Member For 5 Years

Early Risers at Reduced Risk for Depression​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation

Sunday

June-6-2021

You live now, in the present moment. Focus all your awareness on the present moment.

Be aware of your actions, and of what is happening around you in the present. This allows you to be more in tune with your true self. The quickest way to get your attention back to the present moment is to focus on your breath.

You also need to practice letting go of bad memories and anxious thoughts about the future. Be more accepting of whatever happened. You're here now. Calm your mind. Live for today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Health Benefits of Forest Bathing​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Are you concerned about 5G radiation and EMFs? Do you feel confused by the conflicting information out there?
As the continued roll-out of 5G, satellite-driven EMFs and even smart appliances in your home create more and more risk for your health and peace of mind, this new EMF/5G summit is a powerful entry point for the most up-to-date information.
In fact, much of the information you’ll learn at this event is not even available through other sources and is often censored even on the simplest web search.
The EMF Health Summit 2.0 could help you answer questions like:
  • How can I reduce my EMF exposure?
  • What physical symptoms are caused by 5G radiation and EMFs?
  • Are EMFs affecting my mental health?
  • How do I determine that my symptoms are related?
  • Are there affordable shielding solutions?
  • What are natural remedies for EMF and cellular stress?
  • How do I protect my children at home and at school?
  • What steps do I take to detox from EMF toxicity?
  • Get answers to these and many more questions!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Lloyd Burrell, developed EMF hypersensitivity out of the blue, reacting negatively to anything and everything electrical. Without answers from his doctors and being discounted for his belief that his cell phone could be causing his symptoms, he began the search for his own solutions. In his research into man-made EMFs and natural energies, he discovered that although some people are more sensitive than others to EMFs, EVERYONE is impacted by them.
He decided to learn all he could about man-made EMFs and how to measure and mitigate their effects, and then to create a COMMUNITY of global leaders willing to share their experience, strength and HOPE on the topic.
Join us for the EMF Health Summit July 12-18.
To better health,

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

The Health Benefits of Forest Bathing​

I'd love to immerse myself in nature but unfortunately the alligators are also immersing. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When you're dealing with cancer or other chronic health conditions, fatigue is a very real thing.

Millions of people are experiencing chronic fatigue that not only limit the quality of their life, but often has additional underlying causes that once addressed, can lead to much more happiness, vitality, energy and healing.

That's why I strongly encourage you to attend this upcoming online event on overcoming fatigue that I'm speaking at.

Click here for all the details and to signup for free.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Look, I say it all the time: Your brain is the “canary in the coal mine”. It is often the first indication that something is going wrong in your health.

Conditions will show up as brain fog or headaches or fatigue or mood issues, but those symptoms are really red flags that you’re headed for (or already in) dis-ease.

And...because of neurogenesis and neuroplasticity, it’s never too late to make positive changes in your habits to optimize your brain health.

Please listen to my talk tomorrow at the Brain Degeneration Summit (you’ll have all day)!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This week could be the week to change your destiny...

Are you destined to get Alzheimer's or dementia if you have Alzheimer's in your family, or if you have the APOE e4 gene?

And the answer is absolutely not.

But you have to start making changes today that will help you reduce your risk of getting Alzheimer's...

Because, if you're 40, 50, 60 or even 70+, what you're doing today may be leading you on the path to dementia.

Your lifestyle plays a major role in whether you get this terrible disease, and damage in the brain starts DECADES before the first symptoms appear.

But, science is showing that Alzheimer's can be prevented if you act before the symptoms appear.

And I want to share with you everything science is showing that contributes to this disease and how you can STOP it today in the Definitive Guide to Alzheimer's Prevention workshop.

This is so important, we encourage you to share this with all your loved ones who are over 40.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SPIRALLING​

I had two days recently where I was paralyzed by anxiety. If you likewise have anxiety after cancer, or just in general, you probably know exactly what I mean. I was stuck in position on my couch, manically working away on one issue and simultaneously fretting, beating myself up, and feeling generally bad about another one. What started out as a nice week, ended in a spiral that was the worst I'd had in quite some time. Cancer taught me how to recognize my anxiety symptoms (and also that I even struggle with anxiety), and as a result, I’ve gained a lot of tools to help deal with it. Most of the time it’s low-level now and totally manageable, but I still have my days, usually when I’m overly stressed or tired or have other problems going on that I’m worried about; that’s the anxiety monster’s favourite time to come out and play
��

What made the recent one so bad was that I let it. All of my trusty tools went out the window as I let myself slip deeper and deeper into the vortex. The deeper you get, the less logical and practical you get, and the less logical you get, the easier it becomes to spiral deeper; it's a vicious circle. By the lowest point, I was fully convinced my IP address had been hacked and my identity was at risk of being stolen. It feels so silly to say it now, but it felt so real at the time.

And that's the thing about anxiety. It takes the worst-case scenarios, the ones that in all likelihood are the least probable explanations, and makes them seem like the most logical and plausible conclusions. When we are really struggling, like when we are first learning about our anxiety, how it manifests, where it comes from, and how we can work on improving it, we may need outside help to navigate this and mitigate anxiety's hold on us. We may need medical interventions like medications to help us manage. Whatever you need, know that there is absolutely no shame in asking for and getting that help.

Once we have more of a handle on it though, after we have filled our toolboxes with the things that we know work for us from experience, that's when we can start taking more independent control over our anxiety. Because ultimately, we are the ones that have the power; it's up to us whether we let anxiety push us to this point or we take steps to stop it in its tracks, once we know how. There is something very empowering in this realization. At the beginning, I said that I had let it spiral, and what I mean is that when I noticed my anxiety ramping up, I didn't take the steps I should have to ensure it didn't get the best of me. I was already tired and stressed and overwhelmed about other things that week; my defenses were down and it slipped past. But this taught me an important lesson: to notice when I'm experiencing compounding factors that I now know make me more susceptible to uncontrolled anxiety so that I can address them before my anxiety monster takes the wheel.

It won't always be as easy as taking a mindful moment to pause, breathe, and regain perspective to get on top of and calm our anxiety. Some days, we will spiral, and that's okay. What's important is, when we are able, to start slowing that spiral as much as we can with whatever methods work for us such as therapy, talking with a loved one, getting a change of scenery by going outside, or taking a break completely from manically (and likely ineffectively at that point) working on the issue. Then, we will be able to take consistent little steps to back ourselves up and out of it with our tools, like meditation, EFT tapping, yoga, deep breathing, HeartMath, writing, creating, or whatever else you love for this. When we return to the land of reason and logic, we can look back at the vortex with perspective and reflect on what we can learn from this most recent spiral so that we can help ourselves even more effectively the next time we approach the edge.

Crises happen. Anxiety appears. Problems arise. Negativity and anger and fear will get us in their grip at one point or another. It's impossible to get through this life unscathed, but it's what we do with these experiences that counts. When we can regain perspective and take what we can from these challenges to help prepare us to deal more effectively with the next, that's when we truly free ourselves from that grip.
Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

This week, I shared part two of the series on my favourite mantra “Courage Over Comfort” and the various meanings it has held for me at different points in my cancer journey. In part one, I discussed the initial two phases of meaning that this mantra held for me, and in part two I’m talking about the final meaning that encompasses my life after cancer. I also share the different ways I like to use this mantra, and I hope that it gives you ideas for how to use your own favourite mantra(s). Life after cancer can be daunting and scary. As we find and adjust to our new normal, it is completely normal to find ourselves retreating back the way we came, seeking safety in what feels familiar and comfortable. But today, I encourage you to keep moving forward, keep taking those steps towards your future, because it’s all there waiting for you, you just need to reach for it.

Check it out on the Solis YouTube channel here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Resources: Events​

A really interesting and informational series started its free airing this week. It's called "Proven" and it's a 9-part docuseries on using science-backed, proven alternative and natural medicines to heal the most prevalent diseases of our time, from heart disease and diabetes to alzheimer's and cancer. There are still 5 episodes left on heart disease, cancer, healing traumas, and more, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few days at the end where they make all episodes available for a period of time in case you missed some. There is a big wide world out there full of amazing medicinal solutions, but it can be incredibly overwhelming to try to learn about them all on your own. I love series like this one because they collect so much information in one place and make it a heck of a lot easier to discover new things to discuss with our healthcare team.

You can learn more and sign up to receive the daily links to watch here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year 3​

In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. I am currently sharing my lessons from year three in the Facebook group, so if you have missed any of them, visit the link below to see the most recent one, and then meander through the posts on the group wall or search "lessons" in the group's search bar to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
Click here to read the most recent one on Facebook

And if you don't have Facebook, click here to read the most recent one on Instagram

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:eek: :eek:Blood analysed before and after the covid jab
:eek::eek: https://www.brighteon.com/4573230e-ec38-4e0a-a75e-51f5478c8850

For some reason this wont post, I'll try again in a few posts LOOK BELOW

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nursing homes experiencing large disease “outbreaks” due to covid vaccination​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nestlé caught sending junk food into Amazon rainforests where children as young as seven are now morbidly obese​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Covid-19 vaccine maker Johnson & Johnson has a LONG history of crimes, fines and violations in the medical “product” business​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fauci lied, millions died: The conspiracy behind hydroxychloroquine’s suppression​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5G Activates COV-19 Protiens & More

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Jimi,
Drinking plenty of water is one of the most powerful, health-giving steps you can take — for reducing fatigue, improving mood and digestion, and even helping fight cancer.
But your water supply could be more contaminated than you know.
Studies show that most of us are unknowingly drinking water that’s polluted with toxic chemicals, with heavy metals, and even with pharmaceutical drugs.
So which kinds of water filtration and purification systems are best? And what do the studies tell us about alkaline water, and about hydrogen water?
Here’s what you need to know about water.
Yours for safe water,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Every single cell, tissue, and organ in your body needs water to function. Find out why water is so important, how you can fight back against contamination, and what you can do to optimize the quality of the water you and your loved ones drink, here.
b91effb38f8fcc3d552c67117e36e47b.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Blood analysed before and after the covid jab

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
These are the pics of the blood cells, that he is speaking of
They are in order as shown on the website
64305c05b32b53e032ffd41486f51330.jpg

92f097abc84c4845356c972cd5c17b4d.jpg

4879a74fb616af76fce5e734f1a39d69.jpg

b2c03a33459a3e95e68d6b17fb9b1f11.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

SPIRALLING​

I had two days recently where I was paralyzed by anxiety. If you likewise have anxiety after cancer, or just in general, you probably know exactly what I mean. I was stuck in position on my couch, manically working away on one issue and simultaneously fretting, beating myself up, and feeling generally bad about another one. What started out as a nice week, ended in a spiral that was the worst I'd had in quite some time. Cancer taught me how to recognize my anxiety symptoms (and also that I even struggle with anxiety), and as a result, I’ve gained a lot of tools to help deal with it. Most of the time it’s low-level now and totally manageable, but I still have my days, usually when I’m overly stressed or tired or have other problems going on that I’m worried about; that’s the anxiety monster’s favourite time to come out and play
��

What made the recent one so bad was that I let it. All of my trusty tools went out the window as I let myself slip deeper and deeper into the vortex. The deeper you get, the less logical and practical you get, and the less logical you get, the easier it becomes to spiral deeper; it's a vicious circle. By the lowest point, I was fully convinced my IP address had been hacked and my identity was at risk of being stolen. It feels so silly to say it now, but it felt so real at the time.

And that's the thing about anxiety. It takes the worst-case scenarios, the ones that in all likelihood are the least probable explanations, and makes them seem like the most logical and plausible conclusions. When we are really struggling, like when we are first learning about our anxiety, how it manifests, where it comes from, and how we can work on improving it, we may need outside help to navigate this and mitigate anxiety's hold on us. We may need medical interventions like medications to help us manage. Whatever you need, know that there is absolutely no shame in asking for and getting that help.

Once we have more of a handle on it though, after we have filled our toolboxes with the things that we know work for us from experience, that's when we can start taking more independent control over our anxiety. Because ultimately, we are the ones that have the power; it's up to us whether we let anxiety push us to this point or we take steps to stop it in its tracks, once we know how. There is something very empowering in this realization. At the beginning, I said that I had let it spiral, and what I mean is that when I noticed my anxiety ramping up, I didn't take the steps I should have to ensure it didn't get the best of me. I was already tired and stressed and overwhelmed about other things that week; my defenses were down and it slipped past. But this taught me an important lesson: to notice when I'm experiencing compounding factors that I now know make me more susceptible to uncontrolled anxiety so that I can address them before my anxiety monster takes the wheel.

It won't always be as easy as taking a mindful moment to pause, breathe, and regain perspective to get on top of and calm our anxiety. Some days, we will spiral, and that's okay. What's important is, when we are able, to start slowing that spiral as much as we can with whatever methods work for us such as therapy, talking with a loved one, getting a change of scenery by going outside, or taking a break completely from manically (and likely ineffectively at that point) working on the issue. Then, we will be able to take consistent little steps to back ourselves up and out of it with our tools, like meditation, EFT tapping, yoga, deep breathing, HeartMath, writing, creating, or whatever else you love for this. When we return to the land of reason and logic, we can look back at the vortex with perspective and reflect on what we can learn from this most recent spiral so that we can help ourselves even more effectively the next time we approach the edge.

Crises happen. Anxiety appears. Problems arise. Negativity and anger and fear will get us in their grip at one point or another. It's impossible to get through this life unscathed, but it's what we do with these experiences that counts. When we can regain perspective and take what we can from these challenges to help prepare us to deal more effectively with the next, that's when we truly free ourselves from that grip.
Happy Healing
Not less I over read it (didn't see it) the two things he left out... Yahusha...Praying

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation

Monday

June-7-2021

Many of us are terrified of the idea of growing older. There is so much that comes with aging, not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally.

Many things we do not want to change, do. What's more important is the way we respond to these changes. Our attitude defines how we age. We create our own reality through the story we tell ourselves about each experience.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

It's been 2 years since I found out that my friends over at Science & Non-Duality, Maurizio and Zaya, were creating a film around trauma and the work of Dr. Gabor Mate - and I'm finally going to be able to watch it tomorrow!

The best news? You can too!

Click here to check out everything they have going on this week - including the world-premier screening of what promises to be a paradigm-shifting film, The Wisdom of Trauma.

Click HERE to Join us!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What’s in Your Drinking Water?​

Hi Jimi-

Safe drinking water is something we tend to take for granted, until a crisis like lead contamination comes around and makes us wonder what chemicals could be lurking in our own taps...

Water is vital for life– but the quality of water we have access to is deteriorating across the world. Toxins in our water supply include parasites, pesticides, fluoride, heavy metals, and more. Today we will talk about how you can give your family access to safe, clean water!

>> Click here to watch the podcast <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dementia in Younger Adults Shows Even More Damage Than Alzheimer's​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
b91effb38f8fcc3d552c67117e36e47b.jpg

Well they must figure that's fine because appearently everyone is fine with having BIOSLUDGE used to grow their food in, don't see much oppisition :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: . Now you can a plate full of shit and a glass of piss to wash it down with:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi
We have something special for you this week!

Over the next 7 days, we’re airing NEW unseen video presentations from both the Conquering Cancer Summit and the Becoming Cancer Free Masterclass.

And today, we kick things off with 3 insight-packed interviews on preventing cancer and cancer recurrence.

You’ll hear from Dr. Nathan Goodyear, Dr. Bita Badakhshan, and Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy on the best ways to avoid cancer, how to catch it early, or stop it from coming back.

These video presentations will be available to watch for the next 24 hours until 9am Eastern tomorrow, so please make sure to watch them as soon as you can.

Airing NOW — New Interviews on Cancer Prevention

We are beyond excited to release these new interviews to you and hope you take the time today to check it out.

To your greatest health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It starts now...

My talk - The Leaky Brain & Neurodegeneration Connection - is airing on the Brain Degeneration Summit!

What the heck is that about!?

Well, that's exactly why I did the interview.

To help you learn about leaky brain, how it leads to neurodegeneration like Alzheimer's, dementia, Parkinson's and other brain diseases...

And the protocol I use to help people break-free from pain and upgrade their brain to avoid "leaky brain."

Sign up today (if you haven't already) to catch my session along with 30+ other speakers FREE all week long.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How Does Exercise Affect Your Immune System?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you feel confident in your at-home br-east self-exam (BSE) skills?

Do you know what you’re supposed to be feeling for?

It’s not your fault if you don’t — women are often not properly trained in BSE skills or empowered in self-awareness.

Until now.

—>>Improve your br-east self-exam (BSE) skills and potentially save your life or the life of a loved one when you register for this complimentary, live webinar with Dr. Veronique!

If you miss the live webinar with Myself and Dr. V, on June 23, 2021, it will be available for replay on demand for a few days after — you’ll get an email about it afterward if you register now!

Why attend this important health event?

Since early detection of br-east cancer is essential to better treatment outcomes and long-term survival, it only makes sense that the more skilled you are, and the better you know what’s normal for you, the higher the chances you’ll find a lump sooner than later, and smaller.

—>>Would you rather find a ping pong ball or a pea sized lump?

This potentially life-saving webinar could help you:

• Understand the importance of very early detection
  • Detect smaller lumps (and sooner)
  • Learn 4 methods for detecting a lump
  • Know signs and symptoms of br-east cancer
  • Assess and reduce risk factors
  • Feel the difference between benign and suspicious lumps
  • Increase self-awareness
  • 3 critical components for a successful BSE
About Dr. V, your webinar host:

Dr. Véronique Desaulniers, first began her journey with cancer in 2004 after she found a lump. She chose to take the road less traveled and explored natural treatments.

Now having celebrated victory over cancer twice, she has become extremely passionate about teaching women how to properly conduct a self-exam.

She’s here to empower you by sharing her proven self-exam protocols.

You’ll learn to confidently and skillfully perform an effective BSE with Dr. V’s at-home method based on the recognized standard for performing and teaching clinical and personal examination for over 30 years, The MammaCare Method®.

If you miss the live webinar, it will be available for replay for a few days after, so be sure to register for that notification, as well!

—>>I’ll see you online with Dr. V to learn about her improved self-exam techniques, when you register now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

One of the most difficult things about healing from trauma is how confusing and lost you can feel because there doesn’t seem to be a clear path.

People tend to think of the long-term effects of trauma as psychological, but in fact, the body and brain both experience lasting biological changes. Burnout, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, PTSD, pain, weight gain, gut issues and chronic fatigue are all part of the predictable patterns of stored trauma.

To find the way out, you have to understand the biology of trauma: the biology that predisposes you to trauma and keeps you stuck in fear, insecurity and inflammation even if you are doing all the treatments, therapy and meditation.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey!

Very quick note today:

I wanted to remind you that the Brain Degeneration Summit put together by Dr. Greg Eckel is starting today. There’s still time to register at the link below and catch a few talks.

===> Brain Degeneration Summit: Starts Today! (June 7 to 13)

If you care about your brain health, keeping your memory intact as you age, and minimizing your risks of developing dementia/Alzheimer’s as much as you can -- this is not one you’ll want to miss.

I'm one of the many speakers at this Summit. I focused (or spoke on) on how EMFs impact the development and health of the brain.

VU Sponsors