Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All these *offensive* talk kept me away from this thread...

Nah, not really. :)

Got sick for a little while (WINTER), had to move to a new office (WINTER), getting used to driving 4X longer than I used to (WINTER), getting used to working from home part of the time (WINTER), and all you little punks have been hoarding all the giveaways!

Seriously, hope to drop in a little more often than I have. Miss all the crazy talk around here - I've been living on 12:50 and WTF these past few weeks, and I'm almost fresh out. The rest of the line has taken a back seat as well after I ran out of Pluid and MM - now I can't wait to try out the coffee flavor from The Refuge. When are they coming out...? :)
Sorry to offend will do better go forward I'm sure someone is glad your back tho... Lol

www.cigabuy.com

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what did you do to get put there last time? or do you just like being punished by pretty women?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately I thin that running that contest in this thread may backfired and drove a lot of the regulars away. It has been a lot quieter over here since then

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Fishee is only here out of pity he don't love us anymore

www.cigabuy.com
No I still love you all very much!
445d1256513306-thank-you-bodybuilding-group-hug.jpg

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around. My dog died day before yesterday and I'm having trouble functioning.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope still hurts to the point of tears, can;t think of either of my loyal fur kids that passed.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I remember when I sold stuff like that... and having to do a mcspankies inquiry if they would like or needed lube to go with that purchase.
LOL, bet that was the best question of the day and you said it with a big sly grin :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL, bet that was the best question of the day and you said it with a big sly grin :D
No grin.
Besides if that shit got back to the owner that someone was being creepy instead of professional.
a. job would have went up in smoke.
b. the scary as hell owner would pay a personal visit.
You learn quickly when working on that side of things like strip clubs and adult places while on the surface and books it is legit... does not mean the actual owners and investors are the most stand up lawful citizens.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No grin.
Besides if that shit got back to the owner that someone was being creepy instead of professional.
a. job would have went up in smoke.
b. the scary as hell owner would pay a personal visit.
You learn quickly when working on that side of things like strip clubs and adult places while on the surface and books it is legit... does not mean the actual owners and investors are the most stand up lawful citizens.
So true I have worked and been around that for years

www.cigabuy.com

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So true I have worked and been around that for years

www.cigabuy.com
When I bounced we had some dirtball sue me and the manager for me breaking 6 people.. the company protected us since we were trying to eject them for assault on of of the girls.
We get to court and my company provided lawyer was a Megaladon in a guppy pond. When you have a mob lawyer, civil court is a cake walk.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I bounced we had some dirtball sue me and the manager for me breaking 6 people.. the company protected us since we were trying to eject them for assault on of of the girls.
We get to court and my company provided lawyer was a Megaladon in a guppy pond. When you have a mob lawyer, civil court is a cake walk.
That does make easy

www.cigabuy.com

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many thanks and it went smooth, one thing that was bothering her is in pathology, the others are scar tissue but will keep an eye on them.
Found a local source of VG that was a gem to work with, super friendly staff and they answered all my questions super fast. USP grade VG at WTF pricing. A bit of a loophole there I will gladly exploit further.
So I went on an urban hike, I should have worn different shoes but live and learn.
Found some interesting places, more than a few enticing smells of goodness, a few not so good and a more than a few onion people, and down right nice as you could wish for strangers willing to chat a bit in passing.
All said and done got slightly rained on, walked just under 13 miles and scored some top notch vg.

Many thanks @Just Me , @InMyImage , @franciscan, @NGAHaze and anyone else I forgot. It has been a super long road and I am positive it helped. It at least helped me be a bit content and relaxed.
Glad everything went well , lucky you on the VG score I'm still using walmarts lol... Always wear well broken in comfy shoes when walking a long distance they may look like crap but your feet will thank you in the log run

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made dinner tonight HOLY shit standing there cooking was uncomfy.
Just trying to stay a bit more mobile, shin splints suck!!
But yesterday was magical, saw cool stuff, smelled cool stuff and did not get rained on.
Pretty much the only thing that I can wear now because of my nerve damage are the Crocs Rx Relief clogs. I literally wear them everywhere.

Most comfortable thing you well ever put on your sore feet. They were designed for diabetics with peripheral neuropathy.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty much the only thing that I can wear now because of my nerve damage are the Crocs Rx Relief clogs. I literally wear them everywhere.

Most comfortable thing you well ever put on your sore feet. They were designed for diabetics with peripheral neuropathy.
Crocs are like wearing fat happy puppies on your feet.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Crocs are like wearing fat happy puppies on your feet.
Except they don't wine or bark when you step on em :)

And without them I wouldn't be able to walk very far at all, and can manage about a 1/4 of a mile now!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I have not been around much. It has been a rough few months for my family.
Dammit Janet where have you been?

Sorry, I actually know at least part of the answer to that. How are things going for your daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors