Become a Patron!

Garden time is coming

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I'm really excited to share with you a fun project I'm involved in that will be a great kick-off to the new gardening season!

It's called The Spring Garden Giveaway put on by my friends at Homestead Bundles - and it's COMPLETELY FREE.

Whether you are a new, intermediate or seasoned gardener, there is something for you in this giveaway!

The Details

The Spring Garden Giveaway opens on March 20th and is a collection of quality gardening resources you get for free, just for signing up.

It's a great way to connect with content creators who have the answers you’re looking for about a variety of gardening topics from garden planning, to soil building, to seed saving.

But these free gifts are only available for a short 5 days, so I would get on the waitlist now, so you don’t miss it.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

25 Bulbs to Plant in Spring for Summer and Fall Blooms​

a

Medicinal Herb Garden Planning for Remedies​

apart from veg, the things i always have i mean everywhere are lavender, loads of mint (in pots) and lily of the valley. the smell is just beautiful, i also have loads on herbs in pots and big diameter shallow pots where i throw in a total packet of pick and grow lettuce seeds. i can have lettuce all year round growing this was. and peas and beans climbing/coyering my fences.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
a

apart from veg, the things i always have i mean everywhere are lavender, loads of mint (in pots) and lily of the valley. the smell is just beautiful, i also have loads on herbs in pots and big diameter shallow pots where i throw in a total packet of pick and grow lettuce seeds. i can have lettuce all year round growing this was. and peas and beans climbing/coyering my fences.
I love the relaxing smell of lavender, you're lucky

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

12 Miracle Soil Amendments to Set Your Garden Up for Success​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Grow Your Own Vegetables <[email protected]>Unsubscribe
To:Jimi

Thu, Mar 16 at 8:10 AM

mail
Hi Jimi,

If you love watching great movies about things that matter, we want to share a must-see film that you can watch right now for free. 🎥

It’s called From Food to Freedom, a true story that follows six sick people at the height of a pandemic, on a 10-day quest to reverse disease using nothing more than the food on their plates. You won’t believe what happens next.

>>> Click here to watch From Food to Freedom for free - Available for just a few days.

This new film is from some of the filmmakers behind the hit movies Forks Over Knives and PlantPure Nation. It’s already taking film festivals by storm and winning awards like Best Documentary Feature.

Whether you have health concerns now, you want to learn how to prevent future disease using food, or you just want to watch a good movie about real people taking bold action…you’re not going to want to miss seeing what happens to the stars of this film. 👀

Now’s your chance to watch this inspiring story — during its free world-premiere screening!

>>> Catch the award-winning documentary From Food to Freedom here.

🌱 The Grow Your Own Vegetables Team 🌱

P.S. From Food to Freedom is the most inspiring film we’ve seen in a long time. Click here to join in the world premiere now!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

12 Miracle Soil Amendments to Set Your Garden Up for Success​

follow nature. forests have been growing for ever without man feeding them crap. once again more experts to be fed rather than common sense, after all we all know chemicals are better than nature, so i am being told.
have a good day jimmi.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Household Mushroom Cultivation​

Learn how to cultivate mushrooms in household compost, on logs and under trees in your backyard. Fungi mycelium in leaves, innoculation of straw, blewitts.​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Household Mushroom Cultivation​

Learn how to cultivate mushrooms in household compost, on logs and under trees in your backyard. Fungi mycelium in leaves, innoculation of straw, blewitts.​

ahmmm jimmi !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Beginning Your Medicinal Herb Garden: Part I​

One of the questions I get asked frequently is what herbs would I recommend for a small medicinal herb garden or for someone just starting out so they don’t get overwhelmed. So that’s what I’m going to cover today.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Basic Herb Garden Layout​

Fit a basic herb garden layout into a 12-square-foot area so you can grow kitchen herbs in the space nearest your kitchen door.​

Ep. 88 Heirlooms and Herbals - Rose​

Enjoy learning the history, medical makeup, and herb properties of the rose, including rose petals uses and resources for roses.​

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will talk about this more this week-end... have some seeds coming ("new zealand spinach") Grew this once before (in hanging containers) Loved it. It's hard to start from seed but worth it. Once it get's going, it grow like crazy. It's like spinach with a thicker leaf (I always said it's like spinach and okra) Has so many nutrients and health benefits... you should give it a quick "par-boil" (just 1-2 minutes) because of the oxalic acid. It's like spinach you can grow in warm weather. I will post some links tomorrow.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

7 Steps To Starting an Organic Garden:

As spring is upon us, it’s an opportunity to get your hands in the dirt and grow some delicious organic food. We’ve pulled together seven steps to starting and enjoying your organic garden here.

How To Grow Organic Greens Indoors:​

Finding organic greens locally during certain times of the year can be a challenge. One solution is to grow your own – and you may be surprised by how easy it can be! Your new indoor gardening efforts can lead to a larger outdoor spring garden if space and time permit. Spring is a good opportunity to get your hands in the dirt and grow some delicious organic food. Learn more about growing organic greens indoors here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How to Harden Off Seedlings Quickly: 5 Tips for Growing Healthy Plants​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Need To Grow (Film) Replay​

Something to watcth this weekend ...
The Need to Grow has consistently been popular with Eat4Earth subscribers.
This film reveals a breakthrough soil-restoring, energy-generating technology called the "Green Power House" as the film follows the stories of three solution innovators – an inventor, a farmer, and an 8-year-old girl – who are working on ways to regenerate soils and heal our food system.
Narrated by Rosario Dawson, this award-winning film will have you on the edge of your seat all the way to the surprise ending!
==> Sign up here to watch
If you decide to own it (only $7), you'll have the opportunity to also get another upgrade with an amazing set of bonuses, including exclusive content from Zach Bush, MD, full gardening courses, and more.
Here are some of the bonus trainings available with their upgrade package:
  • How to Grow $400 Worth of Vegetables and Herbs in 40 Days From Stacey Murphy (Value: $197)
  • Jump Start Your Urban Farm: Learn How to Start Growing Your Own Food From Greg Peterson (Value: $97.00)
  • Foods To Heal Your Microbiome: The Gut Soil Connection with Dr. Zach Bush
  • Nutrient Density: How to Grow Healing Foods with Erik Cutter
  • Starting a Seed Library with Alicia Serratos
  • The Most Important Steps to Your First Garden with David King
  • Eliminating Pesticides from Schools and Communities with Mackenzie Feldman
  • The Magic of Soils Simplified - Part 1 - with Toby Hemenway
  • The Magic of Soils Simplified - Part 2 - with Toby Hemenway
  • Introduction to Permaculture with Larry Santoyo
  • Avoiding GMOs: A Family Shopping Guide with Jeffrey Smith
  • How to Use Biochar with Michael Smith
  • Sprouting: Highest Nutrient Density with the Least Effort with Roe Sie
  • How to Compost At Home with Stacey Murphy
  • Balcony Growing: Apartment Farming Medicinal Plants with Sheela Mahdavi
  • Increasing Your Footprint: Gardening at Any Scale with Farmer Rishi
  • Healthy Soil Makes Healthy Kids with Dr. Joel Warsh
  • Indoor Gardening: Simplified Tools to Grow Anywhere with Trystan Donovan
And there's even more than that! There is over-the-top massive value in the upgrade package, so make sure you order lifetime access to the film for $7 and then check out the additional upgrade package they're offering.
>> Click here to watch it now for free!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mom has 8 tomato plants (she likes the variety called Ace) It's actually 4 small pots with two plants each. Going to pull those apart and plant in separate pots (hope they are not root bound yet) Garden is still too wet to till (we have heavy clay soil) More rain coming too (we may have to just dig holes, add some "garden soil" and get them in the ground) My son does it this way and his were better than ours (same variety) I watched a video and this guy compared planting tomatoes deeper (so they grow more roots up the stem) Then at the end of the season, he pulled the plants up and compared them. Turns out the ones planted deeper had very little extra roots and did not produce any better. Something to think about.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Many gardeners we've met treat their garden like a “job” where they have to constantly stay busy. Or they start to feel like they won’t get their payday of a harvest at the end! They say they HAVE to be working when they’re in the garden.

And they put a lot of pressure on themselves for not doing enough planting, weeding, pruning, watering, harvesting…

Sometimes it can feel like their mantra is “There’s always SOMETHING to do!”

But is it actually true that working all the time gives you a better garden?

Well you might want to consider these truths...

A seed that gets the right amount of sun and moisture will sprout. 🌞🌱 Nature flourishes and thrives without any help from us. It’s hard to believe, but sometimes doing less IS more. Especially in your garden.

That’s what today’s stage of Spirit Gardening, Ease, is all about.

>>> Check out Stacey’s brand new Stage 2 video here

But how do you “do ease?” Here’s a helpful question to ask yourself...

When do you feel the most “at ease?" 😌

Think about going to your favorite coffee shop to meet your best friend. You feel relaxed and comfortable. You can tell your friend anything and not feel judged. You can even just sit in silence observing the goings-on around you and feel at peace!

That is “doing ease!” And it’s something you can achieve in your garden every day.

When we’re “at ease,” we’re most observant of the world around us. You can take in the little things in nature and, most importantly… listen to what your plants are telling you!

Being at ease is also a state of being with yourself. You’re trusting your intuition and what you feel is right for your garden.

You'll find you learn more about your garden needs from taking a few minutes a day to just sit among your plants than hours of diligent tending and weeding.

And going to your garden shouldn’t feel like going to work. It should feel like visiting with your best friend. You want to sit in your garden and observe. Breathe, relax and enjoy being among your plants.

So that’s your goal for this stage of Spirit Gardening.

Have one day this month where you just SIT in your garden and be at peace instead of “doing” your next project.

Of course, if you want to know more about how to “do ease” in your garden. Or how to turn down the volume on the “boss” in your brain telling you what you should and shouldn’t be doing…

We’re looking forward to being with you for the live Q&A on April 5th. Submit your questions related to EASE in your garden here.

>>> Click here to receive a text reminder for the LIVE Q&A

We hope to see you there!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now that the rain is done, temps are warming up quickly, we (myself and my mother) and (my wife and son) are going full throttle on gardening. Too busy to even get into but we are all very excited. The grandchildren are helping too (they love it... young children pulling weeds... who would have thought?)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, have you ever seen children playing house? (Or remember doing it yourself!)

Pretending to be adults going about their everyday life. Going to work, making dinner, going shopping. They turn things that we adults often find dull and boring into play.

And they have a blast doing it!!

It turns out (and numerous studies have shown this) that imaginative play is how children develop their social, emotional, and language skills.

Play is learning.

There are reasons that so many math games, reading games, and science games exist. You are designed to learn more when we’re having fun!

This is why Play is the 3rd stage of Spirit Gardening.

>>> Check out Stacey’s brand new Stage 3 video here

This is what makes Spirit Gardening different from learning from a book (or even any one of our other courses!)

Instead of thinking “I want to plant tomato seeds because that’s what everyone grows in my neighborhood,” you say “what do I think would be fun to grow?”

You go get the seeds of the plants you actually want to grow, you plant them, and then you see what happens.

In this stage, you want to take the curiosity and wonder questions of stage 1. Then combine it with the ease and observations you made in stage 2. Put them together and what do you get?

You get inspired action that feels like PLAY!

What have you noticed around your garden? What questions have those observations raised for you? Listen to the little intuitive hits, the ones that seem to come out of nowhere. Trust those and try them.

When you approach gardening this way you’ll find surprising things happening. Some will be good, like toads acting as a natural pest control. Some not so good like dandelions making a home in your new flower bed. But here’s the beautiful thing about approaching your garden with a playful mind…

There’s no failure in play.

When you approach your garden in a playful way it will always feel like a success! You’ll be excited to come back and learn, to experiment, and see what happens. You might even discover a new gardening breakthrough!

We’re looking forward to being with you for the live Q&A on April 5th. Submit your questions related to PLAYing in your garden here.

We’ll share even more ways you can add play and have fun in your garden.

See you there!

P.S. Did you miss the previous emails about WONDER and EASE? Read about Stage 1: WONDER here or Stage 2: EASE here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that the rain is done, temps are warming up quickly, we (myself and my mother) and (my wife and son) are going full throttle on gardening. Too busy to even get into but we are all very excited. The grandchildren are helping too (they love it... young children pulling weeds... who would have thought?)
That's fantastic my friend
couldn't much healthier and wholesome than that, a great thing to get the kids into.

Wishing the very best of luck to you and your family

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gardening is the best way to get the freshest, healthiest food. 🥦👩‍🌾🍅

But what if we told you that it turns out that gardening does a lot to keep your MIND healthy too?

Because studies have shown that gardening provides equally incredible health benefits for your brain including:

🧠 Reduced stress and anxiety by making you feel more peaceful and content.
🧠 Boosting your self-esteem when you see your hard work pay off with a bountiful harvest.
🧠 Improving attention span and concentration by focusing on a task without the usual indoor distractions.
🧠 Encouraging social bonding when you garden with others or share your harvests in your community.
And that’s just from “traditional gardening.”

When you start to apply Spirit Gardening, it takes these health benefits and amplifies them. That’s why in the 4th stage of Spirit Gardening, Evolve...

...you focus less on action and more on feeling!

>>> Check out Stacey’s brand new Stage 4 video here

Today you’ll take what you’ve learned from the previous three stages and decide how to grow and evolve from it.

Here’s how...

Stage 1: You had wonder and curiosity and you asked questions.
Stage 2: You listened to your plants and noticed things about them and your garden.
Stage 3: You took playful action.
Stage 4: Now your garden has responded to what you did and you’ll choose how you respond to your garden.

Your garden’s response may or may not be what you expected. Maybe you wanted bigger zucchini and a more abundant harvest. But instead, you got similar-sized zucchini from last year and less of them.

This is where the opportunity to evolve and grow lies. Because no matter what your outcomes are… you get to choose the “story” attached to what happens!

Many people react to not getting the result they wanted with guilt, anger, or shame. They feel like a failure. Like something they did caused them to fail. But we want to introduce a very special idea to you (one that’s taken us years to understand)...

What happens in your garden is not your fault. But how you choose to respond to what happened is your responsibility.

Your garden is an amazing place to connect with and work through these darker emotions. It’s okay and totally normal to feel that guilt, anger, and shame! But when you Spirit Garden you’re able to release those emotions because these feelings are just teachers to help you get closer to your goals next season.

In this stage, as you grow and evolve you’ll come to realize that your garden does so much more than nourish and rejuvenate your body. It nourishes and rejuvenates your mind as well.

These are the things that are going to improve your garden. It isn’t focusing on tactics and strategies. It’s focusing on your feelings and the lessons you learn about life.

You’re going to feel more successful AND we promise that given enough time, you will see positive results.

Whether this sounds crazy to you or like the best form of therapy, this is just the tip of the iceberg!

Stacey will be answering your questions about Spirit Gardening and how it can help improve your garden, your mindset, and your overall well-being … Submit your questions about Wonder, Ease, Play or Evolve here

So if you want to learn more about how you can change your gardening mindset with Spirit Gardening… join us for the free live Q&A this Wednesday, April 5th!

To your garden’s evolution,

P.S. If you missed any of the emails about the previous stages, you can read them here:
Stage 1: Wonder
Stage 2: Ease
Stage 3: Play

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We (and my son) are getting really into this... no more rain and the soil has just the right moisture.
We split up the tomato seedlings (they were two per 4 inch pot) Doing great (were not root bound but already good size) Dug holes for the 8 tomato plants... holes will be about the size of a 5 gallon bucket. Got about half way and our heavy clay soils is still wet as I dig deeper (that's OK... half way there, just one more day and I will mix in "garden soil") Going to soak and plant my "new zealand spinach" seeds soon (in containers... they need well drained soil... heavy clay won't work) My son had a winter garden in a greenhouse (just pulled all that up) but got some really good leafy greens. Greenhouse has been put away and now he is planting tomatoes and green beans, peppers soon. I might do peppers again myself... a few herbs too.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

What if we told you that you could have SO much abundance in your garden that you’ll start to RIP OUT plants to make room?

This may sound out there or far-fetched. But it’s totally possible when you live in the 5th stage of Spirit Gardening… AWE!

>>> Check out Stacey’s brand new Stage 5 video here

This one stage has the power to completely make all other stages feel like a warm up to true Spirit Gardening.

But first let’s talk about how we get to awe.

If you’ve noticed a theme so far, kids know how to do this a lot better than adults! The whole world leaves us in AWE when we’re kids after all!

Remember thinking that your Dad was the strongest man in the world?
Or that your Mom made the best mac and cheese EVER?

That’s because you were probably living in a state of awe. Everything is new and exciting! And there are all these people around us who have more experience at this “life” stuff.

When you’re young... you might’ve felt like these people had superpowers or magic at their fingertips.

You might even be thinking right now… what could possibly be more powerful than superpowers??

One word… LOVE!

Yes, as a kid you might’ve had a lot of people sending love your way. And it feels AMAZING!

You might’ve gotten bedtime stories before you went to sleep…
You might’ve gotten animal crackers and juice boxes when you needed a break during the day…
Or you maybe had play time and recess when it was time to move your body…

These are all ways the world shows you LOVE when you’re young!

Why did we stop all of this as adults?? I think a regular nap & juice box time would solve a lot of the world’s problems and make us all happier too…

And here’s a not-so-surprising surprise… this technique works for your garden too!

You may have seen two plants Ikea did a study on a talk that Stacey shared recently. They experimented with “loving” one plant and “bullying” the other one. The result?

The plant they loved thrived and the one they bullied struggled:

mail

The same lesson works in your own garden too. If you focus on what is thriving and love it, you will start to help it thrive even more! To be honest, we don’t know exactly how it all works.

But we’ve seen it work for our students too many times to think this isn’t real.

Somehow when you focus your love on what thrives, it expands!

It wants to grow even more for you and make even more delicious herbs and vegetables!

And if something doesn’t respond to your love, guess what?

You can actually PULL it from your garden. Yes, that’s right. You can take plants out of your garden at any time.

Because here’s the counter-intuitive truth… the thriving parts of your garden will be more than happy to take up the space! This may seem totally crazy, but it works. And if the plant you’re pulling out is one you really want to harvest this year… don’t worry!

Sometimes just pulling out one plant that is doing so-so and replacing it with a fresh starter is enough. Eventually (and with enough love), you will get to harvest all the vegetables and herbs you want. All plants respond to love. But you don’t need to go crazy loving on your plants either (but you can if you want to!)

Sometimes just having your morning coffee with your plants and telling them what good things might be happening in your day is enough.

We hope that you will join us tomorrow, April 5th at the special Spirit Gardening Q&A with Stacey Murphy.

👉 Submit your questions related to AWE or any of the other 5 Stages here.

Stacey will be sharing some of her favorite techniques for living in Stage 5 of Spirit Gardening, Awe.

It’s really a magical stage to be in once you practice for a while!

You don’t have to “pass through” the other stages to get to be in Awe either. Stacey will show you how to reach stage 5 of spirit gardening even if you haven’t practiced the other 4 stages yet. Just come to the free, LIVE Spirit Gardening Q&A session tomorrow at 10am PT / 1pm ET (we’ll send you a reminder tomorrow morning with the access link).

We’d LOVE to see you there. 🙂

To your AWE-some garden,,

P.S. If you missed any of the emails about the previous stages, you can read them here:
Stage 1: Wonder
Stage 2: Ease
Stage 3: Play
Stage 4: Evolve

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How To Improve Soil Quality Naturally​

Understand how to improve soil quality naturally with chemistry and biology. Start rebuilding soil organically to work in harmony with nature to contribute to the health of our soil, plants, food and planet.​

Why And How To Test Soil Quality​

Figure out how to test soil for nutrients before growing a garden. Get the scoop on how to test soil quality before you plant this season.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How To Improve Soil For Gardening​

Figure out how to improve soil for gardening. Create a living web of microorganisms and use the best mulch for flower beds, add nitrogen and find soil pH.​

Ep. 46 Building Soil​

Jessi Bloom, Patricia Foreman, and Tradd Cotter come to this episode from different angles, but with the similar goal of sharing methods to improve soil health.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First off, thank YOU so much to all of you who came out to the Spirit Gardening Q&A call today!

Your energy really put Stacey in good “spirits!" 😂

Here is the replay in case you missed it:

>>> Spirit Gardening Secrets Q&A Replay
(Available to watch until April 7th @ 11:59pm PT)

You can also use that link to rewatch any important bits from our talk. A lot of folks were sharing their ah-ha’s in the chat box, which is where breakthrough begins!

Some of you have already started to feel the improvement your gardens:

“I have been learning the abundance mindset of nature in many ways in my life, noticing many of the things you speak of, and yet I have not learned to apply this mindset to gardening....thank you so much for waking me up to this!” Carla A.

“Thank you for the connection. I had never thought of my relationship with certain plants in terms of quantum entanglement.” Deborah G.

And if you’re ready to start living a more fulfilled, joyful, and relaxed gardening life… you can join the Spirit Gardening course here:

>>> Learn about the Spirit Gardening course here

Spirit Gardening is THE best way to live with less stress, fear, overwhelm, shame, and guilt in your garden.

Sound too good to be true?

If you didn’t make it to the Q&A call today or didn’t read through the emails this week... I can understand why you might be skeptical. It does sound like Spirit Gardening is a little “too easy."

But please allow us to dispel that myth right now… Spirit Gardening is the real “inner work” of gardening. Because after you know some of the basics like…

🌱 How to prepare your soil
🥕 What to plant
💧 How much to water

And so on…
You have the skills and knowledge to grow 80-90% of the herbs and vegetables you want!

So the biggest challenge becomes NOT what you know… but managing the story you tell yourself each season!

For example, let’s say that one of your favorite crops was hit really hard by the terrible heat waves this summer or the recent freak storms.

This was a crop that you were looking forward to enjoying and eating with your family! You may have even been expecting a drop in your grocery bill because of the food these plants were going to provide you…

But now your crops are a shell of their former selves…

The choices you make next can impact your entire gardening career!

It can be the difference between eventually enjoying those healthy, delicious, home grown foods… OR hanging up your gardening gloves for good!

The choice I’m talking about is the story you tell yourself about what happens in your garden. You can’t control things that happen to you… but you can control the lens through which you view them!

Spirit Gardening shows you how to make the most of both your lighter and darker emotions. Because the truth is that BOTH the lighter emotions (joy, love, passion, etc) and the darker emotions (pain, fear, anger, shame, etc) have something to teach you!

They BOTH bring valuable lessons that want to HELP you become a better gardener.

The secret to unlocking their “lessons” is why Stacey created Spirit Gardening in the first place. Spirit Gardening is a system that allows you to use your full range of emotions to become a better gardener.

You learn how to listen and frame those emotions so you can HEAR what your garden is trying to teach you!

The important thing for you to takeaway here is that Spirit Gardening allows you to control your story around your garden. And when you can write your own story, you can almost always make sure it has a happy ending. 😁

If that sounds like something you want for YOUR garden, join Spirit Gardening today:

>>> Check out Spirit Gardening course here

You’ll have all kinds of great lessons waiting for you inside the course like:

👉 Visualizations to help guide you toward more joy and ease in your garden
👉 Ways to courageously dive into why your soul wants to garden
👉 How to tap into the secret language of your plants to feel more connected to your garden and listen to what your plants “really want”
👉 How to positively transform the relationships in your life through your garden
👉 How to release shame, guilt, anger and frustration in your garden
👉 Ways to increase your garden’s yield even when the season is halfway through (it’s not what you think!)
👉 Allowing your plants to be the stars of the neighborhood and talk of the town
👉 The geeky science behind spirit gardening that shows you how communicating with your garden really works!
👉 Giving your garden permission to thrive by reconnecting to your inner child’s imagination and wonder
👉 How to stop self-sabotage in your garden to for greater happiness, longevity and peace
👉 The number one mindset shift that will ensure garden success with any climate or crop

Once you start to move through the 5 Stages of Spirit Gardening and apply them in your garden... you’ll see why Spirit Gardening is such an impactful way to garden!

We can’t wait to hear the story you decide to write for yourself! The early chapters of your gardening book are just now being written. 😊📗

To your garden happy ending!

P.S. Here’s that link again to watch the replay from today’s Spirit Gardening Q&A with Stacey Murphy:

>>> Watch the Spirit Gardening Secrets Q&A Replay here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Feeding with Foliar & Fertigation
Free class.
Click HERE to register!​

Jimi,
Did you know that like us, our plants need to be fed every day? Now, I am not talking about going out and fertilizing every day, but we need to set our gardens up so they have food available every day.
A few years back we discovered something called foliar feeding…have you heard of it?
It is a super simple application of spraying liquid organic fertilizer on your trees and garden plants. The leaves, branches and trunks are incredible at absorbing nutrients, and if your soil isn’t great, or your pH is off, foliar feeding is a quick and effective fix to get your plants the nutrients they need.
Want to learn more? Join us for our free online webinar on how to apply this amazing process to your gardens and fruit trees. With Q&A following.
Click HERE to learn the ins and outs of foliar feeding and discover just what is fertigation. Join us Wednesday, April 26th at 4pm AZ & Pacific / 7pm Eastern. If you can't make it live we will send out the recording. Feeding with Foliar and Fertigation.

Greg Peterson
Your Urban Farmer
Janis Norton
Urban Farm Manager

P.S. Foliar feeding is the most effective and revolutionary way we can nurture our gardens. Join us for this free online webinar HERE

VU Sponsors