Become a Patron!

Help building mods

so i am new to vaping & would apreaciate any help...

i currently have an IPV mini2 with a Horizon tech Artic tank. i enjoy the cloud production but i want a tank with more flavor. The Artic tank seems to produce little to no flavor. any suggestions? The juice i use is from velvet cloud 6 mgs.....

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving to clearos, hopefully you'll get some more responses there...

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your title should be something like this

need help finding a flavor atty

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You get little flavor from the arctic? This is strange, as I feel this tank provides a lot of flavor. What coil (.25 or .5) are you using and at what wattage are you vaping it at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
so i am new to vaping & would apreaciate any help...

i currently have an IPV mini2 with a Horizon tech Artic tank. i enjoy the cloud production but i want a tank with more flavor. The Artic tank seems to produce little to no flavor. any suggestions? The juice i use is from velvet cloud 6 mgs.....
I have heard, but since I don't own either (yet), that the Saucecode and the Crown produce as much flavor as they do clouds. Both are supposed to be exceptional.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The arctic may not be on par with the crown, however it produces good flavor and decent clouds.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
The arctic may not be on par with the crown, however it produces good flavor and decent clouds.

Maybe so, but if flavor is the problem, then maybe the difference is the part that is missing for @GuacTac9 ... Of course the Arctic is a great tank, but it just might not be the right tank for everyone. Vaping is really personal as everyone has different tastes. What works for one may not work for another for that very reason.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course flavor is subjective...but usually its a taste issue...tasting good/bad. The arctic produces a good "amount" of flavor, which I guess can be somewhat subjective, but if one has an issue of "little to no flavor" with this tank...i suspect an issue. Hence more info such as what coil and at what watts would be a starting point. The artic .25's require a min of 40 watts IMO so it may be vaping it too low as the culprit.

VU Sponsors