Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Brazilian scientists claim they’ve discovered live, replicating adenoviruses in Russia’s covid vaccines​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Instant Hiccup Cure
Discovered this one in my teens and has never failed. Even when i'v been with friends who were hiccuping.
Fill a glass with water. Now do a big, not partial a full inhale and hold your breath and whilst still holding it drink the full glass of water or as much as you can whilst still holding your breath.
Hiccups gone.
You can thank me next time your hiccups drive you mad or send money to...
www.thanksforthehiccupcuredude@wowitreallyworks
Just kidding, the @, it actually really works instantly.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Monday​

May 03, 2021

I believe in myself. I will achieve all of my goals. Every day I'm taking little steps toward my dreams. I am able to make great progress in my journey. I am actively taking advantage of opportunities around me. I am going to make today count.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Monday​

May 03, 2021

When we are angry, we can say really mean things that can deeply affect the person at the receiving end. You may forget about it but it can scar your relationship. Pause before saying anything in anger. Carefully watch your word choices when you argue with someone. It's going to take some practice since we tend to unintentionally blurt nasty things when we are angry. It may feel like you have no control over your words. That's why it's important to note where feelings of resentment begin in your body as soon as you become aware of them. Do not lose touch with the effect of your words. Strive to treat each other better.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
How many times have you heard that having the right diet can help prevent cancer? If I had to guess, it’s probably a lot.
The reason you hear that so often is because it’s TRUE.
But, the fact is there are a lot of diets out there — from vegan and macrobiotic to keto and paleolithic — and knowing what’s best for you is easier said than done.
The good news is that we cover this topic extensively on day 5 of the Summit to help you unravel the complexities of nutrition for conquering cancer.
Even better?
You can get started right away by checking out my interviews with 3 top experts, including celebrity doctor Joel Furhman, inside my ebook The Anti-Cancer Diet.
Starting on page 4, Dr. Furhman explains how a certain diet slows aging, extends your lifespan, and can even help to reverse disease.
So if you haven’t downloaded your free copy of The Anti-Cancer Diet yet, or you want to check it out again...
Discover how to eat to defeat cancer here
Yours Truly,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
PAIN = MEDICATION
Are costly, dangerous medications really the only answer for painful inflammatory conditions?
Sadly it seems like medicine today boils down to this one simple equation.
(I’m not the only one who thinks this sounds a little crazy, right? If you agree, I have some good news for you…)
You CAN take control of the painful symptoms of chronic conditions, and experience a level of healing you thought was impossible.
You may be suffering from any number of these all-too-common problems:
  • Chronic, debilitating fatigue
  • Miserable GI issues
  • Ongoing mental health issues
  • Unintentional weight fluctuations
  • Frequent illnesses
  • ...and other chronic conditions that boil down to one thing… CHRONIC INFLAMMATION
I hear from people all the time who are looking for relief from these miserable conditions...
For this reason, I encourage you to grab your copy of this enlightening eBook that presents a refreshing take on steps you can take to put a halt to pain — and even reverse the conditions that are causing it!
⇒Unlock your FREE eBook Today
But that’s only the beginning…
STARTING MONDAY I am hosting the Chronic Inflammation Summit for a deeper dive into what is causing your pain…
...and more importantly, concrete steps to bring it to a screeching halt!
We’ll look at fresh takes on tried and true methods to beat inflammation… and bring to light some important strategies that will surprise you.
It’s time to rethink the pain equation — you’ll be surprised at the answer!
Be Blessed!
Dr. David Jockers
P.S. Did you get that date on your calendar? The Chronic Inflammation Summit STARTS MONDAY — you won’t want to miss it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
ARE THE RUMORS AND ANECDOTES BASED ON ANY PLAUSIBLE SCIENCE OR EVIDENCE?
There are already tens of thousands of reports of adverse events from the experimental Covid-19 vaccine on the VAERS database, whose report capture rates are as low as 1% for certain vaccine reactions. But is it also possible that those harmed by the vaccine could somehow adversely affect those around them who have not received it, as a wide range of anecdotal reports appear to indicate? Sayer Ji provides perspective on one plausible biological mechanism known as "microvessicle shedding," and also addresses the fear and concern people have and how to manage it appropriately, given the already extensive pressure people are under to fear their neighbors and loved ones. For an in-depth analysis of the research referenced in this video, read Sayer's latest article on the topic here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENTS
48-Hour Encore Weekend Replay
The Truth About Cancer
Over the past several years, The Truth About Cancer® team has been on a quest to discover the truth about cancer, and this is the culmination of their quest, with never-before-seen footage and interviews with over 150 experts from 25 countries across the globe. We're excited to tell you about a brand-new, groundbreaking cancer docu-series -- ‘Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER’ -- which exposes Big Pharma’s lies and deceptions. LIVE NOW!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jim,

We hope you’re enjoying the complimentary “Replay Weekend” and are having a "Binge Watch" party with your family and friends!
As you know, we’ve had thousands of people tell us they missed one (or more) of the 9 episodes of the docu-series…

So we’ve made all 9 episodes available for you to watch free today right here!

We’re going to leave all 9 episodes up for the next 36 hours or so (until midnight Sunday night), so be sure to set some time aside to watch any you missed, or to watch those you want to see again.

In fact, if any of your friends or family missed the series, forward this email to them and they’ll be able to watch too this weekend only (without having to even register).

It has been such a privilege for us to serve you these last couple of weeks and we are both so grateful for everyone’s support.

We are also extremely excited about the future of this movement and the worldwide impact that we’re having.

Thank you so much!

Yours in health and liberty,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A recent study discovered that 90% of cancers were caused by 3 things:
1. Diet
2. Lifestyle
3. And environmental factors
With diet being the most important.
In fact, doing things like eating more tomatoes and specific berries and mushrooms can cut your risk of cancer in half.
And it’s why today, I want to share a free book called the Anti-Cancer Diet.
3 of the top cancer doctors in the country reveal exactly what to eat, and what not to eat, as well as things like:
  • 2 foods that send your risk of cancer through the roof (that most people eat twice a week)
  • The “Biblical” approach to eating that kills cancer cells (sometimes better than chemo)
  • The 4 hours of the day you should NEVER eat (feeds cancer cell growth)
  • And much more…
Download your free copy here:
>> 2 worst foods for cancer (that most people eat twice a week)
You’ll also receive a free ticket to the 2021 Conquering Cancer Summit.
A groundbreaking new event featuring 35 Functional, Holistic and Integrative Medical Doctors, 13 Health and Longevity Experts, 3 Integrative Vets, and 8 Cancer Conquerors — all committed to bringing you the latest, most cutting-edge solutions beating cancer today.
As well as the little-known causes of cancer that are currently putting you, and your family at a greater risk of this debilitating disease.
Be sure to grab your free ticket, and free copy of The Anti-Cancer Diet, right here:
>> 2 of the worst foods for cancer (that most people eat twice a week)
I’ll hope to see you there.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New Exercise Guidelines by Blood Pressure

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Almost half of adults in the United States have delayed going to the dentist because of the pandemic — 75% of those folks postponed a regular checkup and more than 12% skipped care for something bothering them, like bleeding gums.

That's obviously bad for oral health. But it has even more far-reaching repercussions, according to a study in the journal Hypertension.

Special: People Who Brush Their Teeth Like This Are 2X More Likely to Get Alzheimer's

If you have severe periodontal gum disease, you're twice as likely as people with healthy gums to have a systolic blood pressure (the top number) of 140 mmHg or more — which is high. You're also likely to have other heart-damaging conditions such as elevated glucose and bad LDL cholesterol, as well as chronic inflammation.

Of course, controlling blood pressure depends on more than keeping your gums healthy. You also need regular exercise. The European Journal of Preventive Cardiology recently issued new guidelines that identify the specific forms exercise that are most effective for controlling or preventing high blood pressure:

• For people with blood pressure of 140/90 mmHg or higher, aerobic exercises such as walking, running, cycling, or swimming are the most effectives way to reduce those numbers.

• For reduction of high-normal blood pressure (130-139/85-89 mmHg), dynamic resistance training such as weight-lifting, squats, and push-ups are optimal.

• People with normal blood pressure (less than 130/84 mmHg) can best prevent high blood pressure by doing isometric resistance training such as handgrip exercises, wall sits, and planks.

The blood-pressure-lowering effects of exercise last about 24 hours, say the researchers, so it's best to do it daily.

And remember: Any physical activity is better than none.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
If you’ve missed out on the Food Revolution Summit, I have great news. It’s not over yet. And today is the most popular event of the Summit — and perhaps the most powerful, too!
>> Join now to experience the stunning Finale with me and my dad, John Robbins.
Year after year, our Finale presentations have been among the most popular events of the entire Summit.
Today, we’ll talk about the phenomenal power of diet and lifestyle to prevent and reverse illness and why that is SO important — now more than ever. We’ll expose how the processed food industry is making billions of dollars marketing foods that are causing suffering to millions of people. And we’ll take a real look at the climate crisis, and share why the best tools to turn it around are our own knives and forks.
We’ll also dive into why it is that healthy food often costs more, and what it’s really going to take to make healthy food accessible to everyone. And we’ll share some of the latest breakthrough campaigns that we believe could turn the tide to a brighter future for humanity.
All that — and you’ll also find out why my parents named me “Ocean” (and what they almost named me instead!).
It’s all here. And it’s all happening today.
We’re about to start at 12 pm ET / 9 am PT. Will you join us, Jim?
>> Catch the Finale today by joining here now — no registration required.
Ocean Robbins
P.S. If you don't want to receive any more emails about the 2021 Food Revolution Summit, click here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Jockers has put some amazing work into The Chronic Inflammation Summit, which starts tomorrow Monday May 3rd. You should be there. Here’s why: chronic inflammation can damage the body in many different ways. It can cause memory loss and cognitive decline, increased cardiovascular risk, compromised digestive function, weight gain, pain, loss of mobility and more. Don’t miss The Chronic Inflammation Summit from May 3-9, 2021. It’s free and online! Find out more HERE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Learn from the years of wisdom of over 60 diabetes and health experts to help optimize your blood sugar levels. Whether you have diabetes, pre-diabetes, metabolic dysfunction, or uneven blood sugar, this information will help you understand all the factors related to blood sugar, help you lose weight, and improve your metabolic health to live your very best life! Don’t miss the 10 part Diabetes Essentials Masterclass from May 10 - 20, 2021. It’s free and online! Find out more HERE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
During the Conquering Cancer Summit you will get the latest, most up-to-date solutions that are conquering cancer today. So if you, or a loved one, want to know not only how to possibly prevent, but Conquer Cancer once and for all… Be sure to reserve your spot for this incredible summit. It's free and online from May 18-27, 2021! Find out more HERE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Booster shots can create VACCINE-RESISTANT variants of the coronavirus, scientists warn​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Healthcare workers in Delhi hospital ATTACKED by grieving family members after coronavirus patient dies waiting for ICU bed​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How the media lies about chlorine dioxide by deceptively conflating it with bleach

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

COVID-19 vaccines to decimate world population, warns microbiologist … and it’s already happening in India and Brazil​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Young pastor DIES not long after receiving, promoting Moderna’s experimental vaccine protocol​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DECEIVING​

Remember that feeling when you were a kid, when something happened and it felt like the actual, literal end of the world? You forgot about a test, or your parents forbid you from going to that amazing party that everyone else is going to, or your best friend moved schools; and here would come the stomach drop, the narrowing vision, the tingling sensation in your face as the blood rushed to it, and man oh man, that sensation of dread, like the world had stopped turning.

Looking back on those events now, they seem like no big deal, just interesting anecdotes that always gets a few chuckles and understanding nods. Sometimes, our initial reaction to things, no matter how real or true it feels in the moment, is not the way we will feel forever. As humans, we have a tendency to jump ahead in time and imagine all sorts of negative outcomes to a problem or event that's just happened. My guess is that it's a survival instinct of sorts, trying to imagine and therefore be prepared for the worst-case scenario. And those feelings of dread, worry, or despair that we feel are often coming from these imaginary end points that haven't happened yet and that may never happen.

Change is scary af. We get into our comfort zone and we're boppin' along, not wanting things to ever change and so not keeping our eye out for things that need to change and the good that could from those changes. That test you missed? Your teacher lets you write a makeup one and you get a different essay question that you actually know way more about than the one from the test the rest of the class took. That party you missed? The cops ended up coming and everyone there got a fine. You best friend moving schools? Okay, that straight up sucks, but your motivated to find new friends and you join a club that leads you to your new passion.

My point is that we put ourselves through the dang RINGER sometimes, worrying and stressing and convincing ourselves that this will affect us negatively forever or that everyone will judge us or that something is impossible and we can't do it. Our mind automatically jumps to the end, and the end it jumps to isn't usually very nice. And not only does it conjure up these awful scenarios, but this also prevents it and us from seeing the many, many more possible outcomes, the ones that aren't nearly as scary or upsetting.

You will notice that today's email contains a new logo and a new name. You can read all about why I changed it and what the new name means below in the "Announcements" section, and though I feel really good about this change and everyone has reacted with so much kindness and support, I was terrified a month ago. I was so sad and ashamed that someone was upset by my use of "Orenda". I was certain that people would judge me poorly for having chosen to use this word in the first place, because I was judging myself. And I was certain that it would be impossible to find a new name that I loved and that captured this community perfectly. It was a stomach drop, vision narrowed, face tingling moment of dread.

But you know what? No animosity came to reinforce my sadness and shame. Quite the opposite actually; I received understanding and support instead. No judgements were flung in my direction. Quite the opposite again; doing better after knowing better has been celebrated, and I feel so much love and support. And I absolutely LOVE our new name; it wasn't impossible after all. I destroyed myself for a week, needlessly. It was an important lesson.

Be concerned with the results of your actions and try to avoid missteps when you can, but know that they are going to happen in life. Equally important though is to also know that these missteps are not the end of the world, that you can learn and grow from them and, most importantly, make them right. They say good things come in small packages, but I'd like to change that and instead say that good things come in deceiving packages. It might look terrible at the outset, but once you get inside it, you may just find the most beautiful gifts.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't forget to join us in the Facebook group if you haven't already done so! I share resources, mental health tips, research, recipes, and more. Plus, it is a wonderful place to find support and camaraderie in the craziness of cancer with people who get it. Even if you don't have cancer, caregivers and those serious about prevention are absolutely welcome too. Check it out here!

Love Note​

DECEIVING​

Remember that feeling when you were a kid, when something happened and it felt like the actual, literal end of the world? You forgot about a test, or your parents forbid you from going to that amazing party that everyone else is going to, or your best friend moved schools; and here would come the stomach drop, the narrowing vision, the tingling sensation in your face as the blood rushed to it, and man oh man, that sensation of dread, like the world had stopped turning.

Looking back on those events now, they seem like no big deal, just interesting anecdotes that always gets a few chuckles and understanding nods. Sometimes, our initial reaction to things, no matter how real or true it feels in the moment, is not the way we will feel forever. As humans, we have a tendency to jump ahead in time and imagine all sorts of negative outcomes to a problem or event that's just happened. My guess is that it's a survival instinct of sorts, trying to imagine and therefore be prepared for the worst-case scenario. And those feelings of dread, worry, or despair that we feel are often coming from these imaginary end points that haven't happened yet and that may never happen.

Change is scary af. We get into our comfort zone and we're boppin' along, not wanting things to ever change and so not keeping our eye out for things that need to change and the good that could from those changes. That test you missed? Your teacher lets you write a makeup one and you get a different essay question that you actually know way more about than the one from the test the rest of the class took. That party you missed? The cops ended up coming and everyone there got a fine. You best friend moving schools? Okay, that straight up sucks, but your motivated to find new friends and you join a club that leads you to your new passion.

My point is that we put ourselves through the dang RINGER sometimes, worrying and stressing and convincing ourselves that this will affect us negatively forever or that everyone will judge us or that something is impossible and we can't do it. Our mind automatically jumps to the end, and the end it jumps to isn't usually very nice. And not only does it conjure up these awful scenarios, but this also prevents it and us from seeing the many, many more possible outcomes, the ones that aren't nearly as scary or upsetting.

You will notice that today's email contains a new logo and a new name. You can read all about why I changed it and what the new name means below in the "Announcements" section, and though I feel really good about this change and everyone has reacted with so much kindness and support, I was terrified a month ago. I was so sad and ashamed that someone was upset by my use of "Orenda". I was certain that people would judge me poorly for having chosen to use this word in the first place, because I was judging myself. And I was certain that it would be impossible to find a new name that I loved and that captured this community perfectly. It was a stomach drop, vision narrowed, face tingling moment of dread.

But you know what? No animosity came to reinforce my sadness and shame. Quite the opposite actually; I received understanding and support instead. No judgements were flung in my direction. Quite the opposite again; doing better after knowing better has been celebrated, and I feel so much love and support. And I absolutely LOVE our new name; it wasn't impossible after all. I destroyed myself for a week, needlessly. It was an important lesson.

Be concerned with the results of your actions and try to avoid missteps when you can, but know that they are going to happen in life. Equally important though is to also know that these missteps are not the end of the world, that you can learn and grow from them and, most importantly, make them right. They say good things come in small packages, but I'd like to change that and instead say that good things come in deceiving packages. It might look terrible at the outset, but once you get inside it, you may just find the most beautiful gifts.
Happy Healing ❤️

Announcements​

mail

Announcing Our New Name: Solis Cancer Community​

Our world is changing. Perspectives are shifting, view points are adjusting, minds are growing. And it’s a beautiful thing. As we change and grow, we learn. What we didn’t used to think twice about doing or saying, now gives us pause.

The First Nations community is courageously finding their voices after so many centuries of being silenced. And not just silenced, but actively persecuted and wiped out, both physically and culturally. Somehow, our ancestors figured out how to show so many types of indifference to this group of people and focus so much hate on them at the same time.

I am so happy to see slow progress being made towards reparations, and today, I would like to do a very small part to contribute to that progress. Orenda is a First Nations word, and while I chose it with the utmost respect and love, this word does not belong to me. After an important discussion with a member of the First Nations community, I have decided to change the name on all social media platforms and the website to Solis Cancer Community.

Solis means sun or sunlight, and reflects one of the most important lessons that cancer taught me, that there is light to be found in even the darkest of challenges if we only choose to look for and focus on it; yes, even in cancer. For me, it also represents the light or the energy that exists within us all, our strength and determination and capacity for change and healing, for learning and growth. Calling on this light, this energy, was such an important part of my healing journey, and I’m sure it has been for others too. And finally, I hope so much that this community is a place where each and every person who needs it can find peace and solace as they walk this difficult path, and when spoken out loud, Solis sounds a heck of a lot like solace
��

It’s going to be a process to go through my videos, course, blog posts, website, and social media profiles to change this everywhere, so for a while you will likely still see and hear Orenda in previously-shared posts, videos, and pages. Your patience through this process and while things are a little disjointed is so, so appreciated.

As I endeavour to do with everything in my life post-cancer, I am focusing on the positives and looking forward to going through all of my content, the website, etc. While I make these changes, it will be a lovely trip back through the past two years of sharing my journey, my learning, and my healing with you all, and who knows how many valuable insights I will gain from that?

Thank you everybody
��
And welcome to Solis!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

It was my annual scan this week, and even though it's my fourth time around this block, it doesn't get easier. Or at least it hasn't yet. Scanxiety is very real, and it's something that so many of us have to deal with. And the way that we handle it can look different for everyone. Heck, it can look different for the same person from hour to hour when we're experiencing this!

My scanxiety is the worst the day before and the day of. What often helps me is just taking the pressure off of myself the day before and day of. If I get lots of work or errands done, great! If I don't, that's totally okay too. I just try to be in the present moment as much as possible in order to be in tune with how I'm doing right now, what I need right now, and not letting my thoughts spiral into the negative possibilities and worst case scenarios.

For MHM this week, I put together a Scanxiety Package if you will of some of my favourite tools for dealing with this. Below are 6 videos from our YouTube channel that cover a wide variety of tools that can support you when you are experiencing scanxiety. They include breathing techniques, mindfulness, meditation, and EFT Tapping, all things that I find super helpful during periods of acute anxiety and fear. I hope that you find them helpful as well. And remember, however you are feeling today, you are not alone 🤗

Scanxiety Package
  1. Mindfulness Moment to Stop Spiralling, Negative Thoughts
  2. Combining Breathing Techniques for Stress Relief and Relaxation
  3. Tapping for Fear Over Your Health
  4. Tapping for Anxiety
  5. Guided Meditation for Generating Positive Energy
  6. 12 Minute Meditation for Refocusing and Centring
Alternately, you can find the full playlist of all 6 here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Research: Anticancer Compounds​

Nature is amazing folks! I was so lucky that my mom opened my mind to the healing power of the natural world when I was young. We went to a regular family doctor of course, but I remember trips to the chiropractor, the naturopath, the biological/holistic dentist. And my mom had a few remedies up her own sleeve too. We got oregano oil when a cold was coming on, and I can't count the number of times she snapped off a piece of our aloe plant to rub on a burn 🔥

So, when I was diagnosed, it was without thinking that I started to research what the alternative and natural worlds of medicine could bring to the party. And what I found both amazed me and gave me incredible hope. There are SO MANY natural anticancer substances in the natural world around us that we can harness to increase our chances of healing 💪

I'm sharing a research article this week that is an awesome place to start if you are looking for anticancer foods to add to your diet. It gives a brief yet informative introduction to 17 different foods, plants, and compounds that could be used in the creation of new drugs, meaning they have effects that would be desirable in a medication. True medicine from nature 🌱

If you're looking to use food to kick up your healing and anticancer power, give this article a read by visiting the link below. And just a reminder, plants can be powerful! And not everything on this list might be for you. Always be sure to check with your healthcare team before starting a new supplement, etc. ✅

*A note here that this was translated into English, so sometimes the grammar or wording sounds a little off as a result

Check out the research paper here

And we had an interesting discussion about coffee on this post in the FB group, so come and check that out if you were likewise curious about how coffee ended up on the anticancer list!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
Ways mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines Could Harm the Unvaccinated Explored In Depth [LIVESTREAM REPLAY]
How concerned should we be that the newly vaccinated might adversely affect our health? What can we do? Sayer Ji shares the perspective of the New Biology, referencing horizontal information transfer (microvessicle shedding), and the Pfizer trial protocol that addresses vaccine bystander effects.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi is not an “anti-v@*xer”.

In fact, he’s a pro-v@cc!ne, award-winning virologist who’s had a long and successful career and can claim over 300 published articles on the topics of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology.

Of the C0V!D v@cc!ne, Dr. Bhakdi says “It’s not doing its job.”

“To give permission to use this v@cc!ne is criminal,” he says.

“What is happening is that the world is being turned into an animal experiment… and you and our children are being the animals that are being tested. The hugest experiment ever being done in the history of medicine is being performed on men… on people.”

Watch this explosive interview with Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and DeI B!g+ree and see why he says that, as a medical doctor, it’s “frightening and horrifying” that any politician or MD would recommend mass v@cc!nation with this poorly researched shot.

The implications for future auto-immune diseases are staggering…

WATCH THIS VIDEO and share it with family and friends.

And, as always… please let me know if the video has been taken down by responding to this email.

United in the Cause,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

If you use well water, it’s a good idea to have your water tested. In addition, most municipal drinking water is contaminated with an assortment of toxic metals and chemicals, even organic chloride compounds.

Whole house filtration systems are a bad idea, because if you are away from home for several days or longer, the water in the pipes beyond the filter can grow numerous organisms and collect toxic metals. The best methods for obtaining drinking water are either a reverse osmosis system at the faucet head or to use distilled water.

Special: 5 Simple Steps to Remove Dangerous Toxins and Heavy Metals From Your Body's Cells

Add 100 mg of magnesium malate or citrate per gallon to improve its health benefits.

Avoid all fluoridated drinking water. Fluoride is a very powerful toxin, even in the concentrations used in drinking water. Aluminum — which is also added to drinking water — rapidly binds to fluoride, forming an aluminofluoride compound that is even more toxic than either substance by itself.

Aluminofluoride does significant damage to brain cells. More than 50 studies have now linked fluoride to impaired IQ in children.

These compounds accumulate in the bones and in the brain, meaning that over time the concentration in the brain can become extremely high.

As we age, we begin to lose bone. As bones dissolve, they also release any toxic metals they contain into the bloodstream, redistributing the metals to other tissues and organs. It’s like being poisoned all over again, but at a higher dose.

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., is editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report and a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasting is one of the most ancient and widespread healing traditions in the world.
Fasting and Intermittent Fasting (IF) Benefits Include:
  • Boosting immune function
  • Increases mental and physical energy
  • Boosts your metabolism helping to lose weight
  • Reducing elevated blood pressure
  • Reduced heart rate
  • Lower cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL levels
  • Reduced glucose (blood sugar) and insulin levels
  • Reduced inflammation and pain
  • Reduced oxidative stress which causes aging
My friend, Dr. David Jockers, is a fasting and intermittent fasting expert. I had the opportunity to interview him on the benefits of fasting and intermittent fasting and you can watch the interview below.
And heads up Dr. Jockers interviewed me for his upcoming FREE online Chronic Inflammation Summit (get your FREE bonus eBook guide and register for free below)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know tomatoes can cut your risk of cancer in half?

And not just whole tomatoes... but chunky tomato salsa (think delicious fresh pico!), pasta sauce, and even tomato juice.

You see tomatoes contain potent antioxidants called lycopene — something that even in small amounts can kill cancer cells, and prevent them from growing.

In fact, one study found that eating tomato products could reduce the risk of some cancers by 53%.

And it’s one of the many things you’ll discover in your free copy of 25-Evidence Based Anti-Cancer Strategies.

I’ve arranged for you to receive your free copy HERE.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Why Do We Do Things We Regret Later? A Look At Our Shadow Side​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

5 High Blood Pressure Myths​

The "Silent Killer" Can Be Stopped​

There are many misconceptions about high blood pressure. This is a case where ignorance is definitely not bliss. In fact, it can kill...
So here are five deadly myths about high blood pressure you cannot live without. The good news: you can get control of your high blood pressure. And perhaps even prevent it altogether...

Five Myths about High Blood Pressure​

Myth Number One: It's No Big Deal.
The problem with high blood pressure initially is there are no symptoms. You don't feel bad, so how could anything be wrong? The truth is, when your blood flow begins to push too hard against your blood vessels, it leads to damage of your heart, kidneys, and other organs in your body. High blood pressure is a very big deal indeed.
Myth Number Two: There Is No Good Treatment.
Many people feel there's nothing they can do about their high blood pressure. The truth is if you follow a sensible plan, you can manage your high blood pressure. More about this in just a moment...
Myth Number Three: A "Little" High Blood Pressure Is Okay.
When you take your blood pressure readings, you probably notice they vary somewhat. You probably also notice there are two numbers, one on top and one on bottom. Normal readings are: 119 or below for the top number, and 79 or below for the bottom number. Some people believe that as long as one of these numbers is normal, you're okay. The truth is if either of your blood pressure numbers is above normal, you need to do something right away.
Myth Number Four: High Blood Pressure Cannot Be Prevented.
This idea is dead wrong. Even if everyone in your family has higher blood pressure, this doesn't mean there is nothing you can do. Simple changes such as eating a healthy diet, limiting salt intake, and keeping your weight under control, can help you prevent high blood pressure.
Myth Number Five: Treatment Is Difficult.
Most people think that treating high blood pressure requires giving up all your favorite foods, engaging in some crazy exercise plan, or taking dangerous and expensive drugs. While you do need to make changes to get your blood pressure under control, those changes do not have to be difficult or unpleasant.

A Natural High Blood Pressure Solution That's Easy and Fun​

The Medical Research Team led by Joe Barton, has produced a short video presentation explaining safe, natural methods anyone can use the help control high blood pressure.
When you watch this video, you may be surprised to find the best treatment for your high blood pressure might already be inside your kitchen cabinets.
You might also be delighted to find out how easy, tasty, and enjoyable it can be to get to the root cause and even prevent your own high blood pressure from escalating.
High blood pressure is a big deal. It can definitely kill you. But it doesn't have to be that way, and that's why it's important that you watch this video right now.
Click here now to watch this complimentary, short video presentation that shows you how it's possible to normalize your blood pressure readings using safe, natural methods.
CLICK HERE to watch the video now.

~Total Health Network

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Low-Back Pain Linked to Diet

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Low-back pain is the number two reason for doctor's office visits in the United States, and number one for orthopedic visits. Some studies show it affects around 13% of U.S. adults ages 20 to 69.

There are all kinds of reasons for low-back pain, including stress, depression, and actual injury to muscles or bones (though that is far less common). But all of those triggers may be able to cause serious distress because you have an underlying health challenge: chronic inflammation fueled by poor nutrition.

Special: Thinning Hair? Pour This on Your Head and Watch What Happens

A new study presented at a recent Association of Academic Physiatrists annual meeting shows that eating inflammatory foods increases the risk of low-back pain. The researchers from the University of Pittsburgh used the Dietary Inflammation Index (DII) to evaluate the food intake of people reporting low-back pain. The DII says the main food felons associated with low-back pain are saturated and trans fats, dairy, cholesterol-containing foods (red and processed meats, eggs, poultry skin), and processed carbs.

The DII also identifies ingredients that are most anti-inflammatory. They include turmeric, garlic, ginger, green and black teas, and foods loaded with flavanols, such as as onions, kale, grapes, red wine, peaches, berries, tomatoes, and broccoli, as well as omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, ALA, etc.) and fiber.

Here’s how to reduce your intake of inflammatory foods and relieve low-back pain:

• Substitute salmon and skinless poultry for all red and processed meats.

• Cook with anti-inflammatory spices such as garlic, turmeric, and ginger.

• Make sure to drink two to four cups of green or black tea.

• Eliminate fried foods and dairy.

• Dish up one extra fruit or vegetable in each meal: berries at breakfast, tomatoes at lunch, broccoli with dinner. Your goal is seven to nine servings of fruits and veggies a day.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi-

Cellular inflammation has been shown to be the underlying marker in nearly everymajor health problem, including cancer. From a nutritional perspective, one of the simplest things to do is add nutritious foods into our diet.
Unlock Dr. David Jockers’ 96-page eBook, 30 Cancer Fighting SuperFoods, and discover the top foods you can use to help strengthen your immune system and prevent and fight cancer!
—>>Download your complimentary 30 Cancer Fighting SuperFoods eBook from Dr. Jockers!

VU Sponsors