Status
Not open for further replies.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
11:11 this morning my dad passed away. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for the continued prayers. It meant alot to us and to him.

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers! My dad appreciated everything. R.I.P. dad, I love you!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
11:11 this morning my dad passed away. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for the continued prayers. It meant alot to us and to him.

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers! My dad appreciated everything. R.I.P. dad, I love you!
My thought are with you and your family through these difficult times my condolences to you!! I here if you need someone to talk to.... I am sorry you are going through this it's one of the hardest moments in life

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

11:11 is a special time must of a special man

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I am sorry for your loss man, he is at peace now, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I'm so very sorry for your loss, my friend. Stay strong, and take comfort that he's not suffering anymore, and is in a way better place than we are! If there's anything you need, or someone to just talk with, let me know. We're all here for you.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My sincerest condolences on your loss CTFX ...

I of course didn't know your Dad but you are obviously a good man and that alone speaks volumes about the type of man he was. In you and those who loved him, he continues to live on.

Death came with friendly care;
The opening bud to heaven conveyed,
And bade it blossom there.

-Samuel Taylor

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I arranged the memorial service at the funeral home for my momma today. Me, my wife, my aunt, and my mother all went. It's a very nice funeral parlor. The service is Wednesday the 13th. Not too bad a little less than $5,000. My brother got word from the Red Cross so his flight arrangements are fine. He's in the army mind you. So we were able to get into contact with him. He'll be home tomorrow :)

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. our family and I appreciate all you guys have done these past few months. R.I.P dad, I love you and I miss you!
6/3/49 - 4/9/16

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I arranged the memorial service at the funeral home for my momma today. Me, my wife, my aunt, and my mother all went. It's a very nice funeral parlor. The service is Wednesday the 13th. Not too bad a little less than $5,000. My brother got word from the Red Cross so his flight arrangements are fine. He's in the army mind you. So we were able to get into contact with him. He'll be home tomorrow :)

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. our family and I appreciate all you guys have done these past few months. R.I.P dad, I love you and I miss you!
6/3/49 - 4/9/16
Glad to see you seem to be holding up relatively well, my friend. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you, and your family. God Bless you all.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's been a long day here, but a good weekend. Weather has been great. I did a bunch of chores, got some beading done, even cooked! It made hubby happy..... Back to work tomorrow, right? So I'm going to have some ice cream tonite Im-shocked-kitten.jpg phooey, I deserve it and it's going to taste sooo good!
See you all tomorrow, hugs to you all

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So very sorry for your loss sweetheart prayers and hugs for you and your family.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CT I lost my dad to cancer last year, he had a long tough fight so i know where you're at. I don't know you but i've prayed for you and your dad this last month and my heart is heavy now for your loss. I'll pray for you and your family for the strength these next few days and may you celebrate his life with all those good memories he left with you. God Bless you!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CT I lost my dad to cancer last year, he had a long tough fight so i know where you're at. I don't know you but i've prayed for you and your dad this last month and my heart is heavy now for your loss. I'll pray for you and your family for the strength these next few days and may you celebrate his life with all those good memories he left with you. God Bless you!
Thank you brother I appreciate it more than words my friend.

6/3/49 - 4/9/16

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th
th
th

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another week started, and Monday is done! Tuesday will be better, yes? I received my order, Monkey Spunk & 12:50. Yes, I will share with hubby! Kinda have to, they are both pretty aromatic. And tasty. Vaping my Pupule right now. Have a storm coming in tomorrow, need the rain. Time for a play%20bubble%20bath%20soak%20sponge%20squeeze%20over%20head_zpsr5s2kvkt.gif and a book. Sweet dreams, all.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

So sorry hun.. Much love to you and your family.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today is my dad's service....I shouldn't even be up right now, but this past week has been so damned depressing. I haven't been sleeping much at all! :(

6/3/49 - 4/9/16

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey CT, I hear you bro and it's ok that you're feeling human right now. Your really just been going on pure adrenaline lately and your body is going to tell you when your tired. I know I was freaked out about all the friends and relatives that I was going to be seeing and what I was going to say. Ask your higher power for some guidance and it will be over before you know it! You're still in my prayers brother!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors