Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
288811f3e4bd62bbca6a5df529f0f052.jpg

This is what I see in every parking lot I've been to.
First time I decided to take a pic of one.

Question :question:
If this is such a Pandemic... Why isn't there Hazardous Waste Containers at every establishment...buildings, post offices, Doctors offices (where You are able to throw the muzzles away), every Walmarts, Dollar Trees....you name it; Where are the Hazardous Waste Containers??? :question:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

What a good point~! Since this is a such a Pandemic why are there not Hazardous Waste Containers? I see so many chin diapers like the other day passing the car wash. at least three people had their noses exposed.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I heard today they want to make it an every 3 month vaccine. It shuts down your immune system so after you do it you are relient on form then on, and for the flu shot cause with no immune your gonna need all that big pharma has to offer :eek: :eek: because then big pharma is your immune system:eek::mad: and I look for once they get the most to do it so they are dependant on it they will start to charge a pretty penny for it:mad::mad::mad:

Moderna Eyes Dual Covid-19, Flu Vaccine

By Jared S. Hopkins

Moderna Inc. Chief Executive Stephane Bancel said the company is developing a vaccine targeting both seasonal flu and Covid-19 that, if successful, would protect recipients from both illnesses.

Mr. Bancel said Tuesday that the shot could be ready for use in a couple of years, a timeline dictated by both the company's progress and the regulatory process. Such a vaccine would likely be subject to a standard approval process, he said, rather than the unorthodox steps the U.S. Food and Drug Administration took to speed up data reviews for Covid-19 during the pandemic.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Would people have the choice of getting the regular flu shot or would it be standard that people get the combined one?
Would it depend on whether the person already has the jab or not?

These questions are not directed towards you, Jimi.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

April 9th: mRNA vaccines may EDIT your genes through “retro-integration” … and the DNA damage might be passed on to future generations​

black book author who is promoting a prayer to “hate white people.” The new “tolerance,” it seems, is to beg God to hate white people. “Hatred” is the new progressivism.

Also, tech companies are throwing billions of dollars into startups that will harvest the blood of children and then transfuse it into the bodies of paying clients. Soon, it seems, harvesting the blood of children will become an FDA-approved business model. America is becoming a “vampire” society run by child traffickers, medical vampires and vaccine zombies.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my.....
This is all so freaking crazy... I just don't have any words.
People are losing their Hearts, Souls, and Minds. :cry:

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
black book author who is promoting a prayer to “hate white people.” The new “tolerance,” it seems, is to beg God to hate white people. “Hatred” is the new progressivism.

Also, tech companies are throwing billions of dollars into startups that will harvest the blood of children and then transfuse it into the bodies of paying clients. Soon, it seems, harvesting the blood of children will become an FDA-approved business model. America is becoming a “vampire” society run by child traffickers, medical vampires and vaccine zombies.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my.....
This is all so freaking crazy... I just don't have any words.
People are losing their Hearts, Souls, and Minds. :cry:

Most will and some have already sold their souls to the devil "Big Pharma"

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Sunday​

April 11, 2021

Now that so many of us are working from home, it's more important than ever to carefully plan out our days. Since there are no clear boundaries to separate your work from leisure, it's easy to lose track of time. Avoid that by choosing a cutoff time for work. Carve out time to exercise, meditate, watch movies and interact with your loved ones. Sticking to a structured routine can help you let go of the feeling like you can never escape work.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Sunday​

April 11, 2021

I am able to keep my calm no matter what happens in my life. I am strong. I am powerful. I am able to look beyond the difficult situations in my life. I see stressful situations as a growth experience. I have the strength and courage to get through any situation.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Missing the “old you” who slept deeply and restfully through the night?

If sleep is an ongoing battle, and you are not waking up replenished and fueled for the day… you have a problem.

You see, without good sleep, your body isn't getting the crucial digest-repair-restore time that it so desperately needs.

And without enough restful sleep, your mental health tanks get depleted and you lack the important emotional reserves you need to deal with the stressors of life. Your body becomes overwhelmed, making healing impossible.

That’s all about to change…

I am excited to share this turning-point event that will heal your sleep forever.

The best wellness protocols in the world will not help you heal if you’re not sleeping well.

You can truly get started on better sleep today!

—>>I’ll see you online at Your Best Sleep Ever Summit when you register now!

Be Blessed!

Dr. David Jockers

P.S. When you register for Your Best Sleep Ever Summit, you’ll also unlock early access to interviews, free guides, and helpful eBooks about sleep health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
We have started a petition calling on―all governments, businesses, and scientists―to stop the release of genetically engineered (GE) microbes and viruses and to prevent genetically engineered enhancements of potentially dangerous pandemic pathogens.
Join us; help spread the word by signing this petition and sharing it with others! Help create the solution!
Unregulated Genetically Engineered (GE) Microbes Pose an Existential Threat to the Environment and Human Health―they have the potential to negatively impact you, your family, and the environment around you!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
The release of genetically engineered (GE) microbes into the environment (whether deliberate or not) can elicit long-term, large-scale, and potentially irreversible changes to the environment, communities, and ecosystems. The current regulatory framework is wholly inadequate and outdated, lagging far behind the technology and the threat it brings. In most countries, genetically engineered microbes can be released without meaningful government oversight. And despite the pandemic, scientists around the world continue to engineer pathogens that could prove devastating if they escaped.
ACT NOW! This effort will insist on an increase in security at facilities creating or using GE microbes. And additionally, it calls for the assignment of strict liability in the event of release―whether on purpose or by accident.
There has never been a better time to rally people and governments to safeguard our planet from potential catastrophes caused by engineered microorganisms. Now is the opportunity to protect our precious ecosystem, to protect humanity, and to protect all future generations.
Rise to the challenge and be a part of this global movement. Your signature protects nature now and helps secure our future.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​
At least 50% of homes and 60% of commercial buildings — churches, schools, dorms as well as office buildings, even your car — have had some kind of water issue.

Exposure to toxic molds from water damaged buildings is very, very common (and completely under-diagnosed).

Is toxic mold the reason behind your stress or other painful symptoms?

Did you know? It could be mold toxicity if you are:
  • Enduring terrible mood swings, anxiety, depression
  • Suffering from sinus infections, bronchitis, migraines
  • Weakened by gut issues, brain fog, fatigue, neurological symptoms
  • Constantly challenged w/ sleep issues
  • Reacting to chemicals, smells, foods, medications

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Warding Off Stroke Fights Dementia
By Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, MDs

Jimmy Durante revered his oversize "schnozzola," and insisted "the nose knows." But what does it really know? About 10,000 distinct odors! Nonetheless, there's one type of bad-for-you breath the nose can't detect — increased amounts of odorless methane and odorless hydrogen that overweight people exhale.
It takes lab equipment to sniff out a newly identified culprit in the battle of the bulge: an overgrowth of Methanobrevibacter smithii, a bacterium inside your guts that releases those gases as it munches every iota of nutrition and calories it can from passing food. This voracious little bug breaks down food to "help" you absorb more; that's why people exhaling the most methane/hydrogen weigh around 15 pounds more than less gassy folks.
Special: This Gut Health Secret Is Key to Your Body's Immune Challenges
What makes Metha smithii run amok? One big cause: processed foods, simple carbs, saturated fats and added sugars, and sugar syrups — foods that upset the balance of your gut's bacteria. The solution: Balance the trillions of good and bad bacteria in your guts by eating lean proteins, 100% whole grains, healthy fats (the odd omegas, 3, 7, and 9), veggies, and fruits.
Next step? Go for 10,000 a day (a pedometer will help count your steps). And take a daily probiotic. We favor 2 billion to 4 billion spores of bacillus coagulans. That'll keep your immune system strong, your digestion moving smoothly, and (believe it or not) your brain focused.
When your gut bacteria have the right balance, you'll pass the methane/hydrogen breathalyzer test and continue on your way to a healthy and very alert future!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Monday​

April 12, 2021

Negative people complain all the time. They bring others down. They don't care about other people's feelings. And when you complain about how negative they are being, you're kind of doing the same thing. Don’t allow negative people to drain your energy. When you’re frustrated with a difficult person, give yourself time to regain your personal power. Limit the amount of time you spend thinking about negative people. You have to protect your mindset and maintain your emotional distance. Avoid taking their comments personally. Don’t stoop to their level.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Monday​

April 12, 2021

I focus on one thing at a time. I give my complete attention to the task at hand. I easily let go of distractions. I have clarity. My priorities are sorted. I align my energy and my abilities toward meaningful experiences. I have all the time I need to get things done.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Do You Lose Your Temper? 7 Tips to Tame Your Anger​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Eminent doc: Media censored COVID-19 early treatment options that could have reduced fatalities by 85%​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 DUMBEST things Americans are doing that make themselves more susceptible to catching and maybe dying from the upcoming Covid-19 virus mutations​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi
Did you know that the ‘modern diet’ causes more than two MILLION deaths from cancer per year?

As startling as that might sound, it could actually be good news because it means you have the power to avoid cancer!

But you must know what to eat and which toxic foods to stay away from. And that’s easier said than done.

My friends and colleagues, John and Ocean Robbins, have put together a guidebook on the top 10 superfoods that have been scientifically proven to help fight cancer.

These aren’t exotic foods you won’t be able to afford or find.

These are simple foods that can make a huge difference.

How many of them are you already eating?

[Download] Eat to Defeat Cancer: 10 Superfoods That Nourish Every Cell

And here’s one more important thing:

With all that’s going on in the world right now, your health is more important than ever.

So if you want to learn even more about preventing cancer, as well as the latest insights on how to eat for a rock-solid immune system, boosting your brainpower, and what people who live the longest and healthiest eat…

Then don’t miss the 10th annual Food Revolution Summit.

This is the #1 food and health event in the world. Hundreds of thousands of people are joining in to get the latest insights from the world’s top food experts.

When you download your Eat to Defeat Cancer guidebook, you’ll also get a f-ree spot in the 2021 Food Revolution Summit.

Go here to get your cancer superfoods guidebook, and claim your complimentary spot in the 10th annual Food Revolution Summit

Yours for health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Our friends, John and Ocean Robbins, put together a FR-EE guidebook on 8 tasty superfoods that can improve your brain health.

These aren’t exotic, expensive foods that are difficult to find.

No, these are simple foods you can get at any grocery store that can make a huge difference.

Are you already eating some of these? Which ones are you missing?

Download Brain Food: 8 Superfoods Your Brain Will Love

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Are you yawning your way through each day?

Recently, we set our clocks ahead an hour -- I always dread the time change because it makes me tired and off-kilter for a whole week!

But a few sleepy days are nothing compared to the suffering of those with truly serious sleep problems. Are you one of them?

David was telling me that 50-70 million adults in the United States have a sleep disorder and even MORE do worldwide! That’s a lot of unnecessary misery...

So, it’s time to ask yourself some important questions (be honest!)...

• Do you get groggy after eating?
  • Do you fall asleep while reading or watching TV?
  • Are you experiencing decreased sex drive?
  • Hit the snooze button every morning?
  • Are you relying on caffeine and sugar for energy?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you may be dangerously sleep deprived. And when you are sleep deprived, your health suffers.

Fortunately, there are things you can do to end excessive daytime sleepiness, like…

—>>Joining me at Your Best Sleep Ever Summit Starting Tomorrow!

Your host, Misty Williams, has gathered some of the world’s foremost health experts to help you recognize and understand your sleep needs and learn what you can do right now to improve the quality of your sleep.

It’s time to change your sleep and change your life!

You’re the best!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, hope you're doing well today.
mail

Did you know that the right diet and lifestyle can slash your risk of heart disease up to 80%?

So, what are the best foods for your heart, and are YOU eating enough of them?

Find out right now in this definitive new free guide, The 15 Superfoods Your Heart Will Love

My good friends and colleagues, John and Ocean Robbins, are giving you this new report today in support of their free 2021 Food Revolution Summit.

In it, you're about to discover the top 15 foods that have been scientifically proven to help promote a healthy heart.

This includes several foods, such as certain spices, that may well surprise you!

Head here now to get your copy completely FREE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Why Stress is Affecting Your Waistline & What to Do About It​

Stress happens. In the busy modern world, stress is basically synonymous with life. And the ways in which stress affects our health is well documented almost everywhere you look.

The sneaky thing about stress is that your body doesn’t distinguish between ‘perceived’ or ‘real’ stress. Stress can be caused by an actual threat, i.e. losing your job/experiencing a trauma, but it can also be caused by more subtle triggers like worrying about being stressed!

Some of our efforts to be ‘healthier’ could be stressing us out. Pushing ourselves too hard in exercise; obsessing over food; compromising our sleep for the sake of ‘health practices’ like fitness classes or even yoga, are all such examples.

The biggest culprit causing or perpetuating the detrimental consequences of stress is the hormone cortisol. Fasting, food intake, exercising, waking up, and psychosocial stressors cause the body to release cortisol.

Do you think you might have high cortisol?

Cortisol does many important things in the body that help us cope with a change in our environment, but the problem with modern life is that we’re running on cortisol nearly 24/7 which starts to create a new set of problems.

One often overlooked problem is abdominal weight gain. Cortisol release in the body causes fat to be made available as fuel or to be moved from places where it is stored (the legs and thighs, for example) to the vital organs in the abdomen as a ‘protective’ mechanism in times of stress.

While that may have been a good thing in the caveman era, it’s not good for our health today. If we are living in a regular state of stress, day in and day out, our belly fat is going to pile up leaving us susceptible to other issues.

Excess fat around the abdomen is linked to an increased risk for cardiovascular disease, Type 2 Diabetes, and colon cancers.

Why? Well, this kind of fat has a mind of its own. It makes toxins that negatively affect the way the body operates and produces chemicals like cytokines that increase inflammation.

What’s the key to shedding belly fat and preventing inflammation?

Sleep.

Sufficient shut-eye gives our bodies the much needed time to rest and repair. If we skimp on this vital form of self-care we not only set ourselves up for poor mental function the next day but we’re also more prone to abnormal fluctuations in cortisol and weight gain.

Eat clean.

Minimizing processed foods, sugar, and other sources of inflammation are key to reducing fat build-up. Clean, whole foods keep inflammation low, blood sugar steady and your energy levels high.

Move.

A sedentary, seated lifestyle does not do a body good. Any form of enjoyable physical movement, whether that’s weight training, yoga, dance, or even walking will keep your body working like a well-oiled machine and promote a healthy metabolism.

Destress!

Living in a constant state of stress/fight or flight mode is negatively impacting your waistline. Even if you hit the gym regularly and eat healthy, stress can still run rampant in your system. Make time to really, actually let it go, often.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Few diseases strike fear into the hearts of humans the way cancer does. But where does cancer come from?

Many experts would have us believe that cancer comes down to genetics -- to random mutations that suddenly appear in cells and multiply.

But new research has revealed that 90% of cancer cases are caused by diet, environment, and lifestyle factors -- NOT genetics!

This is where "thinking outside of the box" comes in (for cancer as well as most other diseases).

Do you know one of the most powerful ways we can ward off cancer?

By putting certain foods on our dinner plate!

To dig into some of the most medicinal foods for fighting and preventing cancer, there's an awesome (and free) e-book called Eat to Defeat Cancer that you can access using the link below. I highly recommend checking out this vital resource.

Click HERE for a free e-book on the world's mightiest anti-cancer foods

This powerful nutritional blueprint was created by my good friend Ocean Robbins from Food Revolution, and when you sign up for your copy he'll also give you access to this year's Food Revolution Summit!

You don't have to be among the 39.5% of people around the world who will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime.

The breakthrough information in this e-book will show you that cancer is not out of your control.

You can eat your way to vibrant health -- by loading your plate up with delicious, nutrient-dense foods that supercharge your immune system.

If you want to spring clean your diet, take charge of your health, and reduce your risk of cancer, check out this treasure trove of natural healing foods.

https://www.thesacredscience.com/eat-to-defeat-cancer

As Hippocrates once said, "Let food be thy medicine!" (And what delicious medicine it can be!)

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What if everything you’ve been told about cancer was a lie?

What if cancer’s TRUE treatments and preventions are actually “hiding in plain sight,” but nobody is noticing them because the establishment and the media ignore them?

You know something? We all have got blinders on!

It’s like we’re all listening to the same old radio station playing the same old stuff, over and over again. What most people don’t realize is that our “medical establishment” owns the radio stations, so all we get to hear is what they want to tell us.

Most of us aren’t even aware that other stations and other music exists. But they do!!

Fortunately, there are countless doctors, scientists, researchers, and cancer survivors that are all playing a “different tune” than the one that we’ve been allowed to hear!

Yes, there are effective strategies to treat and beat cancer! And over the past several years,The Truth About Cancer team has been on a quest and traveling the world to discover many of these “hidden” tunes (truths) about cancer.

And I’m excited to tell you that they are about to release a brand-new, life-saving 9-episode cancer docu-series, with never-before-seen footage and interviews with over 150 experts from 25 countries across the globe.

It is called the Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER and it’s the most comprehensive cancer docu-series that they’ve ever produced!

And as always, they are going to release it FREE to the world!

>>Register to attend this free, online event!

Join me and discover the TRUTH about cancer. I look forward to seeing you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Can eating just one mushroom per day lead to a 64% drop in breast cancer risk?

(And what drink can boost that number to a whopping 89% drop?)

Researchers from the University of Western Australia conducted a study of 2,000 women and came to a stunning conclusion:

Women who consumed at least a third of an ounce of fresh cooked mushrooms every day (about one mushroom per day) were 64% less likely to develop breast cancer.

Even more impressive, women who combined eating mushrooms with regular green tea consumption saw an even more significant benefit.

These women reduced their breast cancer risk by an astounding 89%!

What if every woman knew what to eat and drink to slash her breast cancer risk and avoid suffering, stress, and a potentially deadly diagnosis?

The good news doesn’t stop at mushrooms and green tea — and it isn’t just for women.

Countless global studies shine the light on the truth…

Eating the right foods — and avoiding the wrong ones — can help you prevent, sometimes even reverse, most of the major chronic conditions of our times.

From heart disease to type 2 diabetes…

From obesity to autoimmune conditions…

Your health is in your hands. (And at the end of your fork!)

If you want to know:

• What top doctors eat to get more energy, better sleep, and the strongest immune system possible
  • Which foods to eat regularly to avoid a devastating diagnosis
  • What to stop eating immediately — some of these so-called “healthy” foods might be in your kitchen!
  • Which popular food fads are unfounded and potentially harmful to your health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having Belly Fat Forces Your Liver To Work Harder, Use More Fuel, And Starve Your Brain! [1]
Your liver and your brain both rely on the same protein to function properly.

It’s called the PPARalpha protein — your liver uses this protein to process fat and your brain uses it to process memory.
When you have too much belly fat, your liver has to work harder and it uses up all of the PPARalpha protein in your body, STARVING your memory center. [1]
The result?
Your memory and learning capabilities become damaged.
And in some cases your brain can even shrink. [1]
It’s another reason to try and lose fat around your abdomen.
We’ve all heard that abdominal fat can raise your risk of a heart attack…
And we all know that it doesn’t do anything for our self esteem.
But this is perhaps the most important reason to shed those unflattering pounds.
Belly Fat Can Damage Your Brain!
If you have a lot of fat around your stomach, do your best to try and lose it.
Not so that you can look good this summer, but so that you can look at your children in the future and know who they are.
If you don’t know where to start — watch this video:
How I Lost Nearly 20 Lbs Last Year
Watch the video here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
The Military Diet is fast becoming today’s most popular diet with many people claiming that it’s helped them reduce 10 pounds a week - and the science behind the diet is clear why it works!

What’s awesome about this diet is there’s no book, expensive foods, difficult recipes, or even supplements to buy. And today i’ll share with you a cheap meal plan that will get you on this diet if you want to try it out.

Fair warning… It’s one of the hardest diets - you will feel hungry especially if you’re used to eating over 3,000 calories a day.

Maybe you’ve heard about this diet but by one of it’s other names, it’s also called the 3-day diet, navy diet, army diet, and some even call it the ice cream diet.

There’s an internet rumor that it was designed by nutritionists in the US military to get soldiers in top shape quickly - but there’s no official endorsement or affiliation with any military or government offices. (Myth - Busted!)

Basics of the Military Diet:

The 3-day military diet is actually split into 2 phases over a 7-day period.

For the first 3 days, you must follow a set low-calorie meal plan for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are no snacks between meals.

Total calorie intake during this phase is roughly 1,100–1,400 calories per day. (I told you it’s hard! Especially if you’re not used to such low calorie intake)

For the remaining 4 days of the week, you are encouraged to eat healthy and continue to keep your calorie intake low.

Here’s your Free Meal Plan:

Day 1

This is the meal plan for day 1. It amounts to around 1,400 calories.

Breakfast:

A slice of toast with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
Half a grapefruit.
A cup of coffee or tea (optional).

Lunch:

A slice of toast.
Half a cup of tuna.

Dinner:

A 3-oz (85 grams) serving of meat with a cup of green beans.
A small apple.
Half a banana.
One cup vanilla ice cream.

Day 2
These are the meals for day 2, amounting to around 1,200 calories.

Breakfast:

A slice of toast.
One hard-boiled egg.
Half a banana.

Lunch:

One hard-boiled egg.
A cup of cottage cheese.
5 saltine crackers.

Dinner:

Two hot dogs, with no bun.
Half a cup of carrots and half a cup of broccoli.
Half a banana.
Half a cup of vanilla ice cream.

Day 3
Here is the plan for day 3, which amounts to around 1,100 calories.

Breakfast:

A 1-ounce slice of cheddar cheese.
5 saltine crackers.
A small apple.

Lunch:

A slice of toast.
One egg, cooked however you like.

Dinner:

A cup of tuna.
Half a banana.
1 cup of vanilla ice cream.

Feel free to drink as much coffee or tea as you want, as long as you don’t add any calories from sugar or cream. Drink plenty of water too.

What about the other 4 days of the week?

The remainder of the week also involves dieting.

Snacks are permitted and there are no food group restrictions. However, you are encouraged to limit portion sizes and keep total calorie intake under 1,500 per day.

Have you tried this diet before? Did it work for you? Did you find it hard to stick to this diet or do you prefer a different type of diet? Let me know with a reply.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[FREE Guide] Has Good Hygiene REALLY Been Linked to Cancer?
Hi Jimi,

Here's a mic drop for most folks...

So-called "good hygiene" has literally been linked to cancer!

Thanks to the 2020/2021 health crisis, cancer’s sneaky, hiding places are finally being exposed.

And, here's a spoiler alert: over-sanitation & living in an antiseptic environment is NOT a good thing. It weakens our immune system and makes us more susceptible to infection, inflammation and chronic disease (like cancer)

=> Download the new eGuide, "22 Ways to Cancer-Proof Your Life Today" to protect your family & learn more.

Cancer Is Hiding in MY home?
“Brush your teeth… wash your hands… and don’t forget to use soap!”
These are just a few common sayings you’ve probably heard since childhood. That’s because good hygiene is important if you want to live a long… healthy… and happy life…
But there’s one BIG problem…
Most of today’s basic level hygiene products – like soaps… shampoos… sanitizers… and even toothpastes – are COMPLETELY contaminated with dangerous cancer-causing agents.
So, the time and effort put into keeping clean and smelling fresh every day – actually creates a direct path for cancer to develop in your future.
In the new eBook 22 Ways to Cancer-Proof Your Life Today, ALL the sneaky places cancer-causing agents like to hide are revealed – so you can protect your health and avoid being another statistic of this devastating disease…

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

How often do you think about your lymphatic system?

If you're like most people... the answer is probably "not very often."

Even though it's an essential (and huge!) part of the body, the lymphatic system gets very little TLC.

And if your lymphatic system is suffering, you might have warning signs like:

• Retaining fluid, feeling puffy or bloated
  • Getting sick easily (and taking longer to recover than others)
  • Fatigue and low energy
  • Exercise/movement makes you feel worse
  • Swollen lymph nodes or lymphedema
  • Brain fog, depression, and other neurological symptoms
  • Skin rashes, hives, and other issues
  • Swollen or sore joints
  • Cold hands and feet
  • Weight loss resistance
If you have any of these warning signs, there is good news: caring for your lymphatic system is simple and easy... you just need someone to show you how!

>>> Get the 30-page eBook, Lymphatic Lessons: 7 Lessons to get into the FLOW of Life, to learn how to tell if your lymph is draining and detoxing properly and discover new, effective approaches for lymphatic health

This free book will educate you on the essential lymph system, and give you techniques and treatments to start safely using TODAY to feel better and have more energy.

>>>> Get the free guide now

VU Sponsors