Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Days​
Hours​
Minutes​
Seconds​
mail

Going Live tonight! WITH DOC JONES AND SHARIK PECK!

Tune Out Pain - Tune Into Life
Join Doc and Sharik Peck at a free live webinar on how to tune out pain with the Rezzimax Tuner Pro! Q&A to follow.
This Event is scheduled for TONIGHT APRIL 15TH AT 6 PM
To subscribe to us on youtube for updates CLICK HERE
mail
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Exploding Covid-19 “cases” in Michigan prove vaccines simply aren’t working​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Los Angeles police are force-vaccinating special needs children in heinous “Operation Homebound” program that resembles Nazi euthanasia of the retarded​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Top 10 LIES about COVID-19 that at least half of all Americans actually believe​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Denmark permanently bans Covid-19 vaccine from AstraZeneca over deadly blood clots​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Dangers of Fluoride on the Brain and IQ with Dr. Mark Burhenne

If we want to continue learning how to optimize health, we have to stay open to new information that might contradict previous research, even if it questions the status quo.

Fluoride and dental health are great examples of this process. Fluoride gained support due to an observation one man made many years ago, which has progressed into many cities fluoridating their water and most dentists singing its praises. But over the years the research on fluoride has greatly evolved, to the point that we can now see large differences in how it works topically versus internally, and identify risks that come with consumption.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

To understand how mycoplasma causes arthritis, it’s necessary to comprehend how the immune system responds to a mycoplasma infection.

Mycoplasma lacks a cell wall, and therefore has to live inside our own cells. (Most other infectious bacteria have their own cell walls, and therefore can live outside our cells.)

The immune system is well-equipped to deal with bacteria that have cell walls. When infected with such bacteria, the immune system sends white blood cells to the site of infection and releases toxic chemicals to kill the bacteria.

Special: Doctors Witness Amazing Joint Pain Changes

The process is very different with a non-cell-wall bacteria because the immune system has no good way to treat an intracellular infection.

Cells infected with mycoplasma take on an irregular shape. The immune system recognizes that the infected cells are abnormal, but must use a different mechanism to fight the infection.

In this case, the immune system produces antibodies that attack our own cells in order to get rid of the infectious agent.

Unfortunately, this defense mechanism can go wrong if the antibodies begin to attack not only infected cells but healthy cells as well. When this occurs, it can lead to what’s called an autoimmune disease.

Conventional medicine has come to no consensus about what causes autoimmune diseases.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to bump this email up and make sure you saw it, and that you had a chance to download your free book!

We’re happy you’re part of our community, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you :)

Here’s the email I sent you earlier

I’m excited to welcome you to the Holistic Body Health community!

We’re a group of health-minded people who are dedicated to staying strong, healthy, and happy. If you’re ready to take the journey to good health and natural healing, you’re in the right place!

I’ll be sharing holistic health tips, resources, and information with you… and I hope you’ll find support and healing as we embark on this together.

As a little welcome gift, I’ve got a free eBook for you to download and enjoy:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Todays Health Thought:
“Don’t ever be embarrassed by your circumstances if you’re working hard to improve them.”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Friday​

April 16, 2021

Make a list of people you completely trust. The list should include people who always want what's best for you. These people will always love and support you unconditionally. They will help you grow and be there for you, no matter the circumstances. Only value the opinions of people on this list. You don't need to worry about what anyone else thinks about you. Opinions or judgment of anyone who is not on your list doesn't matter. And don't worry about the length of the list. Your list could have only two people. No big deal. It's actually kind of freeing.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Friday​

April 16, 2021

I have a beautiful home with everything I need. My home makes me feel at ease. It is filled with people who fulfill me. I am living in an environment that supports my desires in every way. My home brings me so much peace, love, and joy. I am so grateful for my home.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tai Chi Benefits for COPD​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi, it’s been a hard year for everyone...

But for those of us who have “preexisting conditions?”

It’s been EXTRA hard.

It’s a terribly unfair truth, but even a bad flu year is so much worse for those who struggle with their health already…

So as hard as C0V!D has been on the entire world? It’s just been that much harder for those already suffering.

In pre-pandemic times, people who got diagnosed with obesity, type 2 diabetes, cancer, and Alzheimer’s had a lot to deal with and worry about…

But they didn’t have to worry about C0V!D on top of it all.

One of the most difficult things about this virus is that some people have very few symptoms, while others land in the ICU… or worse.

What’s going on? Why is there a stark difference?

Researchers tell us that most COVID-19 deaths are linked to underlying and pre-existing health problems…

Which means people with an existing health challenge are more likely to be seriously affected by the virus.

But there’s good news!

It’s possible to prevent many chronic illnesses before they take hold just by eating the right foods — and avoiding the wrong ones.

This means you can take powerful steps to save yourself — and your loved ones — from the world’s deadliest diseases.

I want to share an event that’s going to revolutionize the way you think about food and your health:

>> Join the 10th annual Food Revolution Summit here — it’s free!

My friends, John and Ocean Robbins, are bringing together 24 of the world’s most cutting-edge food experts to give you the LATEST insights about nutrition, disease prevention, longevity, and more.

What they’re sharing is so new that you won’t be able to find it on a Google search…

You’ll discover scientifically grounded insights to help you prevent disease and thrive:
  • Specific foods that have been proven to support immune health and to help your body heal.
  • Why certain so-called “healthy” foods can increase the risk of Alzheimer’s, heart disease, autoimmune disease, and cancer. (These may be in your kitchen right now.)
  • What the hard science says about fat, carbs, protein, iron, B12, essential fatty acids, and other critical nutrients.
>> Watch the powerful trailer video and join the online event now.

Are you ready to turn your health around? Let’s get this food revolution started.

To Your Health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- What is Causing Your Bad Breath? --*

Having a couple drinks with friends can cause stinky breath. Alcohol can actually dry out your mouth, which encourages the bacteria that cause halitosis, the medical term for bad breath. A dry mouth from not making as much saliva while you sleep also explains "morning breath."

Bacteria on the tongue is the leading cause of bad breath. Clean yours with your toothbrush or a tongue scraper. Scrapers will do a slightly better job. Avoid brittle plastic ones, which could snap, as well as metal ones, which can be sharp.

When you cut out carbs and boost the amount of protein you eat, your body starts burning fat for energy. That process makes compounds called ketones, which cause bad breath. In this case, better dental hygiene won't solve the problem, since that's not the root cause. Your best bet is to mask your breath with sugar-free gum.

These can trap food particles and breed bacteria, resulting in cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. Ill-fitting dentures can cause the same problems. All the more reason to schedule regular dentist appointments.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
STAND FOR HEALTH FREEDOM
ACT NOW America: Say NO To Vaccine Passports
Imagine being denied access to the community where you live or not being able to frequent the businesses there because you don’t have proper documentation showing that you’ve received the COVID-19 vaccine. This is precisely what’s happening in various parts of the world and our nation right now.
Although federal government officials claim they won’t be issuing vaccine passports, they could easily be adopted by various states around the country as well as businesses in the private sector. This will usher in a new form of institutionalized segregation and a nation of haves and have-nots — those who are deemed “clean and healthy” and those who are presumed to be “dirty and diseased.”
We need you to stand up against medical coercion and segregation now!
We are asking each and every American to send a pre-drafted, customizable email and tweet to your state and federal officials urging them to protect our rights and ban vaccine passports. You can learn more and take action here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
The Truth About Cancer
Over the past several years, The Truth About Cancer® team has been on a quest to discover the truth about cancer, and this is the culmination of their quest, with never-before-seen footage and interviews with over 150 experts from 25 countries across the globe. We're excited to tell you about a brand-new, groundbreaking cancer docu-series -- ‘Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER’ -- which exposes Big Pharma’s lies and deceptions.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Five Reasons to Eat More Onions​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Sanjay Gupta now embraces the coronavirus lab origin theory – will CNN fire him now?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to lower your risk of BLOOD CLOTS from dangerous vaccines

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Improve markers of fatty liver with green cardamom

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CDC using YOUR taxpayer dollars to pay social media “influencers” to push Covid-19 injections​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Lawsuits piling in against Syngenta over paraquat weedkiller, which causes Parkinson’s Disease​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wisconsin cannot limit restaurant capacity during Covid-19 pandemic, state Supreme Court rules​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Naomi Wolf says Bill Gates is destroying Western freedom and ushering in a “bio-security state”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
America's mindless consumerism financed by endless debt and cheap money

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Featured Article Today : Harvard warns against “Anaconda Fat”

Harvard recently sent out a public service warning about a certain kind of belly fat…

They call “anaconda fat”...

Because it constricts your organs and leads to life-threatening health concerns like diabetes, stroke, heart attack, even sudden death…

And the scariest part is this fat is the hardest to get rid of. BUT…

After his sister’s own encounter with anaconda fat…

Having more than 47 lbs of it sitting in her belly…

A United States Marine sniper discovered a strange morning ritual that shrinks and eliminates this dangerous body fat. Click below to find out more…

=> How to eliminate 47+ lbs of “anaconda fat” in weeks

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You’re going to want to watch this FREE class from my good friend and energy expert Ari Whitten (The Energy Blueprint).

You absolutely NEED – yes, NEED – this science-backed training if you want:

• Improved mood (combat depressed mood and increase joy)
  • Improved focus and cognitive performance
  • Improved brain energy levels
  • Decreased brain fog (improved clarity)
  • Decreased anxiety
  • Stimulant-free brain boosting action
  • Long-term decreased risk of neurodegenerative diseases

All in just 5 minutes a day. Yes really!

Ari’s going to PROVE it to you in this class, it’s:

√ 100% science-backed

√ Free of all pseudoscience, false claims, fads, and gimmicks

√ Honest, ethical, high integrity, and never misleading

√ Packed with the strategies you need to have a high performing brain!

See for yourself how to:

Rewire your brain out of fatigue, stress, and depression mode…

And into high energy, high performance mode…

In just minutes a day!

Watch Ari’s free class: Double Your Energy in 5 Minutes a Day

He’s going to show you the ULTIMATE PLAN for not just having a supercharged brain but for also:

>> Re-awakening your body’s built-in energy system so you can have endless energy.

>> Guaranteeing your body has everything it needs to function optimally – every single day – so you can prevent disease and increase longevity.

Ari’s class is based on his 15 years of research, study, and experience.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't ignore this, I have seen this starting on some things in my area :eek: :eek: already, just for trivial things now but this will spread if AMERICANS don't get it together and protest for your rights;)

100-year-old woman denied access to supermarket in Chile for lack of digital health pass​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Los Angeles police are force-vaccinating special needs children in heinous “Operation Homebound” program that resembles Nazi euthanasia of the retarded​

This is so heartbreaking :cry:
The Communist Thugs (yes, the police Enforcement) would be hauling me off to jail if they even attempted to do this to anyone around me.
The families must have wanted their loved ones to be jabbed, 'cause no one tried to stop the Communist Thugs :mad:

Everyone on this forum should be pissed off over this !!!

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

VU Sponsors