Not open for further replies.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YAAAAY! I got my TOBH Atty in the mail today! Gotta get some kanthal to wrap some badass coils for it then I'll post how awesome it is. Lol. Thanks again @VaporWatch and @VapeOn86
Nice! Hope you enjoy it, I love my TOBH. One tip that I just learned and wish I knew sooner: if you put the sleeve on upside down, then the air holes will not be blocked by the airflow control tooth. This allows you to center your builds and get better airflow + it increases the juice capacity. Obviously, it eliminates your ability to control the airflow, but if you're anything like me, you'll want the airflow wide open anyway.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
friday-164.gif
Good Morning

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it was kinda tame.
I've dealt with schizophrenia my whole life. I'm not schizo o_O but it has plagued my family for generations and I have had to and continue to interact with it on a regular basis.
Point: I am fascinated by schizophrenic art :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the art is good. It gave me a strong reaction... Isn't that what art is supposed to do? :)That must have been difficult growing up with. I'm sorry *Fishee hug*

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the art is good. It gave me a strong reaction... Isn't that what art is supposed to do? :)That must have been difficult growing up with. I'm sorry *Fishee hug*
lol I was feeling kinda bad for posting it.
But you're right about the strong reaction.
And much of what I post I post in hopes of strong reactions. Whether it be pictures or just words.

Growing up around it was difficult. But mostly just because I didn't understand it. Even still today I find it difficult to deal with my loved ones who suffer from it. But now that I know what the cause of their actions and moods is I deal with it in a much better way than I did when I was an ignorant child.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol I was feeling kinda bad for posting it.
But you're right about the strong reaction.
And much of what I post I post in hopes of strong reactions. Whether it be pictures or just words.

Growing up around it was difficult. But mostly just because I didn't understand it. Even still today I find it difficult to deal with my loved ones who suffer from it. But now that I know what the cause of their actions and moods is I deal with it in a much better way than I did when I was an ignorant child.
Don't feel bad. If you stop posting the pics that you find interesting, and we find interesting either with or about you, then we'd wonder if you ill, not just sick :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm usually up till 3 or 4 am. I'm not an insomniac, I just don't have much of a life. :D

On the serious side, I've always been a night person. I just don't feel right until the sun goes down.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm usually up till 3 or 4 am. I'm not an insomniac, I just don't have much of a life. :D

On the serious side, I've always been a night person. I just don't feel right until the sun goes down.
I am an insomniac... always have been.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought it was kinda tame.
I've dealt with schizophrenia my whole life. I'm not schizo o_O but it has plagued my family for generations and I have had to and continue to interact with it on a regular basis.
Point: I am fascinated by schizophrenic art :)
Oh wow. I had no idea it was schizophrenic art. Knowing that make the gentleness in the eyes that much more interesting. Very cool.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no its a nexCii "loki" mod. I have a carbine fiber jwraped king also this looks 100 times better than a wrap ;)
Looks very nice. Did you order it directly from nexCii or somewhere else and how much was it?

joe enoch

Member For 4 Years
Looks very nice. Did you order it directly from nexCii or somewhere else and how much was it?
Robert gave this mod to me along with his autograph to authenticate this mod as the one he used in his video (I'm gonna be rich) lol j/king. I won it on one of his vaperstv shows ;) This is the video its featured in and all the info on there where to buy etc.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just a fyi. If you get the 15 ml dropper it doesn't fit in the 15 ml square bottle.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a fyi. If you get the 15 ml dropper it doesn't fit in the 15 ml square bottle.

Hmmm... I use the droppers in all my bottles. Sometimes I do have to put the dropper in at an angle to be able to get the top on right.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It goes in really tight and at an angle. I'm just worried it might break.

5ba78b8aeab1e6bf82e33aea8b7b60e3.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I actually think I like that because it means that you can get out every last drop, although I definitely could see where it would be annoying at first thinking that it doesn't fit at all.

And I realized earlier today when I went to try some of the flavors that just got delivered that I forgot to get droppers DOH!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just use a dropper from a 30ml bottle that the screw on lid part cracked on. The dropper works, it just won't seal on a bottle anymore. I keep the original lids on the six bottles of Vaporwatch juice.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I so need to find that mug for my morning coffee, just happened to come across it looking at bing images earlier.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I was really worried about that at first, but none of mine have broken. You can store them with the original caps and only use the droppers when you need them. I would do that if I weren't lazy...lol ;)

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my TOBH Atty coiled and running on my 30 watt Zenesis. I absolutely love it! Love the airflow and the cool vape it produces. Pulling some big clouds with it. Love the fins on it and it looks sexy on my Zene. Thanks again @VaporWatch and @VapeOn86
IMG_20141116_143226_396.jpg

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
image.jpg Heck I didn't kno
Are you in the insomniac vapers group on FB? I am.[/QUOTEi didn't know there was one! Well I got to go to my first vape meet! It was a joke, but I had the pleasure of meeting Lucidious Rage and Pinkfloyd! Rage had the nicest things to say about Watch and. I have to say he and Pinkfloyd were awesome! Rage built my new tobh!
Question I got my new juices, and wondering if they need to steep? I got the hand check and agent orange for my cousin! By the way he is a picture from last night! Believe me I am paying for it today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors