Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m not the enemy bro!
I’m a realist... maga is only guaranteed 4years, then what?
You can’t drain the swamp, you can’t kill the elites and you can’t destabilize establishment, trump is part of all of those, he fooled you and continue to fool millions but that’s ok... you can continue to day dream or you can start being realistic, that a TOTAL RESET IS NEEDED not an IDIOT in the WH!

I BAM
and man will never fly..or go to the moon.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those not paying attention, Russian collusion is proven to be real. The facts are out.

The DNC and Hitlery Campaign paid attorney's to pay Fusion GPS to pay a British Operative to pay Russians for information about Trump.

That's an undisputed fact. The Clinton Campaign, DNC, FBI and DOJ colluded with Russians against Trump.
Check this out @Time it maybe worse than we tthought.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to
FAUX NEWS
SEAN SANITY
ALEX JONES
ZERO HEDGE
VERGE
BRIETBART
STEVE BUNION
TIME
PULSEVAPE.....
DUMBASS?!

Yes, they did all that to destroy trump as candidate, And they will not stop until he’s not the president anymore...
FACTS ARE OUT FROM DAY 1!
and if you think, THE RUSSIA GATE IS GOING AWAY, you have to fucking STUPID, to believe that.....
#MAGA MY ASS!

I BAM
who want russiagate to go away...bring it....we are finding out more about the crimes of the DNC Obama and Hilary daily thanks to your so called russia gate...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who want russiagate to go away...bring it....we are finding out more about the crimes of the DNC Obama and Hilary daily thanks to your so called russia gate...

DNC/GOP crimes goes a long ass way, you know this! We could find out more n more n more more
Stupidity can’t be fix, we are a country of worshippers n nothing is gonna stop that.. it’s sad... you want change? I do 4!
Unfortunately ain’t happening
They killed jfk for a reason!
Whatever!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here’s a news that the trumpfkakes will love

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nd-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html

SANITY WILL BE ALL OVER THIS!
Watch the STUPIDITY OF BOTH SIDES!

I BAM

Don't worry the corporate media can spin this for the DNC.

sweeping-all-my-problems-under-the-rug-is-the-only-time-i-do-any-type-of-cleaning-l-som-ee-cards-khYIk.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You always have to see both sides!

I BAM
Both sides ...are you kidding me....the guy on the video is an idiot.....
So what this guy is saying is....The FBI OPENLY went in front of a secret court FISA judge .. and OPENLY told him they wanted a warrant to spy on the political opponent of the DNC in the presidential election, and they were basing it on the discredited and unverifiable dossier of a person who even the FBI had kicked to the curb.and whose whole dossier was paid for by the DNC...and the judge said..."Oh yeah cool go ahead and use the power of the state to target your political enemies based on a bullshit fantasy report that your bosses in the DNC paid for"...yeah ej that sounds reasonable....and if by some chance the FBI did admitt to the judge that their whole grounds for asking for the ability to violate the consitution was based on a report that was known to them to be bullshit, and if they had admitted it was paid for by the DNC to target a political enemy..then all that proves is that the judge was as corrupted and as much a political brownshirt as the thugs in the FBI appointed by Obama were.....didn't we see this same political targeting against political opponents by Obama with the IRS scandal....so this guys whole schtick is that the FBI didn't hide the fact they were using the power of the state to try and overthrow an election...they were open about it ...and the judge went along with them trying to target political rivals...and so that's OK,and disproves Nunez........what the fuck is wrong with you.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope Trumpy Bear does speak with Mueller.
We will have some official on the record lies.
What about I am not sure but he cannot say much without lying.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both sides ...are you kidding me....the guy on the video is an idiot.....
So what this guy is saying is....The FBI OPENLY went in front of a secret court FISA judge .. and OPENLY told him they wanted a warrant to spy on the political opponent of the DNC in the presidential election, and they were basing it on the discredited and unverifiable dossier of a person who even the FBI had kicked to the curb.and whose whole dossier was paid for by the DNC...and the judge said..."Oh yeah cool go ahead and use the power of the state to target your political enemies based on a bullshit fantasy report that your bosses in the DNC paid for"...yeah ej that sounds reasonable....and if by some chance the FBI did admitt to the judge that their whole grounds for asking for the ability to violate the consitution was based on a report that was known to them to be bullshit, and if they had admitted it was paid for by the DNC to target a political enemy..then all that proves is that the judge was as corrupted and as much a political brownshirt as the thugs in the FBI appointed by Obama were.....didn't we see this same political targeting against political opponents by Obama with the IRS scandal....so this guys whole schtick is that the FBI didn't hide the fact they were using the power of the state to try and overthrow an election...they were open about it ...and the judge went along with them trying to target political rivals...and so that's OK,and disproves Nunez........what the fuck is wrong with you.

The guy is an idiot, cuz you don’t like what he has to say! I’m sure he’ll say the same thing about you.. Both of you are correct,based on your political biases,he’s a sheeper just like you!
he follows one political bias just like you..
So let me ask you this,
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

and one last thing
FUCK NUNEZ!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of them tweet. They sit around tweeting all day like my 12 year old niece. The president, the idiot before him, senators, former head of the fbi, it’s embarrassing.
First stages of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Makes it really easy for foreign agents to spy on our government.

I only do things like this board.
No tweets, FB, skype, etc...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, I've been reading about State Dept connection here and there. Stuff is dribbling out.

They are going to have a hard time convincing people that this is all due to a couple anti-Trumpers at the FBI if the State Dept. is also involved and it appears they are.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of them tweet. They sit around tweeting all day like my 12 year old niece. The president, the idiot before him, senators, former head of the fbi, it’s embarrassing.

It's awesome. The alternative is canned government "official statements" and MSM deciding what we should and should not hear.

I much prefer the current information climate to the past teleprompter era and media deciding what I should know and not know for me.

Listening to the liberal media I'm supposed to believe the "leaks" of unnamed "sources" and disregard an official memo with lawmakers names on it. The media has lost all credibility.

At least a tweet has a name attached.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I've been reading about State Dept connection here and there. Stuff is dribbling out.

They are going to have a hard time convincing people that this is all due to a couple anti-Trumpers at the FBI if the State Dept. is also involved and it appears they are.
I don't know look at Cletus and ej...those idiots will lube up and take whatever they are told by the corporate propoganda mills.I'm not sure if the have the capacity to do anything else.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Does he always dress like this?
I like everything he said...
HES HONEST!
“I DONT KNOW IF TRUMP IS CORRUPT,BUT I I KNOW CLINTON,FBI,DOJ ARE” I like that!
Then he mentioned LYNDSEY GRAHAM!
Yeah! Drain all the SWAMP!!
That’s the correct sentence!
DRAIN ALL THE SWAMP!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does he always dress like this?
I like everything he said...
HES HONEST!
“I DONT KNOW IF TRUMP IS CORRUPT,BUT I I KNOW CLINTON,FBI,DOJ ARE” I like that!
Then he mentioned LYNDSEY GRAHAM!
Yeah! Drain all the SWAMP!!
That’s the correct sentence!
DRAIN ALL THE SWAMP!

I BAM
yeah he dresses like that alot.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you agree with him when he said
OBAMA AINT GOING TO JAIL, because that would cause CIVIL WAR?

I BAM
oh yeah..defenitely the Great Black God of the left can't go to jail.....I mean can you imagine the democrats in America especially the white allies who voted for Obama having their illusions shattered ,and having to face the fact their infatuation with Obama was based on his... skin color...it would show their paternalistic racist motives and rub it in their faces. No it might take decades for America to admit the first Black President was a treasonous POS....people can forgive alot...but if you try and take their illusions away from them, they'll kill you dead.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rules of Procedure

The Rules of Procedure for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court were promulgated pursuant to 50 U.S.C. § 1803(g). They govern all proceedings in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The current Rules of Procedure for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court supersede both the February 17, 2006 Rules of Procedure and the May 5, 2006 Procedures for Review of Petitions Filed Pursuant to Section 501 (f) of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978, as amended. The current Rules of Procedure took effect on November 1, 2010.

I BAM

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obummer, the Clintons and the rest of the corrupt swamp will never go to jail. Just not gonna happen. Wish they would, but gotta be realistic. They would flee the country if it came to that. But too many fingers in the pie. Too many corrupt fuckers. I would be happy if they would just go away.... Lol

Sent from the Twilight Zone!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obummer, the Clintons and the rest of the corrupt swamp will never go to jail. Just not gonna happen. Wish they would, but gotta be realistic. They would flee the country if it came to that. But too many fingers in the pie. Too many corrupt fuckers. I would be happy if they would just go away.... Lol

Sent from the Twilight Zone!

Their ilk will never go away , their is too much money to be had .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's your pathetic attempt to rationalize the DNC's attempt to steal the election..."Lincoln had English hookers pee on Jefferson Davis's bed"....
Such a limited view of things.
Such an absolutist viewpoint.
Since I do not like your side I must like the other side?
did you watch that America Uncovered link I posted?
It is in no way flattering of the Demoncrats.

Both sides suck big time.
Neither side is for us unless you happen to be wealthy and influential.
And anyone who does not see that is a sucker.

Your level of self assurance must be comforting. Totally wrong but comforting in your wrongness.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Such a limited view of things.
Such an absolutist viewpoint.
Since I do not like your side I must like the other side?
did you watch that America Uncovered link I posted?
It is in no way flattering of the Demoncrats.

Both sides suck big time.
Neither side is for us unless you happen to be wealthy and influential.
And anyone who does not see that is a sucker.

Your level of self assurance must be comforting. Totally wrong but comforting in your wrongness.
Oh for christsakes Cletus...stop it all ready...you're a total DNC zombie and like all of them you won't admit it ,you can't seeing as how Hilary has committed too many crimes in the past year.....you spend reams of post spewing snarky pointless estrogen laden comments about Trump, as if eating a cheeseburger in bed is on par with the baton death march, and meanwhile vainly and comicly try and rationalize and defend one of the biggest crimes against the Republic in our history...the conspiracy to rig an election through stealing the nomination, and weaponizing the FBI to spy on a political opponent....you are as even handed as CNN....the occasional bone you pick with the DNC is theater

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder where these fbi text messages coming from?!

aee245a1e8da9eb07dd1cebe9db645bb.jpg

I told you dont fucking LIE
TRUMPCHIO!
IDIOT!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHOA
HOLY SHIT!!
Pelosi spoke for 5 hours? I wonder how much money is her family getting from pulling an act that could potentially give her a massive stroke!
That bitch should retire or DIE!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh for christsakes Cletus...stop it all ready...you're a total DNC zombie and like all of them you won't admit it ,you can't seeing as how Hilary has committed too many crimes in the past year.....you spend reams of post spewing snarky pointless estrogen laden comments about Trump, as if eating a cheeseburger in bed is on par with the baton death march, and meanwhile vainly and comicly try and rationalize and defend one of the biggest crimes against the Republic in our history...the conspiracy to rig an election through stealing the nomination, and weaponizing the FBI to spy on a political opponent....you are as even handed as CNN....the occasional bone you pick with the DNC is theater

EGG-ZACTLY! :bingo:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh Faux News and the latest memo....

Indeed, the text message was sent on September 2, 2016, months after the bureau had closed its investigation into Clinton, and before it reopened that investigation. But September 2, 2016 was just days before Obama confronted Russian President Vladimir Putin over Russia's meddling in the presidential election.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh Faux News and the latest memo....

Indeed, the text message was sent on September 2, 2016, months after the bureau had closed its investigation into Clinton, and before it reopened that investigation. But September 2, 2016 was just days before Obama confronted Russian President Vladimir Putin over Russia's meddling in the presidential election.
would that be the same Obama that weaponized the IRS to supress the vote against him by targeting conservative groups...that pillar of virtue and bastion of free elections.....the same Obama that interfered in the Isreali election...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
would that be the same Obama that weaponized the IRS to supress the vote against him by targeting conservative groups...that pillar of virtue and bastion of free elections.....the same Obama that interfered in the Isreali election...
Strawman alert.

Face it Faux news blew it and Trump followed their beat.
The fake News crew.

Fairly Unbalanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors