Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Health Thought:

"Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem.
We all have twenty-four-hour days."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What You Need to Know About Dense Breasts​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

What if I told you that you could prevent brain disease if you start right now?

Many people think memory loss, brain fog, and fuzzy thinking are normal parts of aging or the result of bad genetics.

But here’s the truth backed by the newest scientific developments:

Most of these symptoms are easily prevented with small lifestyle shifts.

And the #1 thing that’s in your control right now is the food on your plate.

My friends, John and Ocean Robbins, have put together a free guidebook on eight superfoods that can improve your brain health.

You’ll find out which foods can help:

• Prevent Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
  • Improve your memory
  • Improve your cognitive function
  • Reduce your risk of stroke
  • Protect yourself from mental decline

The good news, Jim, is that these aren’t exotic or expensive foods that are difficult to find!

These are simple foods you can get at any grocery store.

In fact, if you’re a coffee lover, you’ll be happy to know that a 13-year study of more than 80,000 Japanese adults who drank at least one cup of coffee per day had a 20% reduced risk of stroke.

So are you already eating some of these? Which ones are you missing?

Find out which foods made the list by downloading this ebook here.

To your health,

Sarah Otto

P.S. When John and Ocean learned that 90% of Alzheimer’s cases could be preventable, they had to get this message out to as many people as possible. Read the guidebook and join the upcoming Food Revolution Summit here to learn how to protect yourself and those you love from decades of suffering.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Dementia Risk Increased by Processed Meat
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

There are many types of bacon. Sir Francis Bacon helped develop the scientific method of inquiry and experimentation. Kevin Bacon won hearts with his film work in "Mystic River" and "Footloose." Max Bacon was lead singer for the '80s British heavy metal band Moby Dick.
However, the type of bacon made from fatty pork is not one that you want to serve up in a list of the great bacons.
Researchers looked at data from half a million people ages 40 to 69 and found that eating just under 1 ounce of processed meat a day (equivalent to one slice of bacon) is associated with an alarming 44% increase in your risk for dementia over an eight-year stretch.
Special: How to Get Rid of Deep Belly Fat
Processed meats include deli meats, bacon, and hot dogs that are preserved by smoking or salting, curing, or adding chemical preservatives.
If you're a typical American, you eat about 6.4 ounces a week of lunch meat, sausage, hot dogs, ham, and of course, bacon — even though these meats have been classified as carcinogenic by the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
It's even estimated that more than 14,000 new cancer cases in 2015 resulted from excessive consumption of processed meat by Americans 20 and older.
If you're still bringing home the bacon, it's time to make the switch to lean proteins such as salmon and skinless poultry, or whole grains and fruits and veggies for breakfast and lunch.
You’ll dodge cancer and heart woes, and your brain will thank you for such smart thinking.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SHARE THIS ALERTfacebook twitter
Hi Jimi,
If you’re anything like us, you expect organic meat and egg companies to provide their food animals with sufficient space and meaningful access to the outdoors. Right now, that’s far from a guarantee because the Trump administration undermined the integrity of the organic label by removing animal welfare provisions from the standards for organic livestock in 2018.
But now that we have a new administration, we have an opportunity to add those critical animal welfare requirements back into the organic standard!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Dr. Michael Klaper is one of the top nutrition experts on the planet. For nearly half a century, he’s been showing the world how to make food the foundation of health.
But even the good Dr. Klaper has a sweet tooth.
He knows, perhaps as well as anyone, why sugar is bad for human health. But all the knowledge in the world wasn’t enough to protect him from temptation when cookies and candy beckoned.
So Dr. Klaper did what you might expect from a nutritional scientist who’s spent decades helping people heal their lives; he studied the research, and he came up with a solution.
Find out all about it in Dr. Klaper’s article, How to Avoid Temptation & Slay the Sugary Beast, here.
Yours for making healthy choices,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Research has shown that chronic conditions like heart disease, type 2 diabetes, brain fog and obesity can be prevented and even reversed — just by eating the right foods! And making changes in your diet can be easier than you might think — especially when you know what to do. In the 2021 Food Revolution Summit, you’ll get the latest insights from Dr. Klaper and 24 other trusted authorities on disease prevention and healthy living — all interviewed by my dad and colleague, bestselling author John Robbins.
Watch the powerful trailer and claim your free spot right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Truth About Cancer - Interview​

When I was first trying to figure out my personal health journey and navigate my way through the many resources on cancer, I was told about a documentary that shared some alternative approaches to cancer and exposed some of the problems with traditional treatments.

Among other resources, this documentary helped give me more hope and take charge of my health journey as many others had done before me. I was encouraged to hear the many interviews with cancer conquerors and medical professionals around the world.

Next week, this same group is releasing a new documentary and I wanted to take a minute and talk with them about the new project.
Quest_For_The_Cures-Logo-660
Ty and Charlene are passionate health freedom advocates, health researchers, documentary film producers, and best-selling authors. They are the founders of The Truth About Cancer.
Ty_Charlene
The Truth About Cancer has been sharing information from survivors, doctors and researchers from around the world for years.

I wanted you to hear their thoughts on this upcoming release and get to know a little more about their background and history.

In this interview we talk about things like.
  • Their history with cancer and their mission
  • Their top 5 cancer prevention tips
  • Censorship and information suppression
  • Their new docuseries - Quest for the Cures [Final Chapter]
  • Turning "fear into faith" in a time where there is so much fear surrounding health
  • How to watch their new series for free
I hope you enjoy this interview.

Capture
To sign up for Quest for the Cures [Final Chapter] at
www.thetruthaboutcancer.us
Until next time! Make good choices and stay healthy! 😀

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

There are many heinous menopause myths pervading our society that have become firmly grounded in our cultural belief systems.
Even medical professionals accept the unfounded thoughts and misconceptions about menopause—despite the lack of research.
I am done accepting the view of middle-age as the "end of productive life" and these lies that you are destined to feel like hell through the transition.
It’s time to rewrite the narrative about menopause and reveal it as the exciting new stage of life that it can be!
I cover 5 of the most common myths I hear women (and doctors) believing about menopause (and the truth about how you CAN take power over how you feel, even in menopause) in this recent blog post.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

April 14th: Vaccine DEATH WAVE now unstoppable… 122 million Americans now at risk from dangerous medical experiment that can’t be undone​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Expert Cardiologist Warns Covid Vaccines Could Cause Mad Cow Disease

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Pentagon has developed an implantable covid microchip – a blood surveillance system used to control people​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

US military halts use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine amid blood clot reports​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interview with Ty and Charlene Bollinger about tech CENSORSHIP of cancer truths

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What does organic mean?​

While many companies off-handedly mention using “organic ingredients,” it’s important to distinguish between organic marketing and the actual organic label.

The USDA organic label is the only government-sanctioned way to recognize organic produce. This quality label ensures a series of strict production and labeling requirements are met before putting a product on the market. According to the USDA:

“USDA certified organic foods are grown and processed according to federal guidelines addressing, among many factors, soil quality, animal raising practices, pest and weed control, and use of additives. Organic producers rely on natural substances and physical, mechanical, or biologically based farming methods to the fullest extent possible.” – USDA [1]

There are different labels within this category, depending on the percentage of organic products [2]:

• 100% organic: These products only contain ingredients certified as organic, including during processing.
  • Organic: These products have at least 95% certified organic ingredients, and the rest of the ingredients should be organically produced.
  • Made with organic: In general, these are multi-ingredient products with at least 70% certified organic ingredients. But the remaining 30% don’t need to be organic.
Only the first two are allowed to place the “certified USDA organic” in the packaging, while the “made with organic” category cannot [2].

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

10,000+ deaths after COVID shots reported by U.S., European agencies​

ifesitenews.com/news/10000-deaths-after-covid-shots-reported-by-u.s-european-agencies?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_campaign=d40286d349-Daily%2520Headlines%2520-%2520U.S._COPY_1013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-d40286d349-411742162

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: Concerns that all Canadians should know before accepting this injection​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Actually local produce is healthier for you ;) , proven fact.
Yeah the guy who sells them picks them from the wild. He said its the season for them now and he's going out every day to gather them. I'll have to keep my eyes open for them though I don't think they grow in the forest areas around us.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Thursday​

April 15, 2021

Imagine you're a mountain. A mountain exists as it is no matter what is going on around it. It remains strong. Just like a mountain, you too can remain rooted and grounded in the face of storms and challenges. Incorporate stillness into your life. The calmer you are, the greater the harmony you can feel with your surroundings. Feel yourself being present, and still. Stand strong in the midst of the storm.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

All About Bone Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pesticide-Contaminated Foods: The Dirty Dozen You Want To Avoid​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

I want to invite you to attend a FREE online Diabetes Masterclass hosted by Dr. Brian Mowll.

My presentation is on the importance of deep restorative sleep and how those battling diabetes can achieve it. Fifty percent of diabetics have issues with poor sleep. Restless leg syndrome, hypoglycemia, nerve pain, and frequent urination are some of the common reason diabetics struggle to get a good night's sleep.
I'll be sharing protocols to correct these issues, and more!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

Do you know the one food that can reduce your risk of heart disease by a whopping 39%?

You should!

Because cardiovascular disease remains the leading cause of death for both women and men around the entire globe!

→ Go here to discover 15 foods that are scientifically proven to promote a healthy heart!

We can’t recommend this FREE guidebook from our dear friends Ocean and John Robbins strongly enough, since they’re two of the world’s foremost experts on radical healing through food choices.

And here’s the best part: if you download your copy now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi

Imagine being denied access to the community where you live or not being able to frequent the businesses there because you don’t have proper documentation showing that you’ve received the COVID-19 vaccine. This is precisely what’s happening in various parts of the world and our nation right now.
Governments worldwide are rolling out vaccine passports, certificates showing proof of vaccination for COVID. The models differ from country to country, but the aim is the same — to afford certain basic privileges and living necessities to vaccinated individuals only; for example, the ability to work and travel, receive government benefits like food or rent assistance or attend concerts and sporting events.
Vaccine passports are already being used in countries like Israel, where the government was able to very quickly create a second-class citizenry through entitlements that are only extended to those who have been vaccinated. Some have dubbed it “a true medical apartheid” that’s disallowing healthy, law-abiding citizens from participating in society if they choose not to receive the experimental COVID-19 jab.
In the United States, nearly 20 vaccine passport initiatives are underway, according to a recent Washington Post report. In New York, a pilot program, Excelsior, is being used to screen patrons for admittance into professional-league sporting events. In Los Angeles, in order to attend school, students now have to use Daily Pass, an app that tracks their daily health symptoms and that also schedules and tracks COVID testing and vaccinations.
Although federal government officials claim they won’t be issuing vaccine passports, they could easily be adopted by various states around the country as well as businesses in the private sector. This will usher in a new form of institutionalized segregation and a nation of haves and have-nots — those who are deemed “clean and healthy” and those who are presumed to be “dirty and diseased.”
Passports are a huge threat to our democracy as well as our basic human rights, constitutional rights, privacy rights and informed consent rights
. We cannot let lawmakers or private businesses usher in a two-tiered, caste-like society in which we’re forced to show our papers to live our daily lives!
We need you to stand up against medical coercion and segregation now! We are asking each and every American to send a pre-drafted, customizable email and tweet to your state and federal officials urging them to protect our rights and ban vaccine passports. You can learn more and take action here.
Thank you for everything you do to stand for health freedom. Together, we will shift the tide in 2021.

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6 Major Reasons to Use Bone Broth

In this podcast, I discuss the benefits of bone broth for your gut, joints, skin and nails and the ways that I enjoy using bone broth on a regular basis.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, there are effective strategies to treat and beat cancer! And over the past several years,The Truth About Cancer team has been on a quest and traveling the world to discover many of these “hidden” tunes (truths) about cancer.

They have put together this great new guide called 22 Ways to Cancer-Proof Your Life Today which gives you practical strategies to apply today to reduce your risk of cancer.

And I’m excited to tell you that they are about to release a brand-new, life-saving 9-episode cancer docu-series, with never-before-seen footage and interviews with over 150 experts from 25 countries across the globe.

It is called the Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER and it’s the most comprehensive cancer docu-series that they’ve ever produced!

And as always, they are going to release it FREE to the world!

>>Register to attend this free, online event!

Join me and discover the TRUTH about cancer. I look forward to seeing you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Find Your Target Heart Rate

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

You may have heard the term “target heart rate.” This is a useful measurement that tells you if you’re working your heart too intensely or not intensely enough.

Special: Fight Fatigue With This Doctor's Secret Weapon

To find your target heart range, subtract your age from 220. Multiply that figure by 0.6 and 0.8. This figure will give you the ideal range for your heart rate if you are working at 60% to 80%, which is considered a good level for cardiac conditioning.

For example, if you’re 40 years old, your maximum heart rate is about 180 beats per minute. Your target range is 108 to 144.

With that number, you can find out if you are exercising within your target heart range by taking your pulse for 15 seconds and multiplying the result by four.

If you’re 40, your 15-second heart rate should fall between 27 and 36.

And there’s a simpler way to make sure you’re not working too hard — the “talk test.” If you are walking with a friend, you should be able to carry on a conversation without huffing and puffing.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Special Invitation: Genes that GLOW
Understanding Epigenetics and Making your Genes Work for YOU!

Join me for a look into the science of Epigenetics and how to make your genes work for you!

I will discuss how understanding you genetics can help you figure out the best diet, supplement, exercise and lifestyle choices to prevent chronic disease, optimize energy and enjoy a happier, healthier life.

The live class with take place Wednesday April 21st at 4pm PST/7pm EST

=>CLICK HERE to Register (one click registration - no opt-in required)

P.S. The live training will be recorded and sent to those who register - so even if you can't attend, click above to register now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s that time of year again: allergy season.

The stuffiness. The runny nose. The red, watering eyes. The sneezing. The cough or tickle in the throat.

Over-the-counter herbal products often take a singular approach to allergies.

But as a holistic herbalist, we're looking at things on a much deeper level. We're looking at the underlying ecology of the tissues and what types of remedies and energetics and actions are going to help to balance the ecosystem of the tissues.

Upper respiratory allergies can be tricky to work with as an herbalist. So in this week’s post, we’re going to be looking at big-picture categories of plants, main actions that you want to consider, and a couple of examples of some remedies for you to look into.

I hope this is helpful as you deal with what can sometimes be the worst part of the spring season.

Take care and stay well.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Drugs Or Herbs? Which Rascal Should You Take & Why?​

VU Sponsors