Become a Patron!

Good Tank for Voopoo DRAG for flavour?

Hi,

I'm pretty new to all of this, and at the moment just own the Smok v8 baby stick with baby beast 2ml tank.

I'm picking up a Voopoo Drag as I feel it's about time to pick up a better mod, but I'm stuck with what to go for in terms of tank/coils.

I am trying to maximise the flavour, and I have noticed that the baby beast and coils deliver decent taste but not quite as good as other friends with better setups. What would you recommend using to maximise the taste of the juice?

As I said I'm quite new to this and so if you could make it 'idiot-proof' and provide links where possible I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vandy Vapes Govad and Pyro deliver nicely , no I'm not being paid to write this . Yes i do own one of each . the price is nice too on both . Just a thought . Do a bit of research , you will find there is a plethora out there ...

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi,

I'm pretty new to all of this, and at the moment just own the Smok v8 baby stick with baby beast 2ml tank.

I'm picking up a Voopoo Drag as I feel it's about time to pick up a better mod, but I'm stuck with what to go for in terms of tank/coils.

I am trying to maximise the flavour, and I have noticed that the baby beast and coils deliver decent taste but not quite as good as other friends with better setups. What would you recommend using to maximise the taste of the juice?

As I said I'm quite new to this and so if you could make it 'idiot-proof' and provide links where possible I'd greatly appreciate it![/QUOTE

Suggest www.vapecrawler.com for price shopping.

Many vapers have paired the Crown 3 with the Drag for the purpose you described. My pick would be a Fireluke, either original, Pro, or Mesh. Original if you want the RDA option to try rebuilding.

Larger tanks will overhang a little on the Drag. It is a narrow, heavy box. I got the wider VooPoo Too instead, but the doors are not for everyone.

For bang for the buck mod, I like the Smoant Battlestar. For a little upscale- Asmodus Boost. I might give Wismec another shot with the Ravage.

You will need a charger that knows when to stop charging, eFest Luc, etc. You will need good LG, Sony, or Samsung batteries. There are a few reputable sites for batteries but not eBay or Amazon. Personal favorite is Liion Wholesale.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Someone else tried it a couple months ago, same question, therefore you'll get the same answer.
Flavor/taste is subjective, pick whatever you like or have done research on, and fell victim too the popular " but this reviewer says" debacle. Hope you got plenty of money to waste :D

Anything that is 22mm up to 24mm will work on the drag (optic/look wise), if you don't suffer from ocd then anything you feel like trying, will work out amazingly.

VU Sponsors