Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

When I started to experience censorship with the mainstream media blackout of my 2016 book, A Mind of Your Own, I realized that we can’t make the rules when we are playing in THEIR sandbox.
Since then, I’ve been shadow banned on Instagram, de-platformed off of Facebook, and now Sayer and I are included in a defamation campaign targeting 12 individuals who are speaking truth to power.
Of course, there is no suppressing the truth, only the desperate attempts to intimidate those who speak it.
Join us for [HASH=3968]#TruthWeek[/HASH] (and follow me on Telegram!), download 12 vaccine truths, and help support our freedom of speech the grassroots way.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Determine Your Healthy Weight

By Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, MDs

Forty-one-year-old comedian Kevin Hart is 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs 141 pounds. But he doesn't seem to be overweight.

That's because a healthy weight depends on age, muscle-fat ratio, height, sex, and body fat distribution.

People who are more athletic and muscled may have a higher body mass index (BMI), but not have excess body fat.

Special: Stubborn Belly Fat Can Be Fixed. Naturally.

Hart's BMI actually registers as overweight (the normal weight range for his height is 101 to 136 pounds). But his level of body fat is 15.8% (that's good), indicating it's likely he has a healthy distribution of muscle and fat.

How can you figure out the right weight for your optimal health? The best way is to use several measurements to see if they reinforce the others’ findings.

• Figure your BMI at CDC.gov; search for "adult BMI calculator." Or try the Smart BMI Calculator, which considers your gender and age along with weight and height at smartbmicalculator.com.

• Determine your waist to hip ratio: Measure your waist at its narrowest part and divide that number by a measurement of your hips at their widest part. Below 0.9 equals low risk of cardiovascular health problems; 0.9 to 0.99 equals moderate risk; 1.0 or more equals high risk. Moderate or high risk may indicate you're overweight.

• Calculate your waist to height ratio. Divide waist size by height in inches. Are you 0.5 or less? Chances are you're a healthy weight.

• Ask your doctor for a body fat assessment using a pinch test. Fit non-athletes come in at 14% to 17% for men and 21% to 24% for women.​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thank you my friend, I do take those for my cancer.
Your the man to ask then.
I see so many variations, some grown in one way then others another each saying their way is best. Can get caps, powder etc. Can even get the ones with the grubs still with them. But surely, just my thought, the crub was just the thing they grew on and its the actual fungi that has all the goodies, yes?
Which is the better way and type?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is the actual fungus that has the medicinal qualities you are seeking. I get mine already caped up.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Canada spent more than $700 million on unused ventilators – with a refund unlikely​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VAX THE BLACKS: Vermont says only “people of color” can receive jab for Covid-19 unless they’re over 50​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CDC extends ban on tenant evictions until June 30, once again asserting tyrannical control over private rental contracts​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CHILD TORTURE PAYS: Planned Parenthood now in the business of chemically castrating adolescents and neutering male children​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Monday​

April 05, 2021

Being proactive about consuming motivational material to improve yourself is only one part of the equation. You have to actually apply the advice to produce the results you want. You have to put in the work even if it seems hard. Coming across helpful advice that resonates with your situation can make you feel happy and hopeful. However, making significant changes to your life requires a lot of effort and it's often not easy. That's why many people don't actually put the lessons they learn into practice. Yes, the process of change is uncomfortable but it's necessary for your growth. Don't shy away from discomfort. Start implementing what you read or listen to.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Taking Bone Meds? They Increase Your Risk of This Type of Fracture​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Manufacturing of Bone Diseases: The Story of Osteoporosis and Osteopenia​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2021 HRR Special Report - NEVER take financial advice from VACCINATED people

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WEF globalist Klaus Schwab declares unvaccinated people to be a threat to humanity​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fauci is a dangerous sociopath who must be held accountable for committing crimes against humanity​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Massive U.S. food shortage coming – get a backup supply ready RIGHT NOW​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Tuesday​

April 06, 2021

What you believe determines what you become. All your actions and decisions are guided by your beliefs. Your beliefs about yourself influence how you feel and how you behave. If you think you're not good enough to be successful, you’ll feel and eventually act like a failure. Your thoughts and actions will reinforce the beliefs you have about yourself. There's no doubt that your beliefs hold the power to steer your life in the right or wrong direction. Now the question is, who do you believe you are?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Tuesday​

April 06, 2021

Luck is on my side. My hard work is paying off. Everything is aligning for me perfectly. I live life authentically. Every journey I embark on leads me to a beautiful destination. I encounter very few obstacles in my path. I am very happy with the direction my life is headed toward.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How to Love Yourself for A Healthier Mental State​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
The trees are in bloom, flowers are popping up … and ohhhh the pollen. Lots and lots of pollen.
This is my first Spring in Florida, and some days, the cars are covered with yellow!
In my early 20s, I had allergies so terrible I took prescription and OTC drugs for them. I didn’t know one of them was a steroid, nor did I know how bad those drugs were for my immune system and overall health.
Now, at age 54, I have no allergies of any kind and take no drugs, either.
Let me share more about why.
Mainstream medicine’s ONLY approach to treating seasonal allergies is prescribing drugs that, while they may relieve the symptoms, carry side effects of their own, short-term and potentially long-term, too.
On the other hand, consider the possibility that natural remedies and lifestyle changes can help you through allergy season, and build your defenses for a lifetime of health.
Considering getting to the source of the issue, rather than masking symptoms.
Now, that I eat a very nutrient-dense diet and detox twice a year, to keep my immune system strong, along with following some of the strategies I’m going to tell you … I have had no allergy symptoms at all.

How do seasonal allergies work?
When you are exposed to a substance you are allergic to, like pollen, dust mites, and mold spores, you produce antibodies.
These proteins help fight off and neutralize the allergen, and trigger your body to release histamines, which cause typical allergy symptoms, like a runny nose and itching.
Foods to eat for seasonal allergies?
You want to consume plenty of foods that both calm inflammation and strengthen your immune system.
  • Citrus fruits, kiwi, bell peppers, broccoli, and brussels sprouts. These are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, and help lower levels of histamine in the body.
  • Nuts and seeds (walnuts, flax seeds, chia seeds, etc). These foods have inflammation-calming omega-3 fatty acids, to help reduce the frequency of hay fever.
  • Apples, peppers, onions, berries, parsley, dill, cilantro, green and black tea. These all contain a potent antioxidant known as quercetin, which acts as a natural antihistamine.
  • Pineapple. This tropical fruit contains bromelain, a common remedy for hay fever. This enzyme is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, particularly in the nose and sinuses.
  • Turmeric. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties, and the curcumin helps inhibit the release of histamine in the body.
  • Raw, local honey. My own experience, and anecdotal evidence at least, shows that eating raw and local honey throughout the year can provide microdoses of local pollen for your immune system to get used to. So the theory is that it works almost like a va**ine.
For more ideas, I wrote about 19 Natural Remedies to help ease and maybe even eliminate seasonal allergies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

10 Top Healing Foods From the Bible​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Next COVID-19 Surge Will Affect Younger People​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

How come it's "safe" to talk about overall health and wellness, but so many hesitate when it comes to mentioning our bodies' sensual wellness?

The answer seems pretty clear to me. When it comes to intimacy... so much has been stigmatized by our society.

Just like every other part of ourselves, our sensuality must be tended to and nourished. We need to understand who we are on this level, because running from -- or repressing -- this life force can have serious physical consequences and even open the door to disease.

The experience of pleasure is our birthright; and yet, there is so much shame surrounding the subject.

So, how can we release this outdated narrative and rekindle that fire within?

Well, there are plants for that!

And thanks to Kimberly Gallagher, we can learn all about the sensuous secrets that our plant friends hold in her new book, Aphrodisiac.

Co-founder of LearningHerbs and creator of Wildcraft!, Kimberly draws on her knowledge of sacred sensuality to guide readers on a journey of connection enriched by the aphrodisiacal properties of healing plants like damiana, cacao, and rose.

Aphrodisiac includes detailed information on 13 nourishing herbs and dozens of recipes for sensuous treats and body recipes like Rose Massage Oil and Cardamom Chocolate Mousse Torte. The book offers healthy, inspiring ways to enhance intimacy -- be it with yourself or a partner -- and build resilient, vibrant relationships.

After all, understanding your body is essential to building healthy relationships with yourself and others.

So, if you want to rewrite the narrative, and learn about herbs that can really set the mood, ignite passion and creativity, and rekindle your lust for life, Kimberly's book is a great place to start.

Click here for more detail on Aphrodisiac and to get your copy today!

Kimberly will also be hosting a webinar in conversation with my dear friend Rosemary Gladstar, where you can hear more about the book and how to put aphrodisiacal herbs to good use. The webinar will be held twice, on Thursday and Friday, April 8th and 9th.

Use this link to reserve your spot for the webinar.

This is an aspect of self-care that is rarely discussed, and it's a wonderful window into deeper realms of health, happiness and connectedness. Highly recommend this book!

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

PS: If you purchase the book by April 12th, you'll gain access to Kimberly's new Aphrodisiac Book Club, Personalizing Your Path to Pleasure -- which will include 4 weekly livestreams of private conversations with Kimberly!

https://www.thesacredscience.com/aphrodisiac

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Alarming Incidence of Fatty Liver and What to Do About It​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Egg Whites Lower Blood Pressure

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

If you’re already eating egg whites to reduce the risk of heart disease, you’re probably lowering your blood pressure as well.

Researchers from Clemson University found that a peptide — a chemical compound containing two or more amino acids — in egg whites reduces blood pressure about as much as a low dose of a blood pressure drug.

Special: Stress Impacts Your Heart — Now There's Something You Can Do About It

The researchers demonstrated that the substance, known scientifically as RVPSL, lowered blood pressure in laboratory rats as effectively as some anti-hypertensive medications without causing any adverse side effects.

Lead researcher Zhipeng Yu said the study built on others that have shown beneficial blood pressure effects from egg whites. He also noted that the peptide retains its beneficial effect even after the egg whites are cooked, so egg whites have the potential of being used in addition to blood pressure medications.

Egg whites are high in protein and low in cholesterol — and, if you’re like many Americans, you are probably already favoring them in place of whole eggs.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whenever we connect with people on the subject of women's health, this is the subject that comes up...

Are you (or your spouse) one of the millions of peri-menopausal women who are silently suffering with:
Your doctor may tell you these problems are normal for a woman “your age” but our colleague, world-renowned gynecologist and feminine health expert Dr. Anna Cabeca disagrees.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Do you love Tacos?

They’re super easy, quick and flavorful - and if you’re on a budget you might have leftovers that would be great for tacos!

You only need a handful of simple ingredients, your favorite taco toppings, and the options are endless with this delicious taco meat. So you can add your own healthy favorites. Use it to create taco salads, enchiladas, burritos, or your favorite taco variations.

I want to share one of my favorite taco recipes! These tacos make for an easy dinner that the whole family will enjoy, even your pickiest eaters!

If you’re new to making taco’s this email will guide you through some important tips to make great tasting (and healthy) tacos…

Taco Ingredients

Ground meat
. I like to use lean ground turkey to make these tacos. The taco seasoning is super tasty and moist, so there’s no way you’ll end up with dry, flavorless tacos. However, you can also use lean (or regular) ground beef, if preferred.

Onion, jalapeño, garlic. These fresh ingredients will give your taco meat a great depth of flavor. The little bit of jalapeño doesn’t make this taco meat too spicy, but feel free to leave it out.

Taco meat seasoning. I love the homemade taco meat seasoning in this recipe. It’s so much tastier than store-bought taco seasoning packets and so easy too!

Salsa. Adding in fresh salsa gives the taco meat extra flavor, and also helps to thicken it up and keeps it moist. If you don’t have salsa on hand, you can use tomato sauce or a combination of the two.

Tomato paste. If you don’t have tomato paste available, no worries, but I love the extra rich flavor it adds to this taco meat.

How To Make Taco Meat
This taco meat is so easy and comes together in just about 20 minutes. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll have a delicious dinner in no time at all. Scroll down for the full recipe.

• Sauté veggies. Cook the onion, jalapeño, and garlic until soft. Once cooked, you can transfer the veggies to a plate or add the ground meat right in the skillet along with the cooked veggies.
  • Cook ground meat. Cook ground turkey or beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Stir frequently to break up any large pieces.
  • Add seasonings and simmer. If you’re using ground beef, you’ll want to drain any excess grease from the pan, then add taco seasoning, onion mixture back in, salsa (or tomato sauce), and tomato paste. Mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low, stirring frequently for about 8 minutes and until mixture thickens.
  • Serve and enjoy! Use this delicious taco meat to fill tortillas, taco shells, taco salads, enchiladas or burritos. So many yummy options!

What Are The Best Toppings For Tacos?
I typically put out a toppings bar and include some or all of the following taco toppings.

Shredded cheese
Diced tomatoes
Minced red onion
Jalapeño slices
Sour cream
Guacamole
Olives
Shredded lettuce
Cilantro
Diced avocado

Here’s the recipe for 6-7 servings; you can store the taco leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5-7 days. So you can make a week’s worth of tacos with this recipe…

Ingredients
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound lean ground turkey or chicken
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 cup tomato sauce or salsa (or a combination of the two)
3 tablespoons tomato paste
6-7 taco shells or tortillas
Optional for topping: guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, diced tomato, fresh cilantro

Instructions
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and jalapeños; cook, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes and until onions are soft.
Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently for 1 minute. Transfer onion mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
Add turkey to the same skillet; cook, over medium-high heat, stirring frequently to break up turkey, for 8 to 10 minutes and until turkey is no longer pink.
Season with chili powder, cumin and garlic salt.
Add onion mixture, tomato sauce or salsa (or a combination of the two) and tomato paste. Mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low, stirring frequently for about 8 minutes and until mixture thickens.

Serve in tortillas or taco shells with all of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!

VU Sponsors