Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Jimi
Hi Jimi. Since trying to eat healthier which we are, I hope, I did miss some snack foods.
Saw these today shopping so got them to try. Delicious, and crunchy mushroom crisps!
Love em. :)
20210609_165933_(1).jpg
And are like the pack shows too. I was expecting broken fragments and being disappointed. From what I have read Shiitake's are very good. Thats about a 1/4 of the pack.
20210609_153622_(1).jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi
Hi Jimi. Since trying to eat healthier which we are, I hope, I did miss some snack foods.
Saw these today shopping so got them to try. Delicious, and crunchy mushroom crisps!
Love em. :)
View attachment 182923
And are like the pack shows too. I was expecting broken fragments and being disappointed. From what I have read Shiitake's are very good. Thats about a 1/4 of the pack.
View attachment 182924
Wow, what a find, those look great, shiitake mushrooms are very good for you, boost the immune too :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation

Wednesday

June-9-2021

Acknowledge your growth. You have come so far in your journey. You are no longer worried or bothered by the things that once used to keep you up at night.

You are getting better each day. You no longer allow anxious thoughts to interfere with your daily life. Keep working toward letting go of limiting beliefs, unhelpful thoughts, and bad memories.

Focus on the present. Focus on the good. Stop overgeneralizing from a particularly negative experience. Shift your attention to the things that went right. Don't let your past keep you stuck. Life goes on. You can move on too.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

In the Conquering Cancer Summit, we shared with you many great insights on preventing and treating cancer.

But today, I want to shift the conversation, from informational to instructional, and provide you with a simple and easy-to-follow blueprint for healing.

And that’s why right now, I’ve made the first 2 modules of my Becoming Cancer Free Masterclass available to watch at no cost for the next 24 hours.

This Masterclass will help you fast-track everything you learned during the Summit and show you how to quickly cleanse your body of disease.

>> GO HERE to watch the Masterclass modules

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

In the Conquering Cancer Summit, we shared with you many great insights on preventing and treating cancer.

But today, I want to shift the conversation, from informational to instructional, and provide you with a simple and easy-to-follow blueprint for healing.

And that’s why right now, I’ve made the first 2 modules of my Becoming Cancer Free Masterclass available to watch at no cost for the next 24 hours.

This Masterclass will help you fast-track everything you learned during the Summit and show you how to quickly cleanse your body of disease.

>> GO HERE to watch the Masterclass modules

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Most nutritional scientists say that tomatoes are packed with health-promoting phytochemicals that are good for your eyes, your heart, your lungs, and your cells.
But there are critics who say that tomatoes are pro-inflammatory members of the nightshade family, and are toxic.
So what’s the truth?
Get the whole tomato story here.
Yours for safe and healthy eating,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Tomatoes are the second most widely eaten vegetable in the United States. But is that good, or bad? And are they even a vegetable? Here’s what everyone needs to know about tomatoes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

It's been a couple of years since I've personally been interviewed. I'm very selective with what I attach my name to.

Recently I was interviewed by my friend, Dr. Evan Hirsch about the link between fear and fatigue–a subject I'm very passionate about because I've experienced it first hand.

That's why I had to say "yes" to this.

I have a short preview clip below you can watch.

You can watch my entire interview, and over 35 others when you sign up for the Hidden Cause Workshop here. <=

Most people with persistent fatigue or autoimmunity have more than a dozen potential causes. AND profound and debilitating fatigue is the most common complaint reported among people with an autoimmune disease.

Fortunately, at least 75% of the ROOT CAUSES can be determined by your symptoms alone!

You WILL leave this workshop with the knowledge of those root causes, and the solutions to fix them.

Wondering where to begin?

—>>Join me online at Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get ready to learn all about different forms of fasting and how to start mastering fasting for yourself.

New Podcast: Heal Yourself with Fasting with Dr. Scott Stoll!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Eating Plant-Based Foods Better for Heart Than Low-Fat Diet​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Breakthrough: Ivermectin inhibits the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein from binding to ACE2 receptors in human tissue​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

“The Vaccinators” continue to push COVID-19 shots using every means necessary, including promises of guns and money​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CORRUPTION: Covid-19 mRNA vaccines instruct your cells to CLOG YOUR BLOOD with protein prions that inflame the heart while suffocating the brain​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What do Covid-19 vaccines, canola oil and margarine have in common? They all clog your blood​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are WiFi and other common electronic devices (like appliances and smart meters) poisoning our environment, harming our children and contributing to a long list of serious illnesses, including cancer?

Thousands of independent studies say yes.

Whether you can feel it or not, human-made electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from countless, supposedly harmless, devices in and outside of your home are engulfing you 24/7.

Find out what you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones!

—>> Join me at the complimentary and online EMF Health Summit 2.0!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation

Thursday

June-10-2021

Give yourself credit for not acting on your suicidal thoughts. It takes a lot of courage to survive the urge. You have made it this far. Please keep fighting. You know you are strong enough to deal with whatever life throws your way.

Remember that you matter, you are loved, even if your thoughts tell you otherwise. There's always hope. There's always a way of making things better. Deep down, you know it too.

So don't let those negative thoughts get the best of you. When those thoughts start to overwhelm you, distract yourself by doing something helpful like listening to music, talking to someone you trust, or even sleeping and allow the thoughts to pass.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi
Are you concerned about the coming 5G (5th generation wireless) EMF issue? Do you realize that it’s going to greatly affect you, your children and your grand-children?

We strongly encourage you to have a very serious look into this issue and find out what you need to know to protect yourself and your family.

A good friend of ours, Trevor King, is currently hosting a series of webinars talking about 5G and how we can best deal with the threat it poses to the health of all of us.

In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:

• Use your cell phone safely

• Deal with your office and personal devices

• Improve sleep (and fertility)

• Eliminate "dirty" electricity

• Shield your home from 4G/5G radiation

• Learn everything you need to know about the potential dangers of 5G

If you think this is an issue that doesn’t affect you too much, we’d urge you to think again.

The health of every person in the developed world is under threat from EMF’s and many of us haven’t yet woken up to that reality.

So join Trevor for an online class on EMFs and why we need to do something about them.

You’ll also hear about a new device from Germany which is being very quickly proven to be one of the best defenses against EMF dangers in our homes.

We also got together with Trevor to put together an amazing deal on one of these devices if you want to get the very best protection for yourself.

Hope to see you there,

~ The Healing Miracle team​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We hear so very often that what you eat plays a major role in your overall health and life expectancy.
And the reason you hear that so much is because it’s true!
You see, it is absolutely possible to achieve sustainable weight loss, prevent disease, extend your lifespan, and in some cases even reverse many chronic conditions, including cancer.
And that’s why today, I’m sharing with you a recent interview and Q&A session with the author of the best-selling book “Eat to Live” and the creator of the The Nutritarian Diet, Dr. Joel Fuhrman.
He’ll reveal to you some great insights and nutritional how-to’s to help you live your best life, so I hope you take a few minutes to watch it today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CALL TO ACTION
Support Natural Health & Health Freedom Today!
Attacks and censorship against Independent journalism, natural medicine, and health freedom advocacy, have never been more intense. In the past few years, Pinterest, Mailchimp, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin have all deleted our accounts. Please support our work at GreenMedInfo.com by becoming a member today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Papaya Power: Healing Qualities of This Tropical Fruit​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Cleansing Avocado Pesto​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Insomnia Hikes Heart Disease Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

If you suffer from insomnia, you may have a higher risk of developing heart disease or suffering a stroke, a recent study shows.

It’s estimated that about 60 million Americans are affected by insomnia, which is defined as poor quality sleep due to difficulty falling asleep, waking up during the night, or getting up too early. Previous research had found associations between insomnia and heart disease or stroke, but the results had been mixed.

Special: Discover the Expert's Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep

A research team in China analyzed 15 studies with a total of 160,867 participants. During a median follow-up of three to 29.6 years, there were 11,702 adverse events. They found that difficulty initiating sleep, maintaining sleep, or non-restorative sleep were associated with 27%, 11%, and 18% higher risk of cardiovascular and stroke events, respectively.

Women with insomnia symptoms had a slightly higher risk of cardiovascular and stroke events than men, especially for nonrestorative sleep. But the difference between genders did not reach statistical significance.

Insomnia is not the only sleep disorder that can potentially raise the risk of heart disease. Sleep apnea, the common disorder that causes people to awaken, sometimes hundreds of times a night and often without awareness, is also proven to do so.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We see it all the time in Functional Medicine: when the gut isn’t functioning properly, the whole body suffers. For those struggling with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBDs) like Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, the symptoms can be so severe that every day is painful and filled with uncertainty.
Taking away instigators (like gluten and dairy) and looking at the ingredients needed for healing helps patients with IBDs regain digestive balance and take back their quality of life. Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru talks to Nishtha Patel about her experience in helping her daughter heal from Crohn’s colitis, which is when Crohn’s disease specifically impacts the colon. Symptoms of this disorder range from diarrhea and rectal bleeding to ulcers, fistulas, abscesses, joint pain, and skin lesions. Not to mention, most people dealing with IBDs carry very real emotional burdens as well.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone who is following Functional Medicine to treat chronic disease has learned how important food as medicine is. Food has one of the greatest impacts on our immune system and gut function and can help us turn around highly inflamed states! It is usually the first intervention I use. Although you may be aware of what foods NOT to eat, many of you are struggling to know what TO eat!

Luckily, my friend, fellow IFM colleague, and author, Dr. Tom O'Bryan has pulled together a treasure of great recipes for those needing help and support.
Join me in my interview with his team, and many others, as we discuss the hidden causes of autoimmunity and fatigue FREE June 14-20.
mail
—>>Download your complimentary eBook, Autoimmune Fix Recipes!
Best-selling author Dr. Tom O’Bryan shares nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory recipes to support anyone looking for a gluten-free way to live better, all day, every day!
You’ll find recipes for flavorful beverages, snacks, salads, meals, healthy treats and fermented foods to replace carb-heavy favorites with nourishing options that feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut and provide a healthy array of antioxidants.
From the delicious Gut Healing Smoothie, Coconut-Raspberry Pancakes, Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread, Kale Breakfast Hash and Lemon-Curry Roasted Cauliflower to Homemade Raw SAUERKRAUT (and dozens more recipes) you will love this valuable bonus from Dr. Tom!
—>>Gain immediate access to the Autoimmune Fix Recipes eBook now!
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop taking place on June 14-20, 2021, where over 20 experts will teach you more about root-cause approaches and practical steps to understand, address and relieve fatigue and autoimmune symptoms!
You can truly get started on better health today!
Always have Hope for Healing Health and Home
Dr. Margaret Christensen

P.S. Don’t miss out on Dr. Tom’s incredible Autoimmune Fix Recipes when you unlock them now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If you’re pro-science, then you should be anti-vaccine​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

STUDY: “Vaccinating” people who already had covid is pointless​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Suffering from VAX-CLOT? New blood-clotting disorder is sweeping the globe​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The REAL Instigator of Inflammation (NOT What Doctors Told You!)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, did you see the bonus interview that Dr. Gentempo did with James Lyons Weiler?

This one is FULL of bombshells…

So we decided to bring it out of the vault and let you watch (and share) it again.

And it’s well worth watching more than once:

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO

According to Weiler, “It’s really the denial of treatment that’s the biggest story here.”

If people were allowed access to early, life-saving treatment when they became symptomatic with C0VlD, the disease would be far less serious and there wouldn’t be a need for a v@cc!ne…

Especially a controversial, untested one.

Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, and even Pepcid (a common heartburn mediation) have all been shown to be effective in reducing symptoms.

So why have they not been put to use?

Here are some other questions you’ll find answers to in this interview…

• Did this virus evolve naturally, or did it escape from the lab in Wuhan?
  • What about the C0VlD shot and auto-immune disease?
  • What does the timing of studies on the v@cc!ne’s safety have to do with the statistics we’re seeing regarding its effectiveness?
  • Why does Weiler think we have to refuse the v@cc!ne “for the greater good…”

There’s a LOT packed into this video. You’ll want to block out some time to see the whole thing…

...but watch it soon, because it’ll be going back in the vault and I’m not sure if/when they’ll open it again.

And… please share it with others.

Information like this is becoming harder and harder to find, and there’s a good chance that your friends and family will never hear this unless you share it.

Enjoy the video!

To your health, happiness, and freedom,

The VRCE Team

VU Sponsors