Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Once again, Steve Wright did not disappoint with the information he dropped on our last webinar.

There are some surprising truths when it comes to stomach acid and certain medications. Learn more here. <=

What do you do when suffering from acid reflux or heartburn?

Well, if you visit a conventional doctor, there's basically one answer.

Take something like Nexium or an antacid.

In fact, proton pump inhibitors (PPI) are some of the most prescribed drugs in the US.

But what if those same medications used to treat acid reflux are making the problems worse?

And not only that, what if they're creating OTHER health consequences in the body.

The truth is, there are billions of dollars of misguided money spent on antacids in the US every year!

That's just some of what Steve discussed during the webinar.

Check out the webinar replay to learn the truth about stomach acid. <=
During this training, you will learn:

• How (and why) low stomach acid production is implicated in IBS, SIBO, H. Pylori Overgrowth, and MORE!
  • How stomach acid levels impact nutrient absorption – including vitamins, minerals, and more
  • How stomach acid actually PROTECTS us from pathogens and viruses
  • How and why people become deficient in stomach acid
  • What to do to optimize this situation

Watch the replay here. <=

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join us at the first Plant-Based Asia Summit!

Early mornings and late nights after bedtime stories for my little girls Sienna and Sarah..the 2021 Plant Fit Summit has now been and gone. Did you miss it? Or maybe you couldn’t make all of the talks and still want to learn more?

We have great news! I have teamed up with my good friend Angela Jelita, a journalist and the founder of Indonesia Indah Foundation, to create the very first Plant-Based Asia Summit, which will take place virtually from 1-3 November 2021. As a dad to my 2 little girls Sarah and Sienna..bed time stories, working full time, training, coaching clients and co-hosting two summits having every hour accounted for is key..but more importantly having and maintaining balance with health and life. That is why for the launch of this summit I will also be delivering a special presentation on Being your best: 6 pillars to an Optimised life on Wed 3rd November. I hope you get lots of value from it..and of course the rest of the event!

The Plant-Based Asia Summit is an online event inspiring a healthier and more sustainable Asia Pacific. The summit will allow for you to revisit talks featured on the Plant Fit Summit. Beyond this, you will have the opportunity to learn from 27 more experts and industry leaders in health, and fitness, as well as sustainability and food tech – from Asia and Pacific and beyond.

Click HERE to join.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

No-Bake Choc Orange Tarts Recipe
It’s not often that you find an easy raw treat you’ll come back to time and time again, but these tarts are silky and rich in all the right ways. The choc orange is a classic flavor combo we adore, but made with all-natural ingredients.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Welcome to Day 2 of Awaken The Healer Within!

Here is the schedule of today’s speakers:

• Marci Shimoff — Creating Happiness & Living in the Miracle Zone
  • Nathan Crane — Cancer Prevention: Accelerate Healing From the Inside Out
  • Jason Prall — How to Optimize Sleep To Supercharge Your Energy & Heal Faster
  • Alex Howard — 6 Patterns That Hold You Back & Prevent Healing
Remember, these Day 2 interviews are only available for 24 hours, so make sure you listen to them all before 8 pm Eastern Time on Oct 21 when Day 3 goes live.

Immediate Access To The Entire Summit

Do you want to access all of the interviews on your time? You can now get immediate, lifetime access and a special 67% discount with The Empowerment Package.

I have a feeling, you’ll really get a lot out of the interviews today! Enjoy...

Go here to join us for Day 2 now!

I hope you enjoy today’s interviews!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This goes along perfectly with what I’ve been talking about last couple days Jim!!

So I’ve talked recently about natural ways of increasing energy, which included breathing practices, yesterday I talked about morning routines…

And now we have Breathing For Energy!!

Out of all the well known health researchers out there, my friend Ari Whitten is in a small handful of folks I have the absolute most respect for

the level he drills down to in making sure he fully understands what he’s talking about, avoiding personal (or political as health has now somehow become politicized) biases, etc… you just don’t find his level of integrity that often these days.

Anyway, he’s partnered with Patrick McKeown (whose life’s work is focused on breathing, written books on the topic, etc), to put on a LIVE breathing class (at NO charge!) I’m SUPER excited about.

Ari’s big thing is energy levels / reversing fatigue which is why the program is called Breathing For Energy

But if it were my class I’d call it breathing for HEALING!!!

In cancer research there’s such a huge emphasis on getting oxygen saturation up as high as possible, which is why you hear so much about hyperbaric oxygen and ozone therapies

But those cost money and you can only do them every so often…

breathing costs nothing, you do it all day, and depending on how you do it, it’s actually hurting or helping your O2 utilization (and therefore mitochondrial energy levels, which affect your every day energy levels as Are points out, my mind goes to your healing levels).

AND THIS IS ALL NOT TO MENTION STRESS LEVELS. We’ve all heard about fight or flight versus rest and repair mode.

The more I hear about proper breathing and related techniques the more I think it’s the lowest hanging fruit to stay in R&R continuously throughout the day.

They go in depth on the correct way to be breathing throughout the day (which likely is the exact opposite of what you’d picture when you think “more oxygen”)

Specific exercises to do (which I’m definitely incorporating… either into my morning routine, or I’m also getting better about doing breath work every time I leave the house in the car… good way to make sure it actually happens on at least a somewhat regular basis)

and even how to track your progress to know you’re getting better at utilizing oxygen!!

Here are the bullet points Ari wants to make sure folks know they’re going to be learning in the complimentary class on that note:

• How to measure your body’s vitality/energy with a simple 1-minute test
  • Rewire your nervous system out of stress mode and dramatically decrease anxiety levels
  • Improve your fitness level and endurance dramatically
  • Why deep breathing is actually bad advice (and what the right approach is to increase your energy and decrease anxiety)
  • How to improve your health by increasing oxygen delivery to your cells
  • The 4 keys to optimal breathing (and how to rewire your brain into doing it automatically)
  • Why dysfunctional breathing is a common cause of brain fog and mood problems (and how improving circulation to your brain with breathing can fix it)
  • Why breathing practices are often the secret key to helping you sleep deeper than you have since you were a kid
  • A powerful 10-minute morning routine that dramatically increases energy levels
Heck… I’m looking through his slides and towards the end he even goes over published research on breath work as it relates to improving your natural capability to fight off the scary germ!! :)

Anyway, intentional breathing has been so high on my list of things to get a solid system in place for myself and family on…

so when I saw this coming up I got really excited and really wanted to pass it on to you!!

You can register to watch here at no charge (note it’s tomorrow / Thursday so hurry / you’ll get to see the replay if you see this afterwards though on that note), see you there!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was not long ago that the mainstream medical system didn’t believe anything could be done to prevent mental decline, brain fog, or Alzheimer’s.
But that’s changing fast

Thousands of studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals are changing the way we understand the brain.
It’s possible to sharpen your mind, increase productivity, decrease brain fog, sleep perfectly, and even keep your moods bright — simply with food and lifestyle shifts.
These strategies are so powerful that even the AARP and the Alzheimer’s Association are starting to promote them.
Do you know what they are yet?
If not, I think I can help with that.
I’ve got the inside scoop on all the answers.
This week, you’re invited to this brilliant (and totally free) Masterclass, offered by Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD — two of the top neurologists in the world.
AND YOU’RE INVITED.
>> Take advantage of the latest scientific discoveries in the Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass here.
If you have dementia in your family, this Masterclass is a must.
You’ll discover the four most dangerous brain health myths that most people still believe.
And you’ll love learning that the majority of the chronic diseases of aging are NOT purely driven by your genes. Find out what you can do today to prevent your brain from slipping away.
You’ll also learn about 10 recent brain health breakthroughs — one of which might give you an extra 11 years of healthy brain function.
Drs. Ayesha and Dean have an incredible story. They left behind lucrative careers in pharmaceutical research to discover and share the truth about brain health.
>> Grab your seat here.
I highly recommend this Masterclass.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi!​

I hope the Exercise & Rest Module inspired you to incorporate some more movement and rest time into your life! :)

Tonight in Module 9 we'll cover specific food supplements, nutraceuticals, herbs and teas that can support your body's ability to repair, regenerate and detoxify.

The list includes the supplements I took to help my body heal cancer, plus newer discoveries that I take now for prevention. I've pared it down to what I believe are the most essential and most beneficial. (This will not be a sales pitch!) :)

There are five supplement categories that we'll cover:
- Nutritional support
- Immune support
- Anti-cancer
- Anti-viral, Anti-bacterial, Anti-parasite
- Detoxification

Plus my favorite anti-cancer teas!

Get your pencil sharpened and your notepad ready!!!

Here's the link to watch Module 9:

https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/m9-supplements

Be there or be square!

Scratch that...

Be there AND be SQUARE!

(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet Potato Cornbread

SWEET POTATO CORNBREAD
Recipe by Zakiyaa Michèl
Makes 9 to 12 servings

Ingredients:

• 3 medium sweet potatoes
  • 5 tablespoons carrot juice
  • 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
  • 1¼ cups coconut milk
  • 2 tablespoons apple butter
  • 1 tablespoon applesauce
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1¼ cups yellow cornmeal
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • ½ cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions:

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash the sweet potatoes to remove any dirt, and poke each potato 3 to 4 times with a fork or knife on opposite sides. Do not peel. Microwave the sweet potatoes on high for 5 minutes. Flip each sweet potato over and microwave for another 5 minutes, or until wrinkly and slightly soft when squeezed with tongs. Set aside to cool.

Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil and setting an oven safe wire rack on top of the sheet. Place the microwaved sweet potatoes on the rack and roast until browned and very soft when squeezed with tongs, about 1 hour. Note that the sugar in the sweet potatoes will caramelize and may ooze out onto the sheet as they bake. Set aside for at least 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are cool enough to handle.

While the sweet potatoes are roasting, combine the carrot juice and ground flaxseed in a small bowl. Let sit at room temperature.

When the sweet potatoes are cool, peel away the potato skins by cutting a slit into the potato lengthwise and pushing the flesh into a small bowl. Repeat this process until all the sweet potato flesh is separated from the peel. Discard the peelings.

Puree the sweet potato flesh in a high-speed blender or food processor until smooth. Measure out 1 cup of the sweet potato puree and set aside. Store any remaining sweet potato puree for another use.

In a medium bowl, combine roasted sweet potato puree, coconut milk, apple butter, applesauce, and reserved carrot-flax mixture. Mix thoroughly. In a large bowl, lightly sift the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix thoroughly until combined.

Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined, being careful not to overmix. Transfer the batter to a lightly oiled nonstick 9 x 9-inch pan or spoon it evenly into a lightly oiled muffin tin. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cornbread is golden.

Serve hot.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Honey Reduces Risk of Heart Disease​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Wow, we received a lot of amazing feedback on Day 2 of Awaken The Healer Within!

If you haven’t listened to Day 2 yet, click the link below to access the replay before it disappears.

Here were just some of the messages we received last night…

“I just loved Marci’s interview. I didn’t know I could become happier by rewiring my brain. Wow!” — Tammy S.

“Jason, your powerpoint presentation was such a nice surprise. I got so much out of the visuals” — Christian E.

“I really resonated with Alex’s message. It makes so much sense why I’ve felt so alone. I’m so relieved to have found this summit. ” — Mandy B.

“I’ve shared Nathan’s interview with so many people. Absolute game-changer!” — Robert A.

Receiving this kind of feedback makes it all worth it! Please keep them coming :)

I’m confident you’re going to love Day 3 as well! We have an amazing lineup in store for you and it kicks off tonight at 8 pm Eastern Time.

Be on the lookout for my email in a few hours with your link for Day 3.

Want to watch the entire summit at your leisure?

If you aren’t able to catch all the interviews or you’d rather just watch them at your own pace, you can now get immediate access to the entire summit by ordering the Empowerment Package

You’ll get lifetime access to all recordings, so you can watch them anytime you’d like! Plus, you’ll receive 11 bonus masterclass sessions where our experts reveal even more advanced practices and methods to expedite your transformation.

Go here to order the entire summit now.

Now here are a few of the highlights from Day 2 of the summit:

• Marci Shimhoff reveals that 50% of your happiness setpoint is determined by genetics...and what exactly you can do about that.
  • Nathan Crane shares the 6 core causes of cancer and what you can do to prevent a cancer diagnosis.
  • I (Jason Prall) walk you through a presentation with slides to show you what the research shows about the critical nature of good circadian rhythm!
  • Alex Howard reveals the biggest cause of anxiety-induced depression and how it affects every one of us.
Here is your replay link for Day 2.

Reminder, Day 3 starts at 8 pm Eastern Time. And here’s what you can look forward to…

• Dr. Tom O’Bryan details the 5 pillars in the development of chronic inflammatory conditions.
  • Paul Barattiero shares the science of hydrogen water and how it improves the health of your gut.
  • Shivan Sarna outlines the primary causes of SIBO and how to interpret your gastrointestinal symptoms.
  • Dr. Ameet Aggarwal discusses the relationship between trauma, emotion, and the health of your gastrointestinal system.
  • And so much more...
Watch for my message in your inbox soon with your link to Day 3!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Have you been searching for a model of plant medicine that heals all aspects of your being - body, soul and spirit?

There’s a ton of information in the realms of herbalism and aromatherapy, but often there’s a separation - some focus on the physical properties of herbs, while others go more into their psycho-spiritual effects.

But what if I told you there’s an ancient tradition that bridges that separation, giving you a truly holistic understanding of people and plants?

After all, I think that’s what people want and need right now… to heal every part of themselves, and not just use herbs to "patch up" their symptoms.

I came across the tradition of Alchemy a decade ago and was blown away by what I learned about this ancient system of medicine & spirituality that encompasses not just plant medicine, but also astrology, the Elements, and the Living Language of Nature!

Even though that might sound like some far out there new age stuff, this is actually incredibly grounded information that’s been in practice for thousands of years.

My good friend Sajah Popham from The School of Evolutionary Herbalism has been studying & practicing Herbal Alchemy for a long time and he’s generously sharing an amazing complementary video series all about it right now.

The first lesson in the Herbal Alchemy Training Sessions just came out this week (it's potent and enlightening!) and it’s all about how you can use the principles of Alchemy to enhance your work with plants and people.

>> Click Here to Learn the Art of Herbal Alchemy <<

This is a no cost offering. You’ll get instant access to the classes and can download the 50 page Alchemy workbook he’s also giving away right now.

Seriously - I can’t recommend this enough, learning to understand real Alchemy will change your life as it has for me, so be prepared to have your whole world blown wide open!

This glimpse into the magic and mysticism of traditional plant medicine will forever change the way you see plants, people and the world around you.
mail

Enjoy!

~ Evan

PS - Btw, this training is ONLY available to the public for a brief window, so jump on it if you’re interested in learning the renowned practice of Alchemy. Just click here to get in.

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Does Your Shampoo Have These Toxic Ingredients?'​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi!​

I’M SO PUMPED!

It took a ton of work to create this program and put the free screening together. The amazing comments, messages and energy everyone has been sending during the past 9 days of the free screening has kept us going! Thank you.

And now here we are - Day 10!

If you haven’t already watched Module 9: Cancer Healing Herbs, Teas & Supplements, make sure you do! It's up until 9pm Eastern Time tonight.

Go here to watch:

Tonight is the final Module in SQUARE ONE…

Module 10: Testing & How to Monitor Your Progress

This module will give you the right perspective and help you understand what to expect as you go forward in your healing journey.

Here's what else you will learn:
- Risks and benefits of CT scans, PET scans and MRIs
- Testing to determine the best treatments for you
- How to interpret your test results
- How to monitor your progress
- Safer testing methods for screening and monitoring
- Blood markers you should be watching
- Early detection testing you can order without a doctor
- And more!

Module 10 starts at 9pm Eastern Time tonight. Go here to watch:

https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/module-10

I’ll see you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the foods that lead to both cancer and diabetes

I'm giving an exclusive presentation on diabetes and cancer, and everything you need to know about the shocking truth about which foods lead to diabetes and cancer, the underlying conditions that address both diseases, the scientifically proven similarities between both diseases, how having diabetes increases your risk for cancer, and how having cancer increases your risk for diabetes...

...and more importantly, the step by step approach to help your body prevent and heal from both diabetes and cancer by addressing these simple, evidence-based lifestyle changes!

This is a presentation you do not want to miss.

https://bloodsugarrevolution.com/optin-cc/?a_aid=ConqueringCancerSummit&a_bid=b6bbbc48

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most of us go throughout the day without giving the act of breathing a single thought. Considering how impactful the way we breathe is on our physical and mental health though, I think it’s time we change that.
Breathing is such an underrecognized topic in the health space that today we’re resharing an in-depth episode all about it, with author James Nestor.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pfizer sponsors the “news,” which is why you rarely hear anything bad about its covid “vaccine”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sign-Up Now for the Breast Cancer
Causes and Treatments Webinar​
Hi Jimi,

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we are going LIVE to talk about breast cancer! In this webinar, you will learn about the advanced cancer treatments we offer at the Cancer Center for Healing along with answering questions directly from our listeners! Get up close and personal with Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, MD, Dr. Alexa Henderson, MD, and Dr. Bita Badakhshan, MD.

Join us Thursday, October 28th, 2021 at 6 PM PST and enjoy the LIVE zoom webinar with Dr. Connealy, Dr. Henderson, and Dr. Bita.

We want to hear from you, send us your questions for the webinar!
  • Breast cancer causes?
  • Treatments?
  • Testing and more!
Send your questions to: [email protected]

To RSVP for our live webinar, click here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
RSVP with Dr. Bales for the Free
MS Treatment Weekend Event​

Are you, a friend, or a loved one experiencing the debilitating effects of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)? Dr. Martin Bales is the co-developer of a powerful penetrating light therapy device that has shown amazing results for MS patients. Firefly Light Therapy takes only 20 minutes and is completely painless with no harmful side effects. Patients have reported better balance, mobility, and relief in as little as one treatment!

To learn more about innovative MS treatments, join us at the Center for New Medicine on Saturday, November 13th, and Sunday, November 14th, 2021.

Each attendee will receive one FREE treatment on both Saturday and Sunday

Qualification: To be considered for this free treatment you must have a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis from a Neurologist. You must also agree to be videotaped during your visit and agree to be interviewed for a video testimonial for marketing purposes.

For any questions, contact Dr. Martin Bales to Schedule Sessions
Phone 619-886-5580 or email at [email protected]

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW PODCAST EPISODE:
The Power of Breathwork and Understanding
Your Human Design with Spiritual Coach Gwen Dittmar

Gwen Dittmar has a Masters in Spirituality Psychology, is a Soul Centered Certified Coach, Usui Reiki Master, and Certified Breathwork Teacher. She supports her clients in emotional healing, spiritual evolution, practical action, and energetic awakening. Gwen and I talk about the breath as our life force and a portal to all the healing and transformation we are looking for. We all struggle with traumas and challenges of the past and present, and we all search for ways to move through the stress or pain they cause. Tapping into our breath and using it as a tool to unlock stuck emotions and let go of past traumas and limiting beliefs is one of the most powerful healing modalities I have ever experienced. We also touch on the mystical and wildly accurate way a Human Design reading can give us insight and feedback into who we are, how we operate, and what we came to this life to do. A little woo woo and a lot of ancient wisdom, this is a conversation for anyone is... well, breathing :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join Kelly Gores, Peter Crone, Danica Patrick and more
for a FREE Digital WELLNESS FESTIVAL
November 1st-19th!!

HEAL and WellSet invite you to save the date for Re-Open: A Digital Wellness Festival. We’ll be serving up three weeks of FREE virtual classes and workshops led by world-class wellness experts in a range of healing modalities. Let’s re-ground, re-balance, and re-open, together.

WellSet connects you with curated wellness practitioners through 1:1 and group sessions. Whether it's managing anxiety, healing your gut, or navigating chronic illness, our holistic expects are here to support you on your journey.

Join us for Re-Open November 1st through 19th. It's FREE for everyone!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Welcome to Day 3 of Awaken The Healer Within!

Remember, you can now watch the full videos! Yay!

We have a fantastic lineup on deck. Here is what you can expect in Day 3:

• Dr. Tom O’Bryan — Gut Health, Food Sensitivities & Autoimmunity
  • Paul Barattiero — Healing the Gut With Hydrogen Water
  • Shivan Sarna — The Root Cause of SIBO & Gastrointestinal Symptoms
  • Dr. Ameet Aggarwal — Mind-Body Healing With Homeopathy & Somatic Therapy
These Day 3 interviews are only available for 24 hours, so make sure you watch them all before 8 pm Eastern Time on October 22 when Day 4 goes live.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi!​

The Final Module in the SQUARE ONE Healing Cancer Coaching Program is now LIVE!

If you’ve enjoyed watching the first 9 Modules, you’re gonna love Module 10. :)

Before you go watch Module 10, I have a special announcement for you

Module 9: Cancer Healing Herbs, Teas, & Supplements is STAYING UP for another night! If you missed it, here's your link to watch Module 9:

And now for the Final Module in the SQUARE ONE Healing Cancer Coaching Program...

Module 10: How to Test & Monitor Your Progress

Module 10 will give you the proper perspective as you go forward in your healing journey, and give you practical information on risky tests you might want to avoid and safer alternatives, tests that will help you identify the best therapies for your type of cancer, tests that will help you track your progress, and more.

Here's what you'll learn:
- What you need to know about CT scans, PET scans and MRIs
- Testing to determine the best treatments for you
- How to interpret your test results
- How to monitor your progress
- Safer testing methods for screening and monitoring
- Blood markers you should be watching
- Early detection testing you can order without a doctor
- And more!

Module 10 is Live Now. Here's your link to watch:

https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/progress10

See you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Tomorrow morning we begin the fourth annual TTAC [LIVE] event. I will be one of the speakers amongst other awesome speakers from around the world that have joined forces to share the newest cancer treatments and prevention methods available, cutting edge research on vaccines, as well as strategies to help maintain our freedom and health liberty.

If you haven’t already, you still have time to register to view the entire conference live and for free on your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or TV.

>> CLICK HERE to register for free

You absolutely want to watch this truly spectacular event that may not only help you but maybe someone you love.

The information you learn over the next few days may just save your life, or it might save the life of someone you love.

So hurry and click here to register to watch the free broadcast from Nashville, Tennessee.

You’ll be glad you did.

To Your Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The race is on to get experimental COVID shots into little kids — why?​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

The race is on to get experimental COVID shots into little kids — why?​

Hi Jimi.
Have not kept up with your posts. But yeah. Several months ago here was Children are A Ok. Don't need shots.
Its only older people who have to get them.... instill fear.
Then it went to under that age bracket....intstill fear....
Then mid primary school kids.... intstill fear....
Now Everyone.... Get it or Die!?
Um... same vac.... same population...now all fear or die!?
Just tonight saw a new add. It was insane! Was an old add jingle. Was intsilling fear with "wouldn't you all want to be vaccinated" with going to visit, go holiday etc...Im not even sure I took it all in! Im stunned by it! When I come to my senses ill link it.
I honestly feel we, me and the better half, are living on another planet!
Im numb right now seeing that add!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Today is the last day of our 3-part Energy Healing series and we have one more powerful remedy to share!

In the video below, Qi Gong master Tristan Truscott gives you 4 simple postures that you can use to dissolve joint and muscle pain. These movements are a combination of gently squeezing and stretching certain muscles while inhaling and exhaling controlled breaths of air.

(This technique is phenomenal for your back, shoulders, elbows and knees).

While following along with Tristan's video training, you will feel the enhanced circulation of energy throughout your body. In his own words, this practice is specifically intended to rejuvenate the tissue and tendons around your joints and heal any pain in your back.

Click here to watch today's video teaching

If you missed the other two healing videos we shared this week, you can access them as well using the link above. But only for the next 24 hours!

Stay curious,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail
mail
😘 Hey there Jimi!
There's been so much going on this month, but I didn't forget about October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
It's always bittersweet, as I had my surgery 11 years ago and was getting ready to begin chemo. Sending a big shout-out and abundant blessings to all of my warrior sisters out there!
mail
mail
mail
☝ Enjoy the content this week and HIT REPLY and let me know if you are a fellow warrior sister!
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail

EMPOWERED AGAINST RECURRENCE CLASS​

In this free class you will learn:
✅ 6 simple ways to reduce your risk of recurrence
✅ How to recover your energy and vitality
✅ Why breast cancer recovery doesn't stop after treatment
✅ Which supplements actually work
✅ ... and so much more!
mail
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You Don’t Get a Trophy With Cancer​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Essential Blood Tests to Analyze Your Health​

Hi Jimi-

One of the most important things you can do to keep track of your overall physical well-being, but something not enough people are doing: getting regular blood tests.

Getting tested at routine intervals can allow you to see how your body changes over time, how certain diet & lifestyle factors affect your unique physiology, and empower you to make informed decisions about your health.

A conventional medical doctor will typically recommend that you get basic routine blood work, but this is the bare minimum. There are several significant reasons you may want to get blood tests at slightly more frequent intervals, or more comprehensive testing than they will suggest. If you want to optimize your health or reduce the risk of disease and health complications, then this means you!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

VU Sponsors