Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When Is Sex Safe After a Heart Attack?

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Many patients worry that a heart attack will end their sex lives. Sexual activity definitely has an impact on the heart — it increases the heart rate, elevates blood pressure, and causes the heart to need more oxygen.

But exercise has these effects as well, and exercise is a very important part of life after a heart attack. As with exercise, there are a few things to keep in mind when considering your sex life after a heart attack, the American Heart Association (AHA) says.

Special: The Simple Science Behind Optimal Male Performance

You should know that only about 1% of heart attacks occur during sexual activity — and that’s about the same for heart attack survivors and those without coronary artery disease.

If you have no symptoms of heart disease, can pass a stress test without experiencing angina, or have undergone complete coronary revascularization with bypass surgery, you are at low risk of having a heart attack during sex, according to the AHA.

So when is sexual activity unsafe?

If you have unstable angina (you get chest pain when you exert yourself), worsening heart failure, uncontrolled heartbeat irregularity, or symptoms of severe heart disease, you shouldn’t have sex until your condition is stable.

Also, if you experience symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or profuse sweating during sex, you should stop and contact your doctor.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my friends Stefan Apostolov, just released an emotional film that truly inspired me...
I knew right then and there that I need to share it with you.
That’s because this Oscar-qualifying film features a powerful story about life....
Featuring a little boy with a giant story to share.
Even if it’s only 25-minutes long, people have called it “life-changing”.
As you watch it, you’ll feel more inspired to overcome your challenges, become fearless, and see the world with new eyes.
I'm sharing this link with you as a gift that has the potential to change your day, and even your life.
I only ask you to hurry, the free screening is only available for a very short time:
Watch Life in Four Seasons at no cost (ending soon)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​
We all experience anxiety; it’s your body’s natural (and normal) response to a threat.

A signal that something in your life needs attention.

Self-care is key to managing it, but understanding, identifying and addressing anxiety’s many root causes is paramount.

Anxiety can be related to your daily life experiences, but it can also be triggered by the foods you eat, environmental toxins, many types of medications and/or chronic infections like Lyme disease or candida.

Once you identify the root causes and understand anxiety’s mechanisms you can implement targeted, supportive solutions and get relief.

--->>Find anxiety solutions when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Day 1 is on November 2nd...​
WHY ATTEND?
Your host, food mood expert and certified nutritionist Trudy Scott, is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution and educates anxious individuals and practitioners about nutritional solutions for anxiety. This is her 6th Anxiety Summit, featuring all new topics and the latest research related to anxiety and toxins, medications and infections.

Trudy also experienced many of these health challenges herself — lead and mercury toxicity, gluten issues, candida — and is currently dealing with chronic Lyme disease and dietary oxalate issues. She’s here to share her journey and the solutions she’s found along the way.

We hope you’ll join us, be enlightened and find your solutions!

The Anxiety Summit 6 could help you with:
  • Overwhelm, worry & stress
  • PTSD, panic attacks, fears or phobias
  • OCD & obsessive thoughts or behaviors
  • Anxiety caused by exposure to environmental toxins
  • Understanding psychiatric impacts of infections
  • Addressing nutritional deficiencies & making dietary changes
  • Natural alternatives to anti-anxiety medications & antidepressants
  • And so much more!
You can truly get started on better health today!

--->>We’ll see you online at The Anxiety Summit 6 when you register now!
To your health,
Bob & Bobby
Co-founders, Health Talks Online

P.S. When you register for The Anxiety Summit 6, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Top 5 reasons NOT to get a flu shot​

And # 6 is I have more sense than to do that.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) aren’t new.

Natural EMFs come from the sun and the earth and, in small amounts, aren’t harmful.

But with massive new technologies come unprecedented levels of man-made EMFs.

And while some experts claim that we “don’t know enough about the long-term effects of EMF exposure,” millions of people worldwide are starting to feel the repercussions.

Headaches, insomnia, infertility, and fatigue are just a few symptoms we know of.

>> Get the facts on EMF exposure, symptoms, and how to protect yourself and your family.

Should you be concerned about 5G, and how it might impact the health of you and your family?

My colleagues Brian Hoyer and Nick “The EMF Guy” Pineault are giving an educational webinar this week which will answer all of these questions and help you see things more clearly.

The best part? It’s 100% free, and you’re officially invited:

=======================

>> 3 Troubling Myths About 5G & Electro-Pollution (+ how to protect yourself)

Thursday, October 29th 5PM PT / 8PM ET

60 minutes of education + 30 minutes of Q&A with two experts!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Did you know that about 100 MILLION Americans have parasites and don’t know it?

That's the official number... Many experts we've spoken to believe that today everyone has parasites, it's just a matter of how many you have.

That’s because by design these organisms are stealthy… Their job is to go undetected so they can live a long life of feeding off of you!

Meanwhile, they wreak subtle to serious havoc on your health, creating problems that include bloating, malnutrition, depression, anxiety, autoimmune disease, and ever-damaging inflammation.

Unfortunately, if you haven’t taken action, the odds are that you are living with parasites in your system right now.

But parasites are just one part of the equation...

Pesticides, heavy metals, plastics, harmful bacteria, and viruses flood our bodies every day.

It turns out that these infections and environmental toxins are also linked to common autoimmune conditions, as well as addiction, cognitive decline, brain fog, and fatigue.

We encounter these toxins in our everyday lives but do little to cleanse them from our system.

You might be asking yourself, "Am I really infected?"

Most likely, yes... but there are simple and accessible ways to heal and cleanse the body.

This week, we are airing a three-part bonus episode that explains where these toxins and infections come from, how to avoid them, and how to eliminate them from your body to drastically improve your health.

You’ll discover the effects these toxins have on the body and why detoxing should be a regular part of our health regimen.

Part One of How To Rid Your Body of Harmful Parasites & Toxic Heavy Metalshttps://ac.healthsecret.com/lt.php?s=27997538bbdecf29e8da70b454f3ce88&i=2196A3951A44A16071

Part 2 will be live tomorrow night at 8pm (5pm PST) , and Part 3 on the following evening at the same time.

Please note, this 3 part mini-series will only be available until Friday night at 8pm EST (5pm PST).

Additionally, when you watch this episode tonight, you will learn:

• How the chronic cycle of infection & toxicity contributes to illness
  • How toxins and parasites affect your mental health
  • The correct way to detox and why consistency matters
  • The link between brain fog and heavy metal toxicity
  • How parasitic infection damages nutrition and the waste it creates in the body

If you struggle with nutrition, bloating, brain fog, depression, or anxiety, then learning how to cleanse and restore your body may help.

We invite you to join us for this special bonus episode. Click this link to watch part one now, and discover how you can protect and cleanse your body and remove toxins that surround you in your everyday life.

Wishing you health and happiness now and always,

Jonathan Otto
Health Secret & Well of Life

P.S. This special episode on proper detoxing for parasites and heavy metals will only be available for a limited time. All 3 Parts of the series will close in 72 hours…

Tonight’s episode is LIVE now, watch tomorrow's episode at 8 pm EST

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya know?

There was a time when I immediately reached for an antihistamine when a cold stuffed up my nose.

When I learned about herbal medicine, I tried replacing that drug with Echinacea tincture.

Well, guess what?

That didn’t work.

I had no idea that you used different herbs for different stages of a cold. I mean, I didn’t even know that colds had stages.

What I later learned was that understanding these stages is what would help me know which herbs to choose.

This is what the Key to Winter Wellness is all about...

Rosalee would like to give you this Key, as well as...

• Clear up misinformation being spread about herbal antivirals
  • Go over what a virus is and how to know if an herb is antiviral
  • Help you understand the Key, which is a simple system that helps you know which herbs to use and when to use them
  • Give you tips on how to use herbs for upper respiratory infections
  • Talk about the safety of elderberry and share 5 more misunderstood herbs
  • Help you stay well this winter so your household can avoid the Cycle of Sickness
Of course, this information is more important now than ever.

We have very flexible times for this webinar, and you’ll be able to watch it no matter where you live.

Please check out The Secrets of Antiviral Herbs and register for free right here.

This is the final webinar for 2020, and probably our most important.

See you there!

John Gallagher
LearningHerbs

PS...

In my 23 years of using herbs, I am 100% confident in saying that taking an hour or two to watch this presentation will save you trips to the doctor and many miserable days of being sick.

Please join Rosalee and me for The Secrets of Antiviral Herbs.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever walk into a room and forget why you’re there?
Or forget a thought in the middle of a sentence?
Don't worry, you're not alone!
These brain fog moments are caused by dying brain cells. Your brain and memory begin to decay starting at age 35.
If you do nothing to stop it, your precious memories could be completely gone… never to return.
The worst part is it’s happening fast.
By the time you are 55, almost 10% of your brain will be gone for good.
… 20% by the time your 75.
And most shrinkage is NOT age related… it’s lifestyle related.
If you are doing any one of these 3 common habits, you are accelerating this shrinkage…
But the good news is it can be reversed—quickly and easily at any age.
How?
By STOPPING these 3 toxic habits you are doing every day that have been scientifically proven to damage your brain and memory.
Click here to discover these 3 toxic habits and then fix them for good
Come see this before you lose another thought or memory.
To better brain health,
Nathan
PS. The World Health Organization estimates that the number of cases of dementia are estimated to more than triple by 2050.
Watch this to help prevent you from losing more and more of your precious memories.
Wishing you health, healing and wholeness,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!

Tomorrow only (at 4pm PST), I’m hosting a webinar with one of the world’s top neuroscientists, David Rabin, MD, PhD, and the information we’re going to be sharing is mind-blowing…

Join us for this free class and discover a breakthrough new technology that:

• Improves sleep, brain performance, focus, and calm within 3 minutes
  • Uses vibration to decrease stress and increase joy
  • Easily trains your body to de-stress on its own (without meditation, etc.)
  • Reduces insomnia, chronic pain, ADHD, and PTSD with zero negative side effects
Sounds incredible, right? Well here’s the truth —

This scientifically validated technology, which David co-invented, has personally improved my life tremendously…

Every single time I use it, I truly notice a difference in my stress levels – within just minutes.

No matter what is going on, I feel calmer and better able to handle stress.

My mood is more even, and my focus is sharper.

I feel happier and more energetic.

And yes, I even sleep more deeply.

The best part is that I don’t even have to stop what I’m doing! This technology works when I’m going about my normal day-to-day routine.

Like I said – this is pretty mind-blowing stuff.

And I’m seriously so excited to share it with you, Jim.

Please register for the webinar if you want to learn how you can safely and effectively ‘hack your nervous system’ for almost immediate relaxation and resilience.

Save My Seat

BONUS: Dr. Rabin will be answering all of your questions AND giving all attendees a special gift for attending.

See you tomorrow at 4pm PST, Jimi!

–Ari

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Last week I sent you a video about living a healthy, garden lifestyle no matter which climate you live in... and no matter what time of year it is.

From the emails and feedback I’ve received in response to that, it’s clear that maximizing your unique growing conditions is on a lot of people’s minds.

And I suspect you’re one of them.

That’s why you’re invited to this Masterclass:

It’s called “Three scientifically proven strategies for an abundant vegetable and herb garden any time of year (in any climate, indoors or outdoors!)”

You’ll discover:

* What nobody tells you about plants... your plants will LOVE you for knowing this and they will give you better harvests.
* How the concepts of “growing zones” and “growing seasons” actually hold you back from real garden success and what to focus on instead.
* What the heck the Circle of Awesome is how to allow it to do the work for you

After this Masterclass, you’ll be able to integrate even more gardening, fresh food, health and vitality into your daily life… immediately. It’s how my students can transform ANY place into a wildly successful vegetable and herb garden in weeks… no matter what time of year it is. And you can too.

Get access to the Masterclass here.

Peace & carrots,
Stacey

p.s. To get started today, check out “Your First Step to Grow Organic Vegetables.” No matter how much experience you have, it's a mistake to skip this important step. Grab your eBook here.
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's health Thought:
“Joy does not simply happen to us.
We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For BHAM (Breast Health Awareness Month) this October, I would like to give you a challenge! For this month, I encourage you to focus on prevention and early detection by being proactive with testing.
There are many kinds of tests that you should be aware of on your Healthy Breast journey. Three of the most important are known as the “Trifecta Tests.”
Why Are the Trifecta Tests Important?
In a nutshell, the Trifecta is a combo of three tests that can help you determine if you have active cancer or if you have a greater than normal risk of getting cancer. The tests can also help you determine if you have a higher than normal risk of other common, chronic diseases like heart disease and autoimmune conditions as well.
The three tests are C-Reactive Protein (or simply CRP), Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR), and a substance called Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase (LDH), and all three measure the level of inflammation in the body.
C-Reactive Protein (CRP).
The C-Reactive Protein test, i.e. CRP test, is a marker of the overall level of inflammation in the body.
Inflammation is a key characteristic of almost all dis-ease including cancer. It can be fueled by a bad diet, lack of sleep, toxic overload, and, most of all, stress.

Excess C-Reactive Protein can also be the cause of inflammation and has been connected to cancer as well. Cancer patients with the lowest survival rates often have the highest rates of CRP, according to studies.
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR).
ESR, or the “sed rate test,” measures inflammation levels too. It can also pinpoint what condition the inflammation may be linked to, such as autoimmune conditions, infections, or cancer tumors.
Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase (LDH).
LDH is a particular kind of enzyme that is found in all healthy, living cells. The LDH test measures how much of this enzyme is in the blood.
LDH can be a sign of tissue damage that may be prevalent in the organs as well as in the blood and muscles. People with major diseases such as heart disease, liver disease, and cancer often have high levels of LDH in their blood.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Yesterday, part one of our mini-episode, How to Rid Your Body of Harmful Parasites and Toxic Heavy Metals went live.

Did you get a chance to watch it? If not, you can still catch it here.

By the way, did you have any problem sleeping last night during the full moon? I've had so many reports from people that for some reason the full moon means they just can't get good sleep! Even if you slept well, you may have some of the other symptoms listed below which are an indication of parasites as they breed during the full moon!

By the way, here’s just one great comment that came in about Part 1:

Thank you, Jonathan, and thank you, Lori. You are (a) Godsend to help us. Keep up the good work. I couldn't explain what I was feeling. But now I know its brain fog and it's a gut issue. ~M. Jussab

In this bonus video, Dr. Kan and I explore how you can protect and cleanse your body and remove toxins that surround you in your everyday life…

And get rid of the stealthy, damaging parasites that an estimated 100 million Americans are unknowingly infected with!

If you struggle with nutrition, bloating, anxiety, brain fog, depression, or anxiety, autoimmune conditions, fatigue, weight, and chronic illness, then learning how to cleanse and restore your body may help you.

Part 2 of this new bonus episode airs TONIGHT and will also be available to watch until this Sunday the 7th of June at 8pm Eastern.

Tune in to this special bonus content to discover more on how drastically parasites and toxins can affect your health.

You’ll see...

• How toxins and parasites deeply affect your mental health
  • The surprising link between brain fog and heavy metal toxicity
  • How parasitic infection prevents adequate nutrition and the toxic byproducts it creates in the body

Most people are simply blind to just how exposed they are to parasites and toxins in their everyday lives...

That’s why it is so critical that you regularly cleanse your system of these damaging infections and substances, just as your forefathers did before we lost that knowledge to the rush of commerce and industry.

The good news is there are natural remedies that support a healthy, thorough detox and have been used for years to protect and heal our bodies… And we explore these in detail throughout this 3-part bonus episode.

Put fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, and mood disorders behind you...

>>Watch Part 2 of this bonus content TONIGHT (Save the link)

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Lectins are such a controversial protein, in fact they’re even called antinutrients.

But what if I told you they actually have amazing health benefits that range from killing off cancer cells, weight loss, improving gut health, and more!

Here’s the gist though: you have to cook these properly.

In this week’s vodcast, six-time New York Times best-selling author and nutritional researcher, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, helps us debunk the common misconceptions you may have about lectins.
Join us as he shares his nutritional discoveries on lectins and how we can reap its rewards without any negative effects.

In this vodcast, you’ll learn:

• The truth behind some of the lectin myths you may have heard
  • Why is there bad science about lectins
  • Why you don’t need supplements to protect you from lectins
  • The immune system benefits of beans
  • How to incorporate lectins into your diet + quick and easy lectin meals
  • Dr. Fuhrman’s inspiring case studies
And so much more!

Jim, this interview is so eye-opening, especially since we’re surrounded by a lot of contradicting information on the topic.

Watch Episode 27 of The Goodness Lover Vodcast here to learn how you can properly incorporate lectins into your diet.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tattoos Can Impair Sweat Glands

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Recently, a schoolteacher in France lost his teaching job after parents complained their kids were scared of him.

The reason? The 35-year-old man has every inch of his body (even his tongue) covered in tattoos. He'd spent at least 460 hours getting inked.

Tattoo enthusiasts may not be aware of it, but such extreme decorations pose health risks — from allergic reactions to cancer caused by the black ink and heart disease and heart failure caused by the cadmium in red ink.

Special: Randy Jackson: ‘This Drink Is Like a Powerwash for Your Gut’

Now researchers have identified a new hazard: The ink can keep sweat glands from functioning, leading to chronic skin irritation, heat cramps, and heatstroke.

A study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology evaluated the amount of perspiration generated by people with tattoos. It turns out that when the body sends a message to sweat glands under inked skin to sweat, the glands just don't.

In short, "tattooing functionally damages secretion mechanisms," say the researchers.

Before getting a tattoo, consider the risks and take precautions.

• Infection? There's no way to tell if the ink is safe (some, says the Food and Drug Administration, is better suited to painting cars), and bacteria and other pathogenic materials can end up in ink. If the shop doesn't seem clean or the tattoos are deeply discounted, leave immediately.

• Check that the practitioner is using personal protective equipment, and that needles and ink come from sealed containers.

• Avoid blanketing large areas of the body with ink. Less is more.

• Do research before making your skin a canvas.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

10 Foods With More Vitamin C Than An Orange​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

15 Signs and Symptoms You May Have Parasites​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Parasites in America are (not) a Fluke – What’s in Your Colon?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

British Study Finds COVID-19 Immunity Doesn't Last​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Marked Safe from Covid-19 & Eco-harm This Year... Instead of Ghosts & Ghouls

In years past, the scariest part about October 31st might have been going to a haunted house, the visit to the dentist you make afterwards, marathoning horror movies, or the terrifying costumes your friends come up with.

This year, people have other things on their minds.

The election that’s three days after Halloween… how to trick or treat in a global pandemic… the fact that no one will see your super creative costume if you live in an area with spiking cases… or the formerly rare and currently escalating extreme weather events caused by our apathy to the climate crisis…

How do we celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year without getting spooked by the real-world horror all around us?

Answer: we celebrate Halloween with respect for what’s going on in the universe at large.

As with everything else this year, we’ll have to amend our approach to tradition just a bit in keeping with “the new normal.”

For example, for the first time in recorded history, arctic sea ice isn’t freezing during October. And although we know that corporations are overwhelmingly more responsible for the unsustainable rise of greenhouse gases than individuals, we as conscious consumers can feel discordant mindlessly peeling away a million plastic wrappers.
Or consider that some of our favorite ways to celebrate Halloween may also contribute to the spread of Covid-19, as we head into flu season… parties with punch bowls and bobbing for apples, sharing pieces of costumes, trick-or-treating in neighborhoods with hundreds of children…

Let’s focus on being prepared to have a great Halloween, and not inviting scarier realities into our lives than the ones we’re already living!

Nothing Scarier than a Super-Spreader...

One of the great things about Halloween and Covid-19 – and there aren’t many – is this: It’s the perfect time to wear a mask. (Note: in addition to your regular Covid-19 mask, per the CDC.)

If you’ve got children and are planning on engaging in an outdoor social event, consider costumes with gloves and masks. For yourself, too! You could even decorate your regular mask in an extra-scary way and stay compliant with CDC recommendations.

With children, think about emphasizing:
  • Decorating your house together.
  • Watching family-friendly Halloween flicks (you could even spring for a projector, if you’ve got a backyard!)
  • Hanging out with neighbors, socially distanced from balconies, porches, yards, and the like.

• Carving pumpkins together.
  • Sewing/crafting your own costumes.
  • Leaving buckets of Halloween candies and hand sanitizer out at the edge of your driveway or sidewalk, so that kids can just grab and go!

Of course, if you don’t have children, it’s much easier to engage in Halloween safely.​
Know the numbers in your area – while cases are spiking, it’s more dangerous to aggregate around lots of people (especially when people come in from out of town to celebrate.)

Try not to attend gatherings with more than 10 people, and keep in mind the size of your bubble – not just how many people you are around, but how many people those people are around.

If possible, try to limit any gatherings you attend to the outdoors – good ventilation can make all the difference.

To sum up, for adults, make sure that:

• Your gatherings are limited in size.
  • Your bubble has been as careful as you have.
  • You’re still wearing masks and sanitizing regularly.
  • Your gatherings are outside.

And as for the other horrifying Halloween angle…

Except Excessive Environmental Waste!

Most Western holidays involve lots of plastic trash.

Halloween is no exception – the plastic wrappers on all of the individually wrapped candies, the dollar-store and yard-sale banners and signs, and even costumes made from harmful materials that never get used again.

Try these tips to avoid a wasteful Halloween:

1. If possible, build your own costume: Instead of buying a quick and easy costume made with flame retardants and phthalates from Amazon, have a contest to see who can come up with the most creative costume using only objects from around your house!
  2. Create your own Halloween decorations with household objects: Sustainable Halloween crafts are super easy to find these days, and with a little bit of forethought, can be twice the fun of buying plastic-packaged plastic witches and toy bats. Spend this Saturday cutting, painting, and gluing – click here for some ideas.
  3. Use pillow cases, tote bags, or other reusable candy-holders: Instead of plastic jack-o-lanterns or other one-use objects, use bags that are already in your home to collect your spoils!
  4. If you’ve got the time and the money, make your own treats!: Individually-packaged plastic treats this year aren’t going to be responsible for the Earth warming another degree. But if you’re able to provide treats another way, maybe make your own milk chocolate cake pops, or dark chocolate peanut butter bars, or caramel fudge crackers, and wrap them in beeswax. Just remember to let other parents in your neighborhood know what you’re doing, keep big signs up listing the ingredients in your homemade treats, and separate your goodies with different ingredients into different buckets.

Just because we have to think a little bit harder about how to behave this year (which, let’s face it, we probably should’ve been doing all along) doesn’t mean it can’t still be fun!

Whether you’ve got kids or you just love the holiday spirit, don’t let the general dejectitude of the world at large dampen your spooky spirits this Saturday.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there Jimi,

We know you’re bombarded with information about eating healthier.

There seems to be an endless stream of summits to watch, podcasts to listen to, eBooks to read, and documentary series to catch up on. Each one touting “critical” information about protecting and improving your health with food.

Don’t get me wrong, these are great in terms of the information you can learn, but it can feel overwhelming. And what you don’t usually get are actionable steps to actually implement the learnings in your life.

So, as more and more information piles on, so does the overwhelm as you wonder where to even begin?! Guilt might show up to the party too as you wonder and worry whether you and your family are eating the right types of food.

Instead of empowering you and giving you what you need to make a real shift, this information overload can quickly become paralyzing or lead to just shutting down altogether.

What you really need is a clear plan that takes things one step at a time, so you know what to do and, just as important, how to actually do it.

That’s exactly what we’ve done in the Plant-Based with Ease course. Here’s how we turned the goal of eating more plants and whole foods into manageable steps.

1. Start with just breakfast. In week one, you’ll build your confidence by kicking off the day with healthy and balanced breakfasts. You’ll go one week at a time, so once you’ve got breakfast down you’ll take on dinner in week 2.
  2. Pick a few key recipes to try. These are easy recipes that can all be prepped ahead of time, so they’re perfect for those busy weekday mornings.
  3. Put it all together. Learn how to plan in advance and fit these new healthy meals into your everyday life so they become a healthy, delicious, and easy habit.
This isn’t a complete overhaul in a single day. We all know that doesn’t work! You’re taking things one meal at a time, and making progress every week.

So by the time you’re ready to put breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack together in week four, you’re saying “I’ve got this!”

This course is specifically designed for your real life. We know you’re juggling a lot and we’re here to make it easier to eat for peak health and nutrition!

We also know that these changes take time and support. That’s why we will be supporting you along the way, so you’re never going it alone and you always have a community to turn to when you need it.

What do you say? Are you ready to start with us, one step at a time?

Join us inside the course before registration ends and your 40% savings expire on Sunday!

To getting unstuck,

The VegHealth Team

P.S. Ready to try the one-step-at-a-time method for yourself? Start with this simple tip: organize your fridge into separate breakfast, lunch, and dinner shelves, with a drawer for snacks. This makes it easy for you and your family to quickly throw together a meal.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you haven’t watched the “Three scientifically proven strategies for an abundant vegetable and herb garden any time of year (in any climate, indoors or outdoors!)” masterclass yet, you still have time.

Access this masterclass here for a limited time.
mail

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

We are in the midst of a world war with China, and most people haven’t figured it out yet​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Difficult Menopause May Signal Future Heart Problems​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mold + Histamine Connection w/ Dr. Jill Crista

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

This week we’ve been uncovering the real reasons behind common symptoms like chronic fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, poor sleep, and depression.

In Parts 1 and 2 of this special, bonus content, you’ve discovered that many of these symptoms are the result of toxic overload in your body.

Tonight, we continue with the final part of How to Rid Your Body of Harmful Parasites & Toxic Heavy Metals, so YOU are empowered and know what action to take to improve your health and quality of life!

Our research has shown that these common symptoms are completely avoidable and even reversible when we cleanse our body of the harmful invaders that are quite literally stealing our health away from us.

Tune in and catch Part 3 TONIGHT at 8:00pm Eastern / 5:00pm Pacific.https://ac.healthsecret.com/lt.php?s=27997538bbdecf29e8da70b454f3ce88&i=1994A3756A44A14964

If you missed Part 1 or Part 2, you can still watch those at the links below.

>>Watch Part 1 >>Watch Part 2

Each episode is only 30 minutes and contains valuable information that has restored vitality to so many lives… and can for you, too.

You’ll discover…

• How toxins and parasites deeply affect your mental health
  • The surprising link between brain fog and heavy metal toxicity
  • How parasites cause unwanted weight gain
  • How parasitic infection prevents adequate nutrition and the toxic byproducts it creates in the body

We also strongly encourage you to share this information with your family, friends, and loved ones who are looking for answers. Simply forward this email to those who could use this knowledge.

When you take action, the results can be truly transformational! Just listen to the powerful testimonial stories below the videos.

Hope to see you when Part 3 airs tonight. (Link above)

To your health and happiness,

Jonathan & Lori Otto
Health Secrets

P.S. If you are ready NOW to get and use the tools that helped give my wife, Lori, and so many others back their true, vibrant selves you can…

>>Get Well of Life’s Ultimate Detox Bundle 73% off until TOMORROW.https://ac.healthsecret.com/lt.php?s=27997538bbdecf29e8da70b454f3ce88&i=1994A3756A44A14967

P.P.S. Remember these all come down Friday night! I’ll email you later as a reminder when Part 3 goes live… for now, if you missed Part 1 or 2, you can still catch them at the links below.

>>Watch Part 1 >>Watch Part 2

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
27 Foods That Help Prevent and Heal Cancer (feverfew, cactus pear, more... FREE guide today, Jim)

mail
Hi Jimi, hope you are doing well.

The Anti-Cancer Revolution was an outstanding series that just recently concluded. However, here's the "inside scoop"...

Right here today they're giving away 15 different anti-cancer bonus reports completely FREE

Yes, you get immediate access to ALL the gifts right after free sign up (and, note, you'll also be getting free access to the replay weekend of the entire series that starts tomorrow!)

Now, quite a few of these free resources are well worth the read...

However, one standout "must-read" is 27 Foods That Help Prevent and Heal Cancer.

As the name implies, you'll discover 27 top anti-cancer foods, including some foods you'd expect on the list...

And some surprising foods, including cactus pear AND the herb that made #1 on the list -- feverfew!

Head here to get this important guide and all the others free today

In addition to 27 Foods That Help Prevent and Heal Cancer, some other standout gifts you're getting right away that are not to be missed include:

• The Most Powerful Vitamin to Kill Viruses report
  • 25 Evidence-Based Anti-Cancer Strategies eBook
  • The 16 Best Anti-Cancer Nuts & Seeds Guide
  • 10 Natural Health Remedies eBook
  • 4 Interview Transcripts from The Anti-Cancer Revolution 2
Again, you're getting immediate access to all of these right after the quick sign up page, so...

Head here to get all these important reports free right now

Enjoy the important learning, please do stay safe and healthy, and I will talk to you soon.

To Your Best Years Starting Now,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. If you eat potatoes, have you ever tried purple potatoes?

You may want to, because one of the particularly interesting foods 27 Foods That Help Prevent and Heal Cancer is purple potatoes.

As you'll see, research shows they may contain compounds that can actually help STOP the spread of cancer cells and eliminate colon cancer stem cells!

Click here now for this free guide and all the others

VU Sponsors