Not open for further replies.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope everyone had a happy Easter!!! :):D:cool:
I had a very good Easter. My dad, as fragile as he is was able to come along. It was very touching. This easter was basically for him. It will probably be his last one, so we all looked at old pictures, and talked about funny things in the past. We had some great food with great company. Overall it was an excellent Easter that wont be forgotten!

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
monday_022.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty quiet today, everyone recuperating from yesterday? Just a Monday? Hope you all are ok, see you tomorrow. Hugs!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, it sure feels good to just sit for a while. Busy day, glad it's about over. Seems like it always takes me a few days to rest up after a holiday! I have to get myself in gear tomorrow, need to get some coils made after I get home from work. Hugs to all! .gif

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been doing much but saying hi lately. The health issues I've been dealing with for a while got quite a bit worse in the last couple weeks- or more painful anyway. Unfortunately it affects my hands quite a bit when I have a bad "episode". I have had more tests in the last 2 weeks than in the rest of my life combined...lol But that should lead to a diagnosis- and treatment!!! :) If anyone doesn't mind saying a prayer or crossing their fingers (I would, but I literally can't..lol)- it would be greatly appreciated!!! :)
In the mean time, I am feeling better and have more use of my hands- so I can start showing you all our new Giveaway system. :D We've made new coupon codes with different amounts- all the way from $5-$50- and they all come with free shipping!!! I will be able to do more giveaways this way, and I think this will lead to more fun and games.:cool:

To start us off, let's all congratulate @misswish !!! :D:D:D
@misswish - You've won $15 and free shipping to Vaping Watch!!! Please PM me and I will get you your credits. :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been doing much but saying hi lately. The health issues I've been dealing with for a while got quite a bit worse in the last couple weeks- or more painful anyway. Unfortunately it affects my hands quite a bit when I have a bad "episode". I have had more tests in the last 2 weeks than in the rest of my life combined...lol But that should lead to a diagnosis- and treatment!!! :) If anyone doesn't mind saying a prayer or crossing their fingers (I would, but I literally can't..lol)- it would be greatly appreciated!!! :)
In the mean time, I am feeling better and have more use of my hands- so I can start showing you all our new Giveaway system. :D We've made new coupon codes with different amounts- all the way from $5-$50- and they all come with free shipping!!! I will be able to do more giveaways this way, and I think this will lead to more fun and games.:cool:

@misswish - You've won $15 and free shipping to Vaping Watch!!! Please PM me and I will get you your credits. :)
Will do. Having nerve damage in my hands I know how miserable it can make you when your hands hurt. You dont realize how much you need them for normal day to day activity until they quit working. I hope they figure it out soon and that it is a quick and painless solution. Will keep you in my prayers :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Really hope things do get better for you soon, know you have been dealing with it for a long time now.

Congrats @misswish :)

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My thoughts and prayers are with you hope they get a diagnosis soon and @misswish congrats

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Prayers hugs and love sent your way sweetheart. Hope you get answers and a solution soon. Congrats @misswish

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wow, thanks so much! This will help with our addiction to Monkey Spunk & 12:50!
Prayers on the way, Sara, and fingers are crossed. We all knew there was a reason for your good absence! Actually it's a bad one. A diagnosis and treatment, yes! Something quick, easy and painless. Please let us know what you find out, ok? PM on the way!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why do I have hundreds of channels and not have anything to watch? Just want to watch a little mindless TV while I make coils. Sheesh. Oh well, I have VU! Hope it was a good relaxing day for you guys, enjoy the weekend. days happy weekend sign cute_zpsvtqglmqb.gif~c200.gif

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok everyone it's Monday, ya better enjoy it cause it's the only one you'll get this week :) VapeSafe!

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Manimal3497 did I win something within the past few days in another thread? I've been sick lately and haven't had tapatalk on...if at all possible can you PM me with details on such matters. Thanks :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Manimal3497 did I win something within the past few days in another thread? I've been sick lately and haven't had tapatalk on...if at all possible can you PM me with details on such matters. Thanks :)

I believe there was one let me go find it and I will pm it to you:) Hope you get to feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors