Become a Patron!
Hey everyone, I'm Pauline and I'm new here ☺️ I heard that you cannot use nicotine salts with every device, is that true?? If yes, then what types of devices can I use with Nicotine Salts??

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nicotine Salts can be used in whatever device you want and Salts can be made in any MG it is not just 50MG. @David Wolf would you care to provide some accurate information on Nicotine Salts?
I think you answered it perfectly Steve. As long as you use the nic salts at the Nic strength you usually use in the device it should be fine.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nicotine Salts can be used in whatever device you want and Salts can be made in any MG it is not just 50MG. @David Wolf would you care to provide some accurate information on Nicotine Salts?
I think you answered it perfectly Steve. As long as you use the Nic strength you usually use in the device it should be fine

DMA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had the same question. I see tanks specifically made for nic salts like the Amor NS. Is there anything really different about them vs a normal tank like a Mega Ego One V2?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I had the same question. I see tanks specifically made for nic salts like the Amor NS. Is there anything really different about them vs a normal tank like a Mega Ego One V2?
No there's not, and as Steve mentioned, you can vape nicotine salt in any setup. However some juices are more concentrated and in higher nicotine strength (55, 65 and so on) that were designed at the beginning for the new pod/cartrige systems, it made sense to that time, giving that quick nicotine boost people were craving in much shorter time, with a more on the go and pocket friendlier design.

But of course it didn't take long for manufacturers that were well known for their regular juices, to jump on that hype train and releasing their own salt line, based on the actual original line. These juices do contain lower amounts of nicotine, but also gave the companies the freedom to expand on their current regular nic line, that in some cases were only offered at 3-9, sometimes at 12. With the salts these are now available all the way up to 36 & 48 in some cases, closing the gap between lost sales and increase of market demand.

With all that, would I recommend vaping 55+ mg of salt in a sub ohm tank or any none pod system? No but that doesn't mean you can't do it. If you enjoy that much of nicotine, hell go for it lol.

Would I recommend the lower range of nic salt (3-36) in sub ohm tanks? Absolutely and I even go as far as saying that the lower range might be more enjoyable. I don't vape the high nicotine/salt juices but by all means, do what you like to do, can always get stronger ones later on.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just for an experiment I once vaped 48MG in 100% VG to shut some dumbasses up on another forum! Sure it packed a good head rush and I did not get sick or have to run to the ER. Since I am still here to talk about it, I guess it wasn't true what those fools were saying about nicotine. When you get into higher concentrations you must exercise caution and handle Nicotine correctly.

DMA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone, I was thinking about buying a CB-60 kit with the Amor NS because I thought there was some difference in the tank due to the higher MG of nicotine.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone, I was thinking about buying a CB-60 kit with the Amor NS because I thought there was some difference in the tank due to the higher MG of nicotine.

That is what you must remember 3MG is still 3MG but they say Nic Salts are smoother.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No there's not, and as Steve mentioned, you can vape nicotine salt in any setup. However some juices are more concentrated and in higher nicotine strength (55, 65 and so on) that were designed at the beginning for the new pod/cartrige systems, it made sense to that time, giving that quick nicotine boost people were craving in much shorter time, with a more on the go and pocket friendlier design.

But of course it didn't take long for manufacturers that were well known for their regular juices, to jump on that hype train and releasing their own salt line, based on the actual original line. These juices do contain lower amounts of nicotine, but also gave the companies the freedom to expand on their current regular nic line, that in some cases were only offered at 3-9, sometimes at 12. With the salts these are now available all the way up to 36 & 48 in some cases, closing the gap between lost sales and increase of market demand.

With all that, would I recommend vaping 55+ mg of salt in a sub ohm tank or any none pod system? No but that doesn't mean you can't do it. If you enjoy that much of nicotine, hell go for it lol.

Would I recommend the lower range of nic salt (3-36) in sub ohm tanks? Absolutely and I even go as far as saying that the lower range might be more enjoyable. I don't vape the high nicotine/salt juices but by all means, do what you like to do, can always get stronger ones later on.
Totally agree. I vape 36 mg Nic salts in pod mods and my ego one at low power and 18-24 mg Nic salts at 12 to 16W in my doggystyle tank MTL and only vape about 2 to 3 ml a day. If I were vaping higher power 10 ml a day or more i would have to cut the Nic level way down.

DMA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will go ahead and order the CB-60 kit, not because I need it but just because my wife already said i could buy something new and if I don't she will not speak those words again for a long long time hahaha.

The high mg nic will be great at work where I can't always be outside for 10-15mins to really get my fill.

Thank you DW, I will do the same. Between my 3 setups now I'll run the 35mg in one, 24mg in the other, and save my 6mg for when I'm in the mood to blow clouds with my big mod and TVF12

VU Sponsors