Become a Patron!
This is my review of the Vicious Ant Spade DNA 75C! Please give me your feedback on this as I am just getting started, if you like what you see please subscribe.

I have a ESG Skyfall on its way and I should receive it within a week. I will be reviewing after about two days use.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Those vicious ants are top fucking notch. I resort to building what I use but man, I think just for the boxs immaculate finish would be worth 2 bills. I can see why people pay what they ask. I personally wouldn't, only because I think I could get more of I spent that money diying... But bro if I had it to spend vape em if you got em you know.

The quality is second to none. Hands down I think it's safe to say that these are the toppest of top notch with a cherry on top.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mentioned it in the Bonkers thread, I think its a good looking mod... but being Filipino myself, its over played how much Chrome and bling they have...similar to walking in an older Filipinos home with Black furniture with gold trim, mirrors on the walls, and forever plastic on the couches.

There is a point where it becomes tacky rather than elegant, and to me, its tacky.

VU Sponsors