Become a Patron!

Khaoticfury

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is this the answer to my prayers? It appears they have fixed everything I didn't like about the Griffin 25.

1. They removed juice flow control. Some may see this as a con, but I blame the juice control for the mysterious "seapage" many, including myself, have encountered.

2. They fixed the build deck so it wicks like an RDA....no more fiddling with that stupid fricking ring!

geekvape-griffin-25-plus-colors.jpg

I can't wait to order one! From one site, it is saying mid-August 2016 for release.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No JFC in a top fill tank = no sale. The first one gave them problems so their answer is just get rid of the feature instead of fixing it.

On top of that my frosted spare tank in the 25 came with a crack in it. Their USA service center is about an hour from my house. I sent them multiple messages and called leaving a message. They never returned my messages. I would never buy anything from them again. Worst CS ever.

Edit I didn't even mention all the people who's bases came with stripped screws in the posts. My base didn't but I had to do a lot of work to get the resistance to be somewhat stable. Bad QC combined with bad CS. I refuse to support that.

Last edited:

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, the original with jfc is so easy to wick. You just couldn't go wrong. Too long, too short, too much, not enough, no problem.
With its new design, if you don't wick it just right, it leaks like hell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a Griffin/Tsunami hybrid to me.
But I prefer the real deal the Tsunami or the real real deal the Kennedy.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're right I can't compare something good with something better :D
I'm not comparing I'm saying what I prefer.

Khaoticfury

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont see the lack of JFC being a negative....everyone i know that owns a Griffin 25 just leaves the juice port wide open anyways....seemed like a good choice to get rid of it.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont see the lack of JFC being a negative....everyone i know that owns a Griffin 25 just leaves the juice port wide open anyways....seemed like a good choice to get rid of it.
Everyone you know leaves the JFC wide open even during filling from the top? Why would anyone leave the JFC open during top filling?

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone you know leaves the JFC wide open even during filling from the top? Why would anyone leave the JFC open during top filling?
Agree, I always close it to prevent leaking. That's what it's for. That way, no matter how you wick it, no problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors