Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And ohh I want that set I love black lacey things
And now my mind has gone to that perverted place, and you're running through it wearing that.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Just Me
Good morning darlin!
tumblr_lzo16rmMsI1r0wqcz.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Scarface is gonna be my new ADV! Sweet pastry and coffee flavors with a hint of vanilla, custard and mascarpone cheese yummm
Sounds good. Sounds like I'm going to have to work my way through the Wacky Vapes line after I'm done with the Mad Murdock.

Glad to hear that you are getting at least something enjoyable in your life right now.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got home, My Katana and my Fogger showed up today, gotta head out soon, will put up a build and try it out when i get back!!!! ( Can't wait !!!!!)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wooooohooooooo
Just got my tobh to day and omg the flavor production is amazing and way more dense vapor then in my zenith I was worried about the smaller air holes but the draw is just about perfect thank you again @VaporWatch and wow you picked a great gift @VapeOn86 thank you for showing me how much more flavor I could have

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH heellls yeah!!! I'm officially in love with this Fogger, I think my Kayfun is gonna end up in a drawer, or stuck as my travel tank cause I don't want to risk the Fogger. Built at 0.6 ohms with Katana, OMG!!! I am gonna have to find the funds to order more of this stuff. Thank you @VaporWatch and @VapeOn86 this is the best gift I could have received, a great tank and some amazing juice to fill it with. I think the only issue I have with the Fogger is that it eats the juice up so much, but the amount of flavor and vapor is sooo worth it.
foggerkatana.jpg
Only thing missing is the Stingray X that I won on Ohm Sweet Ohm to match the Fogger, then I'll have a good looking setup with the Fogger on top.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My OCD is not liking the fact that the tracking number I got yesterday is still not showing up in the usps system yet :mad:

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't been on here for a little while, crazy busy at work. Get well wishes to all the folks that are still sick, well wishes to Janet, congrats to all the winners, and a general good day to everyone else! :)

Just cracked open the MMMM I got a while back, and it's a bit... meh. Feels like I might be having vaper's tongue 'coz all the VW & WV juices all taste the same to me lately, with just a slight variation based on their main flavor. Z was disappointing, 710 was ok, going back to 12:50 didn't help much either- think I should give Pluid or WTF a shot to jolt my tastebuds...?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did that, sent it with hubby to work.. his friend builds mods my hubbys mvp was modified with a dna30 crossing my fingers.

That is the best price I have seen on that. Right now I am thinking, considering I spend so much time in the bath tub, I NEED ONE OF THOSE, and wish that I had bought that instead of spending 30 on juice in the auction for a new vaper, NOT! I was able to help two people with that $30, more if you count summers kids. I guess that's why I find myself with junk, but I do feel better when I do something for someone else.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On our way home from Florida, my family wanted to stop at Spankys on Tybee Island, so we did. We were eating when all of the sudden we heard a bunch of Oh My Gods, the front of the restaurant is glass and between the ocean and the restaurant is a parking lot. There was a lady that looked a lot like this, leaning against a pick up truck, pulls her bottoms down to her knees and pees a river. Like driving by an accident you had to look, our waiter came out almost dropped our food! He let out a HOLY SHIT! When I say she peed a river, that's no lie! Funny thing was someone by the window said she didn't get a drop on the bottoms! Needless to say I lost my appetite!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received my Tobh today thank you so much! I didn't feel quite like building it though. Disappointed in myself that I forgot to order the mellow Melange! I did get to catch the end of Watch's show Yea! I suggested he consider the new MVP I did see that they have a couple varieties coming out! It perked me up! My MVP2 has been swimming in the tub. It works, but battery doesn't last. I must be the only person on the planet, that does not like the Istick. I know that it runs hot, and just can't find my sweet spot for my adv. Just adjusting it down, has not worked. Since my cousin, the new vapers vamo quit, I think I am just going to give it to her.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
howdy all. Lack of energy explained. I has the sick. Bleh.
Aww sorry @BigGunn :( I hope you feel better soon!!!

Scarface is gonna be my new ADV! Sweet pastry and coffee flavors with a hint of vanilla, custard and mascarpone cheese yummm
Scar Face is just beyond amazing!!! I went through a 30 ml bottle really fast and had withdrawals 'til I got more! lol :)

Wooooohooooooo
Just got my tobh to day and omg the flavor production is amazing and way more dense vapor then in my zenith I was worried about the smaller air holes but the draw is just about perfect thank you again
@VaporWatch and wow you picked a great gift @VapeOn86 thank you for showing me how much more flavor I could have
I'm really glad you like it @Thayer !!! I love my Tobh and it's got a good amount of desk space, so I thought you might like it. It so nice when you try a new atty or a new build and suddenly the flavor is just better or stronger. :)

OH heellls yeah!!! I'm officially in love with this Fogger, I think my Kayfun is gonna end up in a drawer, or stuck as my travel tank cause I don't want to risk the Fogger. Built at 0.6 ohms with Katana, OMG!!! I am gonna have to find the funds to order more of this stuff. Thank you @VaporWatch and @VapeOn86 this is the best gift I could have received, a great tank and some amazing juice to fill it with. I think the only issue I have with the Fogger is that it eats the juice up so much, but the amount of flavor and vapor is sooo worth it.
View attachment 8751
Only thing missing is the Stingray X that I won on Ohm Sweet Ohm to match the Fogger, then I'll have a good looking setup with the Fogger on top.
Lol we'll I'm glad I didn't pick for you another Kayfun clone! I was checking out all the attys in that group and the Fogger just stood out to me as the best sounding, nicest looking one. :) they've come a long way...I still have the Fogger v1 in a drawer and they really sucked! lol I'm glad your happy with Katana too. It's a favorite of mine but a cherry blossom vape isn't for everyone. Definitely show us pics when you get the new mod!

Haven't been on here for a little while, crazy busy at work. Get well wishes to all the folks that are still sick, well wishes to Janet, congrats to all the winners, and a general good day to everyone else! :)

Just cracked open the MMMM I got a while back, and it's a bit... meh. Feels like I might be having vaper's tongue 'coz all the VW & WV juices all taste the same to me lately, with just a slight variation based on their main flavor. Z was disappointing, 710 was ok, going back to 12:50 didn't help much either- think I should give Pluid or WTF a shot to jolt my tastebuds...?
Definitely sounds like vapers tongue to me. Or maybe you're having a sinus thing or something. Sometimes that stops me from tasting things very well. Whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So amazingly, we've still got all nic strengths of Mellow Melange in every size except the 30 ml 4-pack!!! So if you want some, now is your chance! I'm going to do more advertising now, so I'm not sure how long this stock will last...especially people who like the 10 ml bottles- since those sell out the fastest.

image.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So amazingly, we've still got all nic strengths of Mellow Melange in every size except the 30 ml 4-pack!!! So if you want some, now is your chance! I'm going to do more advertising now, so I'm not sure how long this stock will last...especially people who like the 10 ml bottles- since those sell out the fastest.

View attachment 8785
My tracking finally popped up in the USPS system, and it's in Indy so I should have mine tomorrow! :):):)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ugh. I have cut my vape budget do to the fact I will be loosing our main paycheck and my insurance, and med bills are going up! Depresses me so much! I hate feeling like this illness is hurting this family too! Ugh!

I can't believe I forgot the mellow melage with my order!

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It has been a medical week for my family. Friday my daughter had her baby. Tuesday she had surgery to remove the cancerous tumor (they got it all, thank God). Tuesday evening I ended up in the ER with a hiatal hernia. So I have been doped up for the last couple of days. But Baby, Mama and I are all good now. I am still hurting but I guess it is something I have to learn to live with. Now back to vaping.........

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ugh. I have cut my vape budget do to the fact I will be loosing our main paycheck and my insurance, and med bills are going up! Depresses me so much! I hate feeling like this illness is hurting this family too! Ugh!

Hugs

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Make sure you file for SSDI on the 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors