Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sugar Alternatives: Which Are Safe?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cardiac Autophagy: Healing Damaged Heart Cells

In this podcast, I will discuss the importance of cardiac health. You will understand how cardiac cells may become damaged.

You will learn about what cardiac autophagy is and the importance of creating resilient cardiac mitochondria. I will share my top strategies to promote cardiac autophagy to support your health and well-being.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The best health event of the year happens in October. If you haven’t already done so, it is your time to get your ticket to The Truth About Cancer’s 4th Annual Live Event in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.

Trust me, there is NO EVENT like it ANYWHERE!

Why do I say this? 2 Main Reasons

First off, at TTAC (LIVE) 2021, you will actually have access to meet many of your favorite health heroes. Ty & Charlene require that all the speakers must be willing and able to spend time talking to the attendees. You see, this is the #1 factor that differentiates TTAC (LIVE) from almost every other conference.

Secondly, most conferences just have a normal lineup of speakers and everyone is forced to attend all the same talks.

But instead of having to sit through a predetermined lineup of speakers, at TTAC Live, you get to choose the specific speakers and topics you want to learn more about.

Some of the top speakers like Robert Kennedy Jr, David Wolf, Jordan Rubin, Dr Peter Osborne, Del Bigtree, Dr Daniel Nuzum, Dr Judy Mikovits and many others!

In previous years, I have been one of the speakers, however, with the birth of our 4th child this year, our house is crazy and I wasn’t willing to leave my wife to take care of all the kids!

Unfortunately, I had to turn down the opportunity to speak at this event to support my wife and take care of our children! But if I wasn’t in the heat of raising young kids…I would absolutely be attending this event just to learn and meet the experts.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Lengthen your breath, extend your life?​

Free body-melting breathwork and restorative stretching.
10 days. 20-minute classes. No yoga experience needed.
Starts Monday! Sign up for free.​

Want a tiny taste? Follow along to this breathing bubble:​

Hi Jimi,

In the yogic tradition, the breath embodies your essential life force. Thus by practicing breath control (pranayama), you are able to influence how you experience life.

Each breath has four primary parts: the inhale, the pause at the top, the exhale, and the pause at the bottom. By playing with the ratios between these four states, you can elicit different states of being.

The image above is timed to a 5-count inhale and 7-count exhale. Match your breath to the image for ten cycles.

Do you feel more relaxed and balanced?

Our newest course, The Chill Pill with Schuyler Grant plays with a variety of breath ratios and techniques – from box breathing to viloma pranayama and many more – so you can experience the profound power of the breath.

The FULL course is free September 27 to October 6. Join us!​

Schuyler says ...​

“Learning how to tap into the power of your breath can impact every aspect of your life: your mood, your overall health, your endurance, your digestion, and even your sleep.”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Energy is the foundation and key to all things in life – and when you learn to direct the flow of energy in yourself, the world will open up in powerful ways.

Starting Tomorrow, more than 40 energy healers are coming together to teach you how to harness your Qi (life force energy) to build a life you love.

This event is called the: Global Energy Healing Summit, and it runs from Sept 24 - Oct 1.

Join this free life-changing summit here.

Just the featured experts alone have so much to teach you – but when you join the summit, you’ll also get instant access to all the summit bonuses:

• Activate the Healer Within – a daily meditation to help you ignite your full energy healing potential
  • Nine Energy Systems – A comprehensive guide to your body’s nine energy healing systems and how they function
  • 10 Self-Care Techniques For Relieving Everyday Aches & Pain
  • Supercharge Your Energy with PEMFs (Pulsed Magnetic Energy Frequencies)
  • 45 days of FR-EE ACCESS to the “Perfect Health” online course
When you raise your vibrational frequency and intentionally manage the flow of energy, you can achieve optimal health, find true success, be a happier person, heal past trauma, reverse and heal chronic pain, and live a life in blissful alignment.

We were all born with the innate ability to channel and master our Qi (life force energy). But most of us never learned how to activate it.

Until now.

Join us TOMORROW at the 2021 Global Energy Healing Summit.

We can't wait to share this incredible experience with you.

Yours Truly,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Despite what I learned in medical school, the brain is capable of some incredible and life-altering changes. The hippocampus actually creates 700 new stem cells every single day, meaning the brain can regenerate, improve, and heal from traumatic injuries and other significant insults to function better than ever.
We’re more successful at this when we know what the underlying causes of dysfunction are. The brain is one organ that is often treated without ever being seen. Imaging provides us with an amazing look at what areas of the brain are suffering. We can also look at our habits, genetic predispositions, emotional and physical health history, environment, and many other factors to understand the root of brain imbalances.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru talks to our good friend and colleague, Dr. Daniel Amen, about all this and more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Next Health Virtual Summit​
Hi Jimi,

If you are ready to learn what the FUTURE of total wellness looks like for you then you do NOT want to MISS this!

Our NEXT Health Summit features me and 20 + Pioneers in Integrative Health sharing from their unique area of expertise what the future of health looks like, how to start NOW with groundbreaking practices that will revolutionize your total wellbeing and are expertly curated by RISE co-founders Dee Eastman & Sean Foy to help YOU create a roadmap for success!

This complimentary event features doctors and lifestyle experts in:
• longevity science
• functional medicine
• mental well being
• spiritual health and more!

Bring your friends and together we can RISE into new frontiers in mental health, physical and spiritual well-being. In one week, you can radically change your perspective and opportunity for health. Join us, registration is complimentary and you can participate from the comfort of your living room!

Your Partner in Health,

Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FREE ONLINE HEALING EVENT WITH ROB WERGIN
In June of this year we teamed up with Rob Wergin to offer a FREE online healing event and the response we received was incredible. So much so that we've decided to offer another this Sunday, September 26th at 11AM PST / 2PM EST.

For those that aren't familiar with Rob's healing work, you need to look no further than the opening scene of HEAL Documentary, as well as another powerful scene later in the film.

So be sure to Save Your Spot now and experience Rob's incredible gifts for yourself. We assure you, the power comes through even via the internet – it’s absolutely magical!

REGISTER NOW for FREE by clicking on the button below:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could it be that gluten may be the trigger, the root cause of your health problems? How much do you know about gluten? (And you may know a lot - and STILL be missing a key piece of information for your health - or someone you love.)

Irritable bowel symptoms, brain fog, joint pain... all of these seem completely unrelated, but they can all be symptoms of gluten sensitivity.
Gluten-related disorders can manifest themselves in any tissue of the body.

And millions of people are suffering with gluten-induced autoimmune illnesses and have no idea that a simple diet change could potentially save their lives.

And the Glutenology™ Masterclass can help you answer questions like:

• What is gluten?
  • What are the symptoms of gluten sensitivity?
  • I’ve gone gluten free, but why am I still struggling with symptoms?
  • Are there tests to determine if I’m gluten sensitive?
  • How do I start a gluten-free diet?
  • What are gluten mimickers & what do they do?
  • Get answers to these and many more questions!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day one starting September 15 through 19, 2021!

Why attend this important health event?

Early in his career, your host, Dr. Peter Osborne was fortunate enough to find out about gluten sensitivity while helping a young girl who was given a terminal diagnosis.

At nine years old, she had been diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and was told that she only had six months to live. It was determined that her disease was actually triggered by gluten, and after going gluten-free, she made a full recovery from her illness.

And like Dr. Osborne, I’ve seen countless case studies and real-life scenarios of this type of transformation - over and over.

Dr. Osborne has created this comprehensive 10-module masterclass backed by 20 years of clinical experience and research on gluten sensitivity.

Click here to reserve your seat at The Glutenology™ Masterclass

In health and wellness,
Jonathan Otto

P.S. Did you know that Gluten-related disorders can manifest themselves in any tissue of the body? I hope you will consider attending The Glutenology™ Masterclass

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Immunization expert warns that vaccinated people are the real threat, “dangerous” to others​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

‘A win for justice’: Aussie anti-lockdown heroine Monica Smit released from jail​

This never makes mainstream media here.
Today I went to the shops here. Bread has been scarce for a few week's. Got the ones we like even though the shelves were 80% empty of breads. We get a 80% less carb one. Got the last 2 loaves.
But I bumped into a guy iv known for 30 yrs here. Very intelligent person who amongst some other things being a local historian, also has acted as an extra in quite a few Aussie movies. Hadn't seen him in ages. We got to talking. He knows a lot of people here in our district. He said just recently 2 people in our town had died from the Covid vax. Nobody here has ever died from covid. I asked if there were more. He said he didn't know but didn't doubt more had but could just tell me of those he knew had for certain. He said he'd heard of many bad reactions too. So many he refuses the jab. I to be honest never thought he would say that. He also told of those he knows in Melbourne that attended the recent lockdown protests saying that "yes some were nut trouble makers" but most were just sick of the unlawful lockdowns. That the media and police greatly suppressed what the police did to people and much of the accusations the police made about protestors didn't happen. Like he said "with what they said, did you see any footage of it?" I said "no, they all wear body cams, so where was it to back it up?" Hmmmm.
He also said this. From all those he knows from here in our district and Melbourne. That for the most part, with the vax jabs, the first shot gives a sore arm, mild flu type symptoms then fades. But the big issues come after the second one. They are the bad ones. He said like we believe "something very bad is going on".

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Friday​

September-24-2021
Acknowledge the situation, even if you can't change it. Acknowledging the situation can help you prepare yourself to cope with it and move forward.

Improving the way we react to difficult situations takes time and effort. The situation might seem unfair; you may feel like you didn't deserve it or that you are not prepared to deal with it.

You may feel weak and helpless. It's okay. Breathe. Take it one step at a time. Start with accepting the situation as it is.

Work toward improving things where you are. Have patience. Don't rush into making any major decisions when you're sorting out your feelings.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Thought:
"When I let go of what I think I am, I can become what I might be."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lady's, October is

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- How to Recoup After a Bad Nights Sleep --*

I know that it is so tempting to hit that snooze button when your alarm goes off, but don't! The extra 10-15 min that you're hoping for isn't going to give you that extra energy your body needs to get out of bed and feel rested. Did you know that you actually need a whole extra hour of rest before you feel the difference? Don't shorten your morning routine and feel stressed just because you thought you needed those extra couple minutes.

Get some caffeine but try not to have too much throughout the day. If you're a person who cannot start their day without your coffee, that's fine. If you start to skip it you could experience a headache and some grogginess so have your Cup O' Joe and enjoy it! But one thing to remember is the caffeine from your one cup will last several hours so you don't want to over do it throughout the day- especially close to bed time.

Exercise at the right time of the day can improve your sleep. However, you really don't want to get a workout in close to the time you want shut eye. When you exercise, your body releases cortisol which makes you more alert. I try to hit the gym after work, but I always make sure I go at least 3 hours before bed.

The internet is everywhere. It's on our phones, tablets, laptops. If you're trying to get some sleep though, it's important not to be surfing the internet. Any kind of light after the sun sets can cause your sleep to be messed up. The worst for you is the "blue light" that all of your devices give off. Make turning your devices off a part of your routine so your room is completely dark and quiet.

If you feel that you have tried everything to make sure you're getting a full nights rest and nothing is working, then it might be time to see a doctor. Sometimes big things in your life whether they're good or bad can effect your sleep. Truthfully that's natural and it will go away once things calm down. If you start to feel that lack of sleep is changing your mood or daily habits and it's lasting longer than a couple of weeks, don't just let it go. Speak to your doctor to see what options are available to you to help you feel your best.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Exercise Variation to Transform Your Body - CHTV 395
Deacon Andrews

Dear Friends,

Today we welcome my very own personal trainer Deacon Andrews. By now, you all know I love my variation - from diet to fasting, and even supplements. Well the way we exercise is no different. So let's hear what methods I have implemented to completely transform my workouts from the coach who I workout with myself.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
30+ ways to improve your sleep (free summit)

Hey,

I never quite realized how much sleep had an impact on my overall health until I became a new dad (Elliot is now 3.5 years old :p).

He started daycare about 2 months ago and got sick for several days… he started waking up throughout the night, asking me and my wife for water, for a tissue… every 30 minutes or so. Yikes.

My sleep quality went down the drain. My energy levels were down. I simply didn’t feel motivated to get work done.

Then, Elliot recovered and started sleeping through the night again. After a few good nights, my energy came back. I got new personal records in the gym, and felt very excited about my projects and work again.

Here’s my personal conclusion after 12+ years of studying health and self-experimentation: Sleep (quality and quantity) can make or break your health. Period.

That’s why I was very excited when sleep expert Suzie Senk asked me to be a speaker at her Holistic Sleep Summit (Oct 7 - 10th). Suzie is not only aware of EMFs, including excessive blue light -- she’s actively spreading the word on how much these frequencies can negatively impact sleep quality.

If you struggle sleeping through the night, suffer from insomnia, or if you’re just looking to improve your sleep quality and live a healthier life, I highly recommend registering to this new summit:

===> Holistic Sleep Summit: Oct 7 - 10 (free to attend)

Have a great day,

Nick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

You're gonna REALLY like this...

It's a 4-day virtual summit of EMF experts who are speaking on how to overcome the dangers of 5G, EMFs and Electropollution.

After hearing what these experts have to teach you about how to protect your health and family from dangerous effects of EMF, all you have to do is use what they will teach you to start seeing a radical transformation in your health happen before your eyes.

The best part of all about this online summit event is that it’s free - but only for a VERY short while!

Be sure to register here while the EMF Hazards Summit is still free.

>> Register Here For Free

I’ll be there too!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that the shape of your body can indicate the emotional, hormonal, and metabolic imbalances that you have?

Take a look at the image below

Which one resembles your body shape? Are you a combination?

The good news is that each body shape tells us a unique story about your emotions, hormones, and metabolic chemistry...most importantly, it clues us in on how to fix it permanently!

When these imbalances are corrected through proper nutrition, lifestyle, environment, and mindset coaching...some amazing transformations take place in a short period of time.

We’re not just talking about losing stubborn, inflammatory weight but more importantly reclaiming your health once and for all.

In fact, I just spoke to a client of mine who safely lost 25 pounds this past month by following a program we coached her through.

She also reported better energy, more clarity, and increased confidence. All important factors if you’re a teacher and mom like she is!

👉Are you ready to love who you see in the mirror?
👉Are you trying to lose weight and feel your best once and for all?
👉Are you wanting to upgrade your resilience and feel yourself again?
👉Are you ready to become a role model for the rest of your family?
👉Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?

If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, please join us for a special presentation just for you!

The 3 Secrets To Balance Your Body Type
Eliminate chronic inflammation, have more energy, and put an end to brain fog once and for all

Tuesday, September 28th @ 7pm EST

We will teach you how to Decode Your Metabolism and live your most confident and resilient life!

>>>> REGISTER HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Low Blood Pressure May Prevent Dementia

Dr. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., writes:

A research study suggests strict control of hypertension may help prevent dementia. Researchers at the U.S. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) used MRIs to scan the brains of hundreds of patients with high blood pressure.

They found that people who got “intensive” control of their high blood pressure showed a slowing of accumulation of certain lesions in the brain’s white matter, compared to people who got “standard” blood pressure treatment.

Special: Heart Surgeon's Secret to Healthy Blood Pressure

Prior research has suggested that people with high blood pressure are at increased risk for accumulation of white matter lesions and also for mental decline and dementia.

The study also found that patients who received intensive blood pressure control had slightly more loss of the brain’s volume, compared to people who got standard treatment.

The effect was seen predominantly in men.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

IS THIS NAZI GERMANY? French doctor arrested, dragged out of his home for prescribing ivermectin to covid patients​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Judy Mikovits warns Fauci may release MORE deadly bioweapons on the world

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Chinese whistleblower says COVID intentionally released during October 2019 military games in Wuhan​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DOCUMENT REVEAL: Covid “vaccines” are shedding deadly spike proteins via “skin-penetrating nanoparticles”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Project Veritas bombshells: FDA staffer says Americans should be forced to get COVID-19 vax, placed on national “registry” like Nazi Germany if they refuse​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Dr. Osborne here,

The Glutenology™ Masterclass encore weekend is underway — the "top-voted" modules are listed below — all masterclass modules are unlocked tomorrow through Monday at 10am U.S. Eastern (New York time)!

At this health event, we learned 92% of those going gluten free continue to struggle with successfully implementing a gluten-free diet.

The information in this 10-module masterclass will take you on a journey that gives you all the information you need (and the scientific research to back it up) to help you remove gluten from your life.

—>Listen to the encore of the Glutenology™ MasterClass! (start with ANY of the talks below)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Saturday​

September-25-2021
What's meant to be yours is coming to you. Hold on, it's all falling into place. You don't have to struggle anymore. You don't have to force anything.

Everything is naturally working together to get you the outcome you want. Let go of worries. Embrace happiness, peace, and joy.

Focus on living fully in the present. Keep believing that good things will come. Don't doubt that things are ever going to change.

What is yours will come when you're completely ready to have it. Simply trust.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail

Do you know what to do for acute mold re-exposures?​

mail
mail
Some of the symptoms you might experience are:

ü Anxiety
ü Headache
ü Stomach upset
ü Seizure
ü Brain fog
ü Debilitating fatigue
ü Body aches
ü Mood changes
ü Plus, countless others…….

The question we hear most often is “What can I do to help alleviate the symptoms?”

Click here to find out what Dr. Gail and Dr. Margaret recommend for immediate relief:
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

30,000+ Women in UK Report Menstrual Problems After COVID Shots, But Menstrual Issues Not Listed as Side Effect​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The value of a healthy heart

Hi Jimi,
What’s the next big adventure on your list?
Maybe it’s to summit a mountain, travel somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit, or build a gorgeous backyard garden oasis.
Or, maybe it’s just to keep up with the grandkids.
Whatever your big goal is, you’ll need plenty of energy and stamina to get there. So, the question is: How strong is your heart?
Are you eating foods that give you energy and keep your heart strong, or are you operating on heart health advice from the last decade (or even the last century)?
The truth is that most people (including many super health-conscious eaters) are still eating, exercising, and living according to outdated — and dangerous — heart health myths.
These mistakes could be:

• Slowing you down (third coffee, anyone?)
  • Wrecking your sleep
  • Impacting your sexual function
  • Keeping you overweight, especially around the stomach
  • Putting you at high risk for deadly heart disease (even if your cholesterol is normal!)
The latest science reveals the truth that you can dramatically reduce your risk of developing heart disease while also increasing your energy, sleep quality, and athletic performance – and even dropping any extra weight almost effortlessly.
Want to find out what this means for YOU? Join our brand-new Healthy Heart Masterclass this week!
>> Join Healthy Heart: 4 Major Heart Disease Myths & 10 Recent Breakthroughs here.
When you click on the link, you’ll be able to choose a viewing time, in your time zone, that works for you.
Yours for healing hearts and saving lives,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. There’s nothing more important than your heart health, Jim. Get the truth today. You’ll be so glad you did! Join us for the world premiere of the Healthy Heart Masterclass, right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!
In this episode, I am speaking with Dr. Ryan Wohlfert about upgrading your brain energy, mood optimization, focus and more - as well as preventing cognitive decline and neurological disorders.
In this podcast, Dr Wohlfert and I discuss:
  • The importance of emptying your stress bucket to feel like your best self
  • How to take control of your subconscious drivers to lead the life you want.
  • How a superhuman brain smoothie can be your first step to better cognitive health (and what to put in it!)
  • Change up your exercise routine to revitalise your mental powers
  • Proper posture and how its absence leads to dysfunction and poor health
  • Faith and spirituality (and how you can use them to impact your energy and health)

→ You can watch/listen to the podcast HERE

Yours in health,
–Ari

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Help Stop Genetically Engineered Mosquito Release in California!

Jimi,
The EPA is taking comments until September 30th on a proposed rollout of genetically engineered mosquitoes into 12 unnamed California counties.
Can you add your name to our signature page so we can deliver a big dose of opposition to the EPA before the due date?
We’ve made it easy. You can simply add your name to a group comment. It takes just a moment on our Advocacy Platform.
In two more clicks, you can send a press advisory to your local media and a prewritten email to your elected officials. (You are also welcome to customize the emails if you have the time.)
Here are some details:
  • Despite strong opposition, the EPA approved Oxitec’s controversial GE mosquitoes in the Florida Keys in May. Now Oxitec is proposing to extend the experiment and start releases in California as part of their nationwide rollout.
  • GE mosquitoes carry unprecedented dangers for the health of Americans and our environment.
  • Previous trials in Brazil, Cayman Islands, Panama, and Malaysia failed to reduce disease rates, and results proved the safety assurances by Oxitec and EPA were false.
  • Oxitec exposed millions of residents in these four nations despite guaranteeing that GE mosquitoes would not be released.
  • Oxitec promised that the mosquitoes would die off once the releases were terminated. Independent tests confirmed they permanently changed the mosquito gene pool, creating genetic hybrids with unknown characteristics.
  • One would think such a lethal technology would face the most rigorous scrutiny, but the EPA conducted a shoddy, non-transparent assessment that relied almost exclusively on data submitted by Oxitec.
  • This is a national and global issue. We need your voice to hammer this one home unequivocally.
On behalf of humans and nature, thank you for your help.
Your Friends at IRT
PS: Please don’t think this is just a California issue. They want to go nationwide. Please strengthen our influence by adding your voice HERE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study: Insulin Resistance Increases Risk For Depression​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“The virus had targeted their blood vessels.”

This was Dr. Frank Reuschitzka’s shocking conclusion in March 2020 after performing the first autopsies on the first C0v1d fatalities in Europe.

That’s right … in March 2020! Just a few months into the alleged “pandemic”.

Dr. Reuschitzka is Chairman of the University Heart Center and the Department of Cardiology at the University Hospital in Zürich, Switzerland.

What did his autopsies reveal?

Something he had never seen before.

Let’s use his own words:

“Patients with the disease had strange symptoms … acute kidney failure, organ damage, and mysterious blood clots…. Tiny clots and dead cells littered the capillaries of the lungs, and inflammation had distended blood vessels supplying every organ in the body.”

His key finding?

“Direct damage to the endothelial cells that line the blood vessels.”

Question: What do you do now?

Answer: Support your endothelial cells.

But… How?!

That is the deep-dive topic we are getting into, LIVE.

Join the live call on September 28, 2021, 6 PM PST, 7 PM MST, 8 PM CST, 9 PM EST.

I’m hosting this webinar personally … It's that important.

Get your seat here now… and be sure to attend. What you’ll learn may just save your life.

VU Sponsors