https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After that BS IJOY POS I received yesterday, I ordered 2 more Black 7ml Supremes. Only $1 more than FT and from here. I've had a bad taste in my mouth every since I got that Limitless Plus yesterday. This will help to wash that out!

PS Thanks for posting the link MV

Cheers,
Steve
that the assholio taste that they put in everything

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FT has the Black 7ml down to 30.92 and free 10-12 days shipping. I caved in and got 2 more:D :crazy::giggle:
Well Damn, last time I checked they were ~$33 for the Black at FT.

Edit I just looked at FT and it says ships in 7 days. I can live with a few extra bucks to order from the States and it be in stock. I've never ordered from Element Vape before and wanted to try them out anyway.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After that BS IJOY POS I received yesterday, I ordered 2 more Black 7ml Supremes. Only $1 more than FT and from here. I've had a bad taste in my mouth every since I got that Limitless Plus yesterday. This will help to wash that out!

PS Thanks for posting the link MV

Cheers,
Steve
Glad you are able to take advantage of this deal from EV.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It pays to look:D As soon as MV posted that link i seen they were really 34.00. Looked on FT and they dropped the price:p
It says ships in 7 days at FT. Who knows when that will be. I try never to order anything from FT or GB that isn't listed as "In Stock". It was only $3 more each to order from EV. In stock and in the USA seems like it's worth it. I'm not unhappy.

Cheers,
Steve

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It says ships in 7 days at FT. Who knows when that will be. I try never to order anything from FT or GB that isn't listed as "In Stock". It was only $3 more each to order from EV. In stock and in the USA seems like it's worth it. I'm not unhappy.

Cheers,
Steve
Oh good. I was skeerd that you may not like me anymore for making you spend mo money.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Cheers,
Steve

I have more time than money :cry: I hope you're not unhappy, How many do you have now:p

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I just got my supreme lite in the mail today. It's a supreme box with a sticker over the part that says supreme rdta. So they used the same box and just put lite stickers over all the necessary writing. Wow, must have been in a hurry to get it out before 8/8.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just got my supreme lite in the mail today. It's a supreme box with a sticker over the part that says supreme rdta. So they used the same box and just put lite stickers over all the necessary writing. Wow, must have been in a hurry to get it out before 8/8.

Slap some coils in it and report back asap:D

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Slap some coils in it and report back asap:D
Do you have a regular version (7ml) to compare it too? I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on the Lite.

Cheers,
Steve
I do have a 7ml supreme. I will compare and get back to the both of you. One thing I noticed is the build deck is so tiny. And I mean tiny. Gonna have to build some 2mm Id coils. Never built that small but there's a first for everything. If I had know that the deck was this small I would have probably just bought another 7ml. But yeah I'll give you guys my thoughts. Just give me a night to mess with it...

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have a 7ml supreme. I will compare and get back to the both of you. One thing I noticed is the build deck is so tiny. And I mean tiny. Gonna have to build some 2mm Id coils. Never built that small but there's a first for everything. If I had know that the deck was this small I would have probably just bought another 7ml. But yeah I'll give you guys my thoughts. Just give me a night to mess with it...
That's what has held me back. I knew the build deck was going to be smaller. I have a lot of 22mm tanks and the 7ml Supreme kills them all. I just wanted to wait for someone that isn't a bought and paid for reviewer to give me an honest comparison. Sorry to use you as a Guinea Pig but I've been one more than enough times. :p:D:teehee::giggle::devil:

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is a pic of what I was talking about. See the sticker...View attachment 58182
I might get one just so I can run a Supreme on my flasks. I know sooner or later I'm going to break down and buy a VS DNA133 Flask so I may as well buy 2 lites. See, see what happens when I'm allowed inside my head alone. The mind is like a bad neighborhood, it's a terrible place to go alone. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's what has held me back. I knew the build deck was going to be smaller. I have a lot of 22mm tanks and the 7ml Supreme kills them all. I just wanted to wait for someone that isn't a bought and paid for reviewer to give me an honest comparison. Sorry to use you as a Guinea Pig but I've been one more than enough times. :p:D:teehee::giggle::devil:

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah I knew the deck was smaller but it just looks too small. I should have a build in it by tonight. I'll get back to you guys with my impressions..

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well since everyone is posting pictures of their bikes, I figured I might as well too. Mine might not be the fastest but it gets the best MPG. I figure it might make a few of you guys laugh :D.

Trek 5200 (Carbon Fiber Road/Racing Bike - weighs about 15lbs) Lance rode this model in one of his TDF wins (that have since been stripped)
Phone Pictures 124.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well since everyone is posting pictures of their bikes, I figured I might as well too. Mine might not be the fastest but it gets the best MPG. I figure it might make a few of you guys laugh :D.

Trek 5200 (Carbon Fiber Road/Racing Bike - weighs about 15lbs) Lance rode this model in one of his TDF wins (that have since been stripped)
View attachment 58186
I hope that's the 2 testi non doping version? Lmao.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That one is. Can't speak for others because I stopped buying Lipos after that one. The main reason the VT133 is my favorite DNA is because it takes 2 18650's.

ok thanks. I'll get a backup vt133 then. guess it's easier since I don't need batteries or anything. It'll just sit just in case mine breaks and the vaping world ends lol

You will be USB charging about half of the time. The only DNA200 lipo model I liked is the Hotcig DX200 that you can swap lipos faster than swapping 18650s. I have five VT133s and four DX200s with 15 lipos for them.

holy overkill batman lol

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Never had a lipo mod. is the battery life really that bad compared to 2 18650s?
it really depends on how you vape

I'm fine with a single coil at 0.5 ohm and 35w - its not pulling a lot of current.

but a dual coil at 0.2ohms and 60w and I'm thankful that my lipo mod has a 2a charger.

I was a huge fan and an early adopter of the dna and the lipo tech.
BUT, there is no comparison to piece of mind of just swapping out good ole lion cells

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 58186

Nice looking wheels there! :D Have to say though, wouldn't get the best MPG with me on it... wouldn't be able to go far enough to calculate any MPG! :giggle:

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Cheers,
Steve
It is funny. I dont know if you remember, but earlier in this thread i mentioned that i thought the lite was just the 4 ml. When eciggity had the 20% off i ordered 2 of them thinkng they were the 4 ml. Well, i got 2 of the lite. Good news is you can get an 8 wrap, 0.3 mm of the 28g 430 ss in there. But it is tight. With that it vapes very much like the 4 or 7, a little tighter draw. On the plus side, it fits very nicely on the SMY DNA 75, where the 25 mm atys dont.

VU Sponsors