Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh...err...yeah, those are some fancy bottles!

only issue is they are 2k for an order.. but hey, 10k in bottles, how could one go wrong??

FOB Price: US $0.263 - 0.491 / Set Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 10000 Set/Sets perfume glass bottle 50m

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, my kitchen floor is as slippery as glass this morning. Why? Because last night I made up an 18ml bottle of HIC's pumpkin spice rummy eggnog, and during a vigorous shake the bottle flew out of my hand and shattered on the kitchen floor! Luckily the dog was asleep, because he would have lapped that up in a heartbeat LOL So I cleaned up and mopped the floor - but this morning that floor is like an icerink.....vinegar, maybe? Bleh:eek: In the 9 months or so I've been mixing, this is the first time I've ever spilled anything on the floor.....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So, my kitchen floor is as slippery as glass this morning. Why? Because last night I made up an 18ml bottle of HIC's pumpkin spice rummy eggnog, and during a vigorous shake the bottle flew out of my hand and shattered on the kitchen floor! Luckily the dog was asleep, because he would have lapped that up in a heartbeat LOL So I cleaned up and mopped the floor - but this morning that floor is like an icerink.....vinegar, maybe? Bleh:eek: In the 9 months or so I've been mixing, this is the first time I've ever spilled anything on the floor.....

vinegar.. :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, so sorry to hear that! Glad the dog was asleep. I would think vinegar would cut through that. I've used Windex for quick fixes before, lol. I made up the Latte last night, along with Pomberry Trinkets, Sweet Apple Cider, Arctic Blast and Pink Bubble Gum since I already had a Red Hot flavor going. So many to make, still. I want to make the Figgy Amaretto Cheesecake, too. Bought Fig Butter last night, so that'll keep me satiated a bit. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I need to get some bottles! I have nothing made that I'm willing to part with right now. Woe is me, huh? LOL

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do ya think that Holiday Spice, Ceylon and TFA Cheesecake Graham would be all I need for a Pumpkin Cheesecake? That'd be good, too! Or am I so lost it's already been posted?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
was thinking about a raspberry and peach tea today. got a few of those but thought I could make it better lol. got stuck on cookie butter all day. think i ate half a jar of cookie butter and vaped about 10 mls of it so far. that tea would have been a nice change of pace right about now
How is the Cookie Butter Vape coming along ?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Do ya think that Holiday Spice, Ceylon and TFA Cheesecake Graham would be all I need for a Pumpkin Cheesecake? That'd be good, too! Or am I so lost it's already been posted?

my opinion, from making my own actual pumpkin spice from powdered spices:
optional 1 part clove, optional but recommended 1-2 parts ginger, recommended 3-4 parts nutmeg, at least 4 parts cinnamon.

For vapes, I mixed this separately, flavorings only, until it tasted right to me (drop on the finger, drops in my coffee, drops in cream). I like to taste all 4 spices, with plenty of nutmeg+cinnamon. You might like different ratios than I do, but I think these particular flavorings are ideal versions. Here's my "formula":
1 part FA Clove
2 parts NF Organic Ginger
3 parts TFA Holiday Spice
3 parts FA Cinnamon Ceylon

If you make a bottle of that, flavoring only, and label it 'Pumpkin Spice' - you can add it to anything you want to pumpkin-spice-ify. Waffles, cheesecake, coffee recipes, tea, cookies (yeah!), whatever...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Spice-ify!! Love it. Thank you :)

Gotta prepare for work... I hate working Sundays, it's my fave day of the week, always has been. Y'all have fun, see ya on breaks, lunch and OT break. Always OT....... mas sabores!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my opinion, from making my own actual pumpkin spice from powdered spices:
optional 1 part clove, optional but recommended 1-2 parts ginger, recommended 3-4 parts nutmeg, at least 4 parts cinnamon.

For vapes, I mixed this separately, flavorings only, until it tasted right to me (drop on the finger, drops in my coffee, drops in cream). I like to taste all 4 spices, with plenty of nutmeg+cinnamon. You might like different ratios than I do, but I think these particular flavorings are ideal versions. Here's my "formula":
1 part FA Clove
2 parts NF Organic Ginger
3 parts TFA Holiday Spice
3 parts FA Cinnamon Ceylon

If you make a bottle of that, flavoring only, and label it 'Pumpkin Spice' - you can add it to anything you want to pumpkin-spice-ify. Waffles, cheesecake, coffee recipes, tea, cookies (yeah!), whatever...

You are my daughter's hero! She can put this in her coffee, or on anything, and she'll be thrilled! The Starbucks coffee is only made with sugary syrup, so she won't buy it - this solves the problem!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You laugh, but I've seriously wondered about applying nic base as a lotion when I'm craving nic. No, I haven't done it....don't know how to calculate the amount/rate of nic delivery by that method. But I did find there was a company making such a thing - at uselessly-low nic strength.

I can say when i got a little 60mg on my hands one day while washing a beaker it was way too much!

I use gloves for every thing bit thought the beaker was already rinsed.

vaping one day at a time

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I can say when i got a little 60mg on my hands one day while washing a beaker it was way too much!
I use gloves for every thing bit thought the beaker was already rinsed.

I panicked the first time I got some 100mg/ml nic on my hands, but couldn't notice any effect. Then again, I drink about 24 cups of coffee a day. Maybe nic has a hard time making it into my system.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got 100mg nic on my hands before and noticed no ill effects. But I always work with it right in the sink, so water is right there to wash it off. Some people are likely more sensitive than others I suppose!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You are my daughter's hero! She can put this in her coffee, or on anything, and she'll be thrilled! The Starbucks coffee is only made with sugary syrup, so she won't buy it - this solves the problem!

While on my pumpkin-spice rampage, I made some coffees with the powdered spices. It tastes great, but the sludge in the bottom is gross.
I also tried w a l mart's Watkin's brand of "artificial pumpkin spice extract" It's weak and when you get enough to taste it, full of alcohol, and the flavor has way too much cinnamon.
But I have used the NF+FA+TFA flavorings in my coffee. It's ideal for me. No sludge, my own preference for balance of the flavors, cheaper than the Watkins cr@p, too. (next step, add plenty of cream and Splenda, haha)

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I panicked the first time I got some 100mg/ml nic on my hands, but couldn't notice any effect. Then again, I drink about 24 cups of coffee a day. Maybe nic has a hard time making it into my system.

Oh wow! I used to do alot of coffee. No can do now. Plus I only vape 3mg even tho the thing is in my face all day.

Perhaps putting a dab of nic on wrist can be calculated by size/ weight ? And based on what one might vape or how much tobacco is used daily.

vaping one day at a time

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While on my pumpkin-spice rampage, I made some coffees with the powdered spices. It tastes great, but the sludge in the bottom is gross.
I also tried w a l mart's Watkin's brand of "artificial pumpkin spice extract" It's weak and when you get enough to taste it, full of alcohol, and the flavor has way too much cinnamon.
But I have used the NF+FA+TFA flavorings in my coffee. It's ideal for me. No sludge, my own preference for balance of the flavors, cheaper than the Watkins cr@p, too. (next step, add plenty of cream and Splenda, haha)

Yup, she tried the powdered pumpkin spice - too much sludge, as you say! Your mix and splenda will make her day! She reminded me that I once said in a weak moment I might make her a zero nic base so she could taste the mixes. Trouble is that when I thought about it I decided that was a bad idea, so now I have to find another way to let her be part of the process:p

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I loves me my coffee... First pot today used Coconut Cream Pie flavored with some Dunkin' Dark. It's in my cup spiked with sugar-free Torani Hazelnut. mmm.. next cup, Caramel; next one, Chocolate.... next pot, Kahlua flavored coffee, my absolute favorite.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mixed some tobacco for a friend the other day. Randomly mixed 7 leaves, maxx blend and a little burley. They said they liked it. Figured it wasa little diff than solo.

vaping one day at a time

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to drink a lot of coffee until I stopped smoking - weird, huh? Now I only have one cup a day. I often make a second, but for some reason I never drink it. So strange!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to drink a lot of coffee until I stopped smoking - weird, huh? Now I only have one cup a day. I often make a second, but for some reason I never drink it. So strange!

I still like the taste of coffee just not non stop pots a day till I go to sleep.
Flavor wise-- Kona cream vape is my fav - just a few drops in my ry4 tank.

More often when I drink coffee it will be decaf coffee/ tea. Rarely do caffeine but when I do i get a dunkin donuts latte.

vaping one day at a time

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered 17 flavors from Wizard. I havent ordered from there in a while. They carry Caps now...I didnt know that. I needed some in between stuff for a couple of Cramptholomew's Recipies and got a little of this and a little of that. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hey guys , I need to try out my cuban and virginia. any recomendations on additions or what they go well with?

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And whats next on your list of a new recipie to try ?
I got some of the flavors missing to try Will's Dr. F'n Pepper...I was going to sub INW for some but sale, and HIC makes NF Ginger sound awesome so I needed that. They didn't have Holiday Spice but I got some other spice thing. Could be holiday, it was the signature line, so IDK. I want to make a French Vanilla chai. Love the Twinings version when the weather gets cool.

That's about it besides version 10 or 11 of my unicorn- cloning TPR's Honey Fig Tobacco. I think I have all the stuff I need for that though. Been at it awhile. lol So far they've been vape-able but not there there yet.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One-of-these-days, I'm gonna try that Absolute Pin. Anise and Irish Cream (that's the profile, right?) are among my favorites, and it would be a fun combination to make with FA flavors.

It was my favorite vape until I came to DIY. I did try to clone it, but none of my efforts even came close. Again, I suspect it's because they do some of their own extractions. But if anyone can do it, it's you, HIC!

VU Sponsors