Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
OMG Yooperdad you scare me lol and I may get another flavor or 2 - Smokey do you pay the cheapest shipping or do you pay for the insured shipping when ordering from VZ?o_O

i just do the cheapest, I am about 3 hours away from vz.. :(
if I was closer, I'd be broke :p

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad to see other's interested in VZSC's. I was PIF'd about 20 flavors and I've yet to get in and try them all. I do like their coffee but it tends to fade for me. I know one reason I haven't played more with them is the lack of reciepes. They haven't worked very well as substitutes for FA or INW. That's not making a subjective judgement of better or worse, they just seem to blend differently.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried a couple of the VZ tobaccos but they all had a real bad chemical taste to them. Looking at these % though I was using to much flavor. I may have to go back and revisit them, but I really dont do tobacco anymore.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tobacco's I've heard most about is the Dark Honey and Yucco.

VZ is also having a sale now; http://vapingzone.com/
15% Off Liquid
Promo Code: Liquid15
Minimum Order Required $20.00
Offer Expires: Sunday, 10/19/2014 at 10:00 p.m. EST

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
as always they go on sale when I have no money lol:oops: and the SC VZ is hard because I usually go for tiny batches and I do not think that will be possible with those:confused: Aikanae are you the 1 with the cute colored dog??;)

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
they always have sales.. sign up for their newsletter.. ;)

I really need to dig thru my tobaccos and search my hard drive that way..
I know I have a bunch of recipes for them.. somewhere.. grr..
just havent mixed anything in a bit from vz :oops:

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as always they go on sale when I have no money lol:oops: and the SC VZ is hard because I usually go for tiny batches and I do not think that will be possible with those:confused: Aikanae are you the 1 with the cute colored dog??;)

Yup, 'tis me. I think I recall you from nic comparision threads and others around DIY.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yPvjrgi.jpg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
lmao!! that is a heck of an idea, wllmc..
oh the temptation!! :D :D bwahaha!!
man the atmosphere is so good now. I have a fake one obviously. 3 pieces and opens like an umberella. lights and snow included . haha. its here to stay. told the Mrs. Id put something special under it for her. :p

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
man the atmosphere is so good now. I have a fake one obviously. 3 pieces and opens like an umberella. lights and snow included . haha. its here to stay. told the Mrs. Id put something special under it for her. :p

I hope you realizer HER expectations have been raised as well = x 3 extra months of Christmas crazies.
So... do you decorate the yard and roof too?
Are you handing out candy canes for Halloween?

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I hope you realizer HER expectations have been raised as well = x 3 extra months of Christmas crazies. So... do you decorate the yard and roof too? Are you handing out candy canes for Halloween?
maybe I should go hard and blow up the whole house haha. got a whole 2 days off. anything is possible

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wllmc and I are both in Colorado. Around here we decorate our yards with real snow for Christmas. :)

If I put up a tree this early, it would look like Halloween in time for Christmas (we have spiders).
hahaha thats funny. dude we have spiders all over this state but I think Mrs. C. may have worked for orken before haha. soon as she seen a lint ball she thinks might be a spider or a bug she breaks out her kits and blast bug spray around a 2 block radius

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know you are reading this T-ball debating if you have enough time to get your tree up. do it do it, your girl and her friends will love you. but little bottles of juice on it. ha

I was reading all of your crazy silliness and I actually have been sitting here chuckling at you all. I may just go find that tree and put it up. My wife would shit. She would be happy, but she would shit . Muhaha.....,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I was reading all of your crazy silliness and I actually have been sitting here chuckling at you all. I may just go find that tree and put it up. My wife would shit. She would be happy, but she would shit . Muhaha.....,

hahah ya mama is already all better now. #worldscoolestdad

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
man when it says file to large or whatever what you do ? this damn picture thing never works for me. like 1 out of 20 tries

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't even start to explain the amount of lights and hallmark ornaments we have to put on that tree. We have everything from worf on star trek to Lucile Ball and assorted Harley Davidsons, Disney characters....., it's absolutely redonkulous ...

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
man when it says file to large or whatever what you do ? this damn picture thing never works for me. like 1 out of 20 tries
I have to put photos on photobucket first. I can't put them straight on here

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
bloody hell !!!! it didnt work lol

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back to FA and just mixing up new stuff, between Will, HIC, Smokey, I'm sitting here thinking.... "Why bother".

Most of these recipies are so good and y'all are making new ones at the speed of light that all I have to do is just pick and choose and mix yours.

Not very imaginative of me but...... I mean, what the hell. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahahaha sweet, I make sweet trees every year. just wait till it gets closer to christmas.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
now I need wood for the fire place, this peppermint vape and think I'll whip up some white russians tonight when the kids go to bed.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
How do we know you just didn't leave it up since last year, huh, huh? lol! (we have neighbors with year-round Christmas lights)
hahaha now that would be fun

VU Sponsors