FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Tuesday​

August-17-2021
If you have been feeling too overwhelmed with difficult situations lately, try changing the way you respond to stress. When we encounter a stressful situation, we often react impulsively and feel helpless.

Even if you can't control the situation entirely, you can develop control over your reactions. Change how you see things. When you feel stuck, take a step back and try to come up with a new way to look at things.

Use a different approach to deal with the situation. Changing your perspective can bring clarity and help you let go of old, limiting beliefs and habits that no longer serve you.

As a result, you will be able to take advantage of new opportunities to make things better.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
VACVACCINE SECRETS: COVID CRISIS
Despite being CENSORED...
Despite living in fear of being cancelled...
And, despite risking their careers to make sure the TRUTH comes out...
Top doctors, scientists, and many colleagues, from around the world have been speaking out, daring to tell the truth about what's REALLY happening with the COVID vaccines. Our friend and colleague, Jonathan Otto, founder of Health Secret, is releasing a 10 episode documentary series, Vaccines Secrets: COVID Crisis to talk about arguably the most contentious issue of our time. Join us August 30 for this riveting series.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Beans, greens, mushrooms, onions, garlic…

It can be a frustrating thing to constantly hear about how incredible all these plant foods are for health, only to have your body revolt when you actually try to eat them!

I know that for many of you, these amazing foods are met with uncomfortable symptoms like bloating, fatigue or brain fog.

If that’s you, don't worry - there is actually a blueprint to get you from food fear to food freedom, and that’s exactly what we cover on this week’s show :)

"It’s not just you are what you eat, it’s you are what you can digest and absorb."
- Kirsten Greene
On this week’s Goodness Lover show, Matt and I took a deep dive with naturopath, Kirsten Greene (aka the SIBO Queen), on all things food sensitivities and intolerances.

In this episode, she explains:

• Her (literally) gut-wrenching personal story of overcoming food sensitivities
  • The difference between a food allergy and a food intolerance
  • The common signs of food intolerances (hint: they’re not all in your belly)
  • How to locate the root causes of your intolerances
  • How the 500 million neurons in the digestive system work as a second brain to help overcome food sensitivities
  • The steps you can take to overcome pesky food intolerances
I hope you get a lot out of this week’s show. Kirsten is a ray of sunshine, and I’m sure she will put a smile on your face!

For those who prefer the audio version, head to your favourite podcast platform so you can also listen to this week’s recording.

Happy listening!

Sarah Otto

PS. A health journey is no fun done alone! Tap on the image below to find out how you can get connected with more like-minded (aka wonderful) individuals :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Whether or not you’ve watched my webinar with Eddie Stone about REDUCING YOUR HEAVY METAL TOXICITY, there are a few things I want to make sure you know about heavy metals.

(If you haven’t seen the webinar, you can still catch the replay.)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Favorite Foods for Fat Burning, Brain & Skin Health

In this video, I go over some of my favorite foods to eat for fat burning, blood sugar stabilization, brain health and smooth skin!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Reader,

When people throw around the phrase “life-changing,” I usually roll my eyes.

But every once in a while, something genuinely life-changing does come along – and in those moments, it’s crucial to take action.

So when I tell you that the Reverse Alzheimer’s Summit will change your life, believe that I mean it.

I mean it so fervently that I agreed to speak there and share it with everyone I know. Want to join me?

Meet me at the summit while there is still time!

The Reverse Alzheimer’s Summit is a comprehensive deep dive into ALL the ways you can treat, manage, and even reverse Alzheimer’s disease.

It’s a beacon of hope for people facing a new diagnosis. And the people who love them.

It’s a masterclass in preventing further memory loss and minimizing symptoms.

And it’s the chance to learn from more than 30 of the world’s leading experts about all the ways that you can make a difference for a loved one with Alzheimer’s.

It doesn’t get any more life-changing than that!

I know you’re busy, and you have countless things vying for your time.

But I urge you to ask yourself…

How often do you get the chance to learn so much valuable information from experts (like doctors, scientists, bio-engineers, and nutritionists) for free?

Space is limited, and free tickets are going quickly.

>> Register here for free

Dr. Joshua Levitt

P.S. Mark your calendar! The summit starts on August 26th, and all presentations are available for 24 hours. Click here to register =>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer Patients
Recently, researchers from PSU’s colleges of medicine and agricultural sciences, conducted a meta-analysis of 17 cancer studies from 1966 to 2020 that included more than 19,000 cancer patients.

The results were shocking!

Participants who ate 18 grams of mushrooms a day (about 2 small-medium mushrooms) had a 45% lower risk of cancer than those who didn’t consume mushrooms.

It makes perfect sense as most mushrooms are rich in vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants and other cancer-fighting properties

And although the shiitake, oyster, maitake and king oyster varieties have the highest amounts of a specific cancer-fighting agent, the researchers found that patients who included any variety of mushrooms in their daily diets had a lower risk of cancer.

"Mushrooms are the highest dietary source of ergothioneine, which is a unique and potent antioxidant and cellular protector,” PSU epidemiology graduate student Djibril M. Ba said in the release. “Replenishing antioxidants in the body may help protect against oxidative stress and lower the risk of cancer.”

-https://organixx.com/7m-plus-free-report?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=t%28freereport%29_p%287m%29_x%28ext%29&utm_content=i%28d2ntg%29_a%2860c779d300e6e%29_d3%287m-im-fr%29_d4%285aed54d3%29&data1=nathancrane

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My 5 Favorite Ways to Heal Your Metabolism and Drop Weight with the BIO-OPTIMIZER™​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Live and In-Person With Doc jones​
The Immunity Herbal Mastery Weekend - August 27th and 28th​
Join Doc Jones This August (27th & 28th) For two full days of Herbal Learning.
On Friday morning, Doc will be teaching about the physiology and actions of the immune system and lymphatics as well as the herbal approaches that support them.
Friday afternoon Doc will discuss the other side of the coin and teach important points on how and why the immune system sometimes attacks our own body.
Saturday morning join Doc Jones on a plant walk and a tour of the new HomeGrown Herbalist Facilities.
Saturday afternoon we'll cap things off with an in-depth masters' seminar on the respiratory system.
Select which day you're available & which event you want to attend (and optionally, catering) OR you can get the full weekend package!
View The Weekend Schedule!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Gary Small, MD, writes:

Working memory is very short-term memory that holds information in your mind just long enough to use it.

Games that train working memory may actually make you smarter. Research indicates that when you train your working memory, it can translate into an improvement in what’s called “fluid intelligence” — the capacity to think logically and solve problems.

Special: Over 50? Serious Brain Nutrition Combats Scary Mental Decline

Other research shows that some computer games can improve multitasking skills.

Neuroscientists at the University of California, San Francisco, studied the game NeuroRacer, which involves steering an animated race car along a winding road while informative and distracting street signs pop up.

The researchers found that older adults who played the game for four weeks improved their multitasking skills to the point where they performed at the same level as untrained 20-year-olds.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bombshell: mRNA vaccines can turn people into never-ending spike protein factories, “colonizing” the body with endless bioweapons​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BOMBSHELL: DARPA was secretly developing the mRNA vaccine years ago through Moderna, and they seek permanent control over your body and bloodline​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How CDC manipulated data to create ‘pandemic of the unvaxxed’ narrative​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hawaii first responders file lawsuit against mandated COVID-19 shots​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
People being asked and conditioned to turn on those who dont comply, people are doing that now.
The hosts saying things like "well we really should report those we see doing the wrong thing because its for the greater good of us all isn't it"

Its become quite sinister out there now hasn't it.
You may know this already, but in-case you don't...
Look up Social Credits in China. It's stupid ridiculous crazy ! This is what 'they' want to get to.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Tom Hanks’ son: “I am never getting the vaccine!”​

Haha... A Hanks I can actually get on board with... As far as his dad... He can walk the plank :kickbutt:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Wednesday​

August-18-2021
It's time to be happy again. Make a fresh start. Shed all the unhelpful beliefs and start rewriting your narrative. Immerse yourself fully in positive experiences.

Truly believe that you can reach authentic happiness and growth. Good things will happen to you. Trust your inner power. You deserve a fulfilling life. You deserve happiness.

What you focus on expands. No matter what happens, you can always find the strength and courage to adapt to stress and emerge stronger. Maintain a balanced outlook on life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Join this explosive continuation of the 'Stop the Shot' conference by Truth for Health Foundation, hosted on LifeSiteNews.com.

On Thursday, August 19 at 12pmEST on LifeSiteNews, some of the world's leading physicians and researchers will discuss the threat the COVID shot poses to male and female fertility, as well as current pregnancies.

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, and others will share newly discovered peer-reviewed science from 2012 and 2018, along with new whistle-blower evidence, that gives urgent significance for fertility and pregnancy that is not being reported to the public by anyone else.

If you or someone you know is pregnant or of childbearing age, you MUST watch this conference.
WATCH NOW

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi
Do you juice or enjoy drinking a healthy smoothie? Or maybe you want to but not sure where to start?

Discover how quick, easy and delicious it can be to add more antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables to your diet along with a daily nitric-oxide-boosting supplement, when you...

Download Your 10 Juice & Smoothie Recipes Ebook

With ingredients like ginger, flaxseed, raw honey, mint and citrus, these recipes are great for making a quick nutritious breakfast or refreshing afternoon snack.

Enjoy these delicious recipes:

✅ Get Up and Glow Juice
✅ Soothing Morning Green Juice
✅ Allergy Fighting Green Juice
✅ Healthy Citrus Green Juice
✅ Celery Pear Healthy Green Juice
✅ Healthy Celery Green Juice
✅ Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
✅ Pineapple Raspberry Smoothie
✅ Orange Strawberry Green Smoothie
✅ Superfood Smoothie

Fill your glass with vitamins that suit your needs and discover how sweet being healthy can be!

Gain immediate access to the Juice and Smoothie Recipes

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the fr-ee, online Secret Life of Nitric Oxide Webinar with special guest Robert Scott Bell where you’ll learn about the shocking new study that exposes nitric oxide’s duplicity and what it may mean to you!

Your partners in health,

~ The Sacred Plant team​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
VACCINE SECRETS: COVID CRISIS
Despite being CENSORED...
Despite living in fear of being cancelled...
And, despite risking their careers to make sure the TRUTH comes out...
Top doctors, scientists, and many colleagues, from around the world have been speaking out, daring to tell the truth about what's REALLY happening with the COVID vaccines. Our friend and colleague, Jonathan Otto, founder of Health Secret, is releasing a 10 episode documentary series, Vaccines Secrets: COVID Crisis to talk about arguably the most contentious issue of our time. Join us August 30 for this riveting series.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CALL TO ACTION
Putting Our Kids First -- YOUR Voice Counts -- ACT NOW!
The agenda to mask all our children, in schools, despite a clear absence of evidence showing them safe or effective, is ramping up nationwide. WHO will protect our children, IF NOT YOU? The time to stand up is NOW.
Take a few seconds and send a clear message to your elected officials THIS STOPS WITH US NOW. Please share this with 10 friends, family, or colleagues and help us overcome the global censorship of free speech and grassroots activism!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
EPA is just days away from making a final decision on chlorpyrifos, a dangerous pesticide that’s exposure has been associated with decreased IQ, memory deficits, and significant ADHD — especially in children.
The science behind the harms of chlorpyrifos is clear, but insiders say EPA considering approving the use of chlorpyrifos on some food crops where it can still harm children’s brains.
We can’t let this happen, so we’ve teamed up with other advocacy groups to overwhelm EPA with opposition to this dangerous pesticide!
Tell EPA: Don't reapprove a pesticide that’s been found to harm children’s brain development!
And children aren’t the only ones exposed to unsafe levels of this dangerous pesticide. EPA’s own assessment published last November found that women are also exposed to dangerous levels of chlorpyrifos through diet alone.
This isn’t hard to believe when you consider how frequently chlorpyrifos is sprayed on fruits and veggies like apples, oranges, strawberries, and broccoli. Even worse: the assessment found that some children are exposed to a chlorpyrifos level that is 140 times over what is considered safe.
The pesticide industry has prevented EPA’s previous attempts to ban chlorpyrifos. If we don’t overwhelm the agency with opposition now, they will do it again.
Tell EPA to protect our children’s brain development instead of padding the profits of chemical companies!
Together, we can protect our children’s brains from this dangerous pesticide.
Onwards,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,​
More than 65% of everyone on the planet suffers from a skin disorder, in one form or another.

If you're one of more than half the world's population that is living with inflamed skin, then I have the solution.

Save your spot to the FREE Eczema, Psoriasis & Skin Disease Summit here!

Many who suffer with eczema, psoriasis or other chronic skin diseases have tried dozens of treatments, and yet they still continue to experience flare-ups.

If it feels like you’ve tried everything, and you still can’t find relief, then make sure you sign up for this free online event today.

In good health,

Eczema, Psoriasis & Skin Disease Summit

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HEALTH CARE COLLAPSE warning: Vaccine spike protein will unleash widespread neurological damage that overwhelms world’s medical systems​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
12 Facts About the 'Pandemic' That Could Have Conspiracy Deniers Filling Their Diapers

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

U.S. Navy commander sounds the alarm on mandatory COVID vaccine for all military: It will create a national security crisis​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

“Repeated injections will be lethal,” warns researcher on how the covid vaccine spike protein destroys natural immunity​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Second wave of a global “shipping nightmare” now taking shape – expect SHORTAGES of everything​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pfizer will NOT mandate covid vaccines for its own employees… wonder why?​

VU Sponsors