Member For 5 Years

Vaccine Passports already a TOTAL FLOP in New York​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Friday​

April 09, 2021

You will meet many people in your life who will hurt you. But you will also come across people who will genuinely care about you. These people will always encourage you and support you. Cherish them. Invest in your relationship with them. Make them feel you truly care about them. Don't let thoughts about negative people disrupt your relationship with people who are good for you. Let go of the bitter past experiences and make space for love, happiness, and joy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Here's Why Men Worldwide Die Earlier Than Women…​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

10 Weird Health Hacks That Drs Swear By (and they really work!)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doc Jones Going Live​
mail
mail
Days​
Hours​
Minutes​
Seconds​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The #1 Tip for Keeping Your Brain Sharp As You Age, According to Neurosurgeon Sanjay Gupta​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

One particularly important aspect of all neurodegenerative diseases is progressive decline in energy production within affected neurons, mostly due to impaired mitochondria. This begins decades before a person experiences symptoms.

In fact, some scientists believe that the process begins as early as a person’s 20s or early 30s, when the energy in mitochondria declines.

Natural neurons can become 100 times more sensitive to damage from excitotoxicity. Until recently, it was thought that brain cells could only utilize sugar (glucose) for energy.

But it is now understood that they can utilize ketones, which are produced by the liver from fatty acids, equally well. More importantly, ketones do not need insulin to enter neurons, as is the case with glucose.

Special: Doctor Finally Discovers Natural Secret Weapon Against Aging

This is critical because it appears that people who develop Alzheimer’s disease suffer from insulin resistance within their brain. This is a condition where insulin no longer works to help transport glucose into the brain cells, where it is needed.

In essence, this kind of insulin resistance starves the brain cells. Several studies have shown that a ketogenic diet (high-fat, moderate-protein, low-carbohydrate) — or better yet, taking ketones directly — can significantly improve many of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s, especially if started early in the disease.

Despite all the evidence confirming this, most physicians who treat Alzheimer’s patients still do not make use of this simple, safe, and inexpensive form of treatment.

Because inflammation is at the center of neurodegenerative diseases, plant extracts that reduce inflammation offer an excellent way to at least slow the course of the disease.

Nanocurcumin has been demonstrated to have several beneficial effects, including:

• Dramatically reduce brain inflammation

• Improve the function of the blood-brain barrier

• Reduce the accumulation of beta-amyloid proteins in the brain

• Inhibit excitotoxicity

• Calm microglia

Trans-resveratrol and pterostilbene also powerfully protect the brain.

Bacopa and gastrodin, in my experience, have shown the most impressive results for improving memory and overall cognitive function of the brain. Both compounds suppress microglial activation and reduce immunoexcitotoxicity.

Silymarin, apigenin, and luteolin all inhibit microglial activation, thus reducing the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. The problem with these three is that they are poorly absorbed. But, nanotechnology has greatly improved absorption of these compounds.

Unfortunately, none of these compounds are used by physicians treating patients with neurodegenerative diseases.

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., is editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report and a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

April 9th: mRNA vaccines may EDIT your genes through “retro-integration” … and the DNA damage might be passed on to future generations​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SPARS simulation predicts vaccine ZOMBIE wave of neurological disorders

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Former Pfizer scientist warns that governments and pharmaceutical companies will continue to deceive and enslave people before killing them off​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

European human rights court: compulsory vaccinations are “necessary” and don’t violate human rights, no matter what’s in the vaccine​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Covid’s “third wave” will see mass death among the VACCINATED​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Could mRNA vaccines permanently alter DNA? Recent science suggests they might​

No Jab for me or my Mom. Saw this morning a young girl has Paralysis and is having Multiple Seizures. That was the latest I heard. Too bad the Goobermen are covering most of it up.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No Jab for me or my Mom. Saw this morning a young girl has Paralysis and is having Multiple Seizures. That was the latest I heard. Too bad the Goobermen are covering most of it up.
They are covering up more than anyone could believe,. A friend of mine got the jab a few weeks back and now is suffering side effects from it. just talking to him he sound like a completely different person. Oh and he now says "I wish I would of never done it".

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Protecting Yourself Against New Virus Strains

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Marvel Comics specializes in mutant superheroes, from Hope Summers and Wolverine to Iceman and Storm. They're only scary to the bad guys.

Mutant viruses, on the other hand, are more troubling — and we know COVID-19 is mutating.

These mutations include the British variant (officially called B.1.1.7), the South African strain (B.1.351), the Brazilian one (P.1), and as of this writing, mumblings about a home-grown American mutation in New York City (B.1.526).

Special: Trouble Emptying Your Bowels? Top Surgeon Shares #1 Technique to Wash Out Your Insides

These variants may become harder for your immune system to detect or to attack. And they may make the infection more easily transmitted or more severe.

The good news is that some of the current vaccines knock out some of the mutations. Correspondence in the New England Journal of Medicine says that the Pfizer vaccine neutralizes both the British and Brazilian strains, and is nearly as effective in countering the South African one.

And Moderna announced it is shipping a vaccine that is tailored to knock out both the original and South African strains.

Down the road, some people may need booster shots (no big deal), but as we get to 80%-90% vaccination rates, the virus will be less likely to mutate because it will be reproducing less.

So where does that leave you if you've been vaccinated or are thinking about getting vaccinated?

Feeling delighted you got a vaccine or committed to getting one ASAP.

Also, following social distancing rules, wearing a mask when out of the house, and washing your hands frequently. That's really no strain at all.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Chronic conditions like heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and dementia are the world’s leading causes of death. They cost the global economy trillions of dollars, and they cause years if not decades of degraded quality of life before they all-too-often end it all.
But while the medical establishment has developed high-tech, high-priced drugs and surgeries to treat the symptoms of chronic disease, the root cause is often ignored. And that’s a shame because an overwhelming body of research published in peer-reviewed journals shows us that many cases of chronic illness can be prevented or even reversed with diet and lifestyle choices.
And that is why I am SO excited to invite you to join in this month’s WHOLE Life Action Hour interview, with Saray Stancic, MD.
Dr. Stancic is triple board-certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, AND Lifestyle Medicine. She’s author of What’s Missing from Medicine: Six Lifestyle Changes to Overcome Chronic Illness, and founder of one of the first lifestyle medicine practices in the United States.
This month we get to interview Saray for WHOLE Life Club!
Listen to this potent Action Hour interview, here.
Yours for lasting wellness,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. In this Action Hour, you’ll find out how you can leverage diet and lifestyle to prevent (even reverse!) chronic illness, and how you can optimize your health and the health of your loved ones.
Join us for the April WHOLE Life Action Hour, How To Overcome Chronic Illness, with Saray Stancic, MD, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And in the video below I talk about the 14-Day Liver Rehab I used to shed my “Quarantine 19” and get my health back on track.
Doing this program is part of my secret to lose that extra weight.
Watch the short video here.
Watch the video here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Crandall's Heart Health Report

Statin Switch or Pause May Avert Side Effects
By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

There’s good news for people who need to continue taking cholesterol-lowering statin drugs but have been forced to discontinue them because of side effects. A study, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, shows that many are able to restart the same drug, or switch to a similar one that doesn’t have adverse effects.
Special: Dr. Crandall Reveals the Secret to Normal Cholesterol
Researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital reviewed medical records and doctors’ notes for 108,000 people prescribed a statin at one of two Boston hospitals. They found that about 57,000 of them stopped the drugs at least temporarily during the study period.
They also found that about 19,000 people had drug-related side effects noted in their medical records. In addition, 11,000, or 10%, stopped taking statins because of those problems, which included muscle pain, nausea, gas, and liver dysfunction.
However, the researchers found that most people who had stopped taking the statins were prescribed the same or another statin within a year — and more than 90% ended up staying on that medication.
This suggests that the muscle and stomach problems might not be related to the drug or could be a side effect of a particular type of statin.
While statins are too often prescribed for people who could lower their cholesterol with lifestyle changes, for others, they can be lifesavers.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They are covering up more than anyone could believe,. A friend of mine got the jab a few weeks back and now is suffering side effects from it. just talking to him he sound like a completely different person. Oh and he now says "I wish I would of never done it".

My GF thinks this is a Cure and when I try to tell her she still must wear a Mask and Social Distance, but it is only good for 6 Months, she tells me the Greatest Doctor told her it is recommended. I lost all faith in what he has to say~! Fucking Fauci and Bill Gates developed this Virus. Sure I trust the CDC or the FDA.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
288811f3e4bd62bbca6a5df529f0f052.jpg

This is what I see in every parking lot I've been to.
First time I decided to take a pic of one.

Question :question:
If this is such a Pandemic... Why isn't there Hazardous Waste Containers at every establishment...buildings, post offices, Doctors offices (where You are able to throw the muzzles away), every Walmarts, Dollar Trees....you name it; Where are the Hazardous Waste Containers??? :question:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My GF thinks this is a Cure and when I try to tell her she still must wear a Mask and Social Distance, but it is only good for 6 Months, she tells me the Greatest Doctor told her it is recommended. I lost all faith in what he has to say~! Fucking Fauci and Bill Gates developed this Virus. Sure I trust the CDC or the FDA.
I heard today they want to make it an every 3 month vaccine. It shuts down your immune system so after you do it you are relient on form then on, and for the flu shot cause with no immune your gonna need all that big pharma has to offer :eek: :eek: because then big pharma is your immune system:eek::mad: and I look for once they get the most to do it so they are dependant on it they will start to charge a pretty penny for it:mad::mad::mad:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
288811f3e4bd62bbca6a5df529f0f052.jpg

This is what I see in every parking lot I've been to.
First time I decided to take a pic of one.

Question :question:
If this is such a Pandemic... Why isn't there Hazardous Waste Containers at every establishment...buildings, post offices, Doctors offices (where You are able to throw the muzzles away), every Walmarts, Dollar Trees....you name it; Where are the Hazardous Waste Containers??? :question:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
Well maybe it's because people just have no respect for others anymore and have become filthy slobs I guess:mad:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

More Proof That Sugar Fuels Cancer​

VU Sponsors