Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gearbest is having a flash sale on their VT133 blue and black battery covers for $4.84.

http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_348521.html
Got today
1816c2a8f05abf0ce555f2da8f89b529.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up I received my Limitless Plus from FT today and it is indeed a V2. I haven't even broke the factory seal yet because I'm seriously considering asking for a refund. This is BS! I'm not a happy camper. On top of it all that both IJOY and Limitless are blaming each other for the change. They can both kiss my ass! :mad:

word... Got the same package from FT the same day... same thoughts ... wtf!? NG !:headbang:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We're not old! We're experienced. :D (First concert was 1972'ish... too young to drive -- big sister took me to Three Dog Night. Mama told me not to go, but I went anyway. :D) J/K Mama didn't tell me anything cause she didn't know anything... thank god. :D

@Deucesjack ... Close! '84!
Damn, I was right there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Turned 56 today. Yup, old...Back in 77, I was sure 30 would be about all my body would put up with. I partied pretty hard. Turned thirty and all partying stopped. Clean and sober since. Now I'm looking forward to 90+

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Merc!!! :stars2::banana::confetti:

If I had some money
Tell ya what I'd do
I'd go downtown and buy a Mercury or two
Crazy 'bout a Mercury
Crazy 'bout a Mercury
Gonna buy me a Mercury
and cruise it up and down the road!!

(Better than Happy Birthday song.):D

Last edited:

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Merc!!! :stars2::banana::confetti:

If I had some money
Tell ya what I'd do
I'd go downtown and buy a Mercury too
Crazy 'bout a Mercury
Crazy 'bout a Mercury
Gonna buy me a Mercury
and cruise it up and down the road!!

(Better than Happy Birthday song.):D
Thanks, that's one of my all time favorite songs. I am indeed a Mercury Man. I have owned many. My all time favorite Mercury is called a Cyclone Spoiler. 1970. Google image it. You'll either love them or hate them. You can guess what I think of them. I've had a couple in my younger years along with Cougar Eliminators as well. I still have a 1970 Mercury Montego MX in the garage next to a 1970 Chevy Blazer lol.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, that's one of my all time favorite songs. I am indeed a Mercury Man. I have owned many. My all time favorite Mercury is called a Cyclone Spoiler. 1970. Google image it. You'll either love them or hate them. You can guess what I think of them. I've had a couple in my younger years along with Cougar Eliminators as well. I still have a 1970 Mercury Montego MX in the garage next to a 1970 Chevy Blazer lol.

I had a feeling you might be familiar with that song. :D The Spoiler's grill reminds me of a shark for some reason! Actually the Montego looks very similar. I like the old muscle cars too. But don't have one in my garage like you. Niiiiice! :vino:

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had a feeling you might be familiar with that song. :D The Spoiler's grill reminds me of a shark for some reason! Actually the Montego looks very similar. I like the old muscle cars too. But don't have one in my garage like you. Niiiiice! :vino:
The Spolier is based off of the Montego, same car. The Grill of the Spoiler is to resemble a gun sight. The taillights the same gun sight theme. I'm a self confessed MUSCLE CAR FREAK. I never meet a muscle car I didn't like.:D

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With each day that passes I am liking the VT133 more and more and more. One thing seems a little weird. Maybe just b/c it's backwards and upside-down from my last mod (IPV4S)... but the battery compartment seems backwards... like when holding the mod (being right-handed) you'd think when you pull off the case with the left hand, the batteries would be there. But instead they're facing the floor. So have to turn the mod over and hold with non-dominant hand, and pull off cover with right hand. Then the spring-loaded battery contacts are on top, instead of the bottom. It's easier to push down on something to install it, then push UP.

Both these things are opposite from the other mod so I am constantly opening the sled upside down, and then trying to take out or put in batteries thinking the springs are on the bottom. I realize a lot of this is just being used to my old mod, but it feels like the VT133 was designed by a left-handed person.

Anyone else notice, or is it just me? Still love the mod These are nitpicky things really...but I have had very few box mods to date. For those who have had many, is the VT133 design the norm??

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The secret to eternal youth my friends: - Do Not Go Gently
2016-07-15%2017.27.29_zpsjms7a4rl.jpg

Maybe not the oldest "Old Fart" in this thread... but I smoked for 48 years before learning to Vape 2 months ago!
And like Hunter "S" said: "It never got fast enough for me...."

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With each day that passes I am liking the VT133 more and more and more. One thing seems a little weird. Maybe just b/c it's backwards and upside-down from my last mod (IPV4S)... but the battery compartment seems backwards... like when holding the mod (being right-handed) you'd think when you pull off the case with the left hand, the batteries would be there. But instead they're facing the floor. So have to turn the mod over and hold with non-dominant hand, and pull off cover with right hand. Then the spring-loaded battery contacts are on top, instead of the bottom. It's easier to push down on something to install it, then push UP.

Both these things are opposite from the other mod so I am constantly opening the sled upside down, and then trying to take out or put in batteries thinking the springs are on the bottom. I realize a lot of this is just being used to my old mod, but it feels like the VT133 was designed by a left-handed person.

Anyone else notice, or is it just me? Still love the mod These are nitpicky things really...but I have had very few box mods to date. For those who have had many, is the VT133 design the norm??
Lol, no its just you. I'm a righty and I pull the cover off with my right hand.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Turned 56 today. Yup, old...Back in 77, I was sure 30 would be about all my body would put up with. I partied pretty hard. Turned thirty and all partying stopped. Clean and sober since. Now I'm looking forward to 90+
@MercuryVaper HAPPY BIRTHDAY May God give you a lot of happiness, Amen

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Maybe not the oldest "Old Fart" in this thread... but I smoked for 48 years before learning to Vape 2 months ago!
Nice FZ. Ride it like you stole it.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yep yep ! -- no word of lie.. yesterday when I opened that up and looked at it.. (again 'wtf!?') i immediately ordered a supreme.
Where did you order supreme? any good deal? What is supreme lite?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Very sexy bike and a nice stretch of coast too!... whereabouts is that??

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol, no its just you. I'm a righty and I pull the cover off with my right hand.

LOL... I just sat here with the mod trying it both ways and it is just as easy...:D I guess just force of habit using the other mod.But isn't it easier to push batts down instead of up? Are most mods' spring-loaded contacts on top? I imagine this is a result of the board. Again, just curious. Not complaining. The mod is so nice and esp for the price point!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.fasttech.com/products/5264301
this has
2ml for TPD compliance, 5ml conversion parts included
is this your recommended? I don't want mess up :sneaka:

first - not recommending.. haven't even tried it yet.. fyi ;)

That is the 2ml lite (for upcoming euro compliance)- they also have a 4ml version and a 7ml version. I believe that the price may have gone up on the 7/4 ml tanks @ fasttech.. checking...This is the one I got.. price went down a touch..

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10018387/4414100

Plus @Wingsfan0310 had posted something about a conversion kit as well..

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

this has
  • 2ml for TPD compliance, 5ml conversion parts included

I've got one in each of two orders on the slow boat(s) right now.

Figured I like my 2 & 3ml lil' tanks well enough, besides I only have a couple mods that can handle the 25mm attys without overhang.

Plus I like that the Lite includes the single coil conversion plug.

Love my OG 'Mizer... I think I'm gonna really like the Lites with top-fill and JFC.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
first - not recommending.. haven't even tried it yet.. fyi ;)

That is the 2ml lite (for upcoming euro compliance)- they also have a 4ml version and a 7ml version. I believe that the price may have gone up on the 7/4 ml tanks @ fasttech.. checking...This is the one I got.. price went down a touch..

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10018387/4414100

Plus @Wingsfan0310 had posted something about a conversion kit as well..

Sorta... the Supreme has two ML sizes but both are 25mm.

The Lite has an ML conversion included and is 22/23mm.

And there's an ML converter for the OG 'Mizer... I call it my "Stumpy Cap". :p
I don't know if there's one for the Supreme. Yes?

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorta... the Supreme has two ML sizes but both are 25mm.

The Lite has an ML conversion included and is 22/23mm.

And there's an ML converter for the OG 'Mizer... I call it my "Stumpy Cap". :p
I don't know if there's one for the Supreme. Yes?

Thanks guys (@Foggz @Jim_MDP) 3 glass included so it means this package is along with conversion kit.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

this has
  • 2ml for TPD compliance, 5ml conversion parts included
is this your recommended? I don't want mess up :sneaka:
I have the 7ml, 25mm Supremes and I like them a lot. There is a conversion kit that tuns the 7ml into a 4ml.

I've never tried the lite so I can't speak to that one way or the other.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys (@Foggz @Jim_MDP) 3 glass included so it means this package is along with conversion kit.
The 4ml and 7ml are on 25mm bases.

The lite (the one you have linked) is a 23mm base and is completely different. It came out to comply with Euro regs (tanks 2ml) and comes with a 5ml conversion kit. I've never tried that one. I'm happy with the 7ml, 25mm base Supreme

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors