Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMFG ! really. oh man oh man oh man. wow. you told me it was strong. like 10 times you said mix it outside. why do I never listen. dude that makes roasted chicken seem like vienna cream. I threw up twice during this.I really hate seafood. even more now ha. Mrs. C. was yelling at me not to do it. " not while I am here!" "you better stop!"" " why are you always doing stupid shit !" " oh you are throwing up, good thats what you get" . hahaha . thats bad. really bad. its not what I expected. I was thinking imitation crab. it bit more smokey or grilled. haha. I wouldnt recommend this. "darker" or "deeper" crab flavor than I imagined in my head

Wllmc - tell Mrs. wllmc that she has my sympathies.....LOLOL Only you would do this - course we love you for it, because now we don't have to try it (I guess that didn't work for you though:oops:)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMFG ! really. oh man oh man oh man. wow. you told me it was strong. like 10 times you said mix it outside. why do I never listen. dude that makes roasted chicken seem like vienna cream. I threw up twice during this.I really hate seafood. even more now ha. Mrs. C. was yelling at me not to do it. " not while I am here!" "you better stop!"" " why are you always doing stupid shit !" " oh you are throwing up, good thats what you get" . hahaha . thats bad. really bad. its not what I expected. I was thinking imitation crab. it bit more smokey or grilled. haha. I wouldnt recommend this. "darker" or "deeper" crab flavor than I imagined in my head
OMG , bwahhahahhahahhahhahahah.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ill do it if someone else does it. maybe with the crab. I need to man up already. drew tried his crab. aperently its not that great . hahahahahaha its going to be worse going 2nd
I will be getting the tomato on next order for sure. That will be great if it's tomato juice flavor!

Crab though, no f'ing way dude!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I will be getting the tomato on next order for sure. That will be great if it's tomato juice flavor!

Crab though, no f'ing way dude!
sweet, Im going to get it to. thinking tomato and pepper might be pretty good. for reals. this crab is only good for baiting the water lol.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Haha thanks for the entertainment!

That really sounds worse than chicken.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wllmc - tell Mrs. wllmc that she has my sympathies.....LOLOL Only you would do this - course we love you for it, because now we don't have to try it (I guess that didn't work for you though:oops:)
lol poor girl man , she is a trooper. she puts up with me in real life everyday haha

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sweet, Im going to get it to. thinking tomato and pepper might be pretty good. for reals. this crab is only good for baiting the water lol.
Yes, with added black pepper is on my mind too. I'm a big fan of tomato soup with liberal amounts of coarse ground pepper so was hoping to get close to that flavor!

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you film it? Might have to do it over and post the vid. Ba ha ha

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wllmc You got the "Thats what you get" from your wife! Any married fella will tell you that events which incur this phase are like gifts that keep on giving, often for decades. You are a brave man on many levels. Now go buy your wife something nice you fool!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok.and in your crab flavor , shall I say review, you actually used the sentence " I wouldn't recommend this." Now that's some funny shit. Which part?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh..

my wasabi is here :D

Can see it now.. wasabi, angelica, and a bit of fresh cream.. total <3
but thought it'd be hotter than what it is.. weird..

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
btw.. ecigexress has changed the fa bottles..
they are now brown with a red top..

so far, mixed ordering.. 78 bottles and no leaks.. YAY!!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
btw.. ecigexress has changed the fa bottles..
they are now brown with a red top..

so far, mixed ordering.. 78 bottles and no leaks.. YAY!!

I just got half a dozen bottles from them - only one had the brown/red top, the others were all the old style!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
giggles.. they are working on a coupon code for us!! I told them just now better hurry it up! :p

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My last order from them (very recent) had ZERO leaks. I was surprised. First time ever. Someone recently said that they received an original FA bottle from them, too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They've replace the bottles every time, but required photos of the leaky ones. No biggie, they fixed it. I was super happy with the last order.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had those glass 10 ml ones from RTS show up with the top clean off, never mind leaking! I was having bergamot nightmares for a week. Only flavor shipping issue I've had so far now that I've jinxed myself. I was waiting, but smoky bringing up a possible coupon got me wanting to ask about your past black Friday experiences. Best offers, sales, etc. Hoping VT will have something nice also. Maybe a thread or something like they have over in Mordor.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have 2 RTS vials sealed in small ziplocs. The caps on those 2 magically come unscrewed. So weird.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have 2 RTS vials sealed in small ziplocs. The caps on those 2 magically come unscrewed. So weird.

Hey, I always thought that was somehow my own fault! I have lots of RTS vials, and I've noticed that, too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Drives me insane. I lost some when I first stored them. I've cleaned them and the caps, but they somehow still open up. I need to transfer those, but have no available bottles, yet, lol.

Last edited:

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drives me insane. I lost some when I first stored them. I've cleaned them and the caps, but they somehow still open us. I need to transfer those, but have no available bottles, yet, lol.

I Mix by weight and don't like the glass vials at all. I dump them in to drip top empties as soon as i can or refill those that are low to get rid of the vials. A matter of preference I guess.

Huckleberried I wanted to send you a PM yesterday but only saw " start a conversation". So I did that. Did you get a notice of some kind?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
What real candy do you like that you've never seen in vape form? Or that you've seen only with diacetyl/subs?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Oba Oba... so here's a flavor I've dissed repeatedly. What kind of name is that, and what's it supposed to be, I always wondered. I don't like vague, mysterious, undefined flavors. Well, now I like it! At least as a replacement for FA Marshmallow in some recipes. If you have a recipe that uses Marshmallow, and if extra hints of vanilla and/or caramel would not be out of place with it, try a batch with Oba Oba in place of it. It's great in my malty recipes, but now I want to find other uses for it. I think it would an excellent replacement for s'mores, but not good in ambrosia.

Who does something creative with Oba Oba? Hey - how about some Oba Oba Java?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mix oba oba with shade for a friend - sometimes just a toothpick swirl of menthol: 2% oba oba 1% shade. This is a flavor that changes a lot with steeping (both crockpot and heat).

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm no sure I've seen it at all. Mounds Bar. It would also be likely to have diacetyl.

The big challenge there is getting any coconut flavor that sweet. Meringue and Marshmallow can make FA Coconut sweet, but it still would need sweetener. That can be done. Mounds has dark semi-sweet chocolate, and FA flavors can definitely do that. But when you combine super sweet coconut with semi-sweet chocolate, you'd end up with mildly sweet everything. If it would still taste ok with even the chocolate very sweet, I think Mounds could be done without diacetyl. (Haven't had a Mounds in...uh, decades!)

Oh here - a start for anyone interested: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-the-purevapes-thread.2501/page-47#post-81039

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I mix oba oba with shade for a friend - sometimes just a toothpick swirl of menthol: 2% oba oba 1% shade. This is a flavor that changes a lot with steeping (both crockpot and heat).

I've heard that about it and tried letting it sit for a longlong time once, expecting a tobacco to emerge. I never got tobacco from it at all. Does it have to be heated for that flavor change, or do I just not taste the tobacco that normal people would?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard that about it and tried letting it sit for a longlong time once, expecting a tobacco to emerge. I never got tobacco from it at all. Does it have to be heated for that flavor change, or do I just not taste the tobacco that normal people would?

I don't know - I've always crockpotted it for her. It's a very, very light tobacco - but I can tell by the smell (just a hint of ashiness). Perhaps more ashy than tobacco, if that makes sense?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Oba Oba... so here's a flavor I've dissed repeatedly. What kind of name is that, and what's it supposed to be, I always wondered. I don't like vague, mysterious, undefined flavors. Well, now I like it! At least as a replacement for FA Marshmallow in some recipes. If you have a recipe that uses Marshmallow, and if extra hints of vanilla and/or caramel would not be out of place with it, try a batch with Oba Oba in place of it. It's great in my malty recipes, but now I want to find other uses for it. I think it would an excellent replacement for s'mores, but not good in ambrosia.

Who does something creative with Oba Oba? Hey - how about some Oba Oba Java?

i use oba oba in a few of the herbals and flower vapes.. just .25% maybe a hair more..
if you use it light, it's more of a cream effect.. heavier you get a marshmallow, and over do it, it's like a light tobacco fluff..

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think I've ever had anything that flavor. It's not just blueberry+raspberry? Sounds like something Flavor West would make.
I've never even looked at FW Flavors . I guess I should , I've only heard derogatory things about them .
I did try caps blue raspberry cotton candy on hopes a huge dose if it would work. No such luck.

I don't know what it consists of. By the name. You would think blueberry and raspberry would be the mix.

I guess I should really get off my butt and try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not a candy, but a most common flavor for snow cones and icee's. Blue raspberry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best one I've tried.....
Blue Raspberry Slush from OneStop.
http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/one-stop-flavors-1-oz/

Its exactly like a slurpee, or carnival Snowcone.
I have a few of their flavors and have not been disappointed.
Baked Cinnamon Roll is dead on, Caramel Mocha is great, Chocolate cream was ... eh, "Ok"... but I aint a huge chocolate fan anyways.
Great stuff in there, Highly Recommend OneStop !

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How is it that flavoring companies can make these outstanding vanillas, but for chocolates, you have to tinker with them to get what you really want from them? Just thinking out loud about that one. The tinkering around is definitely part of the fun for a DIYer, just thinking...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
How is it that flavoring companies can make these outstanding vanillas, but for chocolates, you have to tinker with them to get what you really want from them? Just thinking out loud about that one. The tinkering around is definitely part of the fun for a DIYer, just thinking...

it depends on their processes and the quality of the product they are working with :)

VU Sponsors