Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
That's a great use for those Crystal Light containers. I drink the hell outta that stuff and knew there'd be a use for those!. (I'm high pg, lol)

I had to do a google image search to see 'crystal light containers'. You're mixing in those? Storing syringes in them? It looks like there's a whole craft industry dedicated to those things, lol!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had to do a google image search to see 'crystal light containers'. You're mixing in those? Storing syringes in them? It looks like there's a whole craft industry dedicated to those things, lol!

I use them for storage.

With black sharpie I label them so I can easily grab the syringe I want. Nic, flavor, pg/vg.

I also store the empty glass vials I got from WL with TFA flavors. Small plastic caps. Blunt needles. Ego batteries.

If / when they get dirty I don't bother cleaning. They go in recycle and use a new one.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1414762009110.jpg

Taptalk on android is a pain in the ass. Didn't let me attach photo but does it as attachment.

This is my crystal light storage on a ledge in my mixing office.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You asked in your other thread and I gave it to you. It's listed under 'contact us' at the bottom of the Eliquid Mart website!

[email protected]
Oh Amanda I am sorry! I truly hope I did not offend you at all, it was not my intention at all. I have had some issues, and got frustrated...mainly with mynautilus. I drove an hour to civilization yesterday and had it checked out. Even started flooding majorly! Was told tank was defective! Problem solved! And I am so happy I finally know! So sticking with my iddy bitty mini protank 3 and got more coils for it! So excited all my diy pg/vg will arrive today!!! Don't even care if some mixes end up unvapable! I'm like a kid in a candy store! My eyes are big as saucers! It's like Christmas! I am so look HAPPY! HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a little late to the conversation but thought I'd show off anyway. :D

'02 Fatboy. It's not this clean now, lol
e007feeb101dd9b0236665e2e7940135_b0a.jpg

d2f59e82494363363c132086b9b3abd6_e23.jpg
Sweet!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! ? Does anyone know which flavourart flavors might crack plastic tanks? I have googled and binged to no avail. If so it could be useful to others to be posted, but not sure where. THANKS in advance.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
For those of you who expressed interest in my wood flavor bottle racks. I just put some up for sale in the builders corner/Mod Stands & lanyard section. Please come have a look.

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HA ! I use to order TFA Sweetner by the 4 OZ size... JUST FOR ME !!
I stopped using sweetener in my mixes. I have a friend that is allergic to sucralose. It makes her face turn all red and puffy. She is a non smoker and a non vaper. One night, her and her husband were at my house and she asked to try a hit off of my vape. I gave it to her, and about 20 minutes later, I commented on how red her face was. She looked in a mirror, and said "That's funny. The only thing that I know of that does that is Splenda.". I haven't used sweetener since, because we hang out with them a lot.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Amanda I am sorry! I truly hope I did not offend you at all, it was not my intention at all. I have had some issues, and got frustrated...mainly with mynautilus. I drove an hour to civilization yesterday and had it checked out. Even started flooding majorly! Was told tank was defective! Problem solved! And I am so happy I finally know! So sticking with my iddy bitty mini protank 3 and got more coils for it! So excited all my diy pg/vg will arrive today!!! Don't even care if some mixes end up unvapable! I'm like a kid in a candy store! My eyes are big as saucers! It's like Christmas! I am so look HAPPY! HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all!
Did they give you a new one ?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey everyone! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! ? Does anyone know which flavourart flavors might crack plastic tanks? I have googled and binged to no avail. If so it could be useful to others to be posted, but not sure where. THANKS in advance.

Happy Boo to you, too!

Tank cracking... easy answer: at the percents I usually use, no FA flavors have cracked or etched even an EVOD.

More complete answer... Though they might not crack a tank instantly, some can cause problems with some kinds of tanks when used at higher amounts. Anise, Lime, and Peppermint, mixed at higher percentages, have all loosened the glue that holds some of my thicker plastic tanks together. A strong anise-citrus recipe cracked an EVOD tank sitting overnight. If you mix light and it doesn't sit for days, you might not have to worry about any of them. Personally, I just use glass for anything I'm not sure about -- anything with more than a hint of mints, spices, or acidic fruit flavors. Even some of those are fine, though. I've used Lemon Sicily regularly in plastic at 2-3% for a very long time and it has never caused a problem.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sorry, haven't caught up with this thread! No, no - not at all! I just wanted you to see that I'd responded already in the other thread:D

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know if the eliquid mart 12 ml bottles are the same circumference as the 5 ml samle bottles ?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did they give you a new one ?
The shop I bought from here will not. All sales final. I went to a cape shop an hour from here and she helped me out trying different coils. Top and bottom rubber seal are cracked. Glass looks fine. Don't know if inside not lining up to coil but don't care. I'm happy w my mini protank 3 for now

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Boo to you, too!

Tank cracking... easy answer: at the percents I usually use, no FA flavors have cracked or etched even an EVOD.

More complete answer... Though they might not crack a tank instantly, some can cause problems with some kinds of tanks when used at higher amounts. Anise, Lime, and Peppermint, mixed at higher percentages, have all loosened the glue that holds some of my thicker plastic tanks together. A strong anise-citrus recipe cracked an EVOD tank sitting overnight. If you mix light and it doesn't sit for days, you might not have to worry about any of them. Personally, I just use glass for anything I'm not sure about -- anything with more than a hint of mints, spices, or acidic fruit flavors. Even some of those are fine, though. I've used Lemon Sicily regularly in plastic at 2-3% for a very long time and it has never caused a problem.
Awesomeness!! I only have Pyrex but was going to pick up a kangertech Td 3! Thought they were glass but not. Had one and caped 30 ml. Of red hots no issues! Nice warm and tighter cape . VAPE! David seemed more cool and airy I think. Idk. Personal preferences!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The shop I bought from here will not. All sales final. I went to a cape shop an hour from here and she helped me out trying different coils. Top and bottom rubber seal are cracked. Glass looks fine. Don't know if inside not lining up to coil but don't care. I'm happy w my mini protank 3 for now
Stupid phone! VAPE SHOP!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Awesomeness!! I only have Pyrex but was going to pick up a kangertech Td 3! Thought they were glass but not. Had one and caped 30 ml. Of red hots no issues! Nice warm and tighter cape . VAPE! David seemed more cool and airy I think. Idk. Personal preferences!

If it made it through 30ml of TFA Cinnamon Red Hots, don't worry about any of the FA flavors.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Idk what flavor company as I bought a fireball flavor from a vape store! But it snapped, crackled, & popped... Mmm sooo good! Tasted like those cinnamon red hot hard candies in red wrappers. Same size as those golden butterscotch ones!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Idk what flavor company as I bought a fireball flavor from a vape store! But it snapped, crackled, & popped... Mmm sooo good! Tasted like those cinnamon red hot hard candies in red wrappers. Same size as those golden butterscotch ones!

Brach's Cinnamon candies! Brach's candies are milder than red hots, but still spicy-sweet. If you like those, try vaping FA Cinnamon Ceylon standalone at 5% or so (and work up 1% at a time). mmmmm.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes that's who made them! It's been so long, but I think it was spicier than that brach candy. Didn't those brach red candies have a bit of a licorice/anise taste to them? It's been too long. Bet cinnamon & anise might be good

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I should be back to vaping again on tuesday:D and I will have some baccy flavorings to mix and Cuban Supreme to try(TY HIC);)

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have had the most fun I possibly can trying to get this vaping thing going lol suffice it to say I do not smoke much now-a-days under 10 a day - my goal is to trade it for vaping;)Oh ty very much but I will be fine by tuesday I will be going again:D

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW Dixie, found some Vanilla Tobacco at the back of the flavor box, and waiting to be mixed. There are many, many good choices -- let us know if the Cuban Supreme does the trick.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just wish me luck:D although after reading this thread and sorta meeting you all I think I will be just fine:oops::)
good luck dixie !!!!! we got your back !!! whatever you need im sure we can all help, recipes, ideas , flavors, juice. Im sure between all of us we can help you succeed one way or another !!

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
good luck dixie !!!!! we got your back !!! whatever you need im sure we can all help, recipes, ideas , flavors, juice. Im sure between all of us we can help you succeed one way or another !!
I now have 195 of you alls recipes saved in the eJuice Me Up program lol I am getting some more flavorings and I should be all set ty so much for all of your responses:D BTW your names are before each and every one:)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dixie, the hardest thing I ever did was intentionally not carry my cigs with me when I went to work. I was SO scared! I vaped on breaks, so afraid I would struggle really badly through the day. I quickly discovered I was doing ok. My nic level was higher at the time, and that did help. One of the best things I ever did was leave my pack of smokes where they were and kept vape very close by.... and just kept walking.

You can absolutely do this! :)

VU Sponsors