Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And I for one, do take hope in it. It was great news. In April. Any time. And to be followed by more.
Definitely a small step in the right direction along a very hard and treacherous road.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No doubt we need a lot more bipartisanship but out of the 19 votes of nay I believe 18 were Democrats.

Point taken. However, you could take any number of issues of the last 8 years that were important to the American people (gun control, etc...) and find those numbers reversed with the GOP refusing to be bipartisan, even on issues the American people overwhelmingly supported.

Regardless of what "side" you take (if you are someone who sees sides) one issue does not define either party.

And good luck vaping if you don't have a world left to vape in.

Also not telling anyone how to vote. Just replying in kind. :) And now I'll move on... Sorry Steve...

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Definitely a small step in the right direction along a very hard and treacherous road.

Or could be a rather quick end to it in the courts. I don't expect this to ever get straightened out in the H/S regardless of which parties dominate. But the courts are bound to go by the law and constitution.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn it, I worked all day and slept the rest of the day and night. Totally missed the FT 10 percent off sale. Dammmmm... I had some things I had been planning on buying from ft. Oh well what can I do now. Hopefully another one rolls around.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Point taken. However, you could take any number of issues of the last 8 years that were important to the American people (gun control, etc...) and find those numbers reversed with the GOP refusing to be bipartisan, even on issues the American people overwhelmingly supported.

Regardless of what "side" you take (if you are someone who sees sides) one issue does not define either party.

And good luck vaping if you don't have a world left to vape in.

Also not telling anyone how to vote. Just replying in kind. :) And now I'll move on... Sorry Steve...
Not saying any side is better than the other. Unfortunately, this is system we have in place. Is it perfect? Hell no! However, I can only make an intelligent, informed decision with the facts I have in front of me. For most people vaping is not the only issue or most important issue they have in their decision to cast a vote. That's ok, everyone has different needs in this life. All I'm saying is if this is your issue then the #'s don't lie. They are what they are.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn it, I worked all day and slept the rest of the day and night. Totally missed the FT 10 percent off sale. Dammmmm... I had some things I had been planning on buying from ft. Oh well what can I do now. Hopefully another one rolls around.

I hate it when that happens! :) Anyway, Steve bought enough for everyone. :D

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe on Labor Day. It's right around the corner. I'm sure someone will post it here if they have one. My wallet wishes I would have slept through it :teehee::giggle: :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm hoping for some big Labor Day sales. Looking to pick up another VT133, Triade, G2, Slice, Ipv6x and maybe even a DNA 75 if I see the right deal. I also want one of those Daedalus clapton coilers. Saw a video on it makes making claptons look soooo easy.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm hoping for some big Labor Day sales. Looking to pick up another VT133, Triade, G2, Slice, Ipv6x and maybe even a DNA 75 if I see the right deal. I also want one of those Daedalus clapton coilers. Saw a video on it makes making claptons look soooo easy.

I am also waiting on the IPV6X. Looks like a real nice little mod.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Want one soooo bad but I have to resist the pre order. Lmfao. Been burnt to many times. The struggle is real.

Yep. No pre-order for me either. Especially with P4U... never know if it will have a bug or something ... want to see how it goes. Hopefully Daniel (DJL) will review the 6X... he must have checked out the IPV400 b/c he recommended it in a comment on YT, saying it has accurate TC. That one has the F4 chip though and the 6X has the F6 chip... so can't make assumptions! Hopefully he will review it with a pre-release.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep. No pre-order for me either. Especially with P4U... never know if it will have a bug or something ... want to see how it goes. Hopefully Daniel (DJL) will review the 6X... he must have checked out the IPV400 b/c he recommended it in a comment on YT, saying it has accurate TC. That one has the F4 chip though and the 6X has the F6 chip... so can't make assumptions! Hopefully he will review it with a pre-release.
Daniel is definitely one of my favorite reviewers but his videos are so damn long. Thank god he breaks them down for the subs. Mike Vapes has had the 6 for a week or so now and he loves it. He hasn't posted the review yet.

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Daniel is definitely one of my favorite reviewers but is videos are so damn long. Thank god he breaks them down for the subs. Mike Vapes has had the 6 for a week or so now and he loves it. He hasn't posted the review yet.

LOL yeah watching Daniel's videos is hard for me too, as much as I like the guy and as valuable as the info is, I prefer fast talk to the point, or an edited video that comes off that way. (In fairness to Daniel, English isn't even his first language.) Mike Vapes is hard for me to watch for the same reason that he tends to beat around the bush a little too much. But good to know he got one and likes it. I'll be watching for that review!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like Mike vapes. Maybe it's a NY thing. Lol. I also like the Vaping Fagan, Big Lou, Ambitionz, Richard Ng and Tony from the Vapor Trail Channel. Can't stand Twisted 420, Vaping Heathen, and P Bussardo since he sold out. I still watch Twisted and Heathen because a lot of the times they're the first to have something or put it up.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Daniel is definitely one of my favorite reviewers but his videos are so damn long. Thank god he breaks them down for the subs. Mike Vapes has had the 6 for a week or so now and he loves it. He hasn't posted the review yet.

I'm glad that he isn't as long winded as king phill

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I heard the only difference in the f4 and f6 chip are the firmware there running. I heard djlsb talking about it on the gspot. They make it seem like a different board but from my understanding it's the same board.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I heard the only difference in the f4 and f6 chip are the firmware there running. I heard djlsb talking about it on the gspot. They make it seem like a different board but from my understanding it's the same board.
gspot? that's a real thing?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Myvaporium site. Great board. A lot of the same peeps here hang there as well. Mostly veteran vapers without the attitude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
that's a thing too? :idea:

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well if it happened in April why hasn't it been passed around like wild fire ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What if someone has attitude? Do you ban?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Lol, honestly I don't know haven't been there long enough. Just an observation so far. So far everyone there seems nice and helpful. The main reason I'm there is because it seems like most of the top reviewers like Daniel hang there so it's kind of easy to get a heads up on some of the new products coming out.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol, honestly I don't know haven't been there long enough. Just an observation so far. So far everyone there seems nice and helpful. The main reason I'm there is because it seems like most of the top reviewers like Daniel hang there so it's kind of easy to get a heads up on some of the new products coming out.

Thanks for sharing bro,

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing bro,

Np, happy to help. Actually the G spot is kind of kool. You sign and you can actually be part of the video chat which is where a lot of the reviewers actually hang out and bullshit about vaping. They also have a regular forum type set up with different categories and topics.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I tried several time to figure out how to get on, but gave up lol.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Np, happy to help. Actually the G spot is kind of kool. You sign and you can actually be part of the video chat which is where a lot of the reviewers actually hang out and bullshit about vaping. They also have a regular forum type set up with different categories and topics.
NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL!

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That's interesting. I thought I read somewhere the IPV6X is firmware upgradable and the IPV400 is not. If true, that would be another major diff. Not that P4U will issue any upgrades (or will even be able to with the regs) but it's always nice to have the option just in case it becomes handy. :D

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's interesting. I thought I read somewhere the IPV6X is firmware upgradable and the IPV400 is not. If true, that would be another major diff. Not that P4U will issue any upgrades (or will even be able to with the regs) but it's always nice to have the option just in case it becomes handy. :D
On my IPV3Li they had an update that increased power but never put the one out everyone wanted, TC support for SS. The FDA regs have no effect on P4U. They are a Chinese company. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
that's a thing too? :idea:
I know it's been answered but here is my 2 cents. The gspot is a live video hangout on the myvaporium site. Djlsb, vapnfagan, Mike vapes, st vapes, and a lot of other reviewers hang out there. Including a bunch of awesome vapers. We just hang out and bullshit. Really fun and awesome place to get questions answered. I'm in there at least a couple hours a day. I just recently signed up after hearing about it for months. Come join. Everyone is really helpful and nice...

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just click the link on the page and it brings me to the Zoom application. I click launch application and I'm in. Not a big fan of it tbh as I have a face that was made for radio. Lmao.
Whats your name in there?? If you don't mind?,

VU Sponsors