pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1ju8hg.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow...well at least your consistently stupid I'll give you that.

Fuck you!!
You know what the Germans did!
And why the fuck you worry bout germany?’
You have family there? worry bout the face you see in the morning!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
60b48aaab9cd5c2f6e2be25eba95b7b4.jpg

I TRUST THIS GUY WITH MY NEWS...
I DONT WATCH TV, BUT I READ ABOUT IT
IDIOTS!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck you!!
You know what the Germans did!
And why the fuck you worry bout germany?’
You have family there? worry bout the face you see in the morning!

I BAM
I don't have any family there that I'm aware of asshat...but I do have family who fought in Germany in both wars.....how about you dipshit? By the way the American army that fought Germany was by far and away mostly composed of German-Americans...Germans were the single largest ethnic group in America during both world wars...so I guess the American army had plenty of family there....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have any family there that I'm aware of asshat...but I do have family who fought in Germany in both wars.....how about you dipshit? By the way the American army that fought Germany was by far and away mostly composed of German-Americans...Germans were the single largest ethnic group in America during both world wars...so I guess the American army had plenty of family there....

I salute yo fam bam that went up there to fight....as far as i know, I don’t have any ties with the Germans, except I like GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE!
Dude
No wonder the Nazi,Americans,British,Russians all look a like during that WAR!
if there was award for the best WAR
I’ll give it to the PACIFIC WAR! That war was the most talked about war ever... fuck the Nazi war, we went there too late!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I salute yo fam bam that went up there to fight....as far as i know, I don’t have any ties with the Germans, except I like GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE!
Dude
I’ll give it to the PACIFIC WAR! That war was the most talked about war ever... fuck the Nazi war, we went there too late!

I BAM
sorry ej all white people don't look alike maybe to you they do, but the difference between a russian and a German is pretty apparent.
10stalin.jpg

portrait-of-Field-Marshal-Erwin-Rommel.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude

I BAM
We helped create the Nazi's we made them inevitable so did the French and the English..the allies raped Germany we forced them into war.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From now on I purpose we only destroy countries full of white Christians. That way when there is a massive refugee crisis created by our wars the influx won’t upset the demographics.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From now on I purpose we only destroy countries full of white Christians. That way when there is a massive refugee crisis created by our wars the influx won’t upset the demographics.

We tried that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in Ukraine. The problem is, they don't leave. They stay and fight.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We tried that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in Ukraine. The problem is, they don't leave. They stay and fight.
You can’t even begin to compare what’s happened in the Ukraine to Iraq and Syria.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then read a history of the FDR....and Dem and progressives of the 30s.... they were all Hitler fans.... until Japan stepped in.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Dems and repubs of that era are not the same as they are now.

And notice that somehow Chana stopped being Red China to the right?
Business is business and profit is profit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dems and repubs of that era are not the same as they are now.

And notice that somehow Chana stopped being Red China to the right?
Business is business and profit is profit.
well I guess you could call Rush limbaugh a consrvative couldn't you.....and he always refers to them as the Chi-coms.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well I guess you could call Rush limbaugh a consrvative couldn't you.....and he always refers to them as the Chi-coms.
Rush Lintballs is just wacko.

Ok you named one, name a few more.
In our government preferably.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rush Lintballs is just wacko.

Ok you named one, name a few more.
In our government preferably.
do your own homework....I'm eating....besides what's your point.....everybody already knows they are communists...I never heard anyone refer to Russia as communist Russia.....everybody already knew they were communists.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crow on the plate?

right wingers like Communist China because of the profit to be made.
Cheaply sold morals.
dipshit when did you ever hear anyone refer to Russia as Communist Russia..........or Cuba as communist Cuba...ever hear of redundancy....at MENSA

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And perhaps this Russia thing is not just a new thing with /Trump...

View attachment 102605
yeah you don't wannna go there...you really want photos of half the Black congressional caucus with their lips pressed against Castro's ring...or Gorbachevs, or Hanoi Jane posing on anti aircraft guns.....or Obama oiled up for a massage with Frank Marshal Davis

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At the meeting with the U.S. President, Vladimir Putin highlighted America’s constructive approach to the negotiations on U.S. agreement to Russia’s WTO accession. The Russian President stressed the importance of the protocol signed by Russian Trade and Economic Development Minister German Gref and U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab for bilateral cooperation and for the cooperation on the broader international basis.

This was the second meeting of the Russian and U.S. Presidents in the past seven days. The two had met on November 15 in Moscow, where the U.S. President stopped on his way to Vietnam for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit, to discuss bilateral and international issues, including Middle East and nuclear non-proliferation.
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/36672

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At the meeting with the U.S. President, Vladimir Putin highlighted America’s constructive approach to the negotiations on U.S. agreement to Russia’s WTO accession. The Russian President stressed the importance of the protocol signed by Russian Trade and Economic Development Minister German Gref and U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab for bilateral cooperation and for the cooperation on the broader international basis.

This was the second meeting of the Russian and U.S. Presidents in the past seven days. The two had met on November 15 in Moscow, where the U.S. President stopped on his way to Vietnam for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit, to discuss bilateral and international issues, including Middle East and nuclear non-proliferation.
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/36672
look if you libtards wanna a war you go fight it, but don't be surprised if the rest of us tell you to go to hell...I don't have a problem with Russia....they didn't interfere with our election...Hilary and Obama did.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no problem with Russia either and I would like for it to stay that way.
But those in power are eagerly selliing out to Russia and China.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no problem with Russia either and I would like for it to stay that way.
But those in power are eagerly selliing out to Russia and China.
LOL...yeah right...but being owned by Zionist Bankers is just peachy keen..you libtards took money from russia all through the 60s half the progressive movments were taking money from russia now suddenly Bill Ayres is anti communist.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL...yeah right...but being owned by Zionist Bankers is just peachy keen..

So Trumps Son In Law did not go to china and offer visas for 'investment' in the USA?
Is Apple not sucking Communist Balls over there?
What do you see for sale in our stores?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Trumps Son In Law did not go to china and offer visas for 'investment' in the USA?
Is Apple not sucking Communist Balls over there?
What do you see for sale in our stores?
yeah since when is Apple conservative..Tim Cook held a fundraiser for Hilary for godsakes. and your phony ass outrage over visas for investments is bullshit...it's only been going on since Nixon...leave your shack up in the holler and travel around..half of SF is owned by the chinese and has been for like 30 years we've been peddeling visas for decades....every country in the world does it...try to emigrate to new zealand with your guitar and a dream and see how far you get....try and emigrate to new zealand with 10 million dollars to invest and see how fast they start calling you kiwi

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can’t even begin to compare what’s happened in the Ukraine to Iraq and Syria.

I absolutely can. Granted, Iraq is different from all of them. But syria, libya Ukraine and others are all the same. The US backing, supporting and funding government "opposition". Ukraine started as US backed protests against the government. You tell me how it's different. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I absolutely can. Granted, Iraq is different from all of them. But syria, libya Ukraine and others are all the same. The US backing, supporting and funding government "opposition". Ukraine started as US backed protests against the government. You tell me how it's different. ;)
Putin didn't blink

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the only difference was that Obama and Hilary couldn't pull it off...if they could of they would have...

Ukraine is still going on. We just don't hear about it in the news. But they are still going at it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

All three have endudred relentless air strikes that targeted civilians and infrastructure making the countries uninhabitable. No comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors