Become a Patron!

tritonenneptunus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone!

My name is Leah but I go by Charlie so please refer to me as Charlie if we talk C:
I am from Texas and I am not a "newbie" per say to the whole vaping thing, I just got REALLY into it recently. I've had many different vapes but right now I am working with a Kanger Tech Subvod which I got yesterday (brand new vapes make me super happy)

I have been a smoker (unfortunately) for 10 years and I recently quit five months ago but I had some really traumatic experiences not too long ago which made me pick back up on the nicotine thing but because I have vaped before and am aware of how much better it is and how much I absolutely LOVE it, I started back with one of those Vuse E-Cigs (not my favorite but hey you take what you can get.)

A few days ago, my best friend told me that her (other) best friend's mom runs a cozy little vape store not 15 minutes from my house so needless to say I was over there today. The lady was SUPER helpful because I'm not technically great at picking vapes because unfortunately sometimes it's hard to find a good one on the internet. Well anyways, she recommended me a Subvod because I really like big clouds and the feel of it and also recommended me to some "JOOCE" that her and her daughter mix up themselves. We did a taste test and I decided that I really digged Skittles flavor and Raspberry flavor (they have some pretty country names to them which I bet you guys might get a laugh at) but anyways needless to say I've been vaping non-stop since this morning.

Really? I'm just here to meet people who like the same thing I do, VAPING! I think that this community will also help me grow in knowledge of all things vape :)

So anyways, I hope you guys are having an awesome night because it's 3:01am here (and I still can't sleep) haha.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad to have you. Loads of knowledgeable and helpful folks here always willing to help out with any questions you may have.
And congrats to Lubbock Christian women's basketball on a 34 - 0 season and soon to be NCAA D2 tournament champs.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Charlie and welcome to V/U just climb back up on that wagon we've got plenty of room. Enjoy the forum you'll soon realize you made the right choice :cool:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone!

My name is Leah but I go by Charlie so please refer to me as Charlie if we talk C:
I am from Texas and I am not a "newbie" per say to the whole vaping thing, I just got REALLY into it recently. I've had many different vapes but right now I am working with a Kanger Tech Subvod which I got yesterday (brand new vapes make me super happy)

I have been a smoker (unfortunately) for 10 years and I recently quit five months ago but I had some really traumatic experiences not too long ago which made me pick back up on the nicotine thing but because I have vaped before and am aware of how much better it is and how much I absolutely LOVE it, I started back with one of those Vuse E-Cigs (not my favorite but hey you take what you can get.)

A few days ago, my best friend told me that her (other) best friend's mom runs a cozy little vape store not 15 minutes from my house so needless to say I was over there today. The lady was SUPER helpful because I'm not technically great at picking vapes because unfortunately sometimes it's hard to find a good one on the internet. Well anyways, she recommended me a Subvod because I really like big clouds and the feel of it and also recommended me to some "JOOCE" that her and her daughter mix up themselves. We did a taste test and I decided that I really digged Skittles flavor and Raspberry flavor (they have some pretty country names to them which I bet you guys might get a laugh at) but anyways needless to say I've been vaping non-stop since this morning.

Really? I'm just here to meet people who like the same thing I do, VAPING! I think that this community will also help me grow in knowledge of all things vape :)

So anyways, I hope you guys are having an awesome night because it's 3:01am here (and I still can't sleep) haha.

Howdy, glad you joined.
Hopped up on nic?

VU Sponsors