Yeah I'm a retarded fatass....
Hahaha I'm so fat that I can't think

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Hitler memes and getting his political opinions from Comedy sketches is "keeping it real" is like washing his dishes with a shit covered wash cloth is "keeping it clean".

You can't always dispute how people think man... we all different,like vaping it's all subjective
Learn to respect people's views bro...
Stop attacking, election is over!
The hashtag
Goes to you to
You keep it real
Have you..
#jaihaze

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Hitler memes and getting his political opinions from Comedy sketches is "keeping it real" just like washing his dishes with a shit covered wash cloth is "keeping it clean".
jvE8xse.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you keep it real have they?
#jaihaze

Haha, no dude I find it funny.
I may have my own opinions on things, but watching someone take something so seriously that they turn borderline violent and ridiculous over something meant to be funny is entertaining.
The funniest part is watching them almost foam at the mouth with the same insults and then call me retarded. The best part is they are so closed minded that they matter. One of them posted a response to a 23 minute comedy sketch 2 minutes after it was posted. So they are obviously insulted by the comedy without even seeing it.
Bahaha idiots.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha, no dude I find it funny.
I may have my own opinions on things, but watching someone take something so seriously that they turn borderline violent and ridiculous over something meant to be funny is entertaining.
The funniest part is watching them almost foam at the mouth with the same insults and then call me retarded. The best part is they are so closed minded that they matter. One of them posted a response to a 23 minute comedy sketch 2 minutes after it was posted. So they are obviously insulted by the comedy without even seeing it.
Bahaha idiots.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
laughter.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey birdbrain here's some of your peeps..it appears you're not alone in going full retard.

Well, that's funny considering you're bashing the last guy for some of the same things that this guy is going to try doing.

Bahahaha
laughter.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, that's funny considering you're bashing the last guy for some of the same things that this guy is going to try doing.

Bahahaha
laughter.gif

Apparently the Jews of Isreal , and their Prime Minister don't belong to VU, and so they didn't get your memo on Trump being the new Hitler, it appears they think you're full of shit.....don't feel too bad you still have Madonna.Sarah Silverman, Lena Dunham, a bunch of illiterate rappers, and some chubby fuck from Australia who thinks a black leather jacker makes him a badass.... in your corner.

"
A new poll released on Monday in Jerusalem shows the vast majority of Israelis see President-Elect Donald Trump as being pro-Israel, although 48% think he has no chance to reach a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

The new poll, conducted by the Ruderman Family Foundation, with a sample of 500, found that an overwhelming 83% of Israelis envision Trump as a “Pro-Israel president,” while 17% thought otherwise."

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Apparently the Jews of Isreal , and their Prime Minister don't belong to VU, and so they didn't get your memo on Trump being the new Hitler, it appears they think you're full of shit.....don't feel too bad you still have Madonna.Sarah Silverman, Lena Dunham, and a bunch of illiterate rappers in your corner.

"
A new poll released on Monday in Jerusalem shows the vast majority of Israelis see President-Elect Donald Trump as being pro-Israel, although 48% think he has no chance to reach a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

The new poll, conducted by the Ruderman Family Foundation, with a sample of 500, found that an overwhelming 83% of Israelis envision Trump as a “Pro-Israel president,” while 17% thought otherwise."
Hahahaha damn, really?
You're back to that instead of addressing a single thing you said previously.

Last guy wanted to control the internet...
Trump does too
Donald Trump wants to 'close up' the Internet
http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/08/technology/donald-trump-internet/

It's hilarious, the hypocrisy of some of y'all.
That and that you get so butthurt and riled up over comedians..bahahaha nor a single joke is taken

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently the Jews of Isreal , and their Prime Minister don't belong to VU, and so they didn't get your memo on Trump being the new Hitler, it appears they think you're full of shit.....don't feel too bad you still have Madonna.Sarah Silverman, Lena Dunham, a bunch of illiterate rappers, and some chubby fuck from Australia who thinks a black leather jacker makes him a badass.... in your corner.

"

Yeah, well, Israel is full of Nazis. Everybody knows that! :giggle:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha damn, really?

Trump does too

That and that you get so butthurt and riled up over comedians..bahahaha nor a single joke is taken
aaaah I see..CNN...the Clinton propoganda outlet...did you by chance get the memos from Julian Assange about CNN.....no.....did you bother reading the article you posted...no...there is a diffrence between political debate and recruitiing for ISIS ...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha damn, really?

Trump does too

explain to me how the country with the largest concentration of Holocaust survivors are so myopic as to miss your comparisons of Trump to Hitler.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Y'all have a nice night stroking each other
Apparently only 2 assholes on the whole forum are allowed a fucking opinion

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all have a nice night stroking each other
Apparently only 2 assholes on the whole forum are allowed a fucking opinion
Okey Dokey, but explain to me how a country that went to the trouble,the expense, and the diplomatic nightmere to hunt down and kidnap Eichman in Argentina...,bring him to Isreal,put him on trial for Nazi war crimes......are so obtuse as to not recognize that Trump is the new Hitler.....I'd love to hear your opinions on the matter.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha damn, really?

Trump does too

LOL.

Trump wants to shut down ISIS(Terrorist) access to the internet. Not anybody else. I agree with him.

Maybe you want ISIS to have it's main recruiting tool. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okey Dokey, but explain to me how a country that went to the trouble,the expense, and the diplomatic nightmere to hunt down and kidnap Eichman in Argentina...,bring him to Isreal,put him on trial for Nazi war crimes......are so obtuse as to not recognize that Trump is the new Hitler.....I'd love to hear your opinions on the matter.
NO you don't.
You and time have proven that you don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks or why.
All the two of you want is to echo each other and insult anyone that thinks differently.
Why the hell do you think I always post comics and bullshit. There is absolutely no point in trying to have any discussion with either one of you assclowns

The one issue that I would think time cares about is felons voting. When asked he gave the laziest copout in history.
' it's a States decision'

By that definition anything the government decides is the governments decision and neither of you should care.
And you... Blatantly admitted to lyingas far as I can tell neither one of you have any legitimacy whatsoever, other than stroking each other's ego.so stick around here and have fun with that.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Really? Since when was Lincoln a Dem?
He was a member of the national Union
party ... Which became the Republicans.
He was also a member of Whigs.

Fiction?:giggle:

Have you read about the civil war? Spoiler Alert. The Democrats lost.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is going to stop the arms and logistic support to ISIS, Al Nusra (AKA al qaeda) Jaish al sham and all the other head chopping lunatics enjoyed under the Obama administration. I wonder if Israel will follow suit and stop treating their wounded. If they don't (which they won't) that could cause a rift in the love affair between Bibi and Trump. In fact, everyone assumes that Trump will be the best President for Israel but I don't think that will be the case. I think Trump does want to solve the problem there, if anything just to say he did it. Both sides have a history of fucking with the negotiations but only one side is punished. I don't think Trump will be as forgiving to Bibi as past administrations. If Trump takes a somewhat even handed and forceful approach he maybe able to reach some kind of agreement.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? Since when was Lincoln a Dem?
He was a member of the national Union party ... Which became the Republicans.

Who said Lincoln was a Dem? I said the Dems lost the war. Lincoln didn't lose genius.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I asked was if anyone saw it? The similarities are incredible. Trump and the Chancellor aren't all that different

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Trump is going to stop the arms and logistic support to ISIS, Al Nusra (AKA al qaeda) Jaish al sham and all the other head chopping lunatics enjoyed under the Obama administration. I wonder if Israel will follow suit and stop treating their wounded. If they don't (which they won't) that could cause a rift in the love affair between Bibi and Trump. In fact, everyone assumes that Trump will be the best President for Israel but I don't think that will be the case. I think Trump does want to solve the problem there, if anything just to say he did it. Both sides have a history of fucking with the negotiations but only one side is punished. I don't think Trump will be as forgiving to Bibi as past administrations. If Trump takes a somewhat even handed and forceful approach he maybe able to reach some kind of agreement.
His biggest problem will be focusing on Europe and the mideast, while ignoring china.
The military buildup there is downright frightening.....
The new generation of aircraft and naval vessels can cause some serious hurt.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I still want to know what Miller said that you think is against the constitution.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's the dumbest thing I've read all week.
Go read back your own posts and you'll think differently

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still want to know what Miller said that you think is against the constitution.
Maybe you should read the transcript.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I have. I have plenty of reading under my belt. Clearly you don't or you'd be able to spell and punctuate a sentence.
AAAhh the grammmar police...the fucks that think rote learning is an education..I hate having to do this all the time,but

A short list of well known people who were notoriously bad spellers
Winston Chrurchill
Ernest Hemingway
F.Scott Fitzgerald
Agatha Christie
Albert Einstien.......but more to the point what is the historical refrence you were trying to make..with your V comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors