Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I've never even looked at FW Flavors . I guess I should , I've only heard derogatory things about them .
I did try caps blue raspberry cotton candy on hopes a huge dose if it would work. No such luck.

I don't know what it consists of. By the name. You would think blueberry and raspberry would be the mix.

I guess I should really get off my butt and try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the caps br cotton candy is more of a base flavor and you must use extra blueberry/bilbary with raspberry to see any effect..

it's just simpler to make your own.. I don't trust flavor west for that..

Best one I've tried.....
Blue Raspberry Slush from OneStop.
http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/one-stop-flavors-1-oz/

Its exactly like a slurpee, or carnival Snowcone.
I have a few of their flavors and have not been disappointed.
Baked Cinnamon Roll is dead on, Caramel Mocha is great, Chocolate cream was ... eh, "Ok"... but I aint a huge chocolate fan anyways.
Great stuff in there, Highly Recommend OneStop !

i hate the fact they "can't" take paypal..
my bank card wont go thru, and.. why should i have to buy a visa/mc "prepaid" pay extra fees for moving my money, just to purchase from them.

my loss, i guess.. ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
reminder for all the people using purevapes 3 ml samples. dont forget to tape the labes or make new labes and remember to keep up on them ! just did the ol smell test and relabel 19 bottles. dont even feel like mixing anymore lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
reminder for all the people using purevapes 3 ml samples. dont forget to tape the labes or make new labes and remember to keep up on them ! just did the ol smell test and relabel 19 bottles. dont even feel like mixing anymore lol

I use a little cheap Brother labeler for all my bottles - those labels aren't going anywhere once stuck on (and they generally come off very cleanly)!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I use a little cheap Brother labeler for all my bottles - those labels aren't going anywhere once stuck on (and they generally come off very cleanly)!
I need to get one of those

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I still re use my little bottles but they are a nightmare sometimes.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How come? I not only reuse mine, but I order more from a woman on Ebay (only because her shipping is fast and they're the same price as pure vapes!). I put almost all my new flavorings into these to easily make up small samples.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When I use those for a sample, I draw the finished product back into a syringe a couple times to mix it up, lol. No room for shaking, unless I make a 2ml sample. They are the perfect size for samples.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
How come? I not only reuse mine, but I order more from a woman on Ebay (only because her shipping is fast and they're the same price as pure vapes!). I put almost all my new flavorings into these to easily make up small samples.
the leaky caps. maybe i am a bit careless but with those ones I treat like a plate of gold and they are constantly leaking on the label and wiping it all off. I just need a brothers label machine. I used to have one but lost it somewhere over the years or gave it away. those bottles are perfect for low% flavors.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the leaky caps. maybe i am a bit careless but with those ones I treat like a plate of gold and they are constantly leaking on the label and wiping it all off. I just need a brothers label machine. I used to have one but lost it somewhere over the years or gave it away. those bottles are perfect for low% flavors.

Oh yeah - I learned it was a waste of time putting Caps V2 in those bottles - one teeny sample and the bottle was half empty LOL

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Huckleberried, I am a Milk Chocoholic and there are only a very few Brands of ice cream that can truly make it, most chocolate ice cream tastes chalky to me:confused: AmandaD I bought 50 5ml bottles on Ebay because of the dripper tops lol they actually hold 8ml which is a plus, I put all the other brand flavorings in them. I use a Sanford(brand) Rub-a-Dub Laundry marker to write what and who made the flavor on them lol. Only have 1 flavoring that is too dark to read it lol;)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huckleberried, I am a Milk Chocoholic and there are only a very few Brands of ice cream that can truly make it, most chocolate ice cream tastes chalky to me:confused: AmandaD I bought 50 5ml bottles on Ebay because of the dripper tops lol they actually hold 8ml which is a plus, I put all the other brand flavorings in them. I use a Sanford(brand) Rub-a-Dub Laundry marker to write what and who made the flavor on them lol. Only have 1 flavoring that is too dark to read it lol;)

Thrifty Rocky Road. Say no more:p

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
wow.. and here i look for my 4-8 ounce bottles..

giggles.. I feel like a giant mixer compared to a 3ml bottle.. :D
but that way, i has back up and dont have to mix as often and can see how well my juice steeps..
i dunno.. i see both sides to it.. I just can't do drops.. ;)

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wow.. and here i look for my 4-8 ounce bottles..

giggles.. I feel like a giant mixer compared to a 3ml bottle.. :D
but that way, i has back up and dont have to mix as often and can see how well my juice steeps..
i dunno.. i see both sides to it.. I just can't do drops.. ;)
And how long have you been vaping? And doing DIY juices? My bottles are 5ml LOL so almost twice as big hahahahahahaha yeah tiny I know:rolleyes::cool:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I use up a sample or 10ml quickly, I progress to a larger bottle. I have several 30ml FAs. Not as many as Claire, but several, lol.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can bet and win that 1 of those FA flavors in a 30ml is Cookie lol If anyone ever needs or wants FA in bigger amounts do a look see at Eliquidmart, they carry way larger amounts:eek: up to 500ml.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost never buy the 3ml sample sizes, unless it's a flavor I'm really iffy on (the tobaccos in my case). I buy 10-30ml sizes, depending on how much I use a flavor. I thought I was running out of Vienna Cream the other day, so I ordered another 30ml bottle, only to find that I already had an unopened 30ml bottle stashed away:p

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh wow. Yeah, I did that with Nut Mix and I ended up with 2 bottles of Hazelnut, but that one was a sample size, luckily. It is very good, I just don't use it all that much.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know if Vaping Zone has weekend coupon codes? I could have sworn I read that somewhere however I can't find where I read it . Perhaps I am delusional ?

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still re use my little bottles but they are a nightmare sometimes.

I have b tried to wash those little bottles. Seems like the smell / flavor leaches. So I've thrown most away. But they are great dropper bottles,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Does anyone know if Vaping Zone has weekend coupon codes? I could have sworn I read that somewhere however I can't find where I read it . Perhaps I am delusional ?

It's 10OFF Min $20 purchase expires 11/9 at 10pm EST excludes wholesale

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have b tried to wash those little bottles. Seems like the smell / flavor leaches. So I've thrown most away. But they are great dropper bottles,

i just keep filling them with the same flavor :) I bought just about every flavor in a 3ml size at first.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
How is it that flavoring companies can make these outstanding vanillas, but for chocolates, you have to tinker with them to get what you really want from them? Just thinking out loud about that one. The tinkering around is definitely part of the fun for a DIYer, just thinking...

FA ought to just combine their cocoa and chocolate, add some minimal amount of acetyl pyrazine, and release it as the be-all, end-all chocolate flavoring. Seriously! They could call it...hmmm, Swiss Bliss maybe, lol!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just keep filling them with the same flavor :) I bought just about every flavor in a 3ml size at first.

I wish the tips from the 3ml fit the 30nl

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have just mixed my first batch by weight! :p

It has taken awhile to figure out this calculator and get everything "set up" with it.
So many bells and whistles, I had to make sure it was all right before I could use it.
Once I get the right caps for my VG and nic, I am going to love mixing this way.

First batch I had to put an "oopsie" on the label.
I haven't tasted it yet but the "touch more" than I meant to add may or may not affect it. :oops:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" We don't need no stinking little bottles " :)

For the small amount of money difference, I just order the 10 ml size juices .,,..,, and if I seem to use it a lot ..... I get the 30 mls.

I do 8ml test mixes on 10 ml plastic dropper bottles ...... If I like the juice, I will do one or two 3ml glass bottles.

If I " really, really like it I'll do 4 oz glass bottles.

Ive about learned never to mix up anything chocolate in a large batch. Most of those just seem to get a bit yucky and weird the longer they sit.

But I will say "The Gang" here has taught me the beauty if mixing by drops for testing, trials, or just quick batches. This has really heightened my game.

I've been mixing right at a year and a half as well.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to learn to mix by weight one if these days..... Just to do it.

I would think there would be a lot of conversion going on

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not really! That's another thing that makes this sweet. :rolleyes:

This calculator I finally figured out does it all.
Can be a pain to set up your "inventory" which has to be done before you can use it.
Now that I have all of that down it is SO easy!

bobskinner

Member For 4 Years
Quick question for the tobacco fans. I am putting together a flavor cart at eliquidmart I don't have any tobacco flavoring currently, and am not certain that I will enjoy them, any recommendations for one or maybe two FA tobaccos that I should try?

Reactions: Edd

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
7 leaves, burley, black fire, cam blend, cowboy, dark vapor..

should be enough to get you going ;)

Reactions: Edd

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Quick question for the tobacco fans. I am putting together a flavor cart at eliquidmart I don't have any tobacco flavoring currently, and am not certain that I will enjoy them, any recommendations for one or maybe two FA tobaccos that I should try?

If I could keep only one FA tobacco, it would be Cuban Supreme, without a doubt. Given you're not sure you want tobacco, it would be a great choice.

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cam Blend....
HEAVY sandlewood, Incense, Spice.... I have yet to get "Tobacco" from it !
Used in tiny fractions I have found it pleasant with Vanilla or Mild Black ect..... But dont think I could do it stand alone.
( HIGHLY Concentrated !!! )

Black Fire.....
Tastes like Camp fire smoke.... again I get No "Tobacco" here either, But a Deep smoky burning fire type taste.
Adds to others, but stand alone is a no go for me.
( HIGHLY Concentrated !!!, maybe not quite as much as Cam Blend, but still:eek: ! )

Just MHO, MMV................

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started with just a tiny handful of the tobaccos to try recipes that a few had posted here. Now I just about have them all. I love em.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Cam Blend....
HEAVY sandlewood, Incense, Spice.... I have yet to get "Tobacco" from it !
Used in tiny fractions I have found it pleasant with Vanilla or Mild Black ect..... But dont think I could do it stand alone.
( HIGHLY Concentrated !!! )

Black Fire.....
Tastes like Camp fire smoke.... again I get No "Tobacco" here either, But a Deep smoky burning fire type taste.
Adds to others, but stand alone is a no go for me.
( HIGHLY Concentrated !!!, maybe not quite as much as Cam Blend, but still:eek: ! )

Just MHO, MMV................

very good additives for tobacco ;)

without them the tobaccos stay flat for me.. sorry!! :p
(amongst other things) but no can not do without them!

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree Blue......

Was just throwing my experience out there for those who maybe interested in those flavors.
When I bought them I was under the impression they would be Nice as Stand-Alone Tobaccos... in fact one review I read suggested mixing @ around 5% !
( I still have that 10mls of Cam Blend, and use IT as a concentrate...lol )
Just wanted to post my experience so someone doesn't handle these flavors like they would Ry4 Dble..... Mix @ 10%, Shake n Vape !o_O

Be Well SB......
(More Coffee !) :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a couple of versions of White Rabbit around.
I mixed both last weekend.
I have never had AiV's version but the one I just loaded up is amazing!
YUM! :p
Can you direct me the one you like ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That what I made, too. I found it elsewhere, but converted to mostly FA. It's not my recipe, but I posted one very similar.

VU Sponsors