th
th

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just bought that new Nugget mod for 30 something, and go figure now it's going for $10 less lol!

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought that new Nugget mod for 30 something, and go figure now it's going for $10 less lol!

Storming the gates of heaven with continued prayers for your dad CTFX , as for mods that's how my luck goes as well lol. Had a great mom and daughter evening she took me out to dinner then to the mall no arguments or nothing just an awesome fun time. Goodnight all sweet dreams

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Storming the gates of heaven with continued prayers for your dad CTFX , as for mods that's how my luck goes as well lol. Had a great mom and daughter evening she took me out to dinner then to the mall no arguments or nothing just an awesome fun time. Goodnight all sweet dreams

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
Likewise here. My wife, me, mom and dad all played the board game Life....we had a really fun time. It's all about the small things now....we're cherishing every moment we have with him, and thank you all for your continued prayers. It means world's to me!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning all.... @CTFX those memories are the best We do family game night every sat it's the best night of the week full of laughs,homemade snacks and family!!! As always praying for dad and your family!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning all.... @CTFX those memories are the best We do family game night every sat it's the best night of the week full of laughs,homemade snacks and family!!! As always praying for dad and your family!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I think we are going to do something similar to that each week as well! :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning everybody! I love all these contests but wish I would win something on one of these.............:cuss:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape mail..awesome deal from YetiVapes..total package $60!
ad3987200901673f70d292e77300913e.jpg

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?
Love me some yeti vapes!!!! It's all about Abbott Road, Stashu, and Crunchy Black!!! :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, everyone! Sounds like you guys are having some great family time, happy times are good memories. Let us know how you like that Nugget, CTFX, and prayers are still going up! Manimal, how do you get your pictures up without the VU across the bottom? Looks like you did good, spongeylilvaper! Thayer, what have you been up to? Hi ya Mark, hi ya axel! Hi ya Steve, hi ya Vapingbeauty! Hi ya Sara!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doing ok here, I'm enjoying a long weekend. How are you?
Eh, I'm doing....my dad is getting worse day by day, but we're coping and keeping him motivated in daily activities.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to hear that about your dad. We're still praying for you both here, my friend.
I know you guys are bud, and trust me it is more than appreciated! I would love to think that all of these prayers thus far are helping his positive mood and spirit!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you everyone for your kind words, prayers and crossed fingers!!! :)They are all very much appreciated!!! <3

@CTFX - My prayers remain with your dad, your family and of course with you!!! I'm so glad his spirits are up! I think you both are determined to enjoy every moment- which is truly the best way to do anything!! :D:D *hugs*

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you everyone for your kind words, prayers and crossed fingers!!! :)They are all very much appreciated!!! <3

@CTFX - My prayers remain with your dad, your family and of course with you!!! I'm so glad his spirits are up! I think you both are determined to enjoy every moment- which is truly the best way to do anything!! :D:D *hugs*
You are such a sweetheart Sara!!!!! Thank you for your prayers as well! It is more than appreciated hun. Tonight my dad has decides that he will be going on feeding tubes. Unfortunately the food he is eating currently isn't sitting well with him, and what he can eat, he can't eat much of it. This is now his best option from here on out.....now more than ever prayers will truly be needed! So thank you very much, and thank you very much for always being that ray of sunlight in our vaping lives!!!! WE you!!!! I hope your health is getting better. My prayers were always with you as well my dear! :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, everyone! Sounds like you guys are having some great family time, happy times are good memories. Let us know how you like that Nugget, CTFX, and prayers are still going up! Manimal, how do you get your pictures up without the VU across the bottom? Looks like you did good, spongeylilvaper! Thayer, what have you been up to? Hi ya Mark, hi ya axel! Hi ya Steve, hi ya Vapingbeauty! Hi ya Sara!

To answer your question, upload the image to a image host, I use imgur myself, then use the
n8kLUgQ.png
and enter the image url ;)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, Nailz! Guess I'd better go check those out.
CTFX - huge hugs for you & your family, many prayers for your Dad. It looks like you are all making wonderful memories and taking the best care possible of Dad. Many blessings for you all.
Congrats, axel!!! My order already shipped!
Going to be an early morning for me, so sweet dreams everyone 1ad8f9696f8bd5d1d9d7377824c7660c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors