Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If-youre-in-a-hole-stop-digging.jpg
My granddad had a similar expression.

"If you ever find yourself in a hole it's time to stop digging"

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still circle-jerking the other trolls who can't comprehend anything outside of their delusional right-wing vitriol tainted Faux News sound bite spewing "they gonna tik ar geeeeens an mak us a bunch o' pussy commies" mind.

As we progress as a society and country it'll be easy for you people to move though because your homes have wheels.
You have no clue do you?
1 - I'm a liberal and politics has nothing to do with the discussion we were having.
2 - I don't watch the news.
3 - For somebody who claims to be non-violent you sure are an angry person.
4 - Name calling seriously?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow this is just blatant trolling......LOL...looks like somebody wants some attention....if it's abuse your after...you gotta pay....do you have any money bitch.....

5215745.jpg

STOP DIGGING

Shovel_Natalie_Wood.PNG

Last edited:

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try pulling your head out of your ass. Everyone else hears me just fine. Besides, ass cheek ear muffs don't just block sound, they look ridiculous.

jZWf9e3.jpg
Anybody who doesn't hold the same beliefs as me or disagrees with my opinions is wrong and stupid.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow this is just blatant trolling......LOL...looks like somebody wants some attention....if it's abuse your after...you gotta pay....do you have any money bitch.....

5215745.jpg

STOP DIGGING

Shovel_Natalie_Wood.PNG
Anybody who doesn't hold the same beliefs as me or disagrees with my opinions is wrong and stupid.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nobody knows what your beliefs and opinions are. You lie. You change your story. You contradict yourself. You add things that nobody said. You make things up. You're a mess.
slinky.jpg

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody knows what your beliefs and opinions are. You lie. You change your story. You contradict yourself. You add things that nobody said. You make things up. You're a mess.
slinky.jpg

Old people also are unable to see sarcasm, especially when it's directed at them.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People who aren’t straight, white Christian males are getting entirely too many rights in this country.

Last edited:

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Careful there bubba Whiskey is known for going non-stop 12 round steel-cage matches.I think she eats her dead too I can't prove it though.
And apparently a meme, GIF, or GIS pic for everything.

Old people obviously have too much time on their hands.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's cool.

I can handle myself when the gang of trolls that follows me around tries to back me into a corner.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and your hole you keep talking about...

It's not working. Just because you say something doesn't make it true.

Well, yeah. I do tend to stick to one story. You should try it.

Just because you say something, doesn't mean you won't say something else a few minutes later.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, yeah. I do tend to stick to one story. You should try it.

Just because you say something, doesn't mean you won't say something else a few minutes later.
I won't apologize for your inability to comprehend the difference between defending yourself and beating the piss out of somebody for doing something that gets your panties in a bunch.

Again,

You think of a "rebuttal" and that's all it amounts to.

VU Sponsors