He's helping to drain the swamp.

Ok then,
Start with this guy
e2e081d3ea9a9ca361d7446b66c746aa.jpg

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and they had to wait for the Nunes Memo to write the Dem memo..

Bullshit.

The Nunes memo has been available(in the Intel committee) for months. Dems never wrote a response because they never thought the Repubs would release the memo. The Repubs don't leak so the Dems thought nobody would ever know about it outside the Committee. But the memo itself was written months ago.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, the Dems wanted to release their own memo at the same time, but the gop leadership voted NO!
Which makes a whole lot of sense, they wanted major attention on it...
#memomyass

I BAM

Bullshit. You're proving your ignorance.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are a lying asshat....your inability to be honest about the memo proves it...as @Time pointed out the only suitable response to turd like you is STFU you stupid cunt.

Lol!!
GOP good
DNC bad...
Shove the memo in yo ass you lonely trumper!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol!!
GOP good
DNC bad...
Shove the memo in yo ass you lonely trumper!

I BAM
you ignorant fuck you belong in some third world shithole where graft and corruption is fed to the people out of their mother's tits and they come to accept it as they do the sewage running past their front door....enjoy it, but alot of us don't want to join you in the third world and will strive for a nation of laws.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you ignorant fuck you belong in some third world shithole where graft and corruption is fed to the people out of their mother's tits and they come to accept it as they do the sewage running past their front door....enjoy it, but alot of us don't want to join you in the third world and will strive for a nation of laws.

Here’s ur president
744c3426c7e48e3d6617cde14f57af4a.jpg

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Memo.
Memo who?
Memo when the Russians, not the FBI, were the bad guys?
#YoMemoJokes

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo memo so stupid it's like Donald Trump got another son. #YoMemoJokes

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo memo's got the facts so perverted, @tedcruz "accidentally" liked it on Twitter.

#YoMemoJokes

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BREAKING: Paternity test reveals the real father of the Memo is Gary Busey.

#YoMemoJokes

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The catastrophic clusterf*ck that is criminal con-man Trump's decision to release the bogus Devin Nunes memo has proved to be so moronic, dimwitted and inane, the hashtag #YoMemoJokes has been trending at #1 for two days.

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo memo is such a disappointment that you named it Eric. #YoMemoJokes

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I know I pointed that out to him and shortly there after he changed it....

Now he's copying and pasting somebodies shit like we can't tell he didn't write that shit. Hell, if ej uses more than three words in a sentence we know he couldn't write it...................................

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DNC BAD
GOP GOOD
SHUT THE FUCK UP PULSEVAPE!

I BAM
yeah it was fucks like you who predicted Trump didn't stand a chance of winning...so you'll forgive me if I think your assessment of the impact of this memo on the American voter is worth a shit.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Btw... LISTEN UP SHEEPER FUCKS!
Do something liberal,
Download twitter and follow your LORD TRUMP...
FUCKING IDIOTS!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah it was fucks like you who predicted Trump didn't stand a chance of winning...so you'll forgive me if I think your assessment of the impact of this memo on the American voter is worth a shit.

We all got it wrong!
Stop embarrassing yo self!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, don’t worry
We enjoy trump tweeting!
Lots of us!

I BAM
you must .....you watch them like a hawk....Trump's been living rent free in the dead space between your ears since last summer....LOL..Hell I'll vote for him again just to watch you dipshit meltdown...better than watching the wife beaters in the NFL anyday.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you must .....you watch them like a hawk....Trump's been living rent free in the dead space between your ears since last summer....LOL..Hell I'll vote for him again just to watch you dipshit meltdown...better than watching the wife beaters in the NFL anyday.

I know dude...
biggest CON JOB in the history of this country, but it’s ok
It’ll be OVER SOON!
NFL?! Move on dude, trump did!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know dude...
biggest CON JOB in the history of this country, but it’s ok
It’ll be OVER SOON!
NFL?! Move on dude, trump did!

I BAM
you don't know the history of this country..... you are not a fit judge of that, in fact you don't know the history of any country....you're a knuckledragger who gets his political views from late night comedians. hell I can know what you think by buying a copy of TV guide.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no why don't you....what are you trying to imply

Everybody was getting ready for HRC Presidency, even TRUMP knew he had no chance!
so SHUT THE FUCK UP, acting like you knew he would win the election!
Stop it dude!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you don't know the history of this country..... you are not a fit judge of that, in fact you don't know the history of any country....you're a knuckledragger who gets his political views from late night comedians. hell I can know what you think by buying a copy of TV guide.

And you are a fit judge of it?
Stop it dude.. you embarrassing yo self again!
Ey man, don’t hate on the late night shows, people need to laugh sometimes!
Y do you want everybody to be miserable like you all? Why? Why why?
Leave happy people alone man!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everybody was getting ready for HRC Presidency, even TRUMP knew he had no chance!
so SHUT THE FUCK UP, acting like you knew he would win the election!
Stop it dude!

I BAM
yeah I think your full of shit..as the crowds got bigger and bigger at his rallies it became apparent he might win...we didn't so much doubt if he would win, but rather we doubted if Hilary and Obama, and the GOP would steal the election...the weren't able to as this memo points out...so now since the couldn't steal the election they are trying to nullify the election by telling lizard brained trogledytes like yourself that Putin the ex-head of the KGB one of the most effective intelligence communities on the planet risked a war, international scorn,economic sanctions from half the world...to rig the American election....and after over a year ..lizard brained trogs like you can't point to one single shred of evidence that supports your assertion...you are childeren not even adolsecent but infants and it's time for America to put you in your pin and close the door to the room and let the little bitches like you cry yourselves to sleep, and disband this whole mueller kangaroo court.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I think your full of shit..as the crowds got bigger and bigger at his rallies it became apparent he might win...we didn't so much doubt if he would win, but rather we doubted if Hilary and Obama, and the GOP would steal the election...the weren't able to as this memo points out...so now since the couldn't steal the election they are trying to nullify the election by telling lizard brained trogledytes like yourself that Putin the ex-head of the KGB one of the most effective intelligence communities on the planet risked a war, international scorn,economic sanctions from half the world...to rig the American election....and after over a year ..lizard brained trogs like you can't point to one single shred of evidence that supports your assertion...you are childeren not even adolsecent but infants and it's time for America to put you in your pin and close the door to the room and let the little bitches like you cry yourselves to sleep, and disband this whole mueller kangaroo court.

“DISBAND THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION!”
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OK
THERE IT IS!!!!
stop describing ur self bro!!!
You sound LONELY every time you go there....
WELL... at this point, we just have to watch the show! I hope Justice like what you dream and hope prevail, but I’m telling you bro, NAHHHHHHHHHH!!
DREAM HARDER!
YOU LIKE MY AVATAR?!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ey FUCKVAPE
It was nice chatting with you again old man
I’m gonna head out to the living room watch me some
College basketball OU vs TEXAS!
Is watching college basketball a liberal thing? FUCK YEAH!
Bye for now
Miserable fuck

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit.

The Nunes memo has been available(in the Intel committee) for months. Dems never wrote a response because they never thought the Repubs would release the memo. The Repubs don't leak so the Dems thought nobody would ever know about it outside the Committee. But the memo itself was written months ago.

So you call Bullshit.... When agreeing all the time?

Dems WAITED till Repube memo was due for PUBLIC release to write or talk about a memo... DEM didn't NEED a memo until release was assured. NUNES has to wait for the ethics probe to close to go forward with the memo.. Notice he has been quite for a couple months?

Remember it's 4D chess...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ey FUCKVAPE
It was nice chatting with you again old man
I’m gonna head out to the living room watch me some
College basketball OU vs TEXAS!
Is watching college basketball a liberal thing? FUCK YEAH!
Bye for now
Miserable fuck

I BAM
yeah enjoy your pork rinds and little Ceasers you retarded fuck.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess there’s a 3rd person involved here?

This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kylie Jenner reveals she's given birth to a baby girl - Fox Newshttps://apple.news/Als2Z8poTTm-dNx956ZoCIw
FUCKING REALLY!

I BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors