Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi!​
Anxiety and depression can both be devastating to your quality of life and physical health.

However, the great news: a wide range of therapies exist today that research shows can help you in a big way (including things you can do yourself!).

--->>This 48-page report on anxiety and depression is available now!

Many of these things you can do are or once were considered on the fringes, or alternative.

And with all the different approaches out there, it can feel confusing and even overwhelming to understand exactly what’s involved and how to make a difference.

Not knowing where to start is a key reason 2/3 of those who suffer anxiety and depression don’t seek any form of treatment!

Understanding the "tools" available to you is incredibly important!

It's time to make informed choices about which approach is best for YOU and truly take action against anxiety and depression.

Some of these approaches may be familiar, such as aromatherapy, herbal medicine, EFT and music therapy...

Others may be new, such as EMDR, somatic therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy and pet therapy.

Either way, you’ll get a concise understanding of each approach and how the research says it can best help you.

Knowledge is certainly power. And with this unique and important report you’ll gain awareness that could lead to very positive improvements in your life.

Even better?

When you unlock this eReport today, you’re also getting complete access to the 7-day Little-Known, Life-Changing Health Summit -- 22 anti-aging and longevity experts reveal their 3 MOST important health secrets that almost no one knows!

--->>This 48-page report on anxiety and depression is available now!
In health,
The Candida Summit Team

P.S. From guided imagery and reiki therapy to herbal medicine and art therapy, if you or a loved one suffers from anxiety or depression, it's important to know the best therapeutic tools available to you -- learn more when you unlock this important eReport now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Henry Ford health study finds hydroxychloroquine to be effective against COVID-19

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cover-up: Dr. Anthony Fauci helped approve an effective treatment for coronavirus infections 15 years ago, but is suppressing it today in favor of new high-profit vaccines

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spanish Study Boosts Evidence Against Herd Immunity

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If one world-renowned longevity and anti-aging expert was about to reveal her top 3 widely unknown secrets that will make the biggest impact on your life

Would you listen?

Now, multiply that by 22!

Yep - it's the event your have been patiently waiting for (I get more questions about this event than ANY other...)

The Little-Known, Life-Changing Health Summit.

To describe it in one sentence: 22 world-renowned longevity and anti-aging doctors and researchers will reveal their top 3 life-changing secrets to you…

These are evidence-based secrets you are NOT hearing about because they’re getting buried under all the “noise” out there.

Each expert was hand-picked by my good friend and summit host, Brian Vaszily, who’s been a well-known natural health advocate and researcher for over 20 years. Some you may know, and others you'll be lucky to be introduced to.

If you've been waiting... it's here!

If you're just learning about this... hope on board! You're going to love it.

>>> Sign up for the FREE Little-Known, Life-Changing Health Summit right now

(Plus, you'll get some awesome free gifts to start reviewing TODAY as a thank you for registering...)

Also, don’t miss Brian’s important and emotional video on the page right after you sign up.

Hope & hugs,

Shivan

PS - If you have SIBO or IBS... we can get easily get caught up in our gut health... and forget how much else there is to learn. Even if your gut is your main focus, don't miss this event. Trust me!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Makes a lot of sense doesn't it :rolleyes:

Guess what though, my county is only up 0.9% in cases and 0.2:% in deaths! We had crazy high numbers, like 1/4 of all the deaths in NY. And now it’s really low.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess what though, my county is only up 0.9% in cases and 0.2:% in deaths! We had crazy high numbers, like 1/4 of all the deaths in NY. And now it’s really low.
Glad to hear that, the second wave will be comin pretty soon though so please be very careful my friend ;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to hear that, the second wave will be comin pretty soon though so please be very careful my friend ;)

I definitely will, Jimi. I’ve got a few masks and people round here are wearing them, anyway. I’m hoping my county will not be so bad now, but there’s a big hospital a few towns over and there were a lot of corona patients there. (Elmhurst Hospital)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail
Follow us​
Unsubscribe from our newsletter
Living Proof Institute, 77 City Centre Drive, Suite 501, Mississauga, Ontario L5B1M5, Canada​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

In our modern-day culture, there’s a common mindset and belief that more is more... But so often the opposite is true and less really is more!
A great example is the story of a recent patient who’s thrilled to have lost a lot of weight and regained her energy in the brief time we’ve been working with her.
While it’s common for our patients to get these great results, the striking thing is how much can happen with simple, and really fairly small shifts in diet, environment and lifestyle...
Watch today as I describe the adjustments we had her make to her sleep habits, meal timing, diet, moral support, and exercise that made ALL the difference.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grilled Greek Veggies
Grilled Greek Summer Vegetables Recipe
When planning a BBQ menu, the meat is usually the star, and the sides are an afterthought. With this Grilled Greek Summer Veggies recipe, a platter overflowing with colorful marinated and grilled vegetables steals the show. This is the perfect vegetable side dish for summer. It’s very no-fuss, keeps well in the refrigerator to eat throughout the week, and can feed a crowd.
Ingredients
  • 1 medium eggplant, zucchini, and yellow squash, sliced into rounds
  • 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into thick slices
  • 1 small red onion, sliced into rounds
  • 8 oz. cremini mushrooms (you can cut them in half if you’d like)
  • 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen® Greek Dressing, divided
  • 2 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil
  • 2 cloves grated garlic
  • Pinch of salt and pepper
  • Chopped parsley
  • Optional: chopped oregano, crumbled feta cheese
Directions
Pre-heat your grill. In a bowl, combine ¼ cup of Primal Kitchen Greek Dressing, Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss all of the vegetables in the sauce. Allow the vegetables to marinate for 30 minutes, tossing them once or twice during this time. Once hot, carefully place the vegetables on the grill. After 1-2 minutes, turn each of them 90 degrees to get nice grill marks. Continue flipping until they are nicely grilled on the outside and tender on the inside (this time will depend on how thick you slice them). Drizzle the remaining Primal Kitchen Greek Dressing on top and garnish with chopped parsley and feta if desired.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'day, Jimi!

You can live for years and even decades suffering certain symptoms without knowing the cause.

Meanwhile, the solution is often surprisingly simple: consuming more of a certain type of nutrient your body lacks.

That’s why we strongly urge you to read an important new research-based report about nutrient deficiencies!

--->>Unlock this important 37-page report on nutrient deficiencies (and what to do about them)!

In the U.S. alone, well over 70% of adults may be low to clinically deficient in at least one vitamin or mineral.

And each of these deficiencies prompts specific symptoms, which can lead to serious health issues if left unaddressed.

For example, take a look at these 10 common "unexplained" symptoms:

• Feeling weak
  • Constipation
  • Diarrhea
  • Difficulty focusing
  • Shortness of breath
  • Dry skin
  • Dry eyes
  • Dizziness
  • Numbness / tingling in hands, feet or legs

Each of these are very common signs of at least one of the 10 most common nutrient deficiencies, as you’re about to see in the new Top 10 Nutrient Deficiencies report.

And often, simply consuming more of the best foods that provide the nutrients (which you’ll also discover in the report) provides the solution!

Even more importantly, when you do sign up free, you’re also getting complete access to the 7-day Little-Known, Life-Changing Health Summit -- 22 anti-aging and longevity experts reveal their 3 MOST important health secrets that almost no one knows!

--->>Unlock this important 37-page report on nutrient deficiencies (and what to do about them)!
To your health,
The Fast Way to Health Team

P.S. You can likely guess the leading nutrient deficiency. However, many people are surprised by the #2 deficiency -- it affects about 25% of the population, tends to impact women far more than men and some common symptoms include feeling weak, low energy, inability to focus and forgetfulness. Unlock this important report now!
mail
We are THE voice for all you need to know about Intermittent Fasting, Juice Fasting, Water Fasting and all other natural health lifestyle tips that go along with it.

Have an amazing (and healthy) day! No excuses!​

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Florida health officials on Thursday reported 8,935 new Covid-19 cases, according to data posted on the Florida Department of Health website.

The state is also reporting at least 120 Covid-19-related deaths — a new single-day record for the state. The previous high was on April 28, when 83 new deaths were reported, according to CNN's tally.

This brings the current total cases to more than 232,000, according the health department. There are now more than 4,000 Covid-19-related deaths in Florida.

And Disney World re-opens Saturday....

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Florida health officials on Thursday reported 8,935 new Covid-19 cases, according to data posted on the Florida Department of Health website.

The state is also reporting at least 120 Covid-19-related deaths — a new single-day record for the state. The previous high was on April 28, when 83 new deaths were reported, according to CNN's tally.

This brings the current total cases to more than 232,000, according the health department. There are now more than 4,000 Covid-19-related deaths in Florida.

And Disney World re-opens Saturday....

NY is only up .2% new cases and .9% new deaths. I’m very relieved. Even a month or so ago, we were still up about 30%, so less than 1% is awesome.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

I have been blown away by the interest in my Q&A Webinar on Gut Health, Acid Reflux and GERD taking place this Saturday.

Here are the details you need to attend:
Saturday, July 11 at 2:30pm-3:30pm EST

Join the webinar using this link >>>
“Q&A with Dr. Partha Nandi - Gut Health, Acid Reflux & GERD”

This is a MUST NOT MISS event, where you’ll learn the newest information and revolutionary treatments, such as Stretta, Nissen fundoplication, and Radiofrequency Ablation.

I will also be answering your most asked questions during the webinar. And you can continue to submit your questions through the QUESTION BOX on the webinar page HERE.
Your digestive health is the key to your overall happiness and well-being, and I want to be here to support you in any way I can.

Remember that you can submit your questions NOW and during the event, just visit the event page above.
Thank you and Namaste,
Partha Nandi MD FACP
PS: If you didn’t get my GERD book yet, which was a two-time Amazon pick for Best New Release, please CLICK HERE to get it for only $.99 (yes, that’s ninety-nine cents).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Best Diets for a Healthy Heart

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

When you put on excess weight, especially around your waistline, this fat ends up producing toxic chemicals, which cause inflammation within your body. Researchers are increasingly finding that it is this chronic, low-level inflammation that triggers heart disease.

Not only that, but obesity also contributes to other dangerous conditions that hike heart disease risk, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes. For these reasons, being overweight is the worst thing you can do for your heart.

Few people realize that eating the right diet will not only aid weight loss efforts, but will also drop cholesterol levels, enabling a person to reverse heart disease as well. I developed a diet to provide a sensible eating plan for patients who needed to reverse heart disease.

Special: Don't Buy CoQ10 at a Drugstore. Doctor Explains Why.

Dr. Crandall’s Life Plan Diet

The Life Plan Diet is flexible enough that people can stay on it after they have beaten heart disease. In fact, many have stayed on it throughout their lives.

Basically, my plan combines the heart-healthy benefits of two other plant-based diets — the Ornish and Esselstyne plans — with features of the Mediterranean diet. However, my plan avoids the dangers of those other diets, which can be too high in starch and too low in protein.

My diet involves eating primarily vegetables and fruit to fill you up. In addition, I recommend whole grains along with foods like legumes and tofu, and advocate moderate use of olive oil.

I still believe in eliminating red meat, except perhaps for venison or bison on a special occasion, but I do add salmon three times a week, and poultry once a week, if the numbers are still good. I also advocate eating eggs for breakfast.

Every once in a while, my diet also allows for healthy indulgences like a piece of dark chocolate or a glass of red wine (or organic grape juice if you prefer).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Tired of waking up exhausted & reluctantly dragging yourself through the day?
I know that feeling. But you are not alone!
==>> Learn powerful tips and techniques to UPGRADE your energy levels when you attend this online event!
My friend Ari Whitten has put some amazing work into his Superhuman Energy Summit, and it starts THIS Monday.
The Superhuman Energy Summit will help you learn:
  • Most common causes of fatigue
  • Biohacks for superhuman energy
  • Hormone and immune system optimization
  • Mindset and nutritional strategies
  • Top 5 tips to boost brain health
  • Detox protocols and supplements to maximize energy
  • And so much more!
Will you be there? You should be. Energy is at the core of our happiness and success in life, and yet fatigue, burnout, and chronic lack of energy affect nearly 1 in 2 people.
==> Register now to learn ancient energy hacks, diet and detox protocols, stress reduction techniques and natural remedies!
XO,
Bridgit
P.S. When you register now, you’ll also unlock immediate access to free gifts, including: Top Supplements for Energy Enhancement eBundle, Ultimate Guide to Red Light Therapy eBook, and The Coronavirus Support Series.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have ever tried doing something healthy for your body but felt worse in the process, you know how frustrating this must be! This is exactly what happened to my client Robin and was this week's mystery.

She was having aches and pains, stomach issues and unexplained bladder issues that felt like a UTI but it wasn't an actual infection (she kept getting urine tests and they kept coming back negative).

Interestingly, much of this worsened after she started to follow the medical medium and eat a lot more spinach, drink celery juice and remove some grains. While this can be a great thing for some, we are all so different and a one size fits all approach rarely works.

Do you have any idea why these foods made Robin feel worse?

I discuss this in detail in this week's episode - How Very Healthy Foods Create Aches, Pain and UTI symptoms.

As always, if you like to listen, you can listen on the website, itunes, stitcher and spotify and here is a brief summary if you prefer to read.

The answer to this was oxalates!

What are Oxalates?
Plants are made up of compounds and oxalates are one of these compounds. Under a microscope, oxalates appear to look like tiny razor blades – they are very sharp molecules. Certain plants have a high number of these compounds which serve as a defense mechanism for the plant. Foods that we consider to be very healthy, could be high in oxalates like spinach, beets, rhubarb, sweet potatoes, and almonds. Oxalates can also be created by our bodies and some fungal species may create oxalates in the body. While many people are able to metabolize these compounds without any issue, there are also many that may not.

The Risk of Elevated Oxalates in the Body
Some people struggle to process these oxalates and this can be due to many things and the oxalates build up. The immune system wants to get rid of this excess which results in inflammation. Overtime, this can become chronic and cause other health issues including kidney stones. However kidney stones are just the tip of the iceberg and oxalates have also been associated with thyroid issues, autism, endometriosis, bladder issues, vulvodynia, PCOS, diverticulosis/diverticulitis, breast cancer, osteopenia and osteoporosis.

Causes of Elevated Oxalates
One of the causes of elevated oxalates is eating a diet rich in foods with high levels of oxalates. There are a few other factors that can cause elevated oxalates.

1. Genetics
There are four genetic predispositions that may make someone more susceptible to developing an issue with oxalates.

1. Vitamin Deficiency
A deficiency in B1 or B6 can cause an issue with oxalates

1. Leaky Gut
When there is a break in the intestinal lining, oxalates can move into the bloodstream and to muscles, joints and even bone, potentially causing many issues.

1. Mold Toxicity in the Body
Exposure to mold can result in that mold colonizing in the body, which demands a lot from the immune system and can make it difficult for the body to deal with oxalates. Additionally, its possible the dysbiotic bugs may produce even more oxalates to add to the load.

Symptoms of Elevated Oxalates
Kidney stones are often noted as a key symptom but only 1% of people experience these. More often, it’s seemingly unassociated symptoms that are hard to nail down like fibromyalgia, joint pain, joint issues, visual problems (including cataracts), lung issues (including asthma), vertigo, urinary tract issues (pain and burning during urination as well as urgency that present like UTIs but no infection is present), and vulvodynia (stinging, burning, and irritation of the vulva).

Mystery Solved
In Robin’s case, we found a high level of candida, a B6 deficiency and high oxalate markers through an organic acid test. My suspicions were confirmed. And, it made sense because she was drinking celery juice, putting tons of spinach in her shakes and salads, and eating more nuts in her effort to eat fewer grains. All of which lead to high oxalate intake.

We started by lowering the high oxalate foods in her diet like spinach, sweet potatoes, almond products, and celery juice a little at a time. We added calcium and magnesium citrate with her meals to help her excrete the oxalates.

At the same time, we worked on candida eradication with natural antifungals (I used some of my favorite go to’s GI MicrobX, FC Cidal and MicroGone along with enzymes and Probiotics and then used GI Revive and Enteroite to heal the gut and diversify the microbiome.

She felt a difference in her digestion and urinary symptoms in just 2 weeks! Her joints took a bit longer to improve but in about a month she felt less pain and in 2 months her pain was about 75% better.

She continued to lower oxalates over the course of 6 months, after which she was really in a good place.

I hope this was helpful and would love to hear what resonated with you and how I can help! We can continue the conversation over email or on Instagram where I have been much more active these days!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eating Meat Increases Diabetes Risk
In 1989, actress Halle Berry passed out while filming a television show. She woke up seven days later to learn she had Type 2 diabetes.
After her hospital discharge, Berry made some serious changes in her diet. One was to stop eating red meat.
At that time, research suggested that regularly consuming red meat was associated with Type 2 diabetes, and should be avoided. Now research suggests that eating any meat — chicken as well as beef, sausage, pork, lamb, etc. — is associated with developing the condition.
Special: Men Do This Once Daily – Kills ED
A new study published in the journal Diabetes has found that eating an additional 100 grams (about 3 ounces) of total meat or red meat daily increases your risk for developing Type 2 diabetes by 33% and 31%, respectively.

And if you're also eating 1.7 ounces a day of processed meat, your risk of diabetes increases by 46%.
Why? It may be that meat is high in saturated fat and cholesterol, which increase your risk for obesity, making you more likely to develop Type 2 diabetes.
Plant-based diets are the healthiest. If you don't become a vegetarian or vegan, you should still avoid red and processed meats, and limit your intake of lean, skinless chicken or fish to one 3-6 ounce serving daily.
And no fried foods. Stick with baked, grilled, steamed, or poached.
If you're worried about getting enough protein, remember there are many plant-based options — including quinoa, chia seeds, beans, legumes, nuts, and tofu — that can provide you with all the protein you need.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Today, there are far too many people digging through the internet, looking for answers to their health problems. Is that you?

Whether you’ve been diagnosed with a chronic illness like Lyme disease (or suspect you have it and want to rule it out)...

Or maybe you’re struggling with a laundry list of symptoms like fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, depression, and digestive issues...

Finding the answers to what ails you can be straight-up painful and confusing. Then, there’s also the healing process to navigate, which can take several months or years.

But what if you could just halt the search once and for all, and find all of the answers you’re looking for in one reputable place?

I invite you to book your complimentary seat now for my Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 4, happening July 27-August 2, 2020.

But I want to be clear. I’m hosting this summit is for anyone who wants to move their health forward and rebuild their life.

During this summit, you’re going to learn how to get to the root cause of your symptoms with powerful holistic strategies for living with and overcoming Lyme disease, plus a myriad of other chronic illnesses.

This summit features 36 of the world’s leading experts (including Richard Horowitz, Jason Prall, Jonathan Landsman, and Tom O’Bryan) who will be speaking on strategies for healing from chronic Lyme disease and chronic illness, such as:

• Emotional trauma
  • Immunity
  • The vagus nerve
  • Leaky brain
  • SIBO
  • Mitochondria
  • EMFs
  • Genetics
  • Essential oils
  • Hormones
  • PANS/PANDAS
  • Exercise ...and so much more.
Will I see you there? This summit may have all of the answers you’ve been searching for.You can truly get started on better health today!

Maximum Blessings,
Dr. Jay Davidson

PS: When you register now, you’ll get instant access to one of my most popular eGuides: Exposing Chronic Illness: Don’t Get Deceived by Lyme Disease and Its Sneaky Symptoms, plus other bonuses!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CARDIOVASCULAR AND METABOLIC HEALTH IN AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Oh, how we yearn for the simple pleasure of dropping in for yoga class at a studio, mixing our sweat and intentions and breath in one happy, COVID-free particulate cloud.

“You don't know what you got 'till it's gone,” right? But have you let your yoga practice fade as well?

When we move our bodies, we feel better physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Without access to our local yoga and meditation studios, we may be feeling less connected to ourselves and each other — more tense, impatient, or just "meh."
  • Has your yoga practice taken a back seat to other things?
  • When was the last time you dropped deep into savasana?
Our 10-Day Community Yoga Challenge (July 20-29) is a free online event featuring many of the world's top yoga teachers to get us back on our mats and into the flow — together.

Each day introduces you to new teachers and three different classes, from beginner level to intermediate-advanced. The classes span different styles, too, from vigorous vinyasa to restorative and yin.

Stress-releasing, full-body-calming, and heart-centering. This 10-Day Challenge is an opportunity to recommit to your yoga practice. To roll up your mat feeling more patient, more capable, and more connected — more you. And we'll be there practicing right alongside you as a community. Your brothers and sisters in breath and sweat.

Let’s do this together.​
#TBT to those Topanga studio vibes. Someday we'll be back! At least Julia still sports those zebra-striped pants.​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

You may have gotten an email with all of the exciting details and registration links for the Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 4 today.

Only I sent you the wrong sign-up link. And for that, I’m truly sorry!

(Can I blame this one on Mercury Retrograde?)

Here’s the correct Chronic Lyme Disease 4 Summit registration link.

All you need to do is enter your name and email address, and you’re good to go.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We can’t wait to see you there.

Maximum Blessings,
Jay Davidson

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You and I have been taught to brush our teeth twice daily, floss and visit the dentist to prevent tooth decay. Yet, the staggering number of cavities, crowns, root canals and extracted teeth confirm that something is amiss.

The key to oral health is an ecologically balanced and diverse microbiome, and knowing which questions to ask a prospective dentist can help you make informed decisions about procedures you may need (or need to avoid!)

Discover simple, at home dental practices in this 40-page eBook, and expand your dental health knowledge with this comprehensive 8-step self-dentistry protocol that helps prevent decay, illness, acidic saliva, plaque build-up, bleeding gums, inflammation and more.

Click Here to Gain Immediate Access to the 40-Page Holistic Oral Care eBook Now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Holistic Oral Health Summit taking place on July 20th-26th, 2020 with over 30 experts teaching you more about how oral health is TRULY one of the most overlooked health problems in conventional and integrative medicine!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cleansing Cucumber Soup

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Constitution Confusion

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

It's a long article with lots of charts and the dreaded four letter word: Math. Differing opinions are needed for any discussion. Something that is lacking in today's society.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It's a long article with lots of charts and the dreaded four letter word: Math. Differing opinions are needed for any discussion. Something that is lacking in today's society.
Good article Gopher thank you for sharing it :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This new event all about Anti-Aging and Longevity is a must-attend!

I highly recommend signing up for free, and watching at least 3 of the interviews that interest you the most.

(You don't have to watch them all, so don't worry about feeling overwhelmed, you can take your time and watch what peaks your interest the most.)

What you can learn from it will give you powerful insights into the little known health secrets for Anti-Aging and Longevity.

Hope to see you at this online event!

Have a great weekend!
Nathan

P.S.
I'm headed to the lake this weekend to get some swimming in

Was thinking about trying out paddle boarding or kayaking.

Any tips?

Let me know your plans for getting outside, getting some fresh air, and exercising.

Exercise is incredibly important to do, especially in the midst of the pandemic we're experiencing.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is China’s Three Gorges Dam, with many nuclear plants below it, about to crumble?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Farrakhan is actually right: Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates are trying to “depopulate the Earth” with coronavirus vaccines

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DIY natural bleach alternative and furniture polish

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6 More reasons NOT to drink diet soda

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*** Michigan passes bill to “voluntarily” microchip humans with RFID transponders ***

VU Sponsors