Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulseflake is triggered by someone saying they don’t like a Fox News host.

Sad!
actually I've never watched FOX news...I don't have a TV...and when I did ...it only got 3 or 4 stations.....I just don't like sexists....now if you were to insult millie weaver.... then thats a whole other matter...INFOWARS!!!!!!!!!.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fefb30330a798fdf2b75295e1ed06d40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s like he is showing off his junk that crazy hillbilly fucker !

Hahahahahaha
They said there’s a sperm dripping on obama head
Wtf
Hahahaha hahahaha...

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama’s right hand has 5 fingers and a thumb ! Who the fuck painted it a HS art class ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the right just detests anything not fully under the control of their corporate masters?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lloyd Blankfein is worried that a spending spree by the Trump administration could overheat the American economy.
"The odds of a bad outcome have gone up," the Goldman Sachs CEO told CNN's Christine Romans in an interview airing Wednesday.

Blankfein noted that the economy was already humming along before the federal government juiced it with $1.5 trillion in tax cuts and $300 billion of additional spending, pushing up the budget deficit. And now, President Trump has proposed a $200 billion infrastructure package.

That kind of spending is normally reserved for recessions -- or at least fragile recoveries -- not booms.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.
According to a police statement published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lloyd Blankfein is worried that a spending spree by the Trump administration could overheat the American economy.
"The odds of a bad outcome have gone up," the Goldman Sachs CEO told CNN's Christine Romans in an interview airing Wednesday.

Blankfein noted that the economy was already humming along before the federal government juiced it with $1.5 trillion in tax cuts and $300 billion of additional spending, pushing up the budget deficit. And now, President Trump has proposed a $200 billion infrastructure package.

That kind of spending is normally reserved for recessions -- or at least fragile recoveries -- not booms.

it’s called LOOTING!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israeli police said Tuesday there is "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases.
According to a police statement published late Tuesday, authorities found evidence of "accepting bribes, fraud, and breach of trust."

THE IDIOT is gonna BE next!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the right just detests anything not fully under the control of their corporate masters?
Then how come Hilary was supported exclusively by the Bankers and the corporations in that last election,and far and away outspent Trump...wanna explain that Einstien...have you seen a PBS special yet that explains it?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here’s what I was talking about...
it was Sean sanity who reported about obama semen portrait, good lawd diz dude STUPID!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here we go again

REP
GUNS DONT KILL, PEOPLE DOES

DEMS
People don’t kill, guns does!
17 killed!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our gov was very proud and vocal of starting Charter schools in KY last year.
apparently this year not so much. funding for them expires in May or June and his budget has no money for them :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here we go again

REP
GUNS DONT KILL, PEOPLE DOES

DEMS
People don’t kill, guns does!
17 killed!

I BAM
Simple solution arm all the kiddies in schools?

70 yr old english teacher Mrs Huddleston needs a Mac10 in her desk drawer?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is funny n stupid

I
emoji173.png
emoji100.png
BAM
emoji95.png
I saw that. He’s so deep in the pocket of big pharma he's willing make a fool of himself in front of the entire country. He has little to no shame.. but he's the guy who said "I thought the KKK was OK until I learned that they smoked pot".

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Deficit spending only matters under a demoncratic president.

sheesh everyone knows that.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw that. He’s so deep in the pocket of big pharma he's willing make a fool of himself in front of the entire country. He has little to no shame.. but he's the guy who said "I thought the KKK was OK until I learned that they smoked pot".
you fucking nitwit....Jeff Sessions prosecuted a Klansman in his home state and demanded the death penalty for the guys ass... why don't you actually inform yourself on things before you open your mouth and embarassing yourself.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."-

CqCaAJPWcAEwC2r.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you fucking nitwit....Jeff Sessions prosecuted a Klansman in his home state and demanded the death penalty for the guys ass... why don't you actually inform yourself on things before you open your mouth and embarassing yourself.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."-

CqCaAJPWcAEwC2r.jpg

You are obsessed with Hilary Clinton.

Wasn’t sessions supposed to lock her up? but then little miss pulseflake would have nothing to rage about.

Rage for me flakey. Rage.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are obsessed with Hilary Clinton.

Wasn’t sessions supposed to lock her up? but then little miss pulseflake would have nothing to rage about.

Rage for me flakey. Rage.
what's next pinhead...racists ...nazi..white supremacist.... russian spy.....do you have anything other than libtard denial that your beloved bitch godess had her ass handed to her in the election....LOL...

rbk6mi9sqoxx.jpg

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think That the trump presidency will cause a noticeable Republican meltdown.

wait and see....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors