VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got all the new ones a couple big ones of the tried and love and 1 that haven't tried from the already there. Think that should leave me with only 2 flavors I have not tried out of the whole line

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Yikes! .. You're catching up to me :p

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bored..may as well charge em up
3d2f7dca59b2a3667ff2d9db0733db55.jpg

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Nice to see you all. Not much going on here, stayed home from work and was lazy. Pulled my back :(
Trying to do more than I know I should, my own fault. Hubby massaged it for me, my sweetie. He did get the bbq all set up and ready to use, maybe he'll cook tomorrow. Nite and sweet dreams!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi everyone! Nice to see you all. Not much going on here, stayed home from work and was lazy. Pulled my back :(
Trying to do more than I know I should, my own fault. Hubby massaged it for me, my sweetie. He did get the bbq all set up and ready to use, maybe he'll cook tomorrow. Nite and sweet dreams!
Hope you're better today.

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

MVP

Member For 3 Years
Hey all, just saying hey cause I locked my vape and car keys in my car and stuck waiting on a lock smith with nothing better to do, but pester y'all :p

Hey how do you tell if a rda is a clone is not. I got 3 RDA's for $5 each at my vape shop cause they where trying to just get rid of them since they where older style. I know for a fact one of them is a clone but not so sure about the other two. They look almost exactly like the picture but the original price is way higher than what I payed for so I'm assuming there clones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@spongeylilvaper , thanks, yes it's getting better. Giving it a lot of rest (means I'm being lazy).
@Nailz , congrats on your 3 years!!
@MVP , pester all you want! Sorry about your keys, we've all done it. I don't know about spotting clones. I do know that sometimes they all but give away stuff when they need to clear out inventory.
Off to bed, hugs to all!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening everyone! Are you all doing well? Vaping tasty liquids (VW)? Did I tell you all that I got hubby hooked on 12:50? I'm doing much better, I can walk straight again! Of course that means I have to catch up on chores, lol. Time for bed, work comes early. Sweet dreams!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I haven't been on I've been really sick even slept for two days straight I think I passed it on to my husband unfortunately but I'm on the mend now

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Good evening everyone! Are you all doing well? Vaping tasty liquids (VW)? Did I tell you all that I got hubby hooked on 12:50? I'm doing much better, I can walk straight again! Of course that means I have to catch up on chores, lol. Time for bed, work comes early. Sweet dreams!

I'm glad that you both are feeling better!!! :D:D:D

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So how is everyone liking the new Tmaxx's No Frills Mls flavors??? :cool:
I've only tried Strawberries and Cream. Vaped about 25ml of it already and so far I'm loving it! When fresh it's a little lighter in strawberry flavor than the doughnut version but it has gotten more pronounced as it ages. The cream flavor itself is the best cream I've had (other than maaaybe Lenola). Still waiting to bust open Peaches and Cream. Just want to give it a fair steep as it will be my first peach ejuice.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th
th

Happy thursday everyone. Ready for 1pm my time. I am taking off at lunch and grabbing my sons pies from his fundraiser bringing them back to work to deliver and then I am off the rest of today and all of tomorrow. I decided to make my birthday my own holiday this year lol :D I finally got around to trying one of the new flavors. I tried the peaches and cream. It is a peach like none other that I have tasted but I really really like it. Its not over done on the cream just a perfect balance. Its hard to describe the peach but it is not a juicy peach it is more of a cobbler peach maybe. At least thats the kind of peaches it reminds me of is the ones I eat from a cobbler.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy day everyone. Hope your all doing well. I've been real busy lately. Just haven't had anytime for any free time. When your broke you have to get up and move on. I'm working hard trying to get the bills took care of. And I'd really like to try the new tmaxx line I just haven't had the extra cash. And that big sale came and went and I didn't get to take advantage of it. Witch stunk. Its was a great deal. But hopefully I'll get to try it soon

have a nice day

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, tomorrow is Friday! About time it got here, lol. Hmmm, that peaches and cream sounds good! And yep, got to have my allergy pills and my Aleve. Otherwise, just stay out of my way! Kind of like in the mornings :D.... Leave me alone, let me get my coffee and vape.
Ok, bath time. See you all tomorrow, hope it's good for you all. Hugs!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good grief, there are a ton of sales going on! Wish I had an extra paycheck or two, I could have so much fun. Think I'd better start saving nickels for whatever the next sales holiday is. @Thayer , I hope your little ones get better quickly, that is so hard for them and you! @spongeylilvaper , wow, that is a nice looking set-up! Classy looking. Hope you all have a great weekend, fun and safe. See you tomorrow, hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors