

Thoughts and well wishes for your dad... Glad he got to come home. That alone can make someone feel a lot better.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah! The sale is up and running. Already made an order! Peaches & Cream will be my first peach vape as I detest eating them in real life. I also don't eat strawberries but I've vaped through a pile of luscious strawberry doughnut. Going to make Strawberries and Cream my first 120ml. Can't wait to give it a try.

Thank you for the sale Vaping Watch peeps!

EDIT: Shipment is on it's way. \(◠ヮ◠)/

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! It's Friday, the weekend is here for most folks. Have some fun, catch up on chores, spend time with your families. Don't forget the VW sale! I'm taking the kids (grown) to the zoo tomorrow, should be fun! Sleep tight and hugs.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Took off work early to the kiddo to see deadpool. Was a really kick ass movie and minus the strip club scene wasnt to bad for the kiddo to watch with me. Also got my order in for 30mls of each of the new ones plus white chocolate peanut butter and 120's of strawberry doughnut and blueberry crumble (gotta replace one of the 3 120's on the crumble cause its missing 30mls :D ) Doing my happy dance. Definitely a good weekend and gonna be a kick ass vape mail day coming soon. Happy Weekend everyone

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Only thing I ever really cared about st patty's day is not getting pinched (I had a dragon bracelet tattooed on me with green in it so I aint gotta remember) and that its corn beef and cabbage time and they put it on sale like the turkeys at thanksgiving :) This year I am on a diet though so corn beef is one of the worst things I could eat :/

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only thing I ever really cared about st patty's day is not getting pinched (I had a dragon bracelet tattooed on me with green in it so I aint gotta remember) and that its corn beef and cabbage time and they put it on sale like the turkeys at thanksgiving :) This year I am on a diet though so corn beef is one of the worst things I could eat :/
Corned beef in crockpot is the fucking best! Diet or not lol!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your dad hasn't left our prayers. I hope my daughter gives me the same unyielding support you have given your dad.
I know she will.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Thank you very much my friend. So far he's doing alright. He's home just trying to relax, and sleep as much as possible. He has a lot of catching up now that he's able to.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't done a sale order yet, trying to decide if I take a gamble straight away on a 120 mil of peaches and cream, or just try a small bottle, really like peaches and cream, but just threw away 120 mil of another vendors peaches and cream as was really harsh, doubt t-maxx's will be bad, but still would like to of seen a review 1st, @Countrypami did you get the peaches and cream? If so have you tried it and what did you think, is it a good blend of the peach and cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors