Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is so heartbreaking :cry:
The Communist Thugs (yes, the police Enforcement) would be hauling me off to jail if they even attempted to do this to anyone around me.
The families must have wanted their loved ones to be jabbed, 'cause no one tried to stop the Communist Thugs :mad:

Everyone on this forum should be pissed off over this !!!

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
I feel the same way

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Saturday​

April 17, 2021

Practice the skill of being happy even when things aren't perfect. Your life won't always look exactly the way you want it to. Even if you achieve your desires, you will still go through life’s highs and lows. You have to learn to enjoy the little things and find joy in the present moment. Otherwise, you will be at the mercy of the ups and downs of life. Your happiness doesn’t require a drastic change of circumstances. It only takes an inner change of perspective and attitude. Choose to appreciate, and anticipate goodness.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How To Have More Willpower​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Saturday​

April 17, 2021

I easily attract the things I desire. At this moment, everything is good. My obstacles are moving out of my way. I attract so much beauty into my life. I am able to look at the bigger picture. Wonderful things are unfolding around me.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi... it was kind of a crazy idea...

If you're reading this email, you probably came to SIBO SOS® from one of my documentaries or summits on SIBO, IBS, and other digestive issues.

But this year... I wanted to do something a little different...

Because one of the biggest things I've learned is that the body is completely connected. If you want a healthy gut... you can't ignore your immune system, your brain, your heart, or your lungs.

And one part of the body thats REALLY, REALLY connected to everything else? Well, that's the lymphatic system.

The lymphatic system is a superhighway of channels and nodes that runs from your toes to the top of your head. It moves lymph fluid throughout the body, cleaning up debris, moving out waste, and even playing a major role in fighting viruses and bacteria.

And no matter WHAT health concerns you have... the lymphatic system plays a role.

That's why I decided to broaden my scope.

For my next summit, I'm focusing on the lymphatic system!

>>>> The Lymphatic Rescue Summit Starts Monday, April 19!

Lymphatic Rescue Summit

This summit is unlike anything else I've ever created - 100% NEW content, on a NEW topic... but always tying it back to the gut, SIBO, IBS, and living your best life.

Will you join me?

Registration is open now - and the event is FREE to watch, starting Monday, April 19

I can't wait to share this with you!

Hope and hugs,

Shivan

PS - This event was a bit of a gamble... but so far it has paid off! More people than EVER before are signed up to watch FREE and the feedback on the early-access videos has been incredible. Join me and see for yourself!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENTS
The Truth About Cancer
Over the past several years, The Truth About Cancer® team has been on a quest to discover the truth about cancer, and this is the culmination of their quest, with never-before-seen footage and interviews with over 150 experts from 25 countries across the globe. We're excited to tell you about a brand-new, groundbreaking cancer docu-series -- ‘Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER’ -- which exposes Big Pharma’s lies and deceptions. Premieres April 21.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
THRIVE II
Watch this exciting trailer for THRIVE II: This is What it Takes. Focusing on breakthrough solutions, this welcome new movie offers grounded hope when we need it most. Premieres April 23.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
STAND FOR HEALTH FREEDOM
ACT NOW America: Say NO To Vaccine Passports
Imagine being denied access to the community where you live or not being able to frequent the businesses there because you don’t have proper documentation showing that you’ve received the COVID-19 vaccine. This is precisely what’s happening in various parts of the world and our nation right now.
Although federal government officials claim they won’t be issuing vaccine passports, they could easily be adopted by various states around the country as well as businesses in the private sector. This will usher in a new form of institutionalized segregation and a nation of haves and have-nots — those who are deemed “clean and healthy” and those who are presumed to be “dirty and diseased.”
We need you to stand up against medical coercion and segregation now!
We are asking each and every American to send a pre-drafted, customizable email and tweet to your state and federal officials urging them to protect our rights and ban vaccine passports. You can learn more and take action here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Screening for Diabetes and Lung Cancer

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Bo Jackson is the only athlete named to the NFL Pro Bowl and MLB All-Star game in the same season. Deion Sanders hit a home run in the MLB and scored a touchdown in the NFL in the same week.

Those are multi-threats we'd like to see more of.

Special: U.S. Surgeon: This Simple Trick Almost Immediately Empties Your Bowels Every Morning

In contrast, we'd like to see less of the multiple threats of diabetes and lung cancer that menace many Americans.

Two new recommendations can let you know if you're at risk, so you can become a positive threat to anything standing in your way of health and happiness.

1. If you are overweight, it's smart to get screened for prediabetes or diabetes at age 35, according to a draft of new U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations (USPSTF). If you're cleared, get rechecked annually. If you're diagnosed, you can begin to cure or control the conditions with smart lifestyle changes and, if needed, medication.

2. Current smokers and ex-smokers who quit within the past 15 years, ages 50 to 80, and who have a 20-pack-year history, should get screened for lung cancer with a low-dose CT scan, says USPSTF. Optimally, you should have the scan four consecutive years.

What's a 20-pack-year history mean? If you smoked a pack a day for 20 years or two a day for 10 years, you've accumulated 20 pack-years.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Dr. Osborne here,

Did you know that a recent research study found that almost 90% of people in the U.S. have some form of blood sugar dysfunction?
The researchers looked at overweight status and obesity, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, and type 2 diabetes, and found that almost 9 out of 10 people have one or more of these problems… and many of them have no idea!
Despite BILLIONS of dollars spent on pharmaceutical research, diabetes and obesity rates continue to rise. Plus, there are MORE THAN 70 diabetes drugs being prescribed in the U.S. alone, and NONE of them fix the root causes or stop progression of the disease.
That’s why I’m recommending the Diabetes Essentials Masterclass, created and hosted by blood sugar expert, Dr. Brian Mowll. It’s not only for people with diabetes and pre-diabetes, but also for anyone concerned about their metabolic health, who wants an organized, step-by-step approach to address the core factors involved in normalizing and balancing blood sugar.
Be sure to mark your calendar for May 10-20, 2021!
With 10 information-packed modules, and over 60 global health experts, including myself, you'll learn everything needed to support metabolic health and improve blood sugar levels, reach peace of mind and enhance your life.
Here’s some of what you'll learn during the Diabetes Essentials Masterclass:
+ Why diabetes is NOT the same as high blood sugar and what makes it different
+ The real cause of high blood sugar and type 2 diabetes (hint: it’s NOT being overweight or eating too much sugar!)
+ Why some "health foods" like oatmeal are a disaster for those with high blood sugar or diabetes and what to eat instead to boost metabolic health
+ The three most important types of exercise and how to do them to keep diabetes at bay
+ Which supplements work and which ones don’t for improving blood sugar levels
+ How to structure a nutrition and lifestyle plan to prevent or beat type 2 diabetes
+ Which dietary strategy works best for blood sugar health and when to incorporate fasting
+ Plus much more!!
What we're doing for high blood sugar and diabetes must change to get out of this global metabolic crisis. With the right education and action, it's ABSOLUTELY possible to change and save the lives of those on a path toward diabetes.

When you register for the Diabetes Essentials Masterclass you’ll also get access to helpful eGuides and a quiz to find out if you have insulin resistance.

Always looking out for you,
Dr. Osborne - The Gluten Free Warrior
[HASH=501]#Save100MillionLives[/HASH]

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dehydration Can Be Deadly for Seniors​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Let me ask you a question…
How would you like to learn how to…
  • Fix your chronic pain (using powerful and revolutionary new science)
  • Optimize your posture
  • Dramatically improve your mobility and joint health
  • Live each day in a supple, pain-free, balanced, aligned, youthful, and energetic body
Sound good?
Then I have an EPIC, MUST-WATCH webinar coming your way with Dr. Yoni Whitten!
He’s a pain expert with 15 years of clinical experience healing thousands of patients, and he has a unique GENIUS in all things related to the structure and function of the human body.
He spent YEARS codifying his system and building it out into an online program that is made to be the last stop for those suffering with chronic pain.
Seriously, Dr. Whitten’s methods are revolutionary, and his protocols are going to change the landscape of how health experts think about fixing pain.
More importantly, it’s going to help YOU…
  • Heal your chronic pain...
  • Fix your posture and spinal alignment...
  • Live in a body that feels and moves like it did when you were a kid!
(All that, with a system that takes just 10-20 minutes a day.)
You can sign up to watch the class for FREE, right HERE.
This is the first time this information is being released to the world and I am so excited to be the one that gets to share it with you!
See you soon,
Bridgit

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you’re anything like us, you can’t stand it (at least not for long) when what you’re doing doesn’t totally align with what matters most to you.

And if you feel that way now, you might dream of making a change, but aren’t sure exactly what that change should be.

Or you might have a creative calling that you don’t totally want to change…it’s just that you’ve hit a plateau, and you feel kind of bored.

You know that you could go deeper and experience more fulfillment. But you’re not sure how.

We get it because we’ve been there...and we want to share something that we think can help.

So, we’d like to invite you to a free class that’s all about having more meaning in your life and doing what matters most.

It’s led by two friends of ours, Jenny Cornbleet and Mark Futterman, who have created a unique and powerful way to uncover your deepest purpose now and run with it. We know Jenny from way back when we were co-instructors at a raw plant-based school.

The class is called Your Hidden Purpose, and you can click here to claim your free spot.

During the class, you’ll find out:

• How to uncover what your life has perfectly prepared you to help heal, teach, or express
  • The real way to experience true, lasting meaning and fulfillment even if you feel like you’ve tried a lot of things and grown skeptical about “purpose”
  • Why most approaches to meaning and purpose go wrong and what to do about it
  • How to bust through the 3 big myths that keep you from your most meaningful work and the life you’re meant to have

Plus, they’ll share a bit about their excellent signature program, The BOP Course. Whether you decide to join that or not, you’ll walk away with new found clarity about what matters most to you.

So, if you’ve been craving more meaning in your life and work—maybe even having an ‘itchy’ feeling that something needs to change…

Then you definitely want to claim a spot in Your Hidden Purpose.

Healthfully yours,

Drs. Karin and Rick Dina, D.C.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Los Angeles police are force-vaccinating special needs children in heinous “Operation Homebound” program that resembles Nazi euthanasia of the retarded​

Police doing the vaccinating! How bizarre. So its mandatory there then?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not yet but there's a lot of talk about it. Really would be a breach of one's rights ;)
With what I see and read in places there will end up being a lot of restrictions on those who dont get the jab. Its a real can of worms isn't it. Im all for laws that keep our societies from falling apart and turning into chaos but making it so that our personal health choices or ethical/religious ones create a divide that tells us what we can or cannot do is not on.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Sunday​

April 18, 2021

Sometimes we get so preoccupied with achieving the next best thing, we forget to cherish what we already have. We barely notice the things we already have that we once wished for. Make a conscious choice each day to savor good things. Savoring helps amplify the beauty of happy experiences. Appreciate the path you’ve taken to where you are today. Cherish all the opportunities, ideas, and experiences that helped you be who you are right now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Is Life Supposed To Be All Sunshine & Roses?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Shivan Sarna has put some amazing work into The Lymphatic Rescue Summit, which starts this Monday!

>> Join me when you register now

Tens of thousands will learn from the expert wisdom so important to supporting a healthier lymphatic system.

This event is not to be missed...here’s why. Dysfunction or stagnation of the lymphatic system can have devastating results, including poor immunity, autoimmune disease, cancer, migraines and more.

You’ll discover why this often ignored system is so critical, how to care for it and what can go wrong when it isn’t functioning well.

You’ll learn what affects lymphatic system function and how it influences your overall health. Plus, you’ll gain simple, powerful tips and techniques to cleanse and boost the health of your lymphatic tissue!

Don’t miss these sessions on Monday:

• Masterclass: Meet the Lymphatic System: The Immune Superhighway, Dr. Anne Hill
  • Masterclass: Unraveling The Lymphatic System, Dr. Christine Schaffner
  • Lymphatic Truth Bombs, Kelly Kennedy
  • The Gut Microbiome, Immunity and Lymph, Kiran Krishnan
  • The MELT Method for Lymphatic Health, Sue Hitzmann
When you register now, you’ll also unlock these complimentary gifts:

1. Lymphatic Lessons: 7 Lessons to get into the FLOW of Life eBook
  2. 7 Ways to Release Puffiness, Aches, and Stagnation to Get Your Lymph and Digestion Flowing Again eGuide
  3. The 1-Minute Magic Lymph Massage video
  4. How Mama Z Drinks Water video
  5. 3 Interview Transcripts from The Lymphatic Rescue Summit
>> Register immediately to learn from these expert talks and masterclasses!

Simply put, stagnation = illness and flow = health. Don’t miss this event!

Jason Prall

P.S. Be sure not to miss these expert talks, masterclasses, complimentary gifts and, if you’d like to keep these talks in your health library, take advantage of the pre-event prices before Monday!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
The Truth About Cancer
Over the past several years, The Truth About Cancer® team has been on a quest to discover the truth about cancer, and this is the culmination of their quest, with never-before-seen footage and interviews with over 150 experts from 25 countries across the globe. We're excited to tell you about a brand-new, groundbreaking cancer docu-series -- ‘Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER’ -- which exposes Big Pharma’s lies and deceptions.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

70 Reasons To Eat More Flaxseed​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
STAND FOR HEALTH FREEDOM
ACT NOW America: Say NO To Vaccine Passports
Imagine being denied access to the community where you live or not being able to frequent the businesses there because you don’t have proper documentation showing that you’ve received the COVID-19 vaccine. This is precisely what’s happening in various parts of the world and our nation right now.
Although federal government officials claim they won’t be issuing vaccine passports, they could easily be adopted by various states around the country as well as businesses in the private sector. This will usher in a new form of institutionalized segregation and a nation of haves and have-nots — those who are deemed “clean and healthy” and those who are presumed to be “dirty and diseased.”
We need you to stand up against medical coercion and segregation now!
We are asking each and every American to send a pre-drafted, customizable email and tweet to your state and federal officials urging them to protect our rights and ban vaccine passports. You can learn more and take action here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
It’s no wonder most folks don’t know what to eat…
We hear that butter’s bad; then we hear it’s back.
We hear coconut oil is practically manna from heaven; then, we hear it causes heart disease and dementia.
And don’t get me started on soy, or gluten, or yogurt!
If you ever feel confused, you’re not alone.
The media loves to pump up the newest “miracle diet” of the week: keto, high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat, Paleo, raw, vegan, gluten-free, and every other dietary approach under the sun.
But what’s the truth? How can you eat to get the most energy possible and avoid cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and type 2 diabetes?
And is it really possible to reverse health problems you might have suffered with for decades?
Fortunately, I have fantastic news. My dad and colleague, 2 million-copy bestselling author John Robbins, and I are interviewing 24 of the most trusted food and health experts on the planet.
>> See the experts and find out more about the Food Revolution Summit.
It’s completely free to attend.
Our goal is to cut through the confusion, so you have the very latest scientifically-grounded facts about the best way to eat.
You’ll be able to take what you learn and put it to use right away. No more wondering if you’re missing key nutrients that could leave you or your family vulnerable to disease.
You’ll learn about foods that can enhance your immune health, prevent cancer, and put you on a solid path to increased energy, better sleep, and a long life with lots of quality time to spend with your loved ones.
>> Sign up for this online event now, at no cost.
If you believe that food matters, and you want to do the best for your body and your planet, then this is THE place to be.
I hope to see you there!
Yours for clarity,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. When you sign up for the Food Revolution Summit, you’ll join over 300,000 people worldwide who are ready to flip the script on the “Standard American Diet” of processed products, hidden sugars, and foods that weaken your immune system and put you at risk for chronic disease.
Click here to watch the powerful trailer, see the phenomenal speaker lineup, and join in now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, hope you're doing well today.
mail

What are 8 top foods research shows can fight cancer?

And the 6 top cancer-causing foods?

You're about to find out in this excellent new and free guide...

Eat to Defeat Cancer: 10 Superfoods That Nourish Every Cell

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

EXPECTATIONS​

You've maybe heard me say before that since cancer, I like to call myself a recovering people pleaser. But, it's only very recently that I have realized that "people" included myself. It took me a long time to realize because, well, I had a lot of other changes and perspective shifts and life-altering realizations going on; but that's the thing with self-exploration, you think you've hit the bottom of the cave and then the floor gives out and you realize there was a whole cavern underneath you yet to be discovered. Very Indiana Jones 😜

I also think it took me a while to realize this because this type of people pleasing took a different form and resulted in different behaviours than my people pleasing for others. I experienced a lot of loss and trauma in my early life. By the age of 25, I had lost my Dad, my aunt, all four of my grandparents, two friends from high school, endured some bullying, had my heart truly broken once and had done the breaking once too. I had had my life turned upside down a couple of times and in more than one way, and what that resulted in was a subconscious yet voracious need for stability that trumped anything else. Before my diagnosis, I was constantly trying to be exactly what I thought others wanted me to be, do exactly what I thought others wanted me to do, and look exactly how I thought others wanted me to look, because if I always made everyone else happy, then they would always like me or love me and would "never leave me". It was an exhausting way to live.

All of that started to shift though as I began to realize how I had been living, and then cancer came along and the lesson was really hammered home; if I didn't learn how to put myself first, my true self, then my health and my life were going to suffer. They already were. But it's interesting, as I explored further and started to change my beliefs about myself and others and the pressures of pleasing others started to ease, it's like a vacuum was created and some of that missing pressure was replaced with pressure from myself. And when it came to myself, my people pleasing (my me pleasing? lol) took the form of unreasonably high expectations, mostly in my working life. And since this coincided with me starting this blog and online community, it was a bit of a perfect storm.

I pushed myself in my new life after cancer, and even though there was a voice in the back of my head saying, "Don't overdo it. That's going to be just as harmful as stressing over pleasing others.", it was easy not to listen. It's still something I struggle with because it hasn't been all stress and overworking and long days; this new push and determination has been a gift at times too. It's what gave me the motivation to shove past my fears and do so much, like writing and sharing online as well as getting back into acting. It has allowed me to organise, focus on, and pursue three different paths with teaching, acting, and running this community and blog. There is no way I could have done it or could keep doing it all without the internal determination, motivation, and passion I found after my diagnosis. But, finding a balance is key.

Cancer has taught me to listen to myself with more love and patience, without brushing aside what I internally hear as not important or wrong or "would be nice but that's impossible". It's an ongoing process for sure and I'm better at it some days than others, but sticking with it and continuing to move towards that balance is the most important thing, to just keep trying.

All of these things, self-love and patience with ourselves and learning our limits and that it's okay to have them, they all take time and practice. We have lived our lives and looked at ourselves entirely one way for so long, and so of course redirecting that won't be instant. But if we set a new expectation, one that prioritises taking care of ourselves in whatever way that looks like on any given day, and then patiently work towards that one step at a time, one act of self-care at a time, one positively-changed thought about ourselves at a time, we will find that balance more and more often. And that's the realm where deep transformation and self-acceptance happens, where we can truly heal happily.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

This week for Mental Health Monday, I am finally continuing the series on releasing resentment that I posted about two weeks ago! Between posting my interview with Julie Kick on grief and then it being Easter last week, it’s been a minute since Part 1, so I’m super excited to get back to it. This week, I’m getting into some specific tools that I have found helpful for the work at the “Deal” stage, one of the more challenging steps of this process. I will finish this series up next week with some discussion of what the “Heal” stage has looked like and involved for me and how you can hopefully find your own healing from resentment, but for now, I hope that you find these practical tools for the “Deal” stage helpful and supportive. And as always, if you have any questions or any tips of your own, please feel free to post in the group or shoot me an email by hitting "reply"!

Click here to check out Part 2 on the YouTube channel

And if you missed it, you can find Part 1 here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Resources: Inspiration​

This video showed up in my Facebook feed a couple of weeks ago, and I absolutely LOVE it. Deaf comedian and speaker Kathy Buckley went through an incredible amount of trauma in her life, both physically and mentally/emotionally. Somehow, she still managed to laugh about, learn from, and make jokes about everything that has been thrown at her in her life, including cancer. Sometimes all you can do is laugh, amiright? Not only did this bring a smile to my face and a laugh to my lips, things that we sorely need and are hard to find these days, but it also inspired me and gave me hope. If she can get through 3x what most of us are challenged with in life, then I can definitely get through whatever is thrown at me too. And it was also a very welcome reminder for me to continue to search out the light in the dark, the good in the bad, and the continual lessons and growth from the events that at first grind our lives to a stop. Sometimes, we have to choose to live, we have to declare that intention to the universe, and Kathy is a beautiful reminder of that.

Check out this inspiring video here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year 3​

In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. I am currently sharing my lessons from year three in the Facebook group, so if you have missed any of them, visit the link below to see the most recent one, and then meander through the posts on the group wall or search "lessons" in the group's search bar to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
Click here to read the most recent one on Facebook

And if you don't have Facebook, click here to read the most recent one on Instagram

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Friends!
Marc here. I’m enjoying a winter-like April weekend here in Colorado, and I hope wherever you are in the world, you’re having a great time, too.
This coming week, I’m offering a new topic on Facebook Live, one that I personally love and think is so important.
And that is “Emotional Metabolism: The Hidden Key to Health,” which will happen on Thursday April 22nd at 6 pm Eastern Time.
Emotional metabolism is a little known concept, and in Thursday’s session, we’ll do a fascinating dive into the mind body connection. Meaning, how our emotional life can have a profound effect on our biology, our health, and our weight.
If you want to learn to improve your overall metabolic power, then emotional metabolism is a key place to explore.
I'll be sharing about:
  • What exactly is emotional metabolism?
  • How emotions impact digestion and assimilation
  • Why emotional regulation is crucial to our most natural and sustainable weight
  • How feelings can impact the gut
  • 5 emotions that can transform our nutritional metabolism
For those of us “feeling” creatures (and hint: that’s all of us), understanding and mastering our emotions is revolutionary to leading a vibrant and fulfilling life.
I hope to see you there!
Warm regards,
Marc David
Founder, The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
[email protected]
psychologyofeating.com
P.S. A reminder that you don't need a Facebook account to attend this event -- simply click the link above at the stated day/time, and you'll be able to watch. If you'd like to have me answer any of your questions, though, please do so through this form -- as there's no way to ask me a question live if you're not on Facebook.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
I just found out today that…
One in four Americans aged 65+ falls each year. Every 11 seconds, an older adult is treated in the emergency room for a fall;
==> Every 19 minutes, an older adult dies from a fall.

This is unacceptable.

Because falling is a highly preventable reason for death.

But I know why this happens.

Weak knees and legs.

If you’re a senior concerned about strengthening your knees and legs so that you can prevent becoming off balance and falling. This blog on 9 Exercises to Strengthen Weak Knees, is for you.

Or if you have a senior relative, friend, or loved one. Please share this email so they can receive this important information.

It might even save their life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet Alternatives to Dangerous Sugar

By Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, MDs

From Austria to Zimbabwe and more than 43 countries in between, sweet soda (Frucade! GoGo!) is the drink of choice. But here in North America, we've taken it to a new level: Canadians down 101 liters (27 gallons) of syrupy liquids per person per year; Mexicans drink 146 liters (38.5 gallons); and Americans gulp more soda and sweet beverages than people in any other country — 170 liters (45 gallons)!

Added sugar makes up almost 15 percent of the calories in an average North American diet. That takes a big toll: Tracking more than 12,000 Americans for 14 years, researchers found that folks who consumed the most added sugar were twice as likely to die of heart disease. No surprise there!

Special: Stubborn Belly Fat Can Be Fixed. Naturally.

So if you want to take steps toward a sweeter future, reduce — even eliminate — added sugar and sugar syrups from your diet. (It'll also sweeten the economy by reducing healthcare costs.) And you'll improve your heart health, brain power, and sex life.

• Read the labels and say "no" to sweetened beverages and packaged foods. One bottle of peach iced tea packs up to 50 grams of added sugar. A fat-free lemon yogurt has 31 grams.
  • Look at ingredients list for syrups listed as anything ending in "-ose," like high fructose corn syrup; and added sugars, like molasses, cane sugar, or fruit juice concentrate.
  • Exceptions? For a sweet treat, enjoy 1 ounce of 70 percent dark chocolate; take a teaspoon of unfiltered honey in your tea. Both deliver heart-loving polyphenols, flavonoids, B vitamins, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, and manganese. Sweet!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi​
I just saw a newscast, (and I’m not kidding here) where the post vaccination instructions were:​
“Pull forward and stay here in the area with paramedics for 15-30 minutes. If you feel sick at all or have any problems, just honk three times, and someone will come to help you.

You shouldn’t have any side-effects, but just in case you do, or experience anaphylactic shock, we want to make sure you get help.”

But surely something that can cause such life threatening emergent immediate problems, can’t possibly cause long term issues. Right?

There are so many unanswered questions about this pandemic. Is this illness a killer, or no worse than the flu?

What about the safety, efficacy of “the shots”.

There are no long term studies. We’re literally part of the long term study right now.

What if there are long term problems?

If you want to get your questions answered by well credentialed experts, scientists, doctors, biologist and researchers, (and even attorneys)

REGISTER NOW for the f.ree viewing period of V-Revealed, COVID Edition.

Your health advocate,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aaaand we’re off, Jimi… FINALLY!

Get ready, we’ve got A LOT to cover in the next 9 episodes.

And we aren’t going to start slow… we dive right in as you’ll quickly see.

Over the next 9 days, we’ll introduce you to the leading experts, researchers, scientists, thought leaders, doctors, and whistleblowers. I can’t wait for you to have access to each one of them.

So, first up, I’m excited to introduce you to the brilliant:

Dr. Bush shares how testing protocols have led to outright lies about the scale of the virus.

False positives spurred major government intervention that drastically impacted the lives of billions.

You get to find out the virus’s timetable and how that compares to the timeline for a “shot.”

Did you know about the massive mistakes that have been made at the hospital level? Sadly, they have a very real cost.

And, what you can do to avoid the risk of future disaster that could be far worse than the current pandemic.

Did you know Del was the Executive Producer of “The Doctors” daytime hit CBS TV show?

Del has probably researched and produced more health and medical content over the past year than any other single individual on earth.

He’s been highly active in countering the mandates imposed by governments and health institutions.

Del’s predictions and warnings have been spot-on over the past year. Hear what he predicts for the next 6-12 months!

Mainstream media has been a very deliberate tool to control the narrative that you hear… regardless of the historical facts and research we now have available.

The man pictured below closes out Episode 1 in a big way…

Never before seen interview footage provides one of the biggest takeaways in this whole premiere.

Get in on his brilliant clarification about the deception being carried out on the public during the pandemic.

He has made a profound difference as a prolific litigator fighting causes “for the people,” largely without fanfare… fighting giant corporations and government agencies.

He is uniquely capable of seeing the pandemic for what it is. He digs in where others fear, raises the red flags others don’t see, and poses brilliant questions to hold those in charge accountable.

Deliberate and deceptive data points are being used by officials and regulators to amplify fear and control you and your family.

A brilliant litigation attorney -- he makes an expert constitutional case for violations being carried out against us.

Episode 1 starts out your journey to the truth:

CLICK HERE to start watching now >>>

Remember, this is the first of 9 episodes to be aired.

Each episode is live to watch for free for 24 hours.

Episode 1 is live until tomorrow at 9:00 PM EST, 6:00 PM PST.

Once the clock runs out, we replace it with a fresh episode full of new interviews, discussing new issues, and sharing new insights.

VU Sponsors