The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the pregnancy was a hoax!
WOW! She was really preggy

I BAM
I am not really even sure who she is I assume spawn of the Former Bruce Jenner and a Kardashian?

I have no real interest in People magazine stuff.

I do find it humorous that The National Enquirer is such a stalwart supporter of Trump.
At least judging from the covers of their mags in the Wal mart checkout line :)
I guess they know what their readers want?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not really even sure who she is I assume spawn of the Former Bruce Jenner and a Kardashian?

I do find it humorous that The National Enquirer is such a stalwart supporter of Trump.

I think Bruce Jenner is the one who gave birth.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it was Catlin Jenner or something he chose as his female persona name?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Bruce Jenner is the one who gave birth.

ec2f9ec6f4dccb5f929fbdafd2e80104.jpg

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh dude, thOSE bitches are super famous... here n america not so much though, but INTERNATIONALLY they make MILLIONS!
All of them bitches like big dicks!
If you don’t have a big dick you out

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh dude, thOSE bitches are super famous... here n america not so much though, but INTERNATIONALLY they make MILLIONS!
All of them bitches like big dicks!
If you don’t have a big dick you out

I BAM

They Prolly Know Trump?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't really hate Trump he is what he is, a pompous vain ass.
And I can't really blame party liners for voting for him in the Nov election. I mean the would vote for any except a dem.
However that he made it thru their party's primary says a lot of negative stuff about his followers and the Republican party.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I can't really blame party liners for voting for him in the Nov election. I mean the would vote for any except a dem.
However that he made it thru their party's primary says a lot of negative stuff about his followers and the Republican party.

Does it say something negative about me that I still giggle a little every time you cry that Trump won the election? :teehee:

liberal-tears-taste-so-sweet-lol-6880547.png

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think it’s 50/50 bro
Democrats voted for trump! Why? Cuz they tired of the status quo!, people wanted change, they did it with obama! People did it with trump... unfortunately people voted for an asshole! Bro, we never had an asshole candidate?! So yeah! It is what it is!
I hated trump from day 1 bro, I believe he’s up to no good, I believe that he had ties with foreign power, he’s a fucking CON,
But with that being said, he’s NEW, refreshing, the establishment hates it, we hate it! we just have to go with the flow..... we have an IDIOT in the WH, and it’s the not first time!

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess there’s a 3rd person involved here?

This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

I BAM
It's actually a grammatically correct usage... since the investigations are not technically into Trump the man but rather Trump the political organization or campaign.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's actually a grammatically correct usage... since the investigations are not technically into Trump the man but rather Trump the political organization or campaign.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SMART

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"pompous".....and that rich...coming from a MENSA wannna be.......

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it’s 50/50 bro
Democrats voted for trump! Why? Cuz they tired of the status quo!, people wanted change, they did it with obama! People did it with trump... unfortunately people voted for an asshole! Bro, we never had an asshole candidate?! So yeah! It is what it is!
I hated trump from day 1 bro, I believe he’s up to no good, I believe that he had ties with foreign power, he’s a fucking CON,
But with that being said, he’s NEW, refreshing, the establishment hates it, we hate it! we just have to go with the flow..... we have an IDIOT in the WH, and it’s the not first time!

I BAM
Nope,don't think so......some of the democrats who voted for him were probablly alot smarter than you and that dipshit Crummie...some probablly thought unlike you and Cletus, that maybe any party that would rig the nomination process, was probablly not a party that should be in power.unlike you and cletus they thought maybe the color of Trumps skin, or his hair, or his bad jokes,or his bank account,or the fact he was getting laid by a woman more beautiful than they would ever have sex with in a hundred years..were far less of a threat to the Republic, than a party that would betray the democratic process and most likely assassinate anyone who exposed their crimes like Seth Rich....in other words unlike you and Crummie they had half a brain.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope,don't think so......some of the democrats who voted for him were probablly alot smarter than you and that dipshit Crummie...some probablly thought unlike you and Cletus, that maybe any party that would rig the nomination process, was probablly not a party that should be in power.unlike you and cletus they thought maybe the color of Trumps skin, or his hair, or his bad jokes,or his bank account,or the fact he was getting laid by a woman more beautiful than they would ever have sex with in a hundred years..were far less of a threat to the Republic, than a party that would betray the democratic process and most likely assassinate anyone who exposed their crimes like Seth Rich....in other words unlike you and Crummie they had half a brain.

I agree bro...
you happy

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s probably gonna be the same as last year
117 million viewers maybe more.. don’t believe Sean too much bro faux news is fake news too!

I BAM
You know how many people went on the Haj last year? but I still think it's ridiculous.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop hating bro...... I love Muslims that don’t try to kill me

I BAM
it's not hate ..I simpley find it ridiculous. I also find snake handlers, people waiting for UFO ships to take them home,Moonies,and Mormons.ridiculous.....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's not hate ..I simpley find it ridiculous. I also find snake handlers, people waiting for UFO ships to take them home,Moonies,and Mormons.ridiculous.....

hahaha I know what you mean.. there’s a lot here in SoCal!

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate all kinds of professional sports, especially football. However, my wife loves it so we watched the game last night, like we do every year. I actually enjoyed it. It was fun to watch for once.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate all kinds of professional sports, especially football. However, my wife loves it so we watched the game last night, like we do every year. I actually enjoyed it. It was fun to watch for once.

You hate all kinds of professional sports? WTF! Weirdo!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Representative Devin Nunes, a man of tremendous courage and grit, may someday be recognized as a Great American Hero for what he has exposed and what he has had to endure!
I just threw up in my mouth!!!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eeeb96965050ac0171619f19f0ee6d9d.jpg

I BAM
Yep the truth of it.
Serve the big money guys and see what you get out of it.
$1.50/week or so?
But the total tale will not be done until tax time next year.
I still recall when Bush I reduced the witholding to boost the economy.
Looked good till tax time and you had to pay.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!

Do I have to say it again!!
TRUMP IS AN IDIOT!

I BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors