Member For 5 Years
Before You Say No To Antibiotics, Consider This

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail

Jimi,

With all the censorship happening lately, it certainly feels like we’re living in the Matrix.

Despite the fact that nine people died after getting flu shots in South Korea in the past week, the Big Pharma + Big Tech “partnership from hell” would like to censor everyone who questions the safety of vaccines!
  • Not only is Fakebook blocking ads that discourage vaccination...
  • Not only is YouTube actively banning videos that question vaccines...
  • Not only is Twitter blocking posts that question vaccine safety...
  • Not only has Instagram shadow banned almost every TTAV post...
  • Not only has Google blocked over 98% of our traffic…
  • Not only has Pinterest completely de-platformed TTAV…
But now, for the “Coup de grâce”...

We have learned that many Android phones are not receiving our text messages with links to watch the 10 episodes of ‘The Truth About Vaccines 2020.’

So now the cell phone carriers have joined in the censorship!

It’s crystal clear that people don’t matter to these devils … only PROFITS!
  • It’s time to tell Big Tech to go play in traffic!
  • It’s time to put a proverbial stick in Big Pharma’s eye!
A large percentage of the people who are watching TTAV2020 learned about it from Social Media but now the millions of people who desperately need this information will not even know it exists due to the censorship.

The only way evil can prevail is if good men and women do nothing. We will NOT sit around doing nothing! With so much persecution and censorship...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED PODCAST INTERVIEW
Health Freedom: What’s At Stake with Sayer Ji
Sayer Ji, poses the many questions we've all had about the worldwide "pandemic" and more. In effect, he challenges the conventional narrative of the pandemic. And he explains what’s at stake–economically, socially, psychologically and health-wise–as we respond to this crisis.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

COVID-19 vaccine trial participant DIES… AstraZeneca downplays the death and continues the medical experiments on the remaining humans​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Big Pharma now recruiting innocent children as guinea pigs for coronavirus vaccine experiments​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sputnik V vaccine draws criticism – experts decry Russia’s lack of transparency over trial results​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,
We are so EXCITED to announce….

Episode 10 - “The Grand Finale” - is starting shortly @ 9pm Eastern.

Here’s the viewing link:
https://go2.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/docuseries/episode-10/

The world premiere of the final Episode 10 is called: “Vaccines 101 (Vanquishing the “Vaccinati” with Veracity)” and you absolutely don’t want to miss it.

It is JAW-DROPPING … EYE-OPENING … and EDUCATIONAL!

>> You can watch it here NOW!

We’ll see you there!
Yours in Health Freedom,

mail

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Have you wanted to grow your own fruits & vegetables, but don't know where to start? Or maybe you've longed for the skills to beautify your yard or deck - or your windowsill with some small plants if you live in an apartment! ;)

Well, Mama Z's got you covered with her Organic Gardening Made Easy class!

You know eating without synthetic chemical-laden organic produce is good for you and your family, but…

… buying it every week might well mean taking out a second mortgage.

[HASH=1823]#crazyexpensive[/HASH]

The idea of growing your own organic tomatoes, parsley and peaches or even fragrant flowers sounds super exciting…

… till you look around and realize that your blankie-sized yard may not be enough.

And let’s not forget, you barely have time to spare and you’ve heard gardening needs hours at a stretch?

Oh, and then there’s your secret fear…

What if you put in a garden, spend a ton of money and time and it all… dies?

The truth is…

It’s perfectly natural (and normal!) to think all of this.

Until now...

With her organic gardening class, Mama Z dispels all these myths and will help you grow tasty produce, beautiful flowers and all kinds of cool things (regardless of the space you have).

Gardening is a surefire way to eat better, stay healthier and feel happier…

Do you want to eat organic produce but hate how insanely expensive it is?

Do you want to grow pretty flowers and practical herbs but lack the space (and time!) to do so?

Do you want to de-stress, stay active and lose a few pounds but feel it’s a near-impossible goal?

Let’s make all of this happen, quickly, easily and inexpensively with...

Organic Gardening Made Easy by Mama Z

In this F-R-E-E class, you will learn:

• Edible landscaping the non-toxic way
  • How to mix the earth and create your own seed box.
  • Best-kept secrets for growing cilantro, Italian parsley, and tea roses
  • Cross-pollination 101.
  • The surprising remedy for dealing with slugs and other slithering friends.
  • The ONE essential oil for tackling ants or mildew.
  • How to make a mobile greenhouse and use companion gardening.
  • The best places to source seeds.
  • .... and MORE

Join Mama Z as she rolls up her sleeves and gets her hands dirty in our backyard garden for a special Global Screening of her online class!

Filmed in-person and on LOCATION in our home garden.

You’ll discover how to grow (and nurture) your own herb garden, aroma garden, deck garden or veggie garden without chemicals or confusion!

-->> Reserve Your Spot Today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Bio-Optimize Summit is one of the most diverse evidence-based summits you'll see this year - focusing on health subjects from preventing and reversing diseases, to better sex, better sleep, meditation, weight loss, healing cancer, overcoming sickness, peak performance, and more!
-->> Click here to attend the Bio-Optimize Summit - free!
Over 40 presentations, at no cost, including:
  • BioReset: Cutting-edge Techniques To Reset The Nervous System For Pain, Mood, and Addiction
  • The Benefits Of Keto Beyond Weight Loss: How Ketosis Impacts Your Brain, Your Cells, And Even Your Lifespan
  • Why Am I Sick All The Time? The Importance Of Magnesium For Healthy Living
  • How to Reverse Cancer: The 5 Pillars to Healing Yourself From Within
  • From Farming To Multi-Corporation President – How To Build A Life Of Peak Performance
  • The Power of Peptides: How to Boost Your Energy & Optimize Sexual Experience
  • and so much more!
Don't miss this life-enriching event - register today at no cost!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: Flu Hikes Heart Attack Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Influenza is already known to be deadly, but a study suggests that the risk of heart attack is six times greater than normal while people are ill with the flu.

The new study reinforces the importance of the flu vaccine and protective measures such as regular hand washing to guard against influenza and other infections, said Dr. Jeffrey Kwong, a scientist at the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences in Toronto.

Special: The Flu Season Is Here with a Vengeance!

Doctors have suspected a link between flu and heart attacks since the 1930s, but in that era it was hard to know if the influenza virus or a flu-like illness had made a patient sick prior to the heart attack.

Kwong and his colleagues used confirmed cases of flu, analyzing 364 heart attacks from mid-2008 through mid-2015 among Ontario residents age 35 or older who were registered with the province's publicly funded health insurance program.

The heart attack rate was 20 admissions per week during the seven days after diagnosis of the flu, versus 3.3 per week during the 52 weeks before and 51 weeks after that seven-day window.

The risk dropped off dramatically by the eighth day after diagnosis.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Is It Time Yet? Toilet Paper, Tantrums, and Dominos.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

'Hidden Dangers' of Mammograms Every Woman Should Know About​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass
Did you know? Lifestyle is the most significant factor in determining whether or not a person will develop dementia. Discover the research and get the know-how in the free Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass, starting October 25.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have so many requests form women that did not attend this webinar to get a copy of this recording, so here it is.
Breast Self Exams have been shown to be superior to many "machines" that screen for breast lumps. It's time to be proactive and not be afraid to touch your own breast tissue.
This webinar will walk you through the top 7 ways to detect a lump and which ones are most effective.
My Breast Friend Training System teaches you WHAT to feel for, HOW to feel and WHERE to feel.
Please share this with your friends, mothers, daughters and even your "male" friends.
Enjoy the webinar!
My Breast Friend - Changing lives one breast at a time.
Naturally,
Dr. V

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Big Pharma companies control approval of COVID-19 vaccines by having doctors on safety boards – report​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study: Common Asthma Medication Weakens Bones​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I wrote about this a couple of days ago, and I want to be sure you don’t miss out.
If you value your brain health, like I know you do, then you’re going to love the Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass that I’m hosting with my dear friends, Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD.
>> Join in the free Masterclass here.
Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD are two of the top neurologists in the world. As directors of the Alzheimer’s Prevention Program at Loma Linda University Medical Center, their research has demonstrated that specific lifestyle changes can radically boost a brain’s performance — and slash the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
In this brilliant Masterclass, you’ll discover the four most dangerous brain health lies that most people still believe. And you’ll find out about 10 potent brain health breakthroughs that can unlock your ultimate health potential.
>> Find out more and grab your seat here.
Yours for brain health breakthroughs,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Ayesha and Dean have an incredible story. They both left behind lucrative careers in pharmaceutical research to discover and share the truth about brain health. In this Masterclass, you’ll be inspired by their courage, and find out how to put their breakthrough research into action in your life. Click here to grab your spot now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Jimi,

We hope you’re enjoying the complimentary “Replay Weekend.”
As you know, we’ve had thousands of people tell us they missed one (or more) of the 10 episodes of The Truth About Vaccines 2020 docu-series…
So per popular request, we’re making any and all 10 episodes available for you to watch free today right here!
We’re going to leave all 10 episodes up for the next 36 hours or so (until midnight Sunday night), so be sure to set some time aside to watch any you missed, or to watch those you want to see again.
In fact, if any of your friends or family missed the series, forward this email to them and they’ll be able to watch too this weekend only (without having to even register).
Also, we just wanted to make sure you had the link to watch the “Vaccine Roundtable” (there’s also a link on the main replay page too).

>> Go here to watch the “Vaccine Roundtable” today at 12:00pm (noon) Eastern >>
It has been such a privilege for us to serve you these last couple of weeks and we are both so grateful for everyone’s support.
We are also extremely excited about the future of this movement and the worldwide impact that we’re having.
Thank you so much and we’ll see you at the Roundtable!

Yours in liberty and freedom,
mail

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

The Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass encore weekend is happening right NOW!

This includes my interview AND exercise demonstration - "Movement as Medicine: Using Your Home as Your Gym" - plus all of the 40+ mastery sessions, mind-body practices, workouts, "food as medicine" lessons and expert interviews. There only available for free now through Monday at 10am ET.

>> Head HERE now, if you have NOT registered yet (no charge)

At this at-home health event, we learned and implemented effective, EVERYDAY strategies to promote healing, prevent chronic disease, and upgrade energy & longevity.

For example, during my demonstration I shared:
+ How to get a total body workout without equipment
+ Creative ways to add resistance without weight
+ Key exercises to create a quick and effective workout

Plus, you can still receive access to these complimentary downloadable gifts until MONDAY:
  • "7 Day Food as Medicine Meal Plan" ebook. Nourishing recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner (and ideas for grab-and-go snacks!) to help reduce inflammation, increase energy and improve your overall brain health!
  • "Your Natural First Aid Kit" eguide. Learn how to use common plants, herbs, spices, oils and homeopathic remedies to create drug-free treatments for ailments and injuries!
  • "2-Day Super Smoothie Challenge" eguide. Use these recipes and tips to create delicious green smoothies, store them ahead of time, and reap the full health benefits from the challenge.

It's time to break-free from a broken system and [HASH=1832]#BeYourOwnGuarantee[/HASH].

>> Join me HERE for Encore Weekend (no charge)

- Dr. Ryan

P.S. I would LOVE to hear your feedback and questions about "Movement as Medicine: Using your Home as Your Gym." AFTER watching, please head here to share your comments on my facebook page.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BUZZING​

I've been up since very early this morning, 4:45am early. "On a Sunday??", you may be asking, and I know, usually I'd be right there with you. But today is special. I started work on a new creative project, one I've dreamed of for a long time, and I couldn't wait to get out of bed this morning (if you know me well, you'll now how out of character that is for me ?).

Right now, I'm buzzing. I'm full of energy and passion and excitement. I can feel my cells vibrating with happiness and life. It's a feeling that was difficult to imagine I would ever be lucky enough to feel again after I was diagnosed. Cancer takes a lot away from us, and one of those things is excitement about life. I've come to realize that this taking is also some of the collateral damage that helps cancer out the most in its bid to win the tug of war over our health; when we stop feeling excitement about life, it becomes harder to keep our desire to live alive, and then it becomes much easier for cancer to gain ground.

On this beautiful day, I have two pieces of advice for you. One, as much as you can, keep focused on now, this moment, when life is good and you are safe. And if you don't feel this way about your current situation, never stop dreaming of the future where things get better; stubbornly hold onto it, as long as that vision serves you. Two, and I can't say this emphatically enough, make room in your life for the things that make you feel alive, that make you buzz. Don't let cancer and the challenges of life take away your desire to be here, because you are still here for a reason and that reason is that you have something beautiful and needed to offer the world still. Find what it is; and I can tell you right now that it's whatever sets your cells on fire, in the best way possible.

There comes a time for many of us when we can no longer fight and we feel it's time to go, that our work here is done. That is just as valid a place to be as the opposite end of the spectrum. But if there is even a hint, a whisper of longing for life within you, listen to it, nurture it, and let it buzz to life. It is the sound of a hole in the world calling out to your soul, and your soul responding with, "I'm coming". Follow it.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The other day, a friend said to me that it was “too late to start a garden this year.”

She told me how lucky I was to live somewhere I could grow food year round and that her summer was ending.
mail

And I was so frustrated. Not because her summer was ending…

Because there are as many ways to grow vegetables and herbs as there are places on this Earth.

And if she could see what she’s missing out on… she wouldn’t have to wait until next year to receive all the health benefits available right NOW.

And then I got really worried… what if you are making the same mistake and waiting until NEXT year to take your next steps toward the garden of your dreams.

Because you could begin harvesting for your fresh food lifestyle in a little as two weeks.

That would mean connecting to the source of your food right now... no matter what.

No matter what your climate is.

No matter what time of year it is.

There’s no need to wait to savor your fresh homegrown harvests.

Enjoy a lifestyle of health and vitality today.

Here’s a two minute video that shows you what’s possible, if you want to grow food at an unusual time of the year - OR - in a less than ideal climate.

[VIDEO!] - Growing Vegetables and Herbs in Different Climates Around the World

Peace & carrots,
Stacey

P.S. More coming your way this week, so keep an eye on your inbox… I have a special surprise coming to you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I know I’ve emailed you about this a couple of times in the past week.

But I’m emailing you again because I truly don’t want you to miss it!

>> Find out the discoveries that shook the neurology world here

If brain health is a priority for you (as it should be for all of us), then you’re going to love the Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass.

Hosted by Ocean Robbins, with Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD (aka "Team Sherzai"), this masterclass will tell you the 4 most dangerous brain health lies that most people believe today.

You’ll also find out the 10 potent brain health breakthroughs based on Team Sherzai’s research as directors of the Alzheimer’s Prevention Program at Loma Linda University Medical Center.

Here’s a little sneak peek: Their research has demonstrated that specific lifestyle changes can radically boost a brain’s performance — and slash risk of Alzheimer’s disease.

I’m sure you and I are going to learn so much from this masterclass!

So click here to save your seat and pick a time that works for you.

Remember: You only have a day left to join.

To your health,

Sarah Otto

P.S. When Drs. Ayesha and Dean published their research, many in the medical establishment met their discoveries with suspicion… or even outright hostility. But eventually, the case became overwhelming. Jim, you deserve to know the truth about your brain. This could potentially save millions of lives worldwide.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Why Won't Bill Gates Wear a Mask?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 Reasons You Should Take a Bath​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Another 25 citizens pronounced DEAD from the flu shot in Korea​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

New outbreak reported in China: thousands infected by highly infectious bacteria that comes from animals​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most people are wrong about 5G. This may sound bold, but it’s the truth.
The industry is dead wrong about 5G and how it might impact human health… of course. Even top Telecom executives have admitted in front of Congress that not a single study has ever been done to prove it’s safe.
But a lot of concerned individuals, online “influencers” and even EMF activists are also mistaken about 5G, and the dangers it may -- or may not -- represent.
My colleague and top EMF mitigation specialist Brian Hoyer and I will be giving a free educational webinar this Thursday to clear things out. This is one you do NOT want to miss if you are personally concerned about the 5G rollout.
Here are the details:
=======================
Free Webinar:
3 Troubling Myths About 5G & Electro-Pollution
(+ how to protect yourself)

***This Thursday, October 29th***
***5PM PDT / 8PM EDT***
***60 minutes of education + 30 minutes of Q&A with Nick & Brian***
=======================
===> Click Here to Register For Free!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:

• Exactly what 5G is (in simple terms), including how to identify if you live near 5G towers
  • Are higher 5G frequencies (like 60 GHz "millimeter waves") more dangerous? You'll be surprised about what the science says...
  • Cell phones, wifi routers, smart meters, Bluetooth sensors... which of these sources of electro-pollution are the worst? How can you protect yourself?
  • What EMF symptoms should you be looking for? Is your health already impacted by electro-pollution?
  • And much, much more
This webinar will be controversial, because the information Brian and I are sharing about 5G goes against a lot of what has been said about 5G this year.
So be it. We’re in this to share the truth as we know it, not to be politically correct or popular.
If you want to know the truth about 5G -- no fear mongering, just empowering information -- then make sure to attend on Thursday:
===> [Free Webinar] 3 Troubling Myths About 5G & Electro-Pollution (October 29th, 5PM PDT, 8PM EDT)
See you on Thursday?
Nick & Brian
PS --
Bonus: There will be a Q&A session at the end in which you’ll be able to ask us all of your most pressing EMF questions and concerns. Be there and be square!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Hi ,
I had planned to write about another topic - something related to fitness and health, I can’t really remember… I just know I couldn’t get myself to do it.
Do you ever feel that way sometimes, when the weight of your emotions feels like everything is impossible to do? That’s how I’m feeling today.
You see, today is supposed to be my older sister’s birthday, six years ago we lost her to a car accident. Hers was a beautiful life cut too short. Gone too soon from this world.
This feeling of loss is hard to describe, given how close we’ve always been. And although it’s been six years... The pain of that loss still affects me. I’ve wondered and questioned why in the beginning.
Even after all the tears I cried in my pain and grief at the loss, a part of me is always hurting knowing she’s no longer with us.
But in the end, I’ve found some peace, in knowing that she’s with our Creator.
Loss is something many of us has had to cope with. Maybe it’s the price we pay for letting people get close to us. But it’s better than the alternative, to not let people get close at all.
Living with the pain of loss is always easier than living with loneliness.
And maybe that’s my message for you today. To remind you that loss can be a beautiful reminder that we’ve let people into our lives and into our hearts, even if they’ve left us in the end. Losing people in life should also give us more appreciation for the people we’ve found. For the friendships we’ve made, and the family we still have by our side.
Thank you for taking the time to read my email today. Though we might not know each other personally I appreciate being able to share with you my thoughts and feelings with you. Sometimes just being able to share your feelings helps a lot in processing those feelings positively. If you ever want to share your feelings just write back to me. I take the time to read my emails when I can and will reply back once I get a chance.

Matt Abraham

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you sick and tired of feeling uncomfortable in your own skin while trying to navigate menopause?
Is there a deep knowing that something’s wrong but your doctor dismisses you, or gives you a one-size-fits-all prescription pill that that never really solves the problem?
Are you struggling to wake up in the morning because most nights are disrupted with night sweats and anxious thoughts?
If so, I am glad we are connecting today because you are in the right place. You’re not alone.
It's common, but it is NOT normal for you to feel like crap.
So many women feel frustrated and stuck with a lack of answers and solutions.
But I want you to know that there are effective, natural solutions. And that's why I am excited to share this event with you...

Introducing the 2020 Stop the Menopause Madness Summit!

For 5 days, you’ll get access interviews with me and 50+ of the top menopause doctors and health experts in this FREE, virtual online conference (sign up here now).
We've got TONS of amazing, valuable advice to share with you about how to heal your hormones and restore your health in perimenopause, menopause and beyond.

We're going to be talking all about...
  • How to successfully lose weight (and keep it off)
  • Regaining energy that you thought was gone for good
  • Balancing your hormones & moods to make stability your new normal
  • How you can feel sexy & confident, look great and Master Midlife!
This summit is all about putting the power back in YOUR hands to not only feel better, but truly heal your body!
I'm sharing about menopause myths, and the other 50+ experts are unpacking simple, practical solutions to all the biggest problems you're facing!
If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, not knowing what to do about your hormones and your health at midlife, tired of hearing “That’s normal for your age!” I hope you’ll join me for this incredible event.
I'll see you there!
Dr. Mariza
P.S. Are you tired of being told that weight gain, hot flashes, and plummeting energy levels are to be expected for "your age"? Me too!
Sign up NOW and get real solutions to boost your energy, stop hot flashes, lose weight, and ensure lasting health!

mail

VU Sponsors