Not open for further replies.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL how about Watches Pervs the 2 of you could be the stars!!!
I'm guessing @InMyImage would be the cover on that one right?
I call September, for it is my birthday, and I usually look alot more pervy in the autumn months...... who am I kidding, I always look like a perv.

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya I am usually like that but I just got a really good deal on some jeans that actually fit my length. $104.00 on 6 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts. Last time I bought myself something new was 8 yrs ago LOL

And A Good morning to you all!!
That's awesome !!! I was just given 4 large trash bags full of name brand clothes hat are still in style by one of my daughters good friends it was like hitting th lottery for me . I threw all my stuff out except 4 sweaters lol

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing @InMyImage would be the cover on that one right?
I call September, for it is my birthday, and I usually look alot more pervy in the autumn months...... who am I kidding, I always look like a perv.
GIF-Dancing-creepy-dance-excited-old-man-perv-pervert-GIF.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to leave you all by yourself last night @Thayer, my muscle relaxer kicked in about 12:30 and I just couldn't stay up any longer.

You really should check out the Alternate Universe thread and have another outlet for posts. There are a couple of us that tend to be active throughout the night. Much more so than here.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I went laid down to read.
Had to get up super early, just power drinking coffee to get motivation on.
One errand then heading across town to pick up a gallon of VG that I found locally wholesaled.
Going to be worried about mom all morning, Minor surgery on her part but with cancer you always worry about those spots.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One errand then heading across town to pick up a gallon of VG that I found locally wholesaled.
Going to be worried about mom all morning, Minor surgery on her part but with cancer you always worry about those spots.
Yeah, my dad has been getting spots removed for several years now and my wife freaks anytime she sees any kind of spot show up on my skin and pushes me to see a dermatologist every year to at least keep an eye on the birthmark mole on my back.

Glad to hear it is minor and hope any tests come back negative.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thoughts and prayers for your mom

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to leave you all by yourself last night @Thayer, my muscle relaxer kicked in about 12:30 and I just couldn't stay up any longer.

You really should check out the Alternate Universe thread and have another outlet for posts. There are a couple of us that tend to be active throughout the night. Much more so than here.
I've been in there it's ok just don't feel as much like home as I do in here

www.cigabuy.com

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I hope everything comes out okay for your Mom!

Healing vibes sent your direction. :)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to ask @NGAHaze is that a pic of you and what is that a cam???

Lol, you must have missed the earlier conversation about this. :)

I'm thinking that maybe I should switch it to a real camera now to avoid confusion. :D

That's actually my Reo Grand LP, RM2 atomizer with wide bore drip tip and a silver button cover. Admittedly I was attempting the effect to be one of a gun since it appeared (to me anyway) to look like one in that perspective but I've had more folks tell me it looks like a camera than anything.

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prayers for your momma @BigNasty

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All these *offensive* talk kept me away from this thread...

Nah, not really. :)

Got sick for a little while (WINTER), had to move to a new office (WINTER), getting used to driving 4X longer than I used to (WINTER), getting used to working from home part of the time (WINTER), and all you little punks have been hoarding all the giveaways!

Seriously, hope to drop in a little more often than I have. Miss all the crazy talk around here - I've been living on 12:50 and WTF these past few weeks, and I'm almost fresh out. The rest of the line has taken a back seat as well after I ran out of Pluid and MM - now I can't wait to try out the coffee flavor from The Refuge. When are they coming out...? :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Prayers for your momma @BigNasty
Many thanks and it went smooth, one thing that was bothering her is in pathology, the others are scar tissue but will keep an eye on them.
Found a local source of VG that was a gem to work with, super friendly staff and they answered all my questions super fast. USP grade VG at WTF pricing. A bit of a loophole there I will gladly exploit further.
So I went on an urban hike, I should have worn different shoes but live and learn.
Found some interesting places, more than a few enticing smells of goodness, a few not so good and a more than a few onion people, and down right nice as you could wish for strangers willing to chat a bit in passing.
All said and done got slightly rained on, walked just under 13 miles and scored some top notch vg.

Many thanks @Just Me , @InMyImage , @franciscan, @NGAHaze and anyone else I forgot. It has been a super long road and I am positive it helped. It at least helped me be a bit content and relaxed.

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many thanks and it went smooth, one thing that was bothering her is in pathology, the others are scar tissue but will keep an eye on them.
Found a local source of VG that was a gem to work with, super friendly staff and they answered all my questions super fast. USP grade VG at WTF pricing. A bit of a loophole there I will gladly exploit further.
So I went on an urban hike, I should have worn different shoes but live and learn.
Found some interesting places, more than a few enticing smells of goodness, a few not so good and a more than a few onion people, and down right nice as you could wish for strangers willing to chat a bit in passing.
All said and done got slightly rained on, walked just under 13 miles and scored some top notch vg.

Many thanks @Just Me , @InMyImage , @franciscan, @NGAHaze and anyone else I forgot. It has been a super long road and I am positive it helped. It at least helped me be a bit content and relaxed.
Hope it helps your stress levels... you seem to have been a little agitated lately... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors