KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning peeps.

Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served and continue to serve. And most of all, thank you for your service.

Congrats on the beautiful little angel Janet.

Hugs and positive vibes to all those dealing with health issues.

And to those like me who have the day off, enjoy the day. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Double check the little switch by the usb port that puts it into the mode for charging other usb devices. It won't charge in that mode.
I did that, sent it with hubby to work.. his friend builds mods my hubbys mvp was modified with a dna30 crossing my fingers.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree I was watching a show on vapers TV tonight and someone dropped a link for donations to help a family bury their horse and pay bills. I have donated to Vince in Australia and in the auction for summer, I do the best to do for others, actually it is the only time I feel good is when I can help someone else. God love @cigarbabe i was watching her show and she wanted to know if there was anything I needed, hit me real funny, not used to that side of things lol! But when they dropped a link in to help this family pay their bills and I am sitting here with mods that are barely holding on, and won't replace them because my bills are going up, loosing one insurance and have 5 children to buy Christmas for, I feel like it's time that I start worrying about me. I did the Go Fund Me, for the vaper that needed money to buy an urn for his mom, the Vince situation and summers house, but I draw the line on burying a horse and paying someone else's bills. Don't get me wrong, if you knew me you would know I am total giver and animal lover, but I would dig that hole by hand before I asked anyone for a dime! I would do without so my kids could have things. During that auction, I bought juice for someone else, but I guess I am just on a rant tonight and make myself sound horrible on this post! But I do believe some people take advantage of giving people!
You sound so much like me, I think the Drs may have switched babies on my mom and I have the wrong sister LOL. I have to pick my battles can't help everyone all the time. I usually help by writting letters asking for donations for raffles and what not. I am always the go to person in my family when people are trying to raise funds for something. I am also the last person to ask for help, when my son had his surgery people wanted to do a fundraiser and both my husband and I agreed there were people less fortunate that could use the help more ( even tho we were BOTH laid off at the same time) may God Bless you and always watch over you.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh as for the Drs appointment today, maybe that explains my frustrated mood tonight. My oncologist called them and they called me with an appointment for today. I waited almost 2 hours, for her to barely look at the mole, not order the test the oncologist wanted, tell me this on again off again rash that is never on me when I see a dr. Tell me if I want to see a dermatologist she could give me a referral but I could live with it and put cream on it. The other two docs were concerned about it being connected to Lupos they just haven't seen it to determine. Ugh. I told her if I am going to have this test I want it by the 18th, go figure, I bet ya I end up getting it scheduled by one of the other docs. My family doc just retired but when this lady, who I have only seen twice tells me I wish I had more time but I am behind and rushes me out, I am not liking her! I will bet ha the other docs end up scheduling it. Oh well so is my life hurry up and wait! I am tired of not feeling well, tired of not working! I want my life back!!!!! I must say that I have just posted the two most negative posts I have ever done!
Not negative just saying how you feel and that is always a good thing

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
7a0cc4bab842d23a4a11f929ad171a5e.jpg

Here she is on day three.
Awe precious

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I need a name for my colt. He is grey and my wife calls him Dennis. I don't know why. His Dad's name is Texas Bug and his mother, in my avatar, is named Cleats on Feets. His registered name will not be Dennis. Lot's of people combine names of parents but the only thing I can come up with that way is Bug Feet. He is not a race horse. He was bred to barrel race. I'll look, but I don't think I have a picture of him.

Any ideas?
El Greco

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL.

Taken already. Quarter horses names cannot have ever been used before. You can use the same name if you spell it different. That's why the names are weird. And also why it's hard to name them.

FLUFFY QH BROWN MARE 1970
FLUFFY (TB) T0193700 BAY MARE 1925
FLUFFY (TB) T0193701 BAY MARE 1957

Vapor Trail, Vaporize have been taken.
Zombie Stew :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL my coworker (also a good friend) just came in my office and said ooohhh thats pretty as she walked off with my blue istick (I still have my pink one) (she does not smoke) she comes back in with the $ for it LOL guess I am ordering another one. I also picked a blue one up for her son which he loves as much as his paragon.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did that, sent it with hubby to work.. his friend builds mods my hubbys mvp was modified with a dna30 crossing my fingers.
Hope he gets it fixed for you then, on the plus side, at least is isn't a $300 mod :)

LOL I am way in the back looking stupid
Sorry, I meant that the picture doesn't show up in the post at all. Nobody can see it. It's just one of those little broken window icons.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hope he gets it fixed for you then, on the plus side, at least is isn't a $300 mod :)

Sorry, I meant that the picture doesn't show up in the post at all. Nobody can see it. It's just one of those little broken window icons.
hmm i will figure it out..
LOL i broke a provari, empire, seiglie and some other less expensive one thats why i am not allowed to touch hubbys mods lol. I thought my mvp was indestructable lol

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Tell me if its fixed please I could see it both times

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hmm i will figure it out..
LOL i broke a provari, empire, seiglie and some other less expensive one thats why i am not allowed to touch hubbys mods lol. I thought my mvp was indestructable lol
Sounds like you need an E-lvt

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need a name for my colt. He is grey and my wife calls him Dennis. I don't know why. His Dad's name is Texas Bug and his mother, in my avatar, is named Cleats on Feets. His registered name will not be Dennis. Lot's of people combine names of parents but the only thing I can come up with that way is Bug Feet. He is not a race horse. He was bred to barrel race. I'll look, but I don't think I have a picture of him.

Any ideas?
Call him Texas Kleats

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors