Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello,
@InMyImage, the simple reason is that the people here are primarily the only ones I care to explain to. There are a few exceptions, but the community here, within the larger, is where I am most 'at home'.

@Thayer, I am sorry that you still feel ill. You are included in my prayers. Hope you get better soon.

@VapeOn86, I have the feeling no matter where your voice is heard, it is not only pleasant, but welcome.

@Time, too bad, it was a pretty good show. A lot of information and Watch testing his new God 180 was great.

@Damwow, I really hope the tests today will go well. I always pray for you too.

Pleasant dreams everyone. Mondays may suck, but I hope all have a nice one. Being retired, they don't really seem to suck as much.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She is Here!!!
Her name is Wonnder Aurora Wade. Six pounds 9 ounces 20 inches. She is really purple because she was born super fast and her face got bruised. She also had the cord around her neck several times. But she cried right away but then was very calm. It was an amazing experience. I videoed the whole birth. She was almost born in the tub...
Congratulations! She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received good and bad news today, the two cancer tests I had did come back Negative, then again on the flip side he sent me right away for chest x Rays and pelvic X-rays. I am choosing to think of the poisitve today though! I was so miserable though after the tests he had me do today and what he put me thru that I came home took some meds and went to sleep. I was worn out. Over the next several weeks I have some tests to go thru and more vampire sticks! He told me this one has to be at the hospital lab because of the timing issue! Argh! It is ridiculous!
They are also looking at some auto immune juices!
Happy to hear the good news sweetie, I will keep praying for more!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good Morning Friends!! I was not on all weekend work to do and trying to kick this nasty ear, nose and throat infection I HATE being sick! Have a great day.. tons of work to do today....

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning Friends!! I was not on all weekend work to do and trying to kick this nasty ear, nose and throat infection I HATE being sick! Have a great day.. tons of work to do today....
Recently won a bottle of Maddcatt and talked to the owner who set me up with a bottle of Menthol Blast. It's strong stuff and really clears out the sinus' wish I had gotten a bigger bottle but forgot to follow up with him to pay the difference. :(

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to sick to go sit in the rain tonight and freeze to watch the show
Sorry you're sick @Thayer :( I'm having an ulcer issue and I was hurting too much to do the show either.
Ok, I'll bite... why would you have to sit in the rain to watch the show? Actually I just realized that you have limited access to wifi right?

Hope you feel better soon, it sucks being the stay at home parent and being sick.
Amen! Lol I definitely hope he feels better, but amen to the "it sucks being the stay at home parent and being sick."

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello,
@InMyImage, the simple reason is that the people here are primarily the only ones I care to explain to. There are a few exceptions, but the community here, within the larger, is where I am most 'at home'.

@Thayer, I am sorry that you still feel ill. You are included in my prayers. Hope you get better soon.

@VapeOn86, I have the feeling no matter where your voice is heard, it is not only pleasant, but welcome.

@Time, too bad, it was a pretty good show. A lot of information and Watch testing his new God 180 was great.

@Damwow, I really hope the tests today will go well. I always pray for you too.

Pleasant dreams everyone. Mondays may suck, but I hope all have a nice one. Being retired, they don't really seem to suck as much.

You are so sweet. :) I'm glad you feel at home here! I am planning to be on the show next week. We're actually trying to make it a permanent sort of thing. :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know but I don't get enough a signal inside to use a repeater I set one up already
WiFi Booster Antenna.. Place it outside, run the cable to an antenna jack on the router.. They go from expensive to cheap depending on size and boosting power.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WiFi Booster Antenna.. Place it outside, run the cable to an antenna jack on the router.. They go from expensive to cheap depending on size and boosting power.
Better yet, put it on the outside of the neighbors house :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok folks, I have my order complete, so you all can head over to http://vapingwatch.com and grab some Mellow Melange before they run out again ;)

Also have some 710, Bledan Lotus and Maha Raj coming.

Looking forward to some vape mail

happydance1.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't they live across the street
Bummer, that takes away the running a hard line option too... probably just as well since it's illegal and cable companies love to prosecute that one nowdays.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I am cursed!! My stupid MVP that I love wont f****n charge. I tried to take it apart and tighten it up but the stupid lil buttons keep getting stuck!!! My svd's button doen't fire it up and my vamo ugh yes I am a mess.. PRAYING I do NOT break this istick, I really do not like mechanicals which aside from a seiglie and provari is all I have left (to big to carry)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I am cursed!! My stupid MVP that I love wont f****n charge. I tried to take it apart and tighten it up but the stupid lil buttons keep getting stuck!!! My svd's button doen't fire it up and my vamo ugh yes I am a mess.. PRAYING I do NOT break this istick, I really do not like mechanicals which aside from a seiglie and provari is all I have left (to big to carry)
Dang it! That really sucks:(
I had the same issue with my MVP but fortunately was able to get it replaced under warranty.
Then I sold it to my brother;)

Sorry all I have to offer is a hug.
images

But I do love giving you internet hugs!:)
keep-calm-and-hug-a-fish.png

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dang it! That really sucks:(
I had the same issue with my MVP but fortunately was able to get it replaced under warranty.
Then I sold it to my brother;)

Sorry all I have to offer is a hug.
images

But I do love giving you internet hugs!:)
keep-calm-and-hug-a-fish.png
51yB4CfbOjL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't forget to order your mellow melange!!!!
I was thinking I would be nice and let hubby get some WTF he took my bottle and I never saw it again so I assume he likes it, poor guy has been working his ass off and deserves it. He also just told me he planned a family trip for Thanksgiving week we will be in Rock Hill SC visiting friends. Last year we went to help feed the displaced people after a tornado struck (omg I have never seen so much destruction up close) nicest people I have ever met I truely felt blessed to be there.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found this from last year LOL they put me on a chair in back hubby and my youngest are there as well. This was taken at the end of the night when most people left and we got done cleaning the messes

Last edited:

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found this from last year LOL they put me on a chair in back hubby and my youngest are there as well. This was taken at the end of the night when most people left and we got done cleaning the messes
I wish I could take the time to go help out after something like that. I always want to, but barely make do to take care of the bills and the kids, so I don't get to do those generous acts of compassion. I am always humbled and in awe of those who do though.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish I could take the time to go help out after something like that. I always want to, but barely make do to take care of the bills and the kids, so I don't get to do those generous acts of compassion. I am always humbled and in awe of those who do though.
I don't have money to help out in these situations but as I always said time is just as important. It was on Thanksgiving and my son and I really wanted to help out my 16 yr old even volunteered to help clean debris the next day and so many people offered to let him stay with them and bring him home. I honestly think the whole experience made a huge impact on him. In my opinion I think all those wonderful people did more for me and my family then we did for them. They kept saying they could never repay us for what we did but I think its the other way around.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Double check the little switch by the usb port that puts it into the mode for charging other usb devices. It won't charge in that mode.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did your picture get censored... or are you just censoring me?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree I was watching a show on vapers TV tonight and someone dropped a link for donations to help a family bury their horse and pay bills. I have donated to Vince in Australia and in the auction for summer, I do the best to do for others, actually it is the only time I feel good is when I can help someone else. God love @cigarbabe i was watching her show and she wanted to know if there was anything I needed, hit me real funny, not used to that side of things lol! But when they dropped a link in to help this family pay their bills and I am sitting here with mods that are barely holding on, and won't replace them because my bills are going up, loosing one insurance and have 5 children to buy Christmas for, I feel like it's time that I start worrying about me. I did the Go Fund Me, for the vaper that needed money to buy an urn for his mom, the Vince situation and summers house, but I draw the line on burying a horse and paying someone else's bills. Don't get me wrong, if you knew me you would know I am total giver and animal lover, but I would dig that hole by hand before I asked anyone for a dime! I would do without so my kids could have things. During that auction, I bought juice for someone else, but I guess I am just on a rant tonight and make myself sound horrible on this post! But I do believe some people take advantage of giving people!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh as for the Drs appointment today, maybe that explains my frustrated mood tonight. My oncologist called them and they called me with an appointment for today. I waited almost 2 hours, for her to barely look at the mole, not order the test the oncologist wanted, tell me this on again off again rash that is never on me when I see a dr. Tell me if I want to see a dermatologist she could give me a referral but I could live with it and put cream on it. The other two docs were concerned about it being connected to Lupos they just haven't seen it to determine. Ugh. I told her if I am going to have this test I want it by the 18th, go figure, I bet ya I end up getting it scheduled by one of the other docs. My family doc just retired but when this lady, who I have only seen twice tells me I wish I had more time but I am behind and rushes me out, I am not liking her! I will bet ha the other docs end up scheduling it. Oh well so is my life hurry up and wait! I am tired of not feeling well, tired of not working! I want my life back!!!!! I must say that I have just posted the two most negative posts I have ever done!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh as for the Drs appointment today, maybe that explains my frustrated mood tonight. My oncologist called them and they called me with an appointment for today. I waited almost 2 hours, for her to barely look at the mole, not order the test the oncologist wanted, tell me this on again off again rash that is never on me when I see a dr. Tell me if I want to see a dermatologist she could give me a referral but I could live with it and put cream on it. The other two docs were concerned about it being connected to Lupos they just haven't seen it to determine. Ugh. I told her if I am going to have this test I want it by the 18th, go figure, I bet ya I end up getting it scheduled by one of the other docs. My family doc just retired but when this lady, who I have only seen twice tells me I wish I had more time but I am behind and rushes me out, I am not liking her! I will bet ha the other docs end up scheduling it. Oh well so is my life hurry up and wait! I am tired of not feeling well, tired of not working! I want my life back!!!!! I must say that I have just posted the two most negative posts I have ever done!
Wow sounds like my doctors :(

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heh. I threaten to eat one of our horses all the time. My wife likes her and she is a good horse but she can be a pain. I tell my wife that when the zombie apocalypse comes, that horse will be the first to go.
Thanks for the laugh I needed that. Sorry for the rant guys!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And damn I forgot to order the mellow with my credit!!! Ugh.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess I am just feeling ugh tonight! I feel bad that I even posted that complaint because that is not me!!! But I guess that. When I saw that post I was just feeling well tapped out! Like I said if you knew me you would know that I am the type of person that gives until it hurts, but I guess I am now fearing the hurting stage, been there as a single mom, and always made it work. But this time the hurting is my fault and that bothers me!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Been there, done that. Different circumstances but I know just how you feel. It actually got worse. I went for an eval and filled out some question thing and it kept asking questions about if I go to the doctor allot and they don't find anything wrong. I knew what was coming but answered truthfully anyway. Sure enough, the tell me I'm psychosomatic. Um, no. I'm not psychosomatic, the fucking doctors are retarded. Just because they are too damn dumb to find the cause of my ills does not automatically equate to me being psychosomatic.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need a name for my colt. He is grey and my wife calls him Dennis. I don't know why. His Dad's name is Texas Bug and his mother, in my avatar, is named Cleats on Feets. His registered name will not be Dennis. Lot's of people combine names of parents but the only thing I can come up with that way is Bug Feet. He is not a race horse. He was bred to barrel race. I'll look, but I don't think I have a picture of him.

Any ideas?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree I was watching a show on vapers TV tonight and someone dropped a link for donations to help a family bury their horse and pay bills. I have donated to Vince in Australia and in the auction for summer, I do the best to do for others, actually it is the only time I feel good is when I can help someone else. God love @cigarbabe i was watching her show and she wanted to know if there was anything I needed, hit me real funny, not used to that side of things lol! But when they dropped a link in to help this family pay their bills and I am sitting here with mods that are barely holding on, and won't replace them because my bills are going up, loosing one insurance and have 5 children to buy Christmas for, I feel like it's time that I start worrying about me. I did the Go Fund Me, for the vaper that needed money to buy an urn for his mom, the Vince situation and summers house, but I draw the line on burying a horse and paying someone else's bills. Don't get me wrong, if you knew me you would know I am total giver and animal lover, but I would dig that hole by hand before I asked anyone for a dime! I would do without so my kids could have things. During that auction, I bought juice for someone else, but I guess I am just on a rant tonight and make myself sound horrible on this post! But I do believe some people take advantage of giving people!
Ya.. I'd help with a family members funeral, but not a horse..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL.

Taken already. Quarter horses names cannot have ever been used before. You can use the same name if you spell it different. That's why the names are weird. And also why it's hard to name them.

FLUFFY QH BROWN MARE 1970
FLUFFY (TB) T0193700 BAY MARE 1925
FLUFFY (TB) T0193701 BAY MARE 1957

Vapor Trail, Vaporize have been taken.

Last edited:

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL.

Taken already. Quarter horses names cannot have ever been used before. You can use the same name if you spell it different. That's why the names are weird. And also why it's hard to name them.

FLUFFY QH BROWN MARE 1970
FLUFFY (TB) T0193700 BAY MARE 1925
FLUFFY (TB) T0193701 BAY MARE 1957

Vapor Trail, Vaporize have been taken.
lol, could always go with Subohm, unless that's been done before

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors